Page 8 of 84 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie's Reviews

Mukhbir is fabulous movie, one of its kind with original story !
    You're right bro .. isko due appreciation nahi mila but movie is wonderful.

I give it 4/5

As for Gulal, yeah its one hell of a movie, tremendous direction by Kashyap but main stealer was KK's outstanding intense acting, he just outclassed all to add more Piyush's social sarcastic lyrics are awesome and bang on target.

Wonderful Satire that depicts the true picture of Rajputs of Rajasthan who still think they are royal rulers of Rajasthan and still sport that false pride and fake aristocracy. It also draws the realistic picture of dirtiness of student politics, like how people become tics in politics !

All in all, wonderful movie ... I give it 4.5/5 and full marks to KK Menon!

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Bahut late dekhi tune
    ise wo appreciation nahi mila jo milna chaiye tha
    my rating 4/5
    Last edited by cooljat; March 27th, 2009 at 02:31 PM.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

hrdhaka (March 18th, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Mukhbir is fabulous movie, one of its kind with original story !
    You're right bro .. isko due appreciation nahi mila but movie is wonderful.

I give it 4/5

As for Gulal, yeah its one hell of a movie, tremendous direction by Kashyap but main stealer was KK's outstanding intense acting, he just outclassed all to add more Piyush's social sarcastic lyrics are awesome and bang on target.

Wonderful Satire that depicts the true picture of Rajputs of Rajasthan who still think they are royal rulers of Rajasthan and still sport that false pride and fake aristocracy. It also draws the realistic picture of dirtiness of student politics, like how people become tics in politics !

All in all, wonderful movie ... I give it 4.5/5 and full marks to KK Menon!

4.5 for Gulaal?????????
    Great that means its not like Dev D
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nishantrathi82 For This Useful Post:

Yeah, its totally different from Dev D, .... Dev D was a crap, total bullsh*t, I give only 1/5 to it that too for brilliant music by Trivedi !

Quote Originally Posted by Nishantrathi82 View Post
    4.5 for Gulaal?????????
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

Yeah, its totally different from Dev D, .... Dev D was a crap, total bullsh*t, I give only 1/5 to it that too for brilliant music by Trivedi !
    Yes it was bhai g Thanks i will surely watch this Gullal
    Plant one tree atleast

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nishantrathi82 For This Useful Post:

Dev D--4.99/5

Director successfuly developed the characters near to perfection with ease.Anurag Kashyap is upcoming Gurudutt.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

I don't think so, this movie was sheer mental torture for me, didn't get wat Kashyap wanted to convey ... I found it highly confused, highly impractical movie!

Wat u say about the clip, in which Deol asks his GF to send a nude pic of her ... Gal do the same, uses ordinary camera, goes to studio for developing, then goes to cybercafe for scanning the pic and mailing ! I don't get why didn't she use Digicam instead? :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Dev D--4.99/5

Director successfuly developed the characters near to perfection with ease.Anurag Kashyap is upcoming Gurudutt.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

Anurag Kashyap was impressive. Wonderful movie.

Some people mind it boring or torture as the movies moves at some level and at times it is difficult for an ordinary viewer to comprehend the message

5/5:rock

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sachinb For This Useful Post:

I don't think so, this movie was sheer mental torture for me, didn't get wat Kashyap wanted to convey ... I found it highly confused, highly impractical movie!

Wat u say about the clip, in which Deol asks his GF to send a nude pic of her ... Gal do the same, uses ordinary camera, goes to studio for developing, then goes to cybercafe for scanning the pic and mailing ! I don't get why didn't she use Digicam instead? :rolleyes:
    Agree word by word Pathetic movie its was a complete head ache i mean Dev D.
    Plant one tree atleast

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nishantrathi82 For This Useful Post:

Dev D was awesome. I enjoyed watching every bit of it but yes actresses were not so pretty. I was going to watch this movie anyway but when I saw members on JL giving totally conflicting views about the movie I wasted no time in watching it. Abhay Deol is a champ. He acts so simple doesn't flaunt at all at any point of time. khaamkhaa na girkaata. Manorama 6ft under, Oye lucky, ek chaalis ki last local, Dev D made me a great fan of him.

Bhai byaah aale saare geet saachi na hote, likewise ek aadh ghassa chaaal jaaya kare movie me. If someone is shot to death in a movie he/she doesn't die in real life.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to VPannu For This Useful Post:

4.5 for Gulaal?????????

4.5 for gulaal????????????
    ek bhai apni behan ko politics ke liye doosre ke bistar pe leta deta hai

galiyon pe galiyan hain

third grade movie from my side

my rating 0.5
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

5/5 for Dev D...
    Really awsome Movie..:D
    Lost my cell..All are requested to send your contact details with name pls...

Happiness is not something you find, It's something you create.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to satyenderdeswal For This Useful Post:

4.5 for gulaal????????????
    ek bhai apni behan ko politics ke liye doosre ke bistar pe leta deta hai

galiyon pe galiyan hain

third grade movie from my side

my rating 0.5
    lekin politics ki yahi sachai to anurag kashyap ne dikhane ki koshish ki hai 'gulal' mein...

i luved tht movie...4.5/5 ...
    n m a gr8 fan of K K Menon...he is so awesome....

i saw firaaq...very simple n nice movie...5/5 i wud say
    naseeruddin shah is amazin...n proves very easily tht looks arent the only thing needed to b in bollywood...
    next on list is barah aana...
    uska review 1-2 din mein lagati hoon....
    Good life starts when u stop wanting a better one !!!! :D

24. The Following User Says Thank You to bhavnasingh20 For This Useful Post:

Ohhhh....great observation:rolleyes:...However this movie got great praises from the critics, got 5/5 rating from Times of India, has completed 50 days and the first hit movie of year 2009.......:rock:rock:rock

26. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

Fast and Furious 4 Cool movies guys just go and watch the amazing drving. Not as good as tokyo drift but still worth watching.
    My rating 4 out of 5.
    Ven Diesel is supurb as always
    Plant one tree atleast

Hmm..you are absolutely rit...Really a amazing movie
    For FAST and Fur...My rating is 4.5/5
    Fast and Furious 4 Cool movies guys just go and watch the amazing drving. Not as good as tokyo drift but still worth watching.
    My rating 4 out of 5.
    Lost my cell..All are requested to send your contact details with name pls...

Happiness is not something you find, It's something you create.

Hated Gulaal.
    Seemed Kashyap was trying to ape Vishal Bhardwaj..but an extremely poor copy..

I just hope that the parents back home get more strict with the movie guidelines reg kids' viewing etc...
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

8X10 Tasveer
    Akshay katti e bawla ho gya hai
    kime bhi randh dega ar darshak kha lenge
    Super flop
    Kahani mein ek judwa bhai jo bachapn mein gir gaya tha jawani mein wapas aata hai aur apne baap ko dolat ke liye maar deta hai.
    Akshay ki special ability foto mein kisi bhi aadmi ki jagah le sakta hai

:tamatar:tamatar:tamatar:tamatar

Ek Power of one

Tumko bhul na payenge(Salman khan Shusmita sen Diya mirza jisme salman sharp shooter hai) ka remake ( zee pe mahine mein 2 baar aawe hai)

Mada sa masala Rajesh khanna ki Roti se
    (rail wala scene)

Thode se tamatar is khater bhi
    :tamatar:tamatar:tamatar:tamatar:tamatar
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

New job for u nishu

My rating 4 out of 5.
    Bhai ek kaam kar, Film critic ki job kar le,koi bhi movie bekhna boohlta hee nahi:D

waise bhi Khalid mohhamed aaj kal bilkul bakwaas reviews deta hai.
    Ravi Choudhary
    Share knowledge, its a way to achive immortality

8X10 Tasveer
    Super flop
    Kahani mein ek judwa bhai jo bachapn mein gir gaya tha jawani mein wapas aata hai aur apne baap ko dolat ke liye maar deta hai.

:tamatar:tamatar:tamatar:tamatar

Ek Power of one

Tumko bhul na payenge(Salman khan Shusmita sen Diya mirza jisme salman sharp shooter hai) ka remake ( zee pe mahine mein 2 baar aawe hai)

Mada sa masala Rajesh khanna ki Roti se
    (rail wala scene)

Thode se tamatar is khater bhi
    :tamatar:tamatar:tamatar:tamatar:tamatar
    bhai saab aap bhool rhe ho actor acting se banta hai na ki movie flop ya hit hone se

or aapne Akshay ji superb hai acting main

her movie main mast acting hoti hai Akshay ji ki

8X10 Tasveer
    Super flop
    I Agree that movie is pathetic, however please indicate in title of your post if you are revealing story[SPOILER]. Personally i am not going to watch this movie but some may will. just a friendly advice.
    LeTz SpReAd ----JaTiSm-----
    --JaTiSm Is NoT A ReLiGiOn, ItZ StAtE oF MiNd--