Page 31 of 84 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 81 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie's Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hemanthooda View Post
    What about Udaan Guys.I heard it is a very good movie.Reviews are also good.
    achi rahegi lekin khash nahin
    जय भारत

Quote Originally Posted by Mishti View Post
    "Tere Bin Laden" amazing, awesome movie......
    very very nice, you'll just forget to blink your eyes, completely entertaining, consistently moving, nice innovative story, funniest movie,
    A Must Watch.
    Enjoy
    Yes, it is very good...

yes kapil ji laden wali picture bahot hi badhiya hit rahegi
    जय भारत

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

English movie reviews...

Hello All,

The Sorcerer's Apprentice (2010)------- 4 out of 5

The Last Airbender (2010)--------- 3.5 out of 5 (week storyline, based on cartoon series which was much better than the movie.)

Avatar (2009)-------- 5 out of 5 (awesome movie. Best ever graphics.)

My Cousin Vinny (1992)--------- 5 out of 5 (Nice light hearted movie.)

Transporter 3 (2008)--------- 5 out of 5

The Bourne Identity (2002)---------- 5 out of 5

The Bourne Supremacy (2004)---------- 5 out of 5

The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)---------- 5 out of 5

Hellboy (2004)--------- 4 out of 5

Hellboy II: The Golden Army (2008)---------- 4 out of 5

The Bank Job (2008)---------- 4 out of 5

The Italian Job (2003)--------- 4 out of 5

Ong-bak (2003)--------- 5 out of 5

Ong bak 2 (2008)---------- 5 out of 5

These are some movies which I have right now with me.

Quote Originally Posted by SALURAM View Post
    yes kapil ji laden wali picture bahot hi badhiya hit rahegi
    पिक्चर तो खैर वाकई काफी मनोरंजक है, लेकिन काफी छोटी है (बस सवा घंटे की) और गाना भी नहीं है एक भी....फिर भी बढ़िया लगी...3.5/5
    रेड अलर्ट की कहानी में कोई मजा नहीं आया...2.5/5

भाई छो बहुत आता होगा रन आउट होके.. एक काम करिए आगली बै एल-बी-डब्लू हो जाईये
    Quote Originally Posted by VipinJyani View Post
    Usually I watch movies when I run out of sleeping pills
    Of all the things that tax a man's patience, there's nothing to compare with a stuck zipper.

भाई घंने 1 2 3 4 5 होगे.. इब न्यू बता कौन सा सीकुअल है अर कौन सी तेरी रेटिंग के नंबर?
    Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    French Movie Taxi 1,2,3,4
    Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    House Full 3/5
    Total timepass movie one time watch
    Of all the things that tax a man's patience, there's nothing to compare with a stuck zipper.

yes.. tere bin laden.. awesome movie.. jane-bhi-do-yaro types..
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishti View Post
    "Tere Bin Laden" amazing, awesome movie......
    very very nice, you'll just forget to blink your eyes, completely entertaining, consistently moving, nice innovative story, funniest movie,
    A Must Watch.
    Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by singhabhimanyu View Post
    भाई घंने 1 2 3 4 5 होगे.. इब न्यू बता कौन सा सीकुअल है अर कौन सी तेरी रेटिंग के नंबर?
    3.5/5 all in all ,saari chokhi hain. pehli ke 4/5
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Ree !!! discussion karna hai to level of deteriorating nationalism in our present day movies pe karo... Kranti (1981) te Cash (2007) tak kitna downfall in terms of morality ho chuka hai... Today, For profit and to popularise the movie, the actors are knee bent to do anything... see this gradually fading national spirit in movies and rapid downfall of moral standards !!! dont just live in the moment and weekly ananlysis of movies... but try to think over that what message these movies are going to give to the future generations ??? yes, of course time to time some movies come which give message of Nationalism, sacrifice, honesty, courage to speak up against the wrong and endurance against the pressure from bad elements for example some are : shool, Prahar, Gangajal, Border, LOC, Khaki, Sehar, Halla Bol, Swadesh... Rang de Basanti; but these are just few in numbers as compared to avalanche of commercial movies depicting Underworld as the Hero.. High Class Socity partying around.. vulgar display of wealth.. Mad rush for fame.. rat race to mint money overnight.. etc etc...

there was this song in a movie, name i dont remember, "hum laaye hain toofan se kishti nakaal ke... iss desh ko rakhna mere bachcho sambhal ke".... aisa koi song hota hai aaj kal ki movies main ???
    Last edited by delhione; July 25th, 2010 at 12:25 PM.
    I am a Tiger; but unfortunately i work in a Circus.

Login to view details.
    Just saw Tere Bin Laden... Total time pass movie... Best scene--Murga Bang Competition and that Last year champion murga...3.5 out of 5.

'लम्हा' फिल्म देखने की इच्छा हो किसी की तो साथ में सिर दर्द की गोली जरूर साथ रखना...ऐसा पकाया इस फिल्म ने मेरे को...फ्री की देख रहा था, लेकिन वो भी बस कोई सजा झेलने के जैसा हो गया. बकवास...1/5.

Login to view details.
    Just saw Shutter Island (2010). That is hell of a movie. It makes you think on every scene that what is right and what is imagination. You can't even blink during the movie. It is so well directed and acted that till the last scene, you can't predict what’ll gonna happen. Must watch. 10 out of 5.

Login to view details.
    Hi All,

Just saw Superhero Movie (2008). Total time pass movie. Full entertaining. Must watch. 4 out of 5.

Login to view details.
    Hey All,

Just saw "Kick Ass". Nice movie. 4 out of 5.

Bhai anyone seen a movie YMI-Ye mera India?
    :rock Who CARESSSSSS :rock

I lost my hard earned money for 'Khatta Meetha' 1 / 5

'Tere Bin Laden' is a good one.. 3.5 / 5
    People come, people go.. Some grow young, some grow old
    I woke up in between.. A memory and a dream

Saw "36 Ghante" starring Sunil Dutt and Raj Kumar. Great performances! 5/5

PS : Aade ibe ib ek 'nepali' film ka poster lagya tha.. laage se moddya ne paad bagaya :D
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Quote Originally Posted by nkumars83 View Post
    Bhai anyone seen a movie YMI-Ye mera India?
    Han Bhai dekhi s. Aapne banayi thi ke ya?
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

Quote Originally Posted by delhione View Post
    Ree !!! discussion karna hai to level of deteriorating nationalism in our present day movies pe karo... Kranti (1981) te Cash (2007) tak kitna downfall in terms of morality ho chuka hai... Today, For profit and to popularise the movie, the actors are knee bent to do anything... see this gradually fading national spirit in movies and rapid downfall of moral standards !!! dont just live in the moment and weekly ananlysis of movies... but try to think over that what message these movies are going to give to the future generations ??? yes, of course time to time some movies come which give message of Nationalism, sacrifice, honesty, courage to speak up against the wrong and endurance against the pressure from bad elements for example some are : shool, Prahar, Gangajal, Border, LOC, Khaki, Sehar, Halla Bol, Swadesh... Rang de Basanti; but these are just few in numbers as compared to avalanche of commercial movies depicting Underworld as the Hero.. High Class Socity partying around.. vulgar display of wealth.. Mad rush for fame.. rat race to mint money overnight.. etc etc...

there was this song in a movie, name i dont remember, "hum laaye hain toofan se kishti nakaal ke... iss desh ko rakhna mere bachcho sambhal ke".... aisa koi song hota hai aaj kal ki movies main ???
    Yashpal ji,

aap aala time ja liye, ebb balakan ne shiksha na te ye khud e pade likhe, samjhdar hai, baki tu MOTHER INDIA or dekh liye.

sanjay