Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie's Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by caravi2910 View Post
    overall the movie is good but some of the steals by "lucky" are not digestable.moreover the directors has left some issues unattended.
    but i will say Its one time worth spending movie. on a scale of 5
    i would give 3.

First Post taliyaaannn:rock:rock:rock:rock
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nishantrathi82 For This Useful Post:

hrdhaka (March 18th, 2016)

Transporter 3

Watch it .......................
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

The Peacemaker....
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sunitahooda For This Useful Post:

'Rab ne baana di Jodi' Cool movie SRK again at its best new girl Anushka did very well a must watch movie if u like love stories.
    My rating 3.5 and 0.5 for SRK acting so 4.
    Plant one tree atleast

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nishantrathi82 For This Useful Post:

Thumbs up Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi

Quote Originally Posted by nishantrathi82 View Post
    'Rab ne baana di Jodi' Cool movie SRK again at its best new girl Anushka did very well a must watch movie if u like love stories.
    My rating 3.5 and 0.5 for SRK acting so 4.
    Yup... throughly enjoyed the movie... its full entertainer. SRK proves again. should watch to relax n to think over certain issues in life like realism n expectations.
    Keep Believing in Yourself and Your Dreams

10. The Following User Says Thank You to neels For This Useful Post:

Transporter III: 2.5/5.0; not so good.

Oye Lucky: good time pass: 3.5/5.0;

Sorry Bhaai: 1.0/5.0; Maa kasam bahut bekar film hai

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sunillathwal For This Useful Post:

Well

Rab ne bana di jori .. thnx god DVD la ker dekhi .. waste of money .. (Shahrukh fans jootein maar sakte hain mujhe .. but nothing in it idiot concept (last night she was running away with that joker .. Rabb najar aa gaya ek dum se haha) .. not so good looking actress either :rolleyes: and Shahrukh is repeating things again n again .. he is wonderful actor y dont he research on new things ..)

The Hunting Party .. Good movie Richard Gere cool as ever .. Watch it

baaki dekhta hoon phir batata hoon

Cheers

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamer For This Useful Post:

Ravi....the SAVIOR of movie watcher's taste....aap DVD ki home-delievery bhi kartey hain kya:Dmahre illakey mai to English aali bi Hindi dubbing mai millya karein:p:o
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer View Post
    Rab ne bana di jori .. thnx god DVD la ker dekhi .. waste of money .. (Shahrukh fans jootein maar sakte hain mujhe .. but nothing in it idiot concept (last night she was running away with that joker .. Rabb najar aa gaya ek dum se haha) .. not so good looking actress either :rolleyes: and Shahrukh is repeating things again n again .. he is wonderful actor y dont he research on new things ..)

The Hunting Party .. Good movie Richard Gere cool as ever .. Watch it

baaki dekhta hoon phir batata hoon

Cheers

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sunitahooda For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Ravi....the SAVIOR of movie watcher's taste....aap DVD ki home-delievery bhi kartey hain kya:Dmahre illakey mai to English aali bi Hindi dubbing mai millya karein:p:o

yah angreji aali mannai PVR Europa mai dekhi thi .. issi bee raandh na kat ri katti ai .. Sec 14 mai dhhoo laagya rah sai .. bina dubbing aaliyan ka bee .. Home delivery . madam jaroor ker deta AGAR ...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamer For This Useful Post:

Uss DHOO mai tai ek lee thi manne pachle saal...bera na kis format mai sai jayeroyi....aaj tayi tai challan ki asaang hoyi na....arr na copy hoti....Wiase Transporter dekhiye ek bai:rock
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer View Post
    yah angreji aali mannai PVR Europa mai dekhi thi .. issi bee raandh na kat ri katti ai .. Sec 14 mai dhhoo laagya rah sai .. bina dubbing aaliyan ka bee .. Home delivery . madam jaroor ker deta AGAR ...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sunitahooda For This Useful Post:

format ..

Format aapka apple bata dega !!!

aapka DVD player purana hoga .. may be not supporting DivX and all

22. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamer For This Useful Post:

Ghajini another blockbuster from Amir. Very good action scenes looking better than Sunny deol in some scenes. Awesome movie but but might not be considered as a family drama but i liked it.
    My Rating 3.75
    Duration- 3hours 10 minutes
    Plant one tree atleast

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Nishantrathi82 For This Useful Post:

Yes Man Ok ok kind of Movie not like other flicks of Jim Carrey but still better than many Indian Comedy movies.
    My rating 3 out of 5
    Plant one tree atleast

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Nishantrathi82 For This Useful Post:

recently I watched oye lucky lucky oye movie.. , nice one . a guy from middle class and how it enters a wrong world..

and one haryanvee song awesome really too good ..tu raja ki raj dulari..
    'Anything is Possible '

' Just do it '

28. The Following User Says Thank You to jitender_singh For This Useful Post:

Death Race Good movie fast moving like a video game.
    My Rating 3 out of 5
    Plant one tree atleast

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Nishantrathi82 For This Useful Post:

Thumbs up New Comer Anushka well done

Here is the result of my latest watched movies:-

Australia - 2 /5 Nicole Kidman , we were expecting more but Never boring but often exhausting

IN Bruges - 2.5 /5 As a black comedy, In Bruges is a work of comic genius.

Gumnaam - 0 /5 Crap movie, Mahima Choudhary shud wake up now , already it is the long time being in Marriage , and look at ur History e.g Pardes

Dil Kabbadi- 4/5 Low Budget full time pass comedy ,Preferbaly wid Partner , stay away frm family:D

Ghajini - 4.5/5 Also Here in Europe we loved Asin performance and Hattoff Aamir again.

RNBDJ -4 /5 very Appreciable work Anushka ,we liked you, SRK it ll be better now u shud give up the young roles , public doesn\t love to watch you now in these Red Tshirts and Cargo pents

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion

32. The Following User Says Thank You to kulduhan For This Useful Post:

Lightbulb

RBNDJ: 2.5/5........so so movie....too much of drama....

GAJINI: 3/5.......nice movie but a poor copy of memento...lame ending...aamir ko chhota tractor dikhaya hai...kaati ujaad...

YES MAN: 4/5.....as usual jim carry is show stealer and zooey is kinda cute..

SLUM DOG MILLIONAIRE: 4.5/5......nice story telling style and all actors are good, A R Rehman's music is again awesome.

IN BRUGES: 4/5..........nice dark comedy, people who appreciate sarcasm and black humor will like it....
    LeTz SpReAd ----JaTiSm-----
    --JaTiSm Is NoT A ReLiGiOn, ItZ StAtE oF MiNd--

34. The Following User Says Thank You to mittu For This Useful Post:

Cool Fashion 4/5

Well!!!! I hv watched the movie long time back , but want to review smething abt it . It was well directed which covers the Glamorous World of Fashion which is not just a glamor at all. A Good Experience for those who don’t know much about Fashion Industry. I m quite sure that 90% of people who have watched the movie haven’t noticed the Designers like Rohit Bal & others behind these faces.

I ll score Kangna Ranaut the best performer and believe her acting’s worth an award, she had burnt the ramp and screen with her awesome attitude and talent , the Indian Fashion industry needs you ,better stay away from movies and show your hot talent out of that.,Gud luck for your career

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion

36. The Following User Says Thank You to kulduhan For This Useful Post:

Ghajini
    Whenever Aamir Khan comes back with a movie, he makes sure that it is tailored to perfection. This is manifest even in this movie. With his eight packs he fills the screen space and makes it come alive with his perfect acting. He is there a mute presence most of the time in the movie but says as much with his expressions and body language. A revenge story that is a remake but still doesnt disappoint thanks to the taut direction and acting by Aamir Khan, Asin and Ghajini (don't remember his real name). The only one who disappoints is Jiah Khan. I wonder..how come she has become an actress! She seriously needs some lessons in acting. Otherwise the movie is a worth watch !
    My rating - 4/5
    In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to poonamchaudhary For This Useful Post:

Watch Dasvidaniya very nice movie
    No one is talking abt DOSTANA (worth watching with friends)

40. The Following User Says Thank You to ashokdahiya819 For This Useful Post: