Page 72 of 84 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1664

Thread: Movie's Reviews

Happy New Year

Pathetic + Nonsense + Hilarious

Must Watch ( likhna padega ......okay....I being sarcastic )

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 21st, 2014), login4vinay (November 2nd, 2014), prashantacmet (October 27th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 24th, 2014)

The One I love
    2 on 5

Concept was good. But movie lost its way....neither comedy...nor drama.....nor romantic.....nor mysterious . Do no watch

The Homesman
    2.5 on 5

After a while Hilary Swank. Many shocking scenes , absolutely unpredictable movie . Some humor ..... Its a sad movie in a pessimist way . So won't recommend to watch .
    Tommy Lee Jones - good....

The Judge
    3 on 5

Simple concept . No out of blue miracle stuff . Relationship of Son and father . Good screenplay.....stick to subject . Somehow predictable....still not boring . Some good courtroom scenes ...father-son scenes , I liked the last one most - now if I tell u about it then I would be telling the story .....Ohhhh so what . In usual father-son movies - son shedding tears on loss . Here its sort of diff....u r superconfident ....most successful ....one time when u need all ur tricks to work....want all ur odds in favor ....when u still have a scope but still u don't n it did not happen .... that failure which is more than all ur wins ....somehow predictable still ....that anger ....dissappointment was shown best way .....through TEARS . In usual movies ....Son would be standing Numb .

Good time ...should watch .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 21st, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    "the role of Cinema in motivating the so called 'empowered women' to tear apart the social fabric and bring a disgrace to the institution of marriage"

Hmmmm

Ab yeh toh Gender Biasness ho gayee....
    @Rekha and SS GOYAT,
    I appreciate and support the GENDER EMPOWERMENT but empowerment of one gender must not come at the cost of other's rights. I agree with SSGOYAT that some of the current laws are wrong (legal terrorism). Two WRONGS do not make ONE RIGHT i.e. to fight against oppression of women we end up making laws that are highly discriminative to men, is one such example. These laws that were observed as "legal terror" by honorable Supreme Court epitomize this wrong approach taken by our legislative to make wrong/discriminative laws to fix the problem of female disempowerment. WOMEN CAN BE EMPOWERED WITHOUT CRUSHING THE RIGHTS OF MEN.

Our legal system needs to be fixed, a lot of antiquated laws need to go e.g. anti GLBT laws, laws regarding reservation (reservation of all kind is bad, provide quality AFFORDABLE education to all .. including poor, but no reservation to anyone), law against men e.g. dowry laws prone to misuse, laws that make the consensual sex illegal (women date a man for years and then cry foul/rape if he does not marry her, men or women are entitled to change their mind, one must not be forced, people do fall out of love), legalizing commercial sex so that commercial sex workers get freedom from harassment and better protection from the legal system, there are many more examples. But fixing these need political courage, because ORTHODOX BRIGADE will jump on anyone trying to even discuss these, let alone trying to change these. At the risk of stereotyping, I feel that being primarily rural and agrarian society we Jats are somewhat more orthodox than other communities, swept by the winds of rapid moderization specially due to our proximity to NCR Delhi but still more likely to resist the reform of rotten customs in the name of tradition and pseudo-sanskars.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vdhillon For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 21st, 2014), ganeshjat (November 7th, 2014), ssgoyat (December 2nd, 2014)

A 2013 hindi movie Maazii ... watch here http://www.cloudy.ec/v/88a96ae0cc4c3

8 out of 10, a surprise find, based on jat characters, low budget but still good, except the end could have been tighter.

" I appreciate....."

Absolutely in Agreement ......but conditions applied ....whatever suggested happens in FAIR World . Do we live in fair world .......I don't .....for rest can't say .
    Ji aisa hai dono hathon mei laddo nahi hote ......50-50 or 100-100 ideal but not practical .

Suggestions are good indeed - I hope I would have certain authority to get them implicated . But we also live is world with High Hopes & High Spirits .,....atleast I do

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 21st, 2014), vdhillon (November 16th, 2014)

Kill Dill

1.5 on 5

Simple story .......as usual raddi screenplay . Ranveer worse acting till now . Zafar better . Govinda at some places overacting . Parineeti ...zaroorat nahi thai..kissi ko bhi le lete paise bach jate . I liked the song " sajde Bichawa mei " ....but poore video ki a b c d kar di .

Na hi dekho toh hi acha

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (November 24th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (November 24th, 2014), vdhillon (November 26th, 2014)

Elvis & Annabelle

3 on 5

Simple - nicely written romantic story . Fate .....miracles ...coinicidences ....realization .....good movie

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

he he he ...good job... you really do take this thingy (your reviews) seriously ... move over taran aadarsh, why not consider making a living out of it, i mean it as a compliment

Kill Dill

1.5 on 5

Simple story .......as usual raddi screenplay . Ranveer worse acting till now . Zafar better . Govinda at some places overacting . Parineeti ...zaroorat nahi thai..kissi ko bhi le lete paise bach jate . I liked the song " sajde Bichawa mei " ....but poore video ki a b c d kar di .

Na hi dekho toh hi acha

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vdhillon For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 21st, 2014), rekhasmriti (November 30th, 2014)

is it typical "chic flick"? ya kuch "hutt" ke hai?

Elvis & Annabelle

3 on 5

Simple - nicely written romantic story . Fate .....miracles ...coinicidences ....realization .....good movie

HAPPY ENDING 2/5

Only Govinda part was funny, who has a very small role. rest is very ordinary, one time time-pass watch. Poor characterization e.g. Indian female writer from India speaks and behaves like an ABCD and the long-time Desi-American dude (saif) talks in FOBie (Fresh of the Boat desi guy mentality) language, but I loved Govinda-gyan "es duniya mein har ladka bachkana hai, har ladki insecure hai, aur hum sab cheezy hain, tu 300 rupaiye mein logon ko jeena mat sikha .... ha ha ha" "(which you can watch at 25:20 and 63:00, skip the rest of movie)

http://www.cloudy.ec/v/cf10f4e31d0a2
    Last edited by vdhillon; November 26th, 2014 at 08:34 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vdhillon For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 21st, 2014), rekhasmriti (November 30th, 2014)

" is it typical "chic flick"? "

It is a chick flick

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

vdhillon (December 14th, 2014)

Ungli

2.5 on 5

Concept was very common so called Vigilante .....out of some personal misery . Now RH ......after Highway .....very high expectations which were thrashed badly .
    He has to work a lot on voice modulation .....when some dialogue require aggression seems great ( well this is J factor ) else not even average . At some places over acting where he try to flirt with his colleague . It seems he can work great only with good Directors.....which is not good . Funny Sanjay Dutt convicted one fighting against corrupt corruption . Movie is like bad road ........100 khadde .....kuch centimeter ki road achi . There is one song Pakizah ....good one .

I would not recommend to watch .

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 21st, 2014), vdhillon (December 14th, 2014)

Those who like to experiment with their cinematic taste, Move On (2012) is an interesting road movie comprising of 8 European countries where protagonist travels to deliver an encrypted message.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

Interstellar ????????
    Any one .....I m not fan of Sci Fi .......if anyone has seen please let me know how is it .

Il Divo

3 on 5

Movie on Italy politics. Humerous in its own way . I like the lead character ....awesome.....

Good movie to watch

27. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Yes, UNGLI is to be TOTALLY AVOIDED. I will give it a low of 1 out of 5. Watch it only in the background if you are at home while you are surfing the internet.

Ungli

2.5 on 5

Concept was very common so called Vigilante .....out of some personal misery . Now RH ......after Highway .....very high expectations which were thrashed badly .
    He has to work a lot on voice modulation .....when some dialogue require aggression seems great ( well this is J factor ) else not even average . At some places over acting where he try to flirt with his colleague . It seems he can work great only with good Directors.....which is not good . Funny Sanjay Dutt convicted one fighting against corrupt corruption . Movie is like bad road ........100 khadde .....kuch centimeter ki road achi . There is one song Pakizah ....good one .

I would not recommend to watch .

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vdhillon For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 21st, 2014), rekhasmriti (December 14th, 2014), ssgoyat (December 25th, 2014)

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vdhillon For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 21st, 2014), rekhasmriti (December 20th, 2014)

PK

2 on 5

So much hype .......uunchi dukan pheeke pakwan.....

Shurru ke 5 min mei aisa lagega .....Krish better thi . Then movie takes a diff track of love ....u as viewer would try to join the dots . Talks lots about religion, customs , blah blah ( I still found Paresh Rawal movie better on god existence subject ) . Some scenes are hilarious .....making a spoof of different religions. Way PK fallen in love happen over a song.....in 1 minute . Amir sad acting ......he can't act like some lost person.....he overacts ....making eyes bigger....clearly visible make up reactions n faces ..... must avoid such roles . May be its only me .....but I do not like watching religions stuff....Poori movie Predictable thi

Only Sanjay Dutt & Sushant was good ......rest ......do not waste money on big screen .

I did not like it at all........

33. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Good People

2 on 5

Same story told same way many times . Nothing thrilling in a thriller movie . Do not watch .

The Hobbits - Last in Series.

3 / 5

Worth watch, if you have watched other 2. First 2 are more exciting. Not much left in last movie but story ending is always watchable.
    Regards

Shiv K. Chaudhary
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. .

36. The Following User Says Thank You to shivamchaudhary For This Useful Post: