Page 75 of 84 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1664

Thread: Movie's Reviews

Would any post reviews about " Shamitabh ".......its Balki movie I am expecting a good plot with decent screenplay .

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    Difficult to say, people have mixed responses. But yes there is a huge difference in humor and vulgarity. Audience were aware and they had paid for it.
    Strange! it was done for charity.

I remember a dailoge "Ganda hai par dandha hai ye" :P
    This is how it is being justified.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swozBbWMzNQ

The Visitor

3 on 5

Seen many movies about immigration n all . Good part focus of movie is on situations.....people......music......helping..... .In many scenes protagonist responds No .....later say yes . His overcoming of hesitation help him discover new life . Also end is good .....very logical & practical .

Decent watch .

Revanche ( Need to download Subtitles

3 on 5

Simple story with simple ending . How people lives change by one incident ....still stays normal . Some might find it boring as there are no twists ...though as a viewer u expect one .

" Would any post reviews about " Shamitabh ""

Saara kam mujhe hi karna padta hai

3 on 5 ( 1 mark for acting only )

Shurru ki 15-20 min great childhood Danish introduction toh Superb . Immediately viewer expectations sky high . Then typical Bollywood undigest-able wala twist .
    Koi nahi chalega ....then some comedy n blah blah . Then comes Jealousy .....bakwas .....could not put it well there are many movies " London Dreams " - one which actually shows Jealousy . Quite predictable ....last ka twist .....toh super predictable . Kafi jagah movie kheech rakhi thi .....n movie lambi hai 2 and a half hours . Songs toh sare bakwas ( I did not like any song ) . Last wala nursery school ka scene ......matlab kya soch kar dala .....is it too easy to sort out problem anyways.
    Akashara....seems she has got issues with hindi communication ...stress on words baki theek thi .

Do not waste money on Big Screen ......

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (February 12th, 2015)

The Most Wanted Man

3.5 on 5

Though typical muslim terrorism ...cia...intelligence . But different concept ......story flows nice.....simple not complicated . With every scene some twist expected .....n then at last there is a twist . It feels like abhi kuch hua ...kuch hua ....u check kitni movie bachi hai to see is there any scope kuch hone ka . I liked that thrill .

Overall acting good but disappointed with Daniel why did he sign the movie - he is a star actor why some character role . Last movie of Late Philip Hoffman - great actor .

Must watch for me .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (February 16th, 2015)

Anybody seen ROY ......high expectations from Arjun & R K......please share review ........

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (February 16th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    Anybody seen ROY ......high expectations from Arjun & R K......please share review ........
    Read - No joy in Roy

Film: Roy
    Director: Vikramjit Singh
    Cast: Arjun Rampal, Jacqueline Fernandez, Ranbir Kapoor, Anupam Kher, Shernaz Patel, Rajit Kapoor

History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Also read The Tribune review page given below for one more film released yesterday :

Johnson Thomas
    This one’s a monumental ego trip—the size of which has never been ‘scene’ before. GRRSJI sets out on a gigantic self-promotion exercise through cinema, wherein he acts, writes, scripts, directs, composes songs, cinematographs, produces and does everything else under the celluloid banner possible.
    He is a superstar in the film—the love charger, ghost-rider, superhero, vigilante, bomber, painter, healer, self-styled cult-evangelist and everything else imaginable. He also incorporates every possible clichéd Bollywood idiom into this exaggerated extravagance intended mainly to gather his followers together and provide them with something to crow about. Unbelievably elongated into a 197 minute-long show of an all-in-one packaged cure all for abuses of all forms, terrorism, female foeticide, corruption, AIDS etc, this film takes the cake and eats it too.
    There’s really no such thing as a story here. The plot is pitiable woebegone, the dialogues are quite ridiculous, stunts are unimaginable, editing is sloppy, costumes are hideous, music is cantankerous and the acting is terribly pedestrian. A diaphanous crusade against social ills, this prettifying of a cult doesn’t ring true at all. This is by far the most strenuous experience in a cinema, since a long time.Loud and unclear

Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh ji

Film: MSG—The Messenger

• Director: Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Ji Insan, Jeetu Arora
    • Cast: Gurmeet Ram Rahim Ji Insan, Daniel Kaleb, Flora Saini, Gaurav Gera, Jayshree Soni, Himanshu Tiwari, Jay Singh Rajpoot

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/mov...ory/41696.html
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

.....Galti ho gayee .....Roy dekhkar ( Pehle hi tickets book kar li thi )

ROY
    1 on 5

Concept was good but could not cash on it . Imagination & Reality - awesome combo ....but dhhhhhh could not even build it little . Baki sab dekhi jayegi....movie has two handsome good actors ......director could not even build that which is very easy . Full of rubbish .....
    I liked only 1 scene of 147 min movie - when Arjun wave his hand from his car indicating Good Bye .

Ek cheez mujhe aaj tak samajh nahi aayee movies ki ......YEH LADKI .....kyun reason hoti hai sare twist ki ......and sare Chor typical Black JAcket attire mei kyun hote hai .

Download karke bhi mat dekhna .....chances Hard Disc might crash

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

login4vinay (February 16th, 2015)

No offence - Just wondering, do you work for a Cine Magazine?

" No offence ".......Amit ji iss Phrase ka Patent sirf aur sirf JL par Mere Paas hai .

Now ur query .......kahan ki Cine Magazine .......ab aapne dukhti ragg ched di

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (February 24th, 2015)

Any body " Fast & Furious 7 " ??????????????????

Haven't seen all sequels but was able to connect, a good watch I must say.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

It's funny that someone asking reviews about Furious 7.

Awesome Movie Watched 3 times. 10 out of 10

Avengers 2 7 Out of 10

RIP to Paul Walker.
    Last edited by ManjeetS; April 29th, 2015 at 02:16 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ManjeetS For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (May 6th, 2015)

Gabbar is Back---- Good movie. Must watch

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ManjeetS For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (July 14th, 2015)

Tanu weds Manu Returns

A sequel worth watching and far better than the first movie that is how Tanu weds Manu Returns is. U'll forget all d Bollywood movies released this year till now.Kangana Ranaut at her best as Pure Jaatni, Datto simultaneously playing Tanu. Pappi Bhaiya is the ultimate show stealer.

Actually there was a time when Bollywood movies used to base on bambiya culture and underworld but later on punjabi culture replaced this (credit goes to Yash Chopra) and now U.P. Haryana..Delhi NCR culture is a new destination for Bollywood film makers. Onkara, Ishqia, Dabang, Ishqzaade are few movies that give you different experience altogether. Fortunately I can connect with UP, Haryana culture at the same time.
    In this movie, Kangna Ranaut's accent as a haryanvi jat girl was superb. Her rebellious attitude reminds us rawness of jat culture. Also shows that how Jat society is changing with time in Delhi ncr.

At the end, A refreshment and total paisa-vasool movie it is and definitely u'll come out singing, Banno tera swagger laage Sexy!!:D
    Last edited by ayushkadyan; May 23rd, 2015 at 04:29 PM.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (May 25th, 2015), sukhbirhooda (July 14th, 2015)

Baahubali - India has crossed a milestone! I am particularly touched by it's cinematography.
    Last edited by Arvindc; July 12th, 2015 at 02:49 AM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Arvindc For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (July 14th, 2015)

Mission Impossible Rogue Nation

A lot better than previous one .

Better comeos ......action pretty much same ......

I am MI series fan .....so I loved it ......

Obviously big screen movie

Spectre

Spectre

3 on 5

I read this would be last Daniel movie , so expecting everything WOV . Numbering was good-----different glimpse of all previous parts . Why MI Rogue Nation & MI6 of UK have same crisis that they would be shut down ( pata nahi kisne kiski nakal ki ).

Sara Obvious ....mix of childhood...and LOVE......as far as I read Vesper was Bond's only true and last love ....yeh kahan se aa gayee.

Action bhi theek thak the.....rather Bond ke hisab se lower average . N Christopher - ne yeh movie kari kyun 10 scene muskil se . He is amazing - one of best with best face expressions .

N Sherlock ka Moriarty - shakal se hi Villian dikhta hai ....so hero kaise hoga ...pretty obvious ya toh Villian hoga ya villain ka left-right hand .

I like this " Q " - but bechare ke pass koi scene hi nahi tha .

So......nahi bhi dekhoge toh kuch miss nahi kiya

Anybody has seen " Tamasha " ?