Page 13 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie's Reviews

Kaminey:

Nice movie. witty one-liners, a fine story, booming climax and almost everybody acted well. 4/5.

Go watch!!

Tere sang

Tere sang....a kidult love story.......

timepass movie to watch.......interesting movie in first half...but after that plot is very predictable......

good acting by both hero and heroine (dont know names)

in the end.....5/10
    Vj.....Anti Social.....
    BE JAT LIKE फोगाट........

Thumbs up G.I. Joe

G.I. Joe the rise of cobra

Fantastic movie and a must for G.I. Joe cartoon series lovers.....

jabardast action.....but can annoy you a little bit in ending....

but thumbs up and 8/10 for that movie.........:rock:rock

Vj.....Anti Social.....
    BE JAT LIKE फोगाट........

Love Aajkal

I would better stare at Air Conditioner for two and half hour.

District 9

Review pts.- 8.5/10
    A different kind of an alien movie....a little slow paced in the beginning....but very much worth a watch!!

Thumbs down Total Crap !!

Kameene sucks big time ... whatta pathetic movie. Never expected sucha crap from a director like Bhardwaj, seriously !

I felt so cheap after watching movie. There wasn't anything gud in movie .. lacked everywhere .. no story line, no sequences nothing .. utterly confused movie! Felt like I was watching a movie in FF (fast forward) mode !

I give 0/5 yeah 00 (double zero) ... complete failure ! :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by sunillathwal View Post
    Nice movie. witty one-liners, a fine story, booming climax and almost everybody acted well. 4/5.

Go watch!!
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Exclamation Atlast!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Meerasansanwal View Post
    I would better stare at Air Conditioner for two and half hour.
    Atlast I got somebody who is having same views as of mine!!! Its a non-sense movie with nothing in it. I dont know how all the people are saying its one of the best movie they have ever seen.

Exclamation Kammeney

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Kameene sucks big time ... whatta pathetic movie. Never expected sucha crap from a director like Bhardwaj, seriously !

I felt so cheap after watching movie. There wasn't anything gud in movie .. lacked everywhere .. no story line, no sequences nothing .. utterly confused movie! Felt like I was watching a movie in FF (fast forward) mode !

I give 0/5 yeah 00 (double zero) ... complete failure ! :eek:
    A great movie to watch!!! Its kind of English movie with the story going really fast. I liked it. My ratings are 3.5/5.

Thumbs down Kaminey - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I was pulled by my group of friends to watch a movie that I never wanted to watch for my standards are pretty high (relative) when it comes to see one in a cinema hall. "With friends like these who needs enemies".. as goes the proverb.

Kaminey is crap.. even more is the phrase 'audience intelligence' that has been strategically put forward for and by the media. What a feeble excuse! We Indians tend to accept anything that is related, very much unwarrantably, to the 'west' and frankly this very relation for this very movie is nothing but a sham.

Kaminey is a big waste of time and money. I wish I could figure out where the AC in the hall was.. it was 'darker' than the usual dark. Only saving grace was the brand 'DT' for it allowed me ample leg space to spread and stretch.

I would have rated it 1/5 but remembering the excruciation of the first half I would give it a 0/5.
    Quote Originally Posted by rohitmalik8 View Post
    A great movie to watch!!! Its kind of English movie with the story going really fast. I liked it. My ratings are 3.5/5.
    Last edited by singhabhimanyu; August 18th, 2009 at 10:29 PM.
    Of all the things that tax a man's patience, there's nothing to compare with a stuck zipper.

Bull Crap !!

Can't agree more than this. I already gave it not a single zero but '00' !!

Atleast your AC was working fine .. here in the theater I went, its AC was out of order.

For the first time, I felt guilty and ashamed of watching a movie ! :o

Quote Originally Posted by singhabhimanyu View Post
    I was pulled by my group of friends to watch a movie that I never wanted to watch for my standards are pretty high (relative) when it comes to see one in a cinema hall. "With friends like these who needs enemies".. as goes the proverb.

Kaminey is crap.. even more is the phrase 'audience intelligence' that has been strategically put forward for and by the media. What a feeble excuse! We Indians tend to accept anything that is related, very much unwarrantably, to the 'west' and frankly this very relation for this very movie is nothing but a sham.

Kaminey is a big waste of time and money. I wish I could figure out where the AC in the hall was.. it was 'darker' than the usual dark. Only saving grace was the brand 'DT' for it allowed me ample leg space to spread and stretch.

I would have rated it 1/5 but remembering the excruciation of the first half I would give it a 0/5.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Hollywood Endings by Woody allen
    was so-so
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

Terminator 1..not a patch on Terminator 2 !
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by singhabhimanyu View Post

Hahahahaha!!! Arrey kisse ne pasand koni aayi ke "Kaminey". Bhai maine to badiya lagyi, pahla half thoda sa boring tha par second part mein to katti ladd se gaad rakhaye the!!! Arre kisse aur ne pasand aayi ho boliye!!!!

Can't agree more than this. I already gave it not a single zero but '00' !!

Atleast your AC was working fine .. here in the theater I went, its AC was out of order.

For the first time, I felt guilty and ashamed of watching a movie ! :o
    Bhai Jit, guess i have to go again for this movie... somehow i missed all that 'crap'. :D :D

I found Kaminey an awesome movie.
    Millions times better than johar's, chopra's, khan's usual crap!!

Bhai Jit, guess i have to go again for this movie... somehow i missed all that 'crap'. :D :D

Arre mil gaya re!!!!:rock Bhai koi to milya jisne kaminey badiya lagyi!!!!

Bhai, you're comparing $hit with $hit, in that way Kaminey was awesome crap! :p

Last edited by cooljat; August 19th, 2009 at 04:13 PM.

Bhai, you're comparing $hit with $hit, in that way Kaminey was awesome crap! :p
    naa bhai Jit, sahi mein badhiya movie hai..
    aapka 'mood' theek naa hoga movie mein jaan tai pahle hi. :D :D

naa bhai jit, sahi mein badhiya movie hai..
    aapka 'mood' theek naa hoga movie mein jaan tai pahle hi. :d :d
    Quote Originally Posted by rohitmalik8 View Post
    arre mil gaya re!!!!:rock bhai koi to milya jisne kaminey badiya lagyi!!!!
    चलो अब दोनू बेहोस हो जाओ.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

I request you all, please watch AGYAAT by RGV and share your views about the same here.
    Cheers :rock
    ROCK ON

Agyaat

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    I request you all, please watch AGYAAT by RGV and share your views about the same here.
    Cheers :rock
    ROCK ON
    I have seen Agyat. Horror movie ke naam par dhabba hai!!! Mujhe yeh baat samajh mein nai aati yeh wahi Ram Gopal Varma hai jisne Bhoot banayi thi.

BTW the movie is a copy of an English movie, I forgot the name, but Hero was Arnold and he was miltary person, went to jungle to find out a missing team of miltary persons.

Except one scene kuch bhi daravna nai tha!!! and guess what its to be continued film means coming soon Agyaat 2.

My rating goes as 1.5/5. This 1.5 because of location and 1-2 good scenes.