Page 6 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie's Reviews

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Unhappy

What else?
    Last edited by amans; February 13th, 2009 at 05:47 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to amans For This Useful Post:

hrdhaka (March 18th, 2016)

Slumdog Millionaire: 4/10. (and not because of the 'dog' in the name)
    Story: average bollywood flick..
    Music: Allah Rakha has done better than this.. Music is good but nobody would have given a damn if it was not for a Danny Boyle film!!
    Acting: Kids are good but Dev Patel... i can't believe that he is being nominated in best actor category for so many awards..
    Last edited by sunillathwal; February 13th, 2009 at 09:51 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunillathwal For This Useful Post:

DEV D one of the worst movies i have ever watched. All bull **** there was just nothing except Alcohal in the movie, more like a Charseeee kind of the movie. Complete Head Ache.
    My rating 2/5 reason for giving 2 points is Abhay deol's acting.
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nishantrathi82 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nishantrathi82 View Post
    DEV D one of the worst movies i have ever watched. All bull **** there was just nothing except Alcohal in the movie, more like a Charseeee kind of the movie. Complete Head Ache.
    Hahaha
    saare akhbar aale fadu bana rahe hain fer to janta ne. DVD bhi na ayee hai market mein mein to sanivar ne jaan aala tha dekhan dhanyawad tanne pisse bachwa diye
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Hahaha
    saare akhbar aale fadu bana rahe hain fer to janta ne. DVD bhi na ayee hai market mein mein to sanivar ne jaan aala tha dekhan dhanyawad tanne pisse bachwa diye
    Rakesh bhai, please don''t wait for DVD..believe me it is an awesome movie:rock:rock
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

I agree! However, I've not watched the movie !
    DEV D one of the worst...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sumitsehrawat For This Useful Post:

Talking Antaryami Baba

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    you seem the fan of "khan brigade"..still u like to see that stupid shaharukh khan moving around some hottiee.... and rascal salmaan flexing his muscles.:p.....it looks like that u have some bitter taste for a natural flick.........:tamatar

dev D is an awesome movie. all star castes have done brillantly...my rating is 5/5...:rock
    Aap to sir antaryami nikle apko kese pata chala ki i am fan of "Khan brigade":D

I completely agree with you that DEV D is reallyyyyyyy a natural flick because it shows not to fall in love. Daru pee ke giro.:D
    Ravi Choudhary
    Share knowledge, its a way to achive immortality

14. The Following User Says Thank You to caravi2910 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by caravi2910 View Post
    Aap to sir antaryami nikle apko kese pata chala ki i am fan of "Khan brigade":D

I completely agree with you that DEV D is reallyyyyyyy a natural flick because it shows not to fall in love. Daru pee ke giro.:D

hahahhaha..........chaal bhai aaj "billu hazzam" ke suaad lele.......tera fav. bhi deekhe usme ...katai ghee sa ghal jyaga tere "surdu khan" ku dekh ke.........:p...

PS: DevD is awesome....i have never seen such a gr8 blend of lyrics, music, starcastes, direction.....and above of all ,mahi gill and abhay deol will give a run for money to "khan brigade" and katrina/karina..Dev D must be nominated for oscar:rock:rock
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Rakesh bhai, please don''t wait for DVD..believe me it is an awesome movie:rock:rock

Chalo dekh ke somvar ne bataun hoon ke saang hai
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

akela dekh liye is saang nai,,,,,,:thappad

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post

Chalo dekh ke somvar ne bataun hoon ke saang hai
    Yash Beniwal
    Life is a challenge accept it !
    JAI KILKI TAULL !!!!!!!!!!!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to yashbeniwal For This Useful Post:

Billu Barber or Billu ok ok movie one time watch acting of Irfan is awesome and SRK was also cool.
    Last 25 minutes of the movie is full Paisa wasool, At the end of the movie speech by SRK was really great and touching.
    My rating 3.25/5
    Plant one tree atleast

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Nishantrathi82 For This Useful Post:

Dev d

Quote Originally Posted by yashbeniwal View Post
    akela dekh liye is saang nai,,,,,,:thappad
    Ekle dekhan ki e hai wo bhi kuwad mund ke lukhma lukhma

bas wo salman khan ke hiran maaran aali khabar baaki reh gayee

Adult Movie
    Alchol , Sex and scandles only
    My rating 2/5
    Last edited by rakeshsehrawat; February 16th, 2009 at 09:47 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

Billu Barber or Billu ok ok movie one time watch acting of Irfan is awesome and SRK was also cool.
    Last 25 minutes of the movie is full Paisa wasool, At the end of the movie speech by SRK was really great and touching.
    My rating 3.25/5
    3.25 jyada de diye

Ghani kheench di kahani

Krishan sudama in modern times :rock:rock

2/5 ye do bhi last ke us scene pe jisme irfan ki family irfan se maafi mangti hai.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

Luck By Chance: 4/5. Awesome movie- probably the best take on Bollywood by Bollywood that I have seen. It is actually a pretty serious movie, but lots of humor comes from the sarcastic comments made by one and all. And all performance are great.

Billu Barber: 2/5. It is not bad, but it is a pointless movie. Nothing really happens, it just meanders along on a straight line. Watchable only for Irrfan's acting. SRK plays himself, nothing great about it (probably the movie was made as he wanted to do that). Lara is mis-cast, they should have taken Konkana or Tabu.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to kapdal For This Useful Post:

agar kissi ne pink panther 2 dekhi hai toh plz comment kare movie ke baare me as i am planning to watch it next weekend:D

30. The Following User Says Thank You to deepika For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by deepika View Post
    agar kissi ne pink panther 2 dekhi hai toh plz comment kare movie ke baare me as i am planning to watch it next weekend:D
    Was thinking of watching it for Aishwarya, but the reviews here have been bad.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to kapdal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kapil.dalal View Post
    Luck By Chance: 4/5. Awesome movie- probably the best take on Bollywood by Bollywood that I have seen. It is actually a pretty serious movie, but lots of humor comes from the sarcastic comments made by one and all. And all performance are great.

Billu Barber: 2/5. It is not bad, but it is a pointless movie. Nothing really happens, it just meanders along on a straight line. Watchable only for Irrfan's acting. SRK plays himself, nothing great about it (probably the movie was made as he wanted to do that). Lara is mis-cast, they should have taken Konkana or Tabu.

Bhai mai baatata hun SRK ne kyo banaye ye movie because he wants the award in best supporting actor catogery :D
    Plant one tree atleast

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Nishantrathi82 For This Useful Post:

Pink Panther 2 2.5/5

Not so Bad ,Steve Martin is great and hilarious:p. Ash / even though the film gives her nothing funny to say or interesting to do.

But she hit the pink carpet at the premiere of Pink Panther 2 in Los Angeles /Berlin .

Quote Originally Posted by deepika View Post
    Last edited by kulduhan; February 17th, 2009 at 02:19 AM.

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion

36. The Following User Says Thank You to kulduhan For This Useful Post:

Arrow Fashion

Finally she crowned as a Best Supporting Actress!!! -Stardust Award

Quote Originally Posted by kulduhan View Post
    Well!!!! I hv watched the movie long time back , but want to review smething abt it . It was well directed which covers the Glamorous World of Fashion which is not just a glamor at all. A Good Experience for those who don’t know much about Fashion Industry. I m quite sure that 90% of people who have watched the movie haven’t noticed the Designers like Rohit Bal & others behind these faces.

I ll score Kangna Ranaut the best performer and believe her acting’s worth an award, she had burnt the ramp and screen with her awesome attitude and talent , the Indian Fashion industry needs you ,better stay away from movies and show your hot talent out of that.,Gud luck for your career

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion

38. The Following User Says Thank You to kulduhan For This Useful Post:

Delhi 6 good movie Rakeysh Mehra again did the magic sach aur asliyat dekhadi last time politician mar kar sahe kam kiya tha. Aur iss bar jayada samhdar andvishvasi admiyo aur indians ka asle deemag dekhaya hai kitne bevkoof hai india me hahaha bander i mean monkey wala incident bahut achese dekhaya i loved the movie.My rating 4 out of 5 and Sonam kapoor jiske wajah se mai movie dekhne gaya tha she is too beautifull my favourite after Kajol she is sweet.
    Plant one tree atleast

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Nishantrathi82 For This Useful Post: