Page 30 of 84 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie's Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anjoo View Post
    Sunil,
    Suthra??????......hahahahahaha.....Suthra cinema starring Mrs. Robinson!!!!!!!..
    ha ha ha ha.. sahi mein badhiya movie hai. :D

Houseful: निरी फद्दु फिल्म..

या फिल्म भी हिट होगी तो नाश हो रया सै लोगां की 'सेन्स ऑफ़ हयूमर' का !!
    वो बांदर आला सीन तो "संग्राहलय में एक रात- भाग २" में तै कॉपी है... एर वो शेर आला सीन मैंने तो नु लागा था एक 'हेन्गोवर' में तै कॉपी पावेगा.. ठीक सधगी.. था तो ओरिजिनल पर हंसाण जोगा कती ना था!!
    1/5
    यो 1 नंबर: अक्षय कुमार उस Sandy (दीपिका) ने सांडी कह सै पूरी फिल्म में कसाई, इसका !!

मत ना देखियो इस फिल्म ने तो !!

'Houseful' is entertaining.
    My way or my way ?

Housefull not up to the expectations but one time watch if you don't have any other option.
    जिंदगी पथ है मंजिल की तरफ जाने का,
    जिंदगी नाम है तूफानों से टकराने का.
    मौत तो बस चैन से सो जाने की बदनामी है,
    जिंदगी गीत है मस्ती से सदा गाने का..

Robinhood- 3.5/5

Rise and rise again till lambs become lions (easy translation- "Never give up")

Hmmmm.....Ridley Scott and his fascination with the holy crusades and ordinary men becoming heroes and legends...not because of the wealth and possessions they acquired, but because of the values and principles they with-held.

If you have seen "Kingdom of heaven" or "Gladiator", then "Robinhood" would be a deja-vu- you have seen it all before......but then, as being advertised, this movie is about Robinhood's pre-outlaw days....so, there is a novelty for all those who have seen other Robinhood movies....you would need a little patience to sit through 2 hrs and 20 minutes

If you enjoyed "Kites", then probably this movie is not for you.

(PS: Any thread on Jatland that Robinhood might be a jat? )

Kites
    Kauwa Chala hans ki chal apni bhi bhool gya Watch english version to see some hot scenes all in all movie is total bakwas(Hritik ke pankhe pache mat pad jaiye).2.5/5
    Akhar mein donu mar gaye
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Kites
    Kauwa Chala hans ki chal apni bhi bhool gya Watch english version to see some hot scenes all in all movie is total bakwas(Hritik ke pankhe pache mat pad jaiye).2.5/5
    Akhar mein donu mar gaye
    Rakke.....Protect yourself from Piracy.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Rajneeti

Total bakwas movie. kai jageh to mahabharat copy kar rakhi hai........jama bhi mat dakiyo...........

1/5
    Last edited by bazardparveen; June 5th, 2010 at 01:04 AM.

Thumbs down

Rajneeti = Total Bull Crap ! My rating - 0/5

Sucha negative n' impractical movie n' indeed tried to be new era Mahabharat. This kinda movies shouldn't be allowed, giving wrong n' negative message to mass. I know politics is dirty sometimes but if you keep showing the negative part of it, how come good young people will come forward n' join it n' then how come we'll get good leaders?? Its sucha highly unethical movie n' it was a sheer mental torture. Couldn't get what Prakash Jha wanted to prove?

Please don't waste your precious time, money .. you'll get sheer torture n' nothing else. If you really want to see a good positive movie about politics, watch - 'YUVA' !!

Cheers
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Playing by Heart: कती आसम फिल्म 4/5.

Quote Originally Posted by akshaymalik84 View Post
    Rakke.....Protect yourself from Piracy.
    Hope you Enjoyed Rajneeti

anyways lagta hai Americans ka 911 se mohbhang nahi hua hai
    Dear John Love Story of Soldier posted in Afganistan
    Remember me Again love story of son of a businessman killed in 911 attack
    2/5 combined dono ke liye
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Quote Originally Posted by anjoo View Post
    (PS: Any thread on Jatland that Robinhood might be a jat? )
    Yup, why not ?

Three years ago there was a thread started by some Enthusiastic Historian who claimed that Lindsay Lohan, Matt Dillon and few other Hollywood are Jats. I suggested that why shouldn't we try prove that Robin hood was a Jat assuming the possibility of spell error in his name with the passage of time i.e. his real name as Robin Hooda.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Hope you Enjoyed Rajneeti
    Yes i enjoyed burger and Coke, nothing else.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Kites
    Akhar mein donu mar gaye

........ I'll give 0.5 out of 5..... and that too just b'coz of songs........it was unbearable movie......gud that i didnt thot to watch it at cinema.

For the first time I watched lot many movies all one after another as I was most idle during past few days and I liked many like DOR, Road to Sangam, Aaja Nachle, Houseful (just a one time watch kind), Paying Guest (all guys mess, enjoyable), Gandhi (greatest one, though watched many time on tv), Rock On! (4/5), My Saasy Girl (cute one, nice), A Walk to Remember (just ok), Prey (gud one to see only if u luv lions, i liked it only b'coz of that part), Paathshala (3.5/5), Badmash Company (4/5)and many more I watched but I dont remember all the names as I deleted all after watching to create space for other movies......karthik calling karthik, Jail, Right yaa wrong (m abt to play these to find how gud these r).........Hide & Seek (another big flop kind, stupid movie, dont watch it......i watched it jst 'coz brother wanted me to......but bahaut gussa aaya n he laughed at me b'coz he created the curiosity to watch this movie)

waiting for new realeases....Udaan, Khatta-Meetha (for sure i wud luv to watch it at cinema only, after all its all abt fun n sweetness), Once upon a Time In Mumbai and Lamhaa......the untold story of kashmir and waiting to hear about Virsa very soon as m in luv with one of its song.........
    Main tenu samjhawan ki,
    na tere baajo lagda jee,
    tu ki jaane pyar mera,
    main karaan intezaar tera.......... just marvelous

"Tere Bin Laden" amazing, awesome movie......
    very very nice, you'll just forget to blink your eyes, completely entertaining, consistently moving, nice innovative story, funniest movie,
    A Must Watch.
    Enjoy
    It is by luck that you get the chance to be the cause of someone's happiness,
    I love to grab these chances

"Red Alert", although slow, but a good movie on naxals!

3/5
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    "Red Alert", although slow, but a good movie on naxals!

3/5
    To isnai Comrade aale thread mai likh de nai..koysa bhai enlightened ho jaga..Arr phir walk shuru ho jaggi :D

Quote Originally Posted by atishmohan View Post
    To isnai Comrade aale thread mai likh de nai..koysa bhai enlightened ho jaga..Arr phir walk shuru ho jaggi :D
    Bhai chep to dyu hai, par ude koesa ho mere pacche khosde le ke bhaj le hai.. :D
    aade nyu e kahvenge ak badhiya se ya khraab se
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

for a change u guys can try Telugu movies with english subtitles......quite interesting......I watched 'Magadheera', 'Arya', 'Happy' n few more.......out of these three I liked 'Arya' as best......its a movie on two frens......songs too are enjoyable, full spirit of dance......Mr. Perfect Perfect, u're Mr. Perfect is one of the best song.....Telugu samajh to aati nahin, still I find the music enjoyable as I watched every single scene/action with its subtitles which helped me to enjoy the movie

What about Udaan Guys.I heard it is a very good movie.Reviews are also good.
    "Whenever u r criticised, Don't get upset. Always remember this "No Stones r thrown on a fruitless tree"