Page 32 of 84 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 82 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie's Reviews

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Haan bhai dekhi hai. Kasooti film hai jai dhayan tai ar soch vichar kai dekhi ga to. Asli baat dikha rakhi hain saari jo beeten hain log bagan pai. 4 out of 5.

Quote Originally Posted by nkumars83 View Post
    Bhai anyone seen a movie YMI-Ye mera India?

Login to view details.
    Now if anyone wanna see some really GREY movie...watch Goodfellas (1990). One of the greatest films ever made. It is on no. 17 in all time best movies on IMDB.com. Yesterday I saw it and will saw it again and again. It is so good that you can't even compare it with other films.

Ratings : 100 out of 10.

If you watch English films, you must watch it.

More than often, Martin Scorsese is cited as the best American director working today. After watching Goodfellas, one can see why. Only Raging Bull can rival it, in terms of breathtaking quality. Scorsese adapting from Nicholas Pileggi's non-fiction novel Wiseguy (he helped write the screenplay), tells the story of Henry Hill (Ray Liotta), an Irish kid who as far as back he could remember, always wanted to be a gangster. This film is a rush of energy, where all the elements come together brilliantly. Scorsese's use of music provides a strong template for the action; such tunes include Gimme Shelter, Rags to Riches, Beyond the Sea, and a brilliant piano version of Layla. Out of the performances (all of which are terrific), Pesci remains the most impressive. Playing Tommy DeVito, he walks a fine line between being funny and deadly serious. As well, the camera work and editing are superlative (as with Raging Bull); there is a memorable sequence that remains one long unbroken shot. Some people may be put off by the violence and coarse language, but it seems essential in this type of movie. It works better than sugar coating everything.

Bhai ya Film pe peese na kahrab kariyo. Koi Hit hut na s ya. Dikhavon p mat jao apni akal lagao.

Me isne koi number nahi de sakta kaunki mene ya beech m chod di thi har ib puri karen ka jee nahi karta.
    Last edited by VirJ; August 1st, 2010 at 08:02 AM.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

Login to view details.
    Hello all,

Saw Khatta Meetha by mistake. It is a torture. Please do not watch this movie. Rating: 0 out of 5.

Once upon a time in Mumbai

Watchable! Ajay Devgn excels in the role of Sultan Mirza.

2.5/5
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Peepli [Live], a Class Act n' a Perfect Satire on the farmers' suicides and subsequent media and political response.
    Arguably the best movie of the decade, certainly deserves 5 star. Every sensible Indian must see it !

Cheers!
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post

Peepli [Live], a Class Act n' a Perfect Satire on the farmers' suicides and subsequent media and political response.
    Arguably the best movie of the decade, certainly deserves 5 star. Every sensible Indian must see it !

Cheers!

right ........... nattha was cute... hehehe
    end cud hav been better.......
    People come, people go.. Some grow young, some grow old
    I woke up in between.. A memory and a dream

Once Upon A Time In Mumbai...कोई ख़ास फिल्म नहीं है...2/5

The Wolfman...ये फिल्म जरूर देखना...जबर्दस्त....हालांकि कुछेक सीन दूसरी फिल्मों से उठाए गए लगते हैं, लेकिन फिल्म में पहले ही सीन से मजा आने लगता है...एक सीन में तो बहुत ही मजा आवे है...एक सरदार होवे है, वो कह है सिख तो ऊपरवाले के सैनिक होते हैं...अर आखिर में भेड़िया उसने मारकर नु लटका दे है ज्युकर खेतों में चिड़ियाओं को डराने के लिए बुत लगा देते हैं. 4/5

The Italian Job...बहुत बढ़िया 3.5/5

Flood...बकवास 1/5

Doomsday...महाबकवास 1/5

Ocean's Thirteen...बकवास 1/5

Can someone explain me this obsession with movies?
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Can someone explain me this obsession with movies?
    Samar, It's a matter of individual perception. If you don't like something does not mean others don't like it.
    Last edited by vicky84; August 15th, 2010 at 07:23 AM.

Login to view details.
    Hi All,

Yesterday I saw Surrogates(2009). Rating would be 3.5 out of 5.

The Hills Have Eyes : Hmmm....realy scary....good....4/5

The Core : High level sci fiction...non-entertaining...3.5/5

The American Gangster : So-so....3/5

Jeepers Creepers (Part I) : Hmmm....horror movie...3/5

If someone is interested to enjoy Hindi dubbed Hollywood movies for free, then here is the link. Not very good print, but watchable;
    http://www.movieloverz.com/home/index.php?vid=8

VLC Media player will be needed to see these movies, which can also be downloaded. Here is the link:
    http://vlc-media-player.en.softonic.com/

Do you have link to any site to watch English movies online?

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    The Hills Have Eyes : Hmmm....realy scary....good....4/5

The Core : High level sci fiction...non-entertaining...3.5/5

The American Gangster : So-so....3/5

Jeepers Creepers (Part I) : Hmmm....horror movie...3/5

If someone is interested to enjoy Hindi dubbed Hollywood movies for free, then here is the link. Not very good print, but watchable;
    http://www.movieloverz.com/home/index.php?vid=8

VLC Media player will be needed to see these movies, which can also be downloaded. Here is the link:
    http://vlc-media-player.en.softonic.com/

Quote Originally Posted by vijay123 View Post
    I don't watch movies online, but why don't you google 'online hollywood movies'? Check out the link given below;

http://www.myonlinemovies.net/
    Last edited by upendersingh; August 18th, 2010 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vijay123 View Post
    http://www.watchdontpay.com/

Gives link to the various file-hosting websites; movie can be searched or browsed according to the genre , year or adiabatically!!
    In most cases u'll need divx player which you can download for free!!

Can watch it again..n again...n again...
    those Goodfellas
    Robert-De-Niro...you rock man..

And right...funny n then dead-pan serious...doom n gloom
    Quote Originally Posted by RRathee View Post
    Now if anyone wanna see some really GREY movie...watch Goodfellas (1990). One of the greatest films ever made. It is on no. 17 in all time best movies on IMDB.com. Yesterday I saw it and will saw it again and again. It is so good that you can't even compare it with other films.

Ratings : 100 out of 10.

If you watch English films, you must watch it.

More than often, Martin Scorsese is cited as the best American director working today. After watching Goodfellas, one can see why. Only Raging Bull can rival it, in terms of breathtaking quality. Scorsese adapting from Nicholas Pileggi's non-fiction novel Wiseguy (he helped write the screenplay), tells the story of Henry Hill (Ray Liotta), an Irish kid who as far as back he could remember, always wanted to be a gangster. This film is a rush of energy, where all the elements come together brilliantly. Scorsese's use of music provides a strong template for the action; such tunes include Gimme Shelter, Rags to Riches, Beyond the Sea, and a brilliant piano version of Layla. Out of the performances (all of which are terrific), Pesci remains the most impressive. Playing Tommy DeVito, he walks a fine line between being funny and deadly serious. As well, the camera work and editing are superlative (as with Raging Bull); there is a memorable sequence that remains one long unbroken shot. Some people may be put off by the violence and coarse language, but it seems essential in this type of movie. It works better than sugar coating everything.
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

Guys! Do you know the name of Pakistan's most super hit movie? Well, it is relating with the Jats and the movie's name is 'Maula Jatt'. Actually, we call Muslim Jats 'Moole Jat', but it is not 'Moola' I think, it is 'Maula'.
    Last edited by bharti; August 31st, 2010 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Write review, do not paste entire movie here

जब 'मकबूल' फिल्म आई थी तो मैं इसे देख नहीं पाया था. अब मैंने यूट्यूब पर इसको देखा...अच्छी लगी.
    फिल्म हालांकि मुस्लिम परिवेश में है, लेकिन मजा आ गया फिल्म देखकर...अगर कोई देखना चाहे तो यह लिंक है :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwOfz3H73ic

'सलाम बॉम्बे' फिल्म का बहुत नाम सुना था. यह भी अच्छी फिल्म है 'स्लमडॉग मिलेनियर' टाइप. कुछेक सीन/संवाद 'A' श्रेणी के हैं. किसी को देखनी हो तो यह लिंक है :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DTt-uXi3Xg&NR=1

दोनों ही फिल्में DVD क्वालिटी की हैं, एक पार्ट पूरा होने के बाद अगला पार्ट अपने आप स्क्रीन पर आ जाता है, उसे क्लिक करना होता है बस...

जब 'मकबूल' फिल्म आई थी तो मैं इसे देख नहीं पाया था. अब मैंने यूट्यूब पर इसको देखा...अच्छी लगी.
    फिल्म हालांकि मुस्लिम परिवेश में है, लेकिन मजा आ गया फिल्म देखकर...
    Saw this movie when it was released (got very good reviews). As always, Pankaj Kapur and Irffan excelled with their roles.. Good movie indeed!
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

Guys! Do you know the name of Pakistan's most super hit movie? Well, it is relating with the Jats and the movie's name is 'Maula Jatt'. Actually, we call Muslim Jats 'Moole Jat', but it is not 'Moola' I think, it is 'Maula'.
    Bhai,

Moola (pl. Moole) = Mullah = Mulla = Muslim scholar. And is similar to Pandat/priest

Maula = Master, protector = Generally used for God. Havent u heard the song "Maula mere Maula."

To jab hum unne Moole Jat kahte he to vo correct he and as u can see calling them Maula(by us) would be grossly incorrect. Common usuage, however is, would be 'Hamare mulle Jaat bhai' or just Mulle jaat. Not every muslim is Mulla same as not every christian is priest however we still call all of them Mulla(loosely refered to islam/musalman). But u may address them Maula if u wish
    Last edited by VirJ; August 31st, 2010 at 10:26 AM.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे