Page 14 of 84 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie's Reviews

Lightbulb

Na, aisa kuch na hai .. May be I kept great expectations from Bhardwaj after watching his classics like Maqbool, Omkara etc. For me Kamine was total disappointment, I seriously felt ashamed of myself, to watch sucha crap !

Maybe its matter of choice, anyways I still have high hopes on him, looking forward for his next venture 'Ishqyia' ... movie looks promising from the trailer and with star casting of Naseerudin and Arsad Varsi !

Have an exclusive first look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLE2zJv68pA

ps: trailer contains explicit abusive words and foul language! Watch only if your surely want to.

Quote Originally Posted by sunillathwal View Post
    naa bhai Jit, sahi mein badhiya movie hai..
    aapka 'mood' theek naa hoga movie mein jaan tai pahle hi. :D :D
    Last edited by cooljat; August 19th, 2009 at 06:20 PM.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Quote Originally Posted by rohitmalik8 View Post
    My rating goes as 1.5/5. This 1.5 because of location and 1-2 good scenes.
    1.5 ghane de diye bhai..is movie k liye to 0 bhi ghane hain. Shittiest movie I came across recently. For RGV >> :tamatar

Bhai Shittest movies to usne aur bhi di hai remember RGV ki AAG!!!

Par haan 1.5 maine kaha na location ke liye hain!!! Jungle to badiya hai na????:rock

yaar maine kal "HANGOVER" dekhi thi by god maja aa gaya total timepass movie hai

rating ****

Rohit tuu wahan movie dekhan gaya tha yaa logo ke jungle dekhan ...
    I'M NOT IN COMPETITION WITH ANYBODY BUT with MYSELF ONLY....:rolleyes:

if you cant climb on the top of mountain, you cant see the whole view!!!

Talking

hahahahahahahahahahahaahah kasutta pnt maar diyaa bhai

dekhe to dekha upar te lumber bhi sirf usse ke diye rohit ne to :D:D:D:D

Quote Originally Posted by anilktomar View Post

Quote Originally Posted by anilktomar View Post
    Hahahahahaha!! Bhai gaya to movie dekhan tha, par jeb movie mein kuch tha e konya to main jangal dekhan lagya!!!!!:rock

Kaminey

Awesome movie. Not in the same league as Omkara, but that is too high a benchmark to judge against. Very well made and very engrossing. This guy Vishal Bhardwaj may be the most awesome talent that Indian film industry has- writer, screenplay, dialogues, music and direction!! And everything done with distinction. Respect!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    love aaj kal : watched on a not so great print , the movie was so - so , some of the things were funny , i mean it was like different , there ain't anything new and original ! just that it was at least not a pain to ears with people shouting all around in loud pitch!

so for that i would give it a 2/5.

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    love aaj kal : watched on a not so great print , the movie was so - so , some of the things were funny , i mean it was like different , there ain't anything new and original ! just that it was at least not a pain to ears with people shouting all around in loud pitch!

so for that i would give it a 2/5.
    Bhai pirated copy dekhega to Jurassic Park bhi Alif Laila jaisi lagegi. It is a nice movie. Watch it in theater where it is meant to be watched. Aisa nahin ki teri zindagi mein chaar chand lag jaayenge, but you would enjoy it...

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by kapil.dalal View Post
    Bhai pirated copy dekhega to Jurassic Park bhi Alif Laila jaisi lagegi. It is a nice movie. Watch it in theater where it is meant to be watched. Aisa nahin ki teri zindagi mein chaar chand lag jaayenge, but you would enjoy it...

jab bateu lagwa de munich ke kisi theatre mein

Ek din lagi thi lekin office tha ...

Inglourious Basterds ---- Brad Pitt, Quentin Tarantino -- good movie.

G.I. Joe rise of cobra

5/5 for action lovers:rock:rock:rock:rock
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

saw Kaminey....awesome movie...luved it...wud give it 4.5/5...
    but ppl who like senseless movies shud avoid it...not meant for them....

luv aaj kal was a gud time pass movie...can b seen once....3/5 wud b fine for it....

saw Ghost of girlfriends past.....nice light movie....

luved micheal douglas in it...can b seen once....3.5/5...

baki aur movies dekhne ke baad bataongi.....ne reviews on sikander?
    Good life starts when u stop wanting a better one !!!! :D

Thumbs up

Am big big fan of Tarantino .. been eagerly waiting for his flick for long. Title looks stylish n promising ... gonna watch this weekend !

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by sidchhikara View Post
    Inglourious Basterds ---- Brad Pitt, Quentin Tarantino -- good movie.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

shadow...... bhai koi na dekhiyo.....:thappadmad:

Life Is Beautiful

happen to see this movie "life Is beautiful" (italian: la vita e bella) wch was lying in my stock for quite some time. the movies is a 1997 italian language film wch tells the story of a jewish italian, (played by roberto benigni, who also directed and co-wrote the film), who must employ his fertile imagination to help his son survive their internment in a nazi concentration camp... a must watch for those who hv flair for such movies... i liked it immensly.

[The movie was shown at the Cannes Film Festival in 1998, winning the Grand Prize of the Jury. It then went on to win the Academy Awards for Best Music, Original Dramatic Score and Best Foreign Language Film; Benigni won Best Actor for his role.]
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Thumbs up

Wonderful movie, one of my all time fav !

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    happen to see this movie "life Is beautiful" (italian: la vita e bella) wch was lying in my stock for quite some time. the movies is a 1997 italian language film wch tells the story of a jewish italian, (played by roberto benigni, who also directed and co-wrote the film), who must employ his fertile imagination to help his son survive their internment in a nazi concentration camp... a must watch for those who hv flair for such movies... i liked it immensly.

[The movie was shown at the Cannes Film Festival in 1998, winning the Grand Prize of the Jury. It then went on to win the Academy Awards for Best Music, Original Dramatic Score and Best Foreign Language Film; Benigni won Best Actor for his role.]

One of my fav. movie from last year!

'Taken'...
    A fast-paced, edge of the seat thriller that is like the Bourne or Bond movies on steroids but also tackling a realtime issue of kidnapping and 'Human Trafficking'... The breathtaking (with nerve-racking twists) action scenes suddenly explode and then simply never stop till the last moment!

Liam Neeson plays the lead role with such ruthless aplomb that you realize once again what a superb actor he is and then with that amazing height, weight and bulk even fills the role of a action hero completely....

Just simply watch it!
    ...Wouldn't follow the trodden path, but shall leave a blazing trail!!!...

The Diary of Anne Frank

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Wonderful movie, one of my all time fav !
    jit, if you hv a liking for such movies, then try this one if you can find it somewhere >>> "the diary of anne frank". this movie is one of my life time fav... saw it some 10-12 yrs back. it was one of the first post-war films to confront the holocaust on such human terms. a heart rendering love story tht depicts the pain, sorrow nd effectively conveys anne's painful adolescent confusion.
    [the diary of anne frank is a 1959 motion picture based on the pulitzer prize winning play of the same name, wch was based on the diary of anne frank (true story). the movie went on to win 3 oscars. this is the autobiographical drama of a young dutch jewish girl hiding from the invading nazis during world war II. anne nd her family share a claustrophobic attic with another family. anne gained international fame posthumously following the publication of her diary wch documents her experiences hiding during the german occupation of the netherlands in WW II.

The diary, which was given to Anne on her 13th birthday, chronicles her life from 12 June 1942 until 1 August 1944. It has been translated into many languages, has become one of the world's most widely read books, and has been the basis for several plays and films. Anne Frank has been acknowledged for the quality of her writing, and has become one of the most renowned and most discussed victims of the holocaust.]
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!