Page 78 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28 68 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1664

Thread: Movie's Reviews

Darshan Kumar ....Delhite well news to me .

As per me he has done well both in NH 10 & Sarabjit .

2 Different kind of roles - in NH 10 typical Jat ( no offence to anyone ) . In Sarabjit - decent Pakistani Lawyer well adapted soft accent for Pakistani .

Quote Originally Posted by vishalsunsunwal View Post
    Dear All,

As the topic is jat centric actor's acting skill just need to know from u all guys, how Darshan Kumar had acted, who hails from Jat community[From Kishangarh village near Vasant Kunj], had acted as lawyer of Sarbjit in the movie, had also done character satbir in NH10 of Anushka Sharma fame. Just need to know your feedback how he had done. On the lighter note I had not seen both the movies yet.
    His acting skills are good, I wont say exceptional but yet he had got a theater touch in his acting....
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Sultan

The much awaited movie of the year finally released today and a First Day First Show without local bhaijaans was a big relief (since Eid will be celebrated on 7th July).
    I was curious about two things. First one was, what kind of image will be portrayed of Haryana and second was the kind of Haryanvi dialect used in movie.
    Unfortunately lead actors (Salman and Anushka) were far away from the natural Haryanvi dialect while supporting actors' haryanvi accent was close to real. For a typical haryanvi accent one needs to carry an attitude which you can say Jatitude while talking else it sounds funny.

This movie also talks about the inequality with women in Haryana which was quite annoying.
    Randeep Hooda has nothing to offer in the movie. It starts with Salman and ends with Salman.
    It's a typical masala bollywood movie with some twists and turns. The larger than life picturization of Salman was expected.

The first half of movie was quite entertaining. People from jatland can easily connect with rural haryanvi humor used in movie. In second half movie got turned into typical bollywood masala.

3 star to supporting actors for giving the real feelings of Haryanvi Culture . Anushka and Salman acting was good in some parts of movie but not throughout.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

cooljat (July 8th, 2016), rekhasmriti (July 10th, 2016)

Sultan : 3/5
    Sultan is not a perfect movie. A world champion and olympics gold medalist wrestler can not be poor. Any sportsman with such status should have bank balance of around 10 crore rs. minimum. Sultan's infant baby boy dies and he is so grieved that he gives up all. Rubbish. Photography is superb though. Haryana and Delhi very beautifully picturised. Music sucks badly. Don't know what is the need to put songs in the movie if there are not good ones. I don't think it is best movie of Salman Khan. Maine Pyar Kiya is best in my opinion. Even Judwaa and Hello Brother were much more entertaining.
    Bhaag Milkha Bhaag was quite perfect movie. Chak De India was also a superb movie. Sultan is nowhere in comparison with these movies too. Though complete movie is watchable and one feels a fresh type of movies watching it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (July 8th, 2016), rekhasmriti (July 10th, 2016)

Sari movie predictable .

Still for 1st time - worth spending money .

I only like one song " tere Jaisa ...." . I m not fan on chaloo kinda songs .... for some reasons I enjoyed picturization of 440 Volt song ( guilty as charged ).

Also same cliche ......ladki is root cause of everything ....

Great Grand Masti : 1/5

Never seen such cheap and vulgar comedy (inspired by AIB Roast) in any movie. Amazed how can such movies get released.

I find Sultan movoe nice family entertainment and a bit of inspiring too.
    Hooda's role was short but intense. loved it when he said, - 'Jat hai na yo!'.
    It's heartening to see Salman keeping 'Akhade ki mitti' close to him and movie as whole promoting Wrestling.
    I give it 3.5/5 for Hooda, Haryana and Salman's easy going family flick.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (July 17th, 2016), deependra (July 17th, 2016), gsolanki9063 (July 17th, 2016)

Me Before You

4 or 5

Romantic Tear Jerker ( I m biased guilty as charged ) . I have thing for romantic tear jerker and decent comedy movie . After Fault in Stars , this is one of those .
    Rest whole movie is predictable , acting is average .

Welcome Aboard Sourabh .

I am literally curious if Sultan was Ghatiya Movie , what would be Best Hindi recent movie as per your definition.

Regards,
    Smriti

I saw this movie with my south indian friends and they know hindi very well. But they had asked several times that haryanvi is quite different from hindi and i had observed they were not catching the meaning due to phonetic. i will grade it typical haryanvi movie.
    The never-ending task : Self Improvement

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjeev_balyan For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (July 17th, 2016)

Pagdi - The Honour - any takers?

Hey,

Anyone watched Pagdi - the honor?

2 national , 4 international award winning HArynavi Movie...
    I didnt see it but I know it didnt do any good at box office...
    Still thinking to get it to USA for a late release or couple of shows...
    any reviews from home crowd will help me decide if we can work out to get it here in Dallas...
    Is it worth spending energy and money... planning to do it for the sake of promotion of culture and language..
    any suggestions are welcome
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

Kabali 4/5

Have watched many Hollywood-Bollywood movies on crime, on ganglord's life, but this one is different. Though it may not be upto many people's taste as it is a bit slow, but overall movie is world class and quite perfect in my opinion. No loophole. Background music is superb. Star caste is excellent. As Kabali's daughter Dhansika impresses. Rajinikanth's magic even in 65+ age seems to be a matter of research. Jadoo rawa rawa is melodious song, but full song is not put in the movie. Don't know why. If this movie was based upon some fictitious character, then there might have not been such impression of movie as it is. Movie is overall big hit already which it deserves. Bahut Khub.

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    Anybody Rustom ?
    Rustom***1/2
    One can watch this movie for Akshay's acting, Iliana's mesmerizing beauty and for some interesting court room scences. This movie is based on a real life incident happened with a navel officer in late 50's. Unfortunately the filmmaker could not stop himself to mix-up some bollywood masala in the movie..A cocktail of corruption and politics deviates the movie from its original theme at the end. Don't know if it was true or just script writer's imagination.
    Pawan Malhotra as an investigating officer leaves his impression at the audience. Movie leaves some questions unanswered which is not suitable to mention here as readers may loose the thriller of the movie.
    A mix of thriller, drama and some giggles in court room are enough to make the audience stick to their chairs right from the beginning till end.
    A good movie to watch but there is no need to be overburdened with expectations.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

cooljat (August 29th, 2016)

Happy Bhag Jayegi ??????????? Anybody

A Flying Jatt*1/2

​After a long time I took a nap in theatre while watching a movie. Totally illogical "Shaktimaan" type movie. Waste of money for adults. Kids may enjoy as we used to enjoy "Shaktimaan" in our childhood. Central government can use this movie as an advertisemt campaign for "Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan". In first half, some giggles in installment keep you awake but in second half I don't know what happened unless my friend pushed me to wake up and told me the story while leaving for home.
    Sorry Shaktimaan..I just can recall a kid's voice who was sitting in next row when I was sleepy.."Mummy ye Flying Jatt kab banega..kab ye pagdi lagayega.."

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (August 28th, 2016)

" A Flying Jatt*1/2 "
    Super thanks for saving from torture

Happy Bhag Jayegi ??????????? Anybody
    It's a light comedy movie and good one time watch.
    जिंदगी पथ है मंजिल की तरफ जाने का,
    जिंदगी नाम है तूफानों से टकराने का.
    मौत तो बस चैन से सो जाने की बदनामी है,
    जिंदगी गीत है मस्ती से सदा गाने का..

" A Flying Jatt*1/2 "
    Super thanks for saving from torture
    Ya movie dekh k Shaktiman serial ki yaad aagi.....

Is se acha koi real story per movie banate, faltu k paise waste kar diye director ne.
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes: