Page 71 of 84 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1664

Thread: Movie's Reviews

Instructions not included ( Spanish so do download subtitles )

4 on 5

Many times told story in absolutely wonderful way . It has decent humor . About a relationship of father and daughter ( there is a twist in it ) . Every scene is worth enjoying .
    Movie makers done a great deal of home work in making a simple story great . Not even 2 seconds of movie boring . Tragic end but what is great no hoo haa about it...though it brought a great deal of tears in my eyes . Still not a tear jerker movie . I liked the twist I guess that could be one of assets of movie .

Super must watch . After a while an awesome family movie .

Noah

2.5 on 5

Story is quite well known . Acting so far so good ......What I liked adding some twist if there would be gals Noah had to kill them else not ( I m not suppose to tell the story ) . That is the only thing which can be considered a new flavor to an old dish ......

Movie can be skipped ......I do not recall any scene that hold your attention .

Manjunath 4/5
    Excellent performance by the characters. Second half is lil abrupt. Worth a watch.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pawandahiya For This Useful Post:

cooljat (July 27th, 2014)

Expendable-3 10/10 Boom of hollywood. But it has been leaked before releasing date(15 aug-2014).

Un-stoppable 5/10, a good one time watch.
    Non-stop 6/10, a good watch till the end.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

La Misma Luna ( Under the same moon - Spanish )

4 on 5

Awesome movie . Based on Illegal immigrants Mexicans in USA . Child actor acted so great . Beautiful movie ......best part Happy Ending . Family movie.
    Must Watch .

Cold in July

3 on 5

First 30 minutes bore .....then twist ....n movie becomes interesting . There are some scenes where no dialogues ....good . Few Seconds dialogue between Ben n Freddie ( Father n Son ) in climax....Great . Dexter fans would love it ( like me ) .

Mary Kom 10/10

A must watch movie cum documentary !!
    Regards

Shiv K. Chaudhary
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shivamchaudhary For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (September 23rd, 2014)

The Fault in Our stars

4 on 5

Superb romantic flick . Love story - simple . What make a romantic flick great how that love story is told . If u read story before make u feel something like Walk to Remember , Sweet November , Autumn in Newyork .....n many more . Its different ......practical teenage romance.....about living .....keeping the fact that they would be dead . Tear jerker ......obvious . Superb acting of leads . Dialogues are not usual love story like.......Whole movie is predictable still it keeps viewer on toes on " How " part which is again predictable . I like not using too much of hospitals , showing fear of daughter towards mother being shut off after her ...... Usage of oblivion , infinity , okay ( new forever ) .

Its the latest addition to " Must watch - Romantic Movies " .

Finding Fanny

3 on 5

Remarkable acting ( obvious coz of stars ) , Arjun & Deepika .... in more than some scenes just average . Story line was fine ...not brilliant . Good comeo in some scenes . A good hindi movie after a while . Idea of narration is good ......saves many unnecessary dialogues n scenes .

Dawat-E-Ishq

2 on 5 ( Could be rated as 3 only n only for different Concept )

One of my relative has this fav quote " aaj kal ki ladkiyan katarnak hai " ( no offence please) . Movie has used 498-A concept which is different . Complete screenplay was hay wire .....they were in rush ....due to which no focus on scenes ...dialogues ......wasted 1st half on heroine story. Some very rare scenes are good like When heroine talks about female foeticide , gal child education in light manner . Movie is a typical bollywood flick where there is no home work done . Heroine neighbors speaking better Hindi with Hyderabadi accent then heroine n her father . Hero ......not a single dialogue with Lucknowi Accent . Lucknow is famous for 2 things Food & Language . Acting is so - so .
    It could have been best Comeo movie.....if was written right way .

I wasted my time .....feel free to waste urs .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (September 23rd, 2014)

finding fanny - Better have some sleep for two hours.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Arvindc For This Useful Post:

shivamchaudhary (September 24th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    Dawat-E-Ishq

2 on 5 ( Could be rated as 3 only n only for different Concept )

One of my relative has this fav quote " aaj kal ki ladkiyan katarnak hai " ( no offence please) . Movie has used 498-A concept which is different . Complete screenplay was hay wire .....they were in rush ....due to which no focus on scenes ...dialogues ......wasted 1st half on heroine story. Some very rare scenes are good like When heroine talks about female foeticide , gal child education in light manner . Movie is a typical bollywood flick where there is no home work done . Heroine neighbors speaking better Hindi with Hyderabadi accent then heroine n her father . Hero ......not a single dialogue with Lucknowi Accent . Lucknow is famous for 2 things Food & Language . Acting is so - so .
    It could have been best Comeo movie.....if was written right way .

I wasted my time .....feel free to waste urs .

Really, You would want to see it as a 'Best Comeo' movie?

It's one pathetic movie that calls for a big debate about the role of Cinema in motivating the so called 'empowered women' to tear apart the social fabric and bring a disgrace to the institution of marriage. With the misuse of most abused law in India by putting up false fabricated cases, the law termed as 'legal terrorism' law by the supreme court of India. Having seen 95% of cases as fraud.
    The movie itself puts forward false statistics.
    In last 15 years, more than 25 lac people have been thrown behind bars on mere statement/accusation of a woman, without actually having the need to prove it in the court of law/FIR included.

Entertaining is one thing but not at the cost of encouraging the evil minded women to spiral the abuse of law further.
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

cooljat (September 24th, 2014), rekhasmriti (September 27th, 2014), soniadabas (September 24th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (September 29th, 2014)

"the role of Cinema in motivating the so called 'empowered women' to tear apart the social fabric and bring a disgrace to the institution of marriage"

Hmmmm

Ab yeh toh Gender Biasness ho gayee....dahej par movies bane .....brides left on mandap par movie bane ......mother-in-law torturing brides par movie bane .....husbands marrying again just to have a male child par movie bane .......if I recall some movies of late 70s - and in 80s which have tried portraying social evil and consequences of same in comeo manner . Cinema is the one of the media to show the reality .......so we must use it .

Jahan tak encourage ki bat hai .....ab ji meine toh movie banayee nahi . Still I feel subject of movie is good .

21. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (September 29th, 2014)

November Man

2 on 5

CIA...Assasin....political thing ...CIA n Russian involved .....Predictable story . Pierce Brosnon good ( obvious ) . One dialogue when gal ask Pierce " All ur frnds want to kill you and Pierce replied " EVENTUALLY " .

Can be watched only for Brosnon fans

Haider

4 on 5

As we all know movie is based on Hamlet . But screenplay was indeed good - making the story based in Kashmir is not difficult however how to put each character in sync with story was tough like King Ghost , Gravediggers , Philosophy of life and skull etc . Movie did not loose its story anywhere .....while it showed problems of Kasmiris quite well . For a change in a bollywood movie home work is done ...worked on set ups , house decor , clothing , and most important language . Pronouncing Bh as B ....Gh as G ( apart from Shradha she goofed up at many places ) by all characters Perfecto . In one scene when Shahid going crazy making some scene ....it was like he is copying Pankaj Kapoor . Comeo Salman-Salman ......introduction concept was from Feviquick Ad of 2 brothers - Good . There is a song in climax by militant elderly kasmiris digging their graves - Super great . Confidence of a mother to convince her son and then she do something as her hope is lost ....whole scene where Tabu like someone who lost everything ...she looked up in sky ........n boom - I would say scene was Fabulous ( sorry could not find any other word ) .

Do not watch with kids ....some violent scenes ....

One irony as well in movie it is shown sort of kidnapping of many kashmiris by Army in camps and torturing them - Anti Indian Force . And the end praising army for helping kasmiris in flood tragedy .

24. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

vk23 (October 5th, 2014)

Bang Bang

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHa

Must Watch

Gone Girl- 4.5/5

The best murder thriller I have seen in recent times. Story changes plot by plot and leaves you amazed in the end.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

The Grand Seduction - 3.5 on 5

Simple story - perfect screenplay . No heavy dialogues ......decent comedy . It was fun watching the movie .