Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie's Reviews

Ak Pakistani movie hai "Khuda Ke leyee" very long movie but worth watching

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ashokdahiya819 For This Useful Post:

hrdhaka (March 18th, 2016)

RBNDJ is complete crap (worst dialog of the movies was "muje tuj me rab dikhta hai" and worst shot was when trukies were throwing flowers aree bhai Kyu choriya ka dimag khrab kero ho yo kam koye Jat na kar sekta)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ashokdahiya819 For This Useful Post:

Gajini

Aamir khan acted well but the story could have been completed in 2hrs or may be lesser than that.
    My rating 3/5
    Ravi Choudhary
    Share knowledge, its a way to achive immortality

6. The Following User Says Thank You to caravi2910 For This Useful Post:

Ek movie main batata hu....Punjabi hai... "Mannat" starring Jimmy Shergill and Kulraj Randhawa... year 2006 me aayi thi... very nice and beautiful movie!
    My rating: 5/5

Quote Originally Posted by ashokdahiya819 View Post
    Ak Pakistani movie hai "Khuda Ke leyee" very long movie but worth watching
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mannat.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	3258  
    Last edited by sumitsehrawat; January 14th, 2009 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Attachment added...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sumitsehrawat For This Useful Post:

Like to suggest some not to be missed movies:

We Were Solders (Mel Gibson)
    The Thin Red Line
    Saving Private Ryan (Tom Hanks)
    Negotiator (Samuel L. Jackson )
    The Hurricane (Denzel Washington)
    Forrest Gump (Tom Hanks)
    Cast Away (Tom Hanks)
    The Terminal (Tom Hanks)
    Scar face (Al Pacino)
    Scent of Women (Al Pacino)
    Pursuit of Happyness (Will Smith)
    ROCKY (All 5 Parts)
    Behind Enemy Line

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ashokdahiya819 For This Useful Post:

Chandni Chonk to China total 2.5.
    Movie story bad rating 1.5 but Akshay did a great job good comedy and some good action scenes by Akshay made it 2.5.
    Don't go on other reviews. U can go for the movie for a time pass don't expect much from the story but go for watching Akshay.
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nishantrathi82 For This Useful Post:

Thumbs up Gran Torino

Directed by Clint Eastwood.
    Rating 5/5
    Expected to get nominations in various categories for Academy Awards
    A must watch for Clint Eastwood Fans
    A modern day western with an amazing anti climax
    and of course humor at its best......
    Great soundtrack, with a poignant title track-Gran Torino (with Clint Eastwood lending his voice as well).....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to annch For This Useful Post:

Victory a good movie to go for. In India we rarely got good sports movie but you can go for this one. India has chased down 388 and won the champions trophy hehe. My rating 3.25 in the pack house you can feel the tensed cricket environment . I liked the movie
    Plant one tree atleast

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nishantrathi82 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sumitsehrawat View Post
    Ek movie main batata hu....Punjabi hai... "Mannat" starring Jimmy Shergill and Kulraj Randhawa... year 2006 me aayi thi... very nice and beautiful movie!
    My rating: 5/5
    ya sumit this is nice movie. 1 aur movie hai punjabi mein Mitti wajjan mardi. It is also nice movie.
    यार की खातिर जान भी दयुँ ना डर मर जाणे का. छोरा मैँ हरियाणे का

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobby3711 For This Useful Post:

Hahahahahaha 388

Quote Originally Posted by Nishantrathi82 View Post
    Victory a good movie to go for. In India we rarely got good sports movie but you can go for this one. India has chased down 388 and won the champions trophy hehe. My rating 3.25 in the pack house you can feel the tensed cricket environment . I liked the movie
    388 to kuchh jyada hi ho gya. Aur cricket pe kuchh jyada movies banne lagi hain. Kya apko nahi lagta there should be revolutionary film on boxing and football. I love both games. I like cricket also but football is preferable.
    यार की खातिर जान भी दयुँ ना डर मर जाणे का. छोरा मैँ हरियाणे का

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobby3711 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby3711 View Post
    388 to kuchh jyada hi ho gya. Aur cricket pe kuchh jyada movies banne lagi hain. Kya apko nahi lagta there should be revolutionary film on boxing and football. I love both games. I like cricket also but football is preferable.
    Saahe kaaha i love cricket, football, tennis, chess and many more but u know in India Movie's r not that much good on sports as like in Hollywood but its changing now, Football watch Sholin Soccer hehehehe and Indian Dhan dhana dhan goal :P
    Plant one tree atleast

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Nishantrathi82 For This Useful Post:

Thumbs down Dev d

Movie is not good although abhay deol has acted brilliantly. I wached this movie after getting reviews from print and electronic media but ab toh enka bhi bhrosa nahi raha (TOI has given 5 stars and HT 3.5).

Don't waste your money on this movie, better buy a gift for your GF/BF becoz valentine day bhi pass hi hai.

This movie is just a sequel to anurag kashyap earlier movie "No smoking" and i think this movie should have been called "No Drinking".
    But still if u want to see this than one thing is for sure that after watching it u will feel some high.:D
    Ravi Choudhary
    Share knowledge, its a way to achive immortality

24. The Following User Says Thank You to caravi2910 For This Useful Post:

what a movie....really its shows tht common man can also fight against the terrorism with out any help......:thappad

26. The Following User Says Thank You to NKharub For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nkharub View Post
    what a movie....really its shows tht common man can also fight against the terrorism with out any help......:thappad

Bhai kuch naam bhi hai Movie ka?:o
    Plant one tree atleast

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Nishantrathi82 For This Useful Post:

samaj kam aawe hai k.. line dekh k samaj le............wednesday:tamatar

30. The Following User Says Thank You to NKharub For This Useful Post:

Dev d

Movie rating: 2/5
    A very so-so movie....went to watch twice...payed attention to movie on second time and still can't get it.
    Movie is amalgam of MMS n few news paper headlines....as acting is concerned, it was nice from both new comer actresses...i know movies are not about meaning now a days, but few people still have that craving for whats going on!!! it looks like Mr. Director had couple of movie ideas in mind and due to lack of finance and indecisive nature he used them all in one go...although i am not much of a fan of hard hitting movies, i mean whats the point in paying 200 bucks for feeling guilty about being the privileged one. Although i know the story of devdas however I have not watched any of original or remakes ones and not planning to do so until and unless my family doc suggests that...all in all, feel safe to avoid this one or watch to criticize like me :p
    LeTz SpReAd ----JaTiSm-----
    --JaTiSm Is NoT A ReLiGiOn, ItZ StAtE oF MiNd--

32. The Following User Says Thank You to mittu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mittu View Post
    Movie rating: 2/5
    A very so-so movie....went to watch twice...payed attention to movie on second time and still can't get it.
    Movie is amalgam of MMS n few news paper headlines....as acting is concerned, it was nice from both new comer actresses...i know movies are not about meaning now a days, but few people still have that craving for whats going on!!! it looks like Mr. Director had couple of movie ideas in mind and due to lack of finance and indecisive nature he used them all in one go...although i am not much of a fan of hard hitting movies, i mean whats the point in paying 200 bucks for feeling guilty about being the privileged one. Although i know the story of devdas however I have not watched any of original or remakes ones and not planning to do so until and unless my family doc suggests that...all in all, feel safe to avoid this one or watch to criticize like me :p

according to me very good movie...
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

34. The Following User Says Thank You to vivektaliyan For This Useful Post:

Thumbs down Luck by chance

bhout sare actors aur actress hone per bhi movie dabba hai...realty show ki hai per kuch bhi entertaible nahi hai. 3 ghante sar mein dard jaise kehe rahe ho yaar hum yaahan movie dekhne aaye hai movie banane nahi..:D:D:D:D
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

36. The Following User Says Thank You to vivektaliyan For This Useful Post:

Dev D is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by caravi2910 View Post
    Movie is not good although abhay deol has acted brilliantly. I wached this movie after getting reviews from print and electronic media but ab toh enka bhi bhrosa nahi raha (TOI has given 5 stars and HT 3.5).

Don't waste your money on this movie, better buy a gift for your GF/BF becoz valentine day bhi pass hi hai.

This movie is just a sequel to anurag kashyap earlier movie "No smoking" and i think this movie should have been called "No Drinking".
    But still if u want to see this than one thing is for sure that after watching it u will feel some high.:D
    you seem the fan of "khan brigade"..still u like to see that stupid shaharukh khan moving around some hottiee.... and rascal salmaan flexing his muscles.:p.....it looks like that u have some bitter taste for a natural flick.........:tamatar

dev D is an awesome movie. all star castes have done brillantly...my rating is 5/5...:rock
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

watched a few movies in recently and i think.....
    ghajini 4.5/5
    BNBDJ 3/5
    Slumdog Millionaire 3/5
    Dasvidaniya 4/5
    from all the above movies mentioned i liked Ghajini d most...nodoubt aamir is the perfectionist as last movie tht i liked in past was his'Taare Zameen Par"

40. The Following User Says Thank You to deepika For This Useful Post: