Page 24 of 84 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie's Reviews

i have not seen 3 idiots yet.but kaminey was a total disaster for me.hopefully that means 3 idiots will be worth watching:rolleyes:
    Quote Originally Posted by sunillathwal View Post
    Bhaai Jit,

Kaminey WAS awesome. :D

3 idiots: yuck :D
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

rocket singh was movie for the yr 2009 for me.i have not seen 3 idiots yet.my ratings for rocket singh 6/5
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    i have not seen 3 idiots yet.but kaminey was a total disaster for me.hopefully that means 3 idiots will be worth watching:rolleyes:
    Oouch, thats little cold. :p :D

Jit,
    I am from non-engineering background, still had heard the jokes....
    Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Are bhai Akshay, what about the non-engineer guys? Unhone to nahi experience kiye honge ye dialogue . Let them enjoy it yaar !

Kaminey was fun.....and errrr...original.......
    3 idiots definitely does not deserve a very high rating either if not 1.0/5.00...tell me one catchy song from the movie? All is well?????

Guys, don't believe on Sunil's review here ! :p Last time he gave very good rating to Kameene movie n' it was one of the most pathetic movie I even seen !

No offense bhai Sunil. But this is what I observed so far ! :D lol ..

Cheers
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by anjoo View Post
    3 idiots definitely does not deserve a very high rating either if not 1.0/5.00...tell me one catchy song from the movie? All is well?????
    Finally someone.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sunillathwal View Post
    3 idiots: .. who have not heard the joke or seen youtube video about student taking extra time during exam and then stowing his answer sheet in the heap!! Ah! so lame... i almost flinched .

Nowhere near the hype: 1/5. Hirani got it wrong this time..
    Hey comeon now
    this movie was A SCREAM...H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S
    my frnds here were rolling on floor..it was a riot!
    yeah,,I too flinched when that scene of stowing sheet in heap..that killed it for me...was the undoing of this movie lolz..otherwise..superb..
    many scenes:
    when she touches the rolling pin on Eczema suffering man-khujli wali roti and when Kareena elopes n they convince midway in car that AAmir is not married..haha
    there are so many..dont wanna spoil it for others
    n yeah..that Chatur guy was a treat hehe

the best thing..it was the first movie to take a dig at dark issues like poverty and disease..unlike other politically corect movies..where they sympathise with such people..they took a risk n it succeeded..
    dont tell me u didnt like it..you did...
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

uff..n wots with all these silly changes n weird smileys here...was better before...

...La Vida es Bella....

Am also from non-engineering bkground but I had not heard many of them before.

Jit,
    I am from non-engineering background, still had heard the jokes....
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Ohhh. U might hv liked it, matter of choice but it was total disaster. I felt like setting the cinema on fire, It was surely one of the worst movie I hv ever seen. U find that ORIGINAL !!! Can u tell me what was original in that? same old bore bollywood story, copied from Hollywood flicks. Sahid 'the luver boy' think of himself a tough guy or cowboy but looked champu No story line, nothing. Bhardwaj disappointed me to the core. Ppl commenting that he is next Terrantino n' he stands no where near .. It was Sanjay Gupta who succesffuly copied few of his style. Don't wanna talk much bout this kameeni movie ny more as its started to spoiling my mood already.

One more thing, Catchy Song ??? .. u watch movies for Songs?? Didn't knew that before !!

.. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

hahahaha champu
    yo shahid mujhey kabi achha nahi laga..gay-ish
    my friend said "watch this movie..he is metamorphosed..into a hunk.."
    makaa iska kadey metamorphosis ni ho sakta..yo chahey gym me bass jaa :D

...La Vida es Bella....

Can't be too hard on you...being ignorant and unaware is not a crime!!!....:D
    Am also from non-engineering bkground but I had not heard many of them before.

The point to be noted is that we differ in our choice of movies. I respect the difference than try to convince if the rating/ my personal choice is better than your rating/choice......
    I mentioned songs because that was the only topic left to dissect about the movie besides the stale jokes, etcetera, etcetera already covered in the earlier posts.
    so, Kaminey did make u loose your cool....tch tch.....it was just a movie!!!! :D

Ohhh. U might hv liked it, matter of choice but it was total disaster. I felt like setting the cinema on fire, It was surely one of the worst movie I hv ever seen. U find that ORIGINAL !!! Can u tell me what was original in that? same old bore bollywood story, copied from Hollywood flicks. Sahid 'the luver boy' think of himself a tough guy or cowboy but looked champu No story line, nothing. Bhardwaj disappointed me to the core. Ppl commenting that he is next Terrantino n' he stands no where near .. It was Sanjay Gupta who succesffuly copied few of his style. Don't wanna talk much bout this kameeni movie ny more as its started to spoiling my mood already.

One more thing, Catchy Song ??? .. u watch movies for Songs?? Didn't knew that before !!

Agreed, we may differ in choices of movies n' other things as well. I like ur idea of convincing too.

But there're few disastrous flicks, which r much more hyped, for example - Kameene, Dev D etc. If someone tries to spread wrong review like awesome flick, path breaking, welcome change etc etc etc .. it seriously annoys me.

I invite them for a peaceful debate to describe n' prove what they really liked in those movies n' what make them wonderful movies. I tell you, I promise to sit peacefully n' listen to all the discussions.

Anjoo. You call that a movie .. it was a sheer torture .. !!

The point to be noted is that we differ in our choice of movies. I respect the difference than try to convince if the rating/ my personal choice is better than your rating/choice......
    I mentioned songs because that was the only topic left to dissect about the movie besides the stale jokes, etcetera, etcetera already covered in the earlier posts.
    so, Kaminey did make u loose your cool....tch tch.....it was just a movie!!!! :D

Ignorance is a bliss ! A-ha.

Can't be too hard on you...being ignorant and unaware is not a crime!!!....:D

hehehe .. right said !

Uski body aur shakal se nu laage hai jukar 12 saal ke bache ne Steroid le le kar body bana li ho.
    Victim of 'Steroid side effects'! :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by deepshi View Post
    hahahaha champu
    yo shahid mujhey kabi achha nahi laga..gay-ish
    my friend said "watch this movie..he is metamorphosed..into a hunk.."
    makaa iska kadey metamorphosis ni ho sakta..yo chahey gym me bass jaa :D

Looks like people are divided between mutually exclusive groups of "love Kaminey hate 3 Idiots" or vice versa. Am I the only one who thinks that both movies were awesome? Just compare these to the trash that is served usually. These movies are leagues ahead of their peers. You may or may not like the jokes, but it'd a difficult argument to make that either of the movies was not well-made.

3idiots ......sabhi jat bhaiyoun se anurodh hai ki vo iis movie ko dekhne jarrur jao........

3 idiots...

bhai man gya aamir khan ko...jo hum sochte the...vande ne parde par utar diya...
    es se achi movie aaj tak bollywood me nahi ayi....es movie ko agar koi kisi or
    se comparison karega....wo duniya ka sabse bada bewakuf hoga...this movie
    is an class in itself....sayad es des ke logo ko ab kuch samajh me aye...ki
    zabran engineer banne ya banane ka koi fayda nahi....

I liked both the movies as well. My point was just that Kaminey is not that "pathetic" and 3 Idiots is not that "awesome"....
    Quote Originally Posted by kapil.dalal View Post
    Looks like people are divided between mutually exclusive groups of "love Kaminey hate 3 Idiots" or vice versa. Am I the only one who thinks that both movies were awesome? Just compare these to the trash that is served usually. These movies are leagues ahead of their peers. You may or may not like the jokes, but it'd a difficult argument to make that either of the movies was not well-made.