Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1664

Thread: Movie's Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    Dangal - An average watchable movie !

We hardly come across sports oriented movies in India. But trends has changed recently after Chak De, followed by Bhag Milkha Bhag, Mary Com and MS Dhoni type movies. Sportsperson lives a very disciplined and hard working lifestyle and that generally feels boring to watch or read their stories. It's totally film maker's efforts that how interestingly they could represent it. Though i am not a Aamir Khan fan but he represented a boring story in nice and interesting way. He deserves credit for it.

Main character try to speak in Haryanvi dialect which is not that good and hardly matters because, as Haryanvi, we maybe very critical of it but people from other parts of India can hardly distinguish the difference. First half of the movie is rather funny while the second half is somewhat emotional.

Geeta's coach is represented as bad guy to make the the movie interesting while he is saying otherwise and claim to always helped Geeta. We don't know that truth and in such cases big Stars are always right and real people/incidents takes a back seat in show business. I won't be surprised if some 'i know everything' type social media freaks start appreciating or congratulating Aamir Khan instead of Mahavir Singh Phogat.

I am curious to know in which village on Haryana Gol Gappas were served at 5 AM and that too fifteen years back.
    Exactly
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    " Which one Kahani 2 or Arrival ?
    Anybody....please"

Kahani 2 - decent watch not as mysterious as Kahani . Quite Predictable .....still good watch .
    Worth watching .
    Movie was ok but not anyway near Kahani-1
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Coffee with D - 1.5/5; Don't even fall in one time watch line.
    Seen Blind spot season 1&2 - Good watch
    Sherlock Holmes Season 1 to 3 - On same lines with SH movies, i liked all episodes till date.
    Breaking bad - Just started; so-so so far.

" Breaking bad - Just started; so-so so far."

Patience......trust it is way too good .

I have finished recent Westworld ....those who are in AI stuff they would love it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (February 6th, 2017)

" Breaking bad - Just started; so-so so far."

Patience......trust it is way too good .

I have finished recent Westworld ....those who are in AI stuff they would love it
    जी आपने बिल्कुल सही कहा था! ब्रेयाकिंग बैड ईस वे टू गुड़!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (February 19th, 2017)

Try " The Blacklist " - I super like it .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (February 19th, 2017)

I am not fan of Musicals .......for some reason watched " La La Land " .

Wonderful Romantic flick with everything making sense . Not a tear jerker movie , smooth flowing movie . Not much drama . About 2 people with different dreams and at the end achieve their dreams .

For me 4 on 5

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (February 22nd, 2017)

Try " The Blacklist " - I super like it .

Where did you download it from?
    Share link if possible

House of Cards - 9/10 A good to watch American Television series.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (March 11th, 2017)

"House of cards"

How many Seasons you have seen...till now

Badrinath ki dulhania...........3/5, light entertainment, clean, simple point of view, watchable....
    जाट के ठाठ हैं .....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rskankara For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (April 5th, 2017)

"House of cards"

How many Seasons you have seen...till now
    Season in progress

Hidden Figures

3 on 5

Good story , decent screenplay . Great dialogues . Not a sad story at all - though did talk about discrimination . Only part sort of misfit is some love story .

Rest a good watch .

Naam Shabana - 2/5
    Tapsi doesn't fit the role she was assigned to & overall a let down in comparision to Baby.

Killing Season 4/5 - A good one time watch
    Drop Dead 2/5 - A let down

" Naam Shabana - 2/5 "

Tabhi ticket was cheaper and whole theatre was empty except very few .........mere sath ki seat wale toh interval ke bad gayab.....

23. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (April 12th, 2017)

Bahubali - Conclusion.

Strange abhi tak kissi ne kuch nahi likha iss bare mei . Any ways.....
    Absolute Drama / Tear Jerker movie seems like watching some typical soap opera . Lots of animations / graphics used - clearly visible not real - looks like watching some animated movie . Loved the costumes , vibrant colors ........
    Okay movie thi......agar nahi bhi dekho....toh no loss .

Whole theatre wa damn booked ....families with kids ...... Personal opinion - kids ke liye nahi thi , better they should watch some cartoon .

Half Girlfriend or Hindi Medium ?
    .......Any body.......

I feel myself alive after watching "Bahubali"..... :-) Being warrior is in my blood.

Half Girlfriend or Hindi Medium ?
    .......Any body.......
    Hindi Medium is good 3.5/5
    Yet to see the other one.....

Irada is also a one time watch...

Begum Jaan.....bhi one time watch hai....

Don't know Bahuballi ka itna hype kyu hai.....I wont say movie is not worth watching, but again jitna hype hai waisi nhi hai