Page 76 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1664

Thread: Movie's Reviews

1 on 5

Ranbir need to do something may be some pooja-hawan .

Til that Heer tu badi sad hai - movie was good....till interval okay...after interval Paat nahi kya hua. Many of us want 2 things - one Being Famous and other to go somewhere where no body knows u judge u and u do whatever u feel like ( at least I do ) . Imtiaz could not cash it , 2nd his formula of love story lost its magic . Its not a love story rather some inspirational or motivational story where a gal motivates a guy to pursue his dreams . As a child we all get fascinated by cartoons , stories ...but later we understand reality - he could not put that thing right .
    There is a difference between multiple personality syndrome / bipolar and whatever he was trying to show .

N Tara who was so upset at one point for right reasons next willing to say sorry just coz he has yelled n said blah blah ( too easy guys who get dumped - should try that ).

Crisis of a guy who went for Engg under family pressure-----what he was trying to show .

Movie was all haywire ......kabhi yeh kabhi woh - should stick to one track. 2nd half Deepika ke bas few scenes ( she should sue Ali for same ).

Songs - A R Rehman ........I liked Agar Tum Sath ho Only . But picturization of Wat wat & Heer Sad . Rest rubbish ( I m not into music much ).

Final - Mat Paise Foonkna ......mei foonk chuki ...trying to save others ( coz kissi ne mere nahi bachaye )

I got one day - 20 Dec and 2 movies to watch ......

Can anyone please .......post reviews for Dilwale or Bajirao Mastani......sunday se pehle ....please

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    I got one day - 20 Dec and 2 movies to watch ......

Can anyone please .......post reviews for Dilwale or Bajirao Mastani......sunday se pehle ....please
    Bajirao Masthani Ofcourse !!!
    The biggest adventure u can take is to live life of your dreams..
    Bidiyasar a!!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ashe For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (December 28th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by ashe View Post
    Bajirao Masthani Ofcourse !!!

rating 3.5/5

ScreenPlay, it is obvious.... classic sets..
    and story line is khichdi(Sanjay Leela Bansali ka .. Version) of Bajirao and Masthani... ki storyy..

Good act by all three Deepika, RanVir and Priyanka...
    The biggest adventure u can take is to live life of your dreams..
    Bidiyasar a!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ashe For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (December 28th, 2015)

Bajirao - Mastani

I only liked Kalpana Azmi - her acting superb . Baki movie mei itne loop holes , count less . I feel some one else could have played Bajirao better than Ranvir .

On thing which I was not aware Peshwas are Brahmins and they are Warriors .

Bajirao - Mastani

I only liked Kalpana Azmi - her acting superb . Baki movie mei itne loop holes , count less . I feel some one else could have played Bajirao better than Ranvir .

Smriti,
    I think you failed to notice that the Background Score of the movie is by one Sanchit BALHARA

I am surprised you did not like the acting of Ranveer Singh !

He was great in his debut Band Baja Baraat.
    After that I saw him in Ram-Leela and was greatly impressed by his and Deepika's acting.
    (Ignore the loopholes etc. I speak of only Acting part.)

Yesterday watched Bajirao Mastani.

I dont think anybody but Ranveer and Deepika can bring about the joy and pain of two people in Love better than these two.
    Their chemistry is superb.
    Ram-Leela and Bajirao- Mastani have to be watched with a heart full of Love
    Then Priyanka too was was wonderful.

And when you watch a Bhansali movie, some loopholes can be just ignored.
    Pure art it is.
    ज़िन्दगी तो अपने ही दम पर जी जाती है... औरों के कन्धों पर तो जनाज़े ही उठा करते हैं - शहीद भगत सिंह

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bharti For This Useful Post:

gsolanki9063 (February 19th, 2016)

Peshwa is a word of Persian language and that means leader. Peshwas were subordinate to Chatrapati. Not all Peshwas were Brahmins but some of them from Chitpavan Bhat Brahmin family. Chatrapati Shahu appointed Balaji Vishwanath(1712-1719) as first Brahmin peshwa and then this position became hereditary.
    Earlier Brahmins rejected Maratha claim of Kshetriya but a political alliance was established between them after 18th century .
    जाट हमारा धर्म है, धार्मिक स्वतंत्रता का अधिकार हमें UN Human Rights Charter व देश का संविधान देता है। नागपुरी डेरे के भक्तों के सस्ते ज्ञान की जरुरत नहीं हैं।.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AryanPoonia For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (January 30th, 2016)

My bad....I did not notice background score .

" heart full of Love" - may be that is why I did not like .\it

Airlift - A good movie. One of the best from Akshay Kumar.

2 hours movie mainly revolves around Ranjit Katyal, how he helped Indians in Kuwait. They could have done much better by showing more about the logistics side of Airlifting the Indians.

I would give 3/5 but Akshay deserve 0.5 extra.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

14. The Following User Says Thank You to akshaymalik84 For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (January 31st, 2016)

Airlift

I do not know how much part is true ......but what I read that was Gujral Govt , they were already struggling for their Kursi .
    It is the bureaucracy and Air India who saved them .

Indeed a good movie-----thoda bollywood tha..specifically fighting to save Kuwait woman and child .

Anyone watched Ghayal : Once Again?
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

Quote Originally Posted by anil_rathee View Post
    anyone watched ghayal : Once again?
    नास था दिया पिछली वाली का , सनी भाई बुजुर्ग लग रहे है, पिक्चर का दम्म सा घुटता दीखता है पिछली घायल और आज के समय मैं - लड़ाई के सीन
    काफी लम्बे है और प्रभाव उतना नहीं = देओल भाई का कोई डायलाग ख़ास प्रभाव नहीं छोड़ता

इंतज़ार करे tv पे आने का वरना पुरानी वाली घायल दुबारा देख ले
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (February 12th, 2016)

Fitoor .......

Any one before I waste my money on it ideally latest by Sunday

Go for it, in any event money (amount is too small) is neither wasted nor saved.
    Fitoor .......

Yoginder Gulia

Fitoor .......

If you want to see season's first snowfall...go for it..spending few hundred bucks is not a bad deal either..after all this movie gives you the opportunity to see Katrina with red hair and snowfall in Kashmir..the contrast of Red and White..atleast something new..❄❄❄❄❄
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

Fitoor

Delight when it comes to scenery , cinemtaography , songs are different kind of melidious ,
    picturization of songs is good . Dialogues not heavy .....okay . Beginning is wonderful .
    Whole idea of story telling is very much used idea but worked great .

Now - very first part childhood I loved it casting , acting , innocence , dialogues , loss just perfect .
    There my expectations went sky high - if this is the begiining rest of movie has to be great .
    Next part typical average - quite obvious . Nothing so great which was appealing (atleast to me ) .
    In the beginning there is a dialogue some thing like - if you died ( to noor ) you would be
    of no use to me or firdaus ( katrina ) . If u remember this dialogue you would keep figuring
    what she meant is there any consipiracy - but she meant nothing .

I could not understand Ajay Devgan part - why it needs to be there .

There is a background story as well- which was narated amazingly . Aditi in her 10 min role - great .

Tabu and Siddharth - super awesome . I loved the costumes and accesories - not cliche very refresh and
    connected .

Katrina - Nothing much to do , Aditi has more to do in her short role .

Good to watch - for Tabu , Siddharth & child actors .

Quote Originally Posted by anil_rathee View Post
    Anyone watched Ghayal : Once Again?

Go and watch.... A good lesson for youngster. Sunny is old now but movie theme is gold. I loved it.

Kapoor & Sons .......any comments .......please.......before I watch which ideally would be tomorrow ......

Kapoor & Sons since 1921 ......

4 on 5

Mix of drama , comedy , romance , family bonding blah blah . Good movie to watch , acting is great for all . Rishi Kapoor - Superb . Songs ....are average I liked Bolna more . Absolute Tear Jerker movie .....( i love tear jerker movies ) .
    Must watch with family and friends .

Kapoor & Sons since 1921 ......

4 on 5

Mix of drama , comedy , romance , family bonding blah blah . Good movie to watch , acting is great for all . Rishi Kapoor - Superb . Songs ....are average I liked Bolna more . Absolute Tear Jerker movie .....( i love tear jerker movies ) .
    Must watch with family and friends .
    I second this review, for sometime you have WTF moments but movie kicks in second half and you go WTF again but in amazement
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (March 22nd, 2016)