Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83 84 LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 1664

Thread: Movie's Reviews

" I absolutely agree " - both Andhadhun & Badhai Ho Badhai Super Entertainment .

Watched " Tumbadd " - again good watch . It has some scenes which need Adult Supervision , else for all . Caption in the beginning of movie - full suit karta hai movie ko .

Actors ek dum perfect.....character ko full suit karte hai
    Last edited by rekhasmriti; December 5th, 2018 at 09:32 PM.

Stupid names! Kaminey!! Watch "Haramkhor" as well, then. We people abuse and these film directors make business out of it.

Kedarnath: ***

If you are expecting that this movie can give you more details and thrills around Kedaranath tragedy happened back in 2013, you'll be utterly disappointed. It touches the incident but doesn't deep dive into it. A love story is there but that also doesn't go that deep. I would say a very good plot wasted by makers. The only thing you can recall after coming out of the theater is Sara Khan. She completely blew me away with her on screen confidence and appearance which is worth mentioning here. She seemed most promising star kids who launched in bollywood in recent time. She reminded me of Hrithik Roshan who made his enrty into Bollywood with blockbuster Kaho Na Pyar Hai in 2000, my first movie that I watched in theatre. One can watch Kedarnath for Sara Khan. I won't be surprised if she surpasses other actresses in coming years with her on screen presence and acting. One extra star for her. Sushant was average and it was a pleasant surprise to see Nitish Bhardwaj (known as Shri krishna in 90's Mahabharat serial) in a character role.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    Kedarnath: ***

One can watch Kedarnath for Sara Khan. I won't be surprised if she surpasses other actresses in coming years with her on screen presence and acting. One extra star for her. Sushant was average and it was a pleasant surprise to see Nitish Bhardwaj (known as Shri krishna in 90's Mahabharat serial) in a character role.
    Sara's father "My name is Khan" is worried about her stunning entry she making into bollywood too early. She has pretty looks and carries lot of exposing confidence. Father Khan get bit nervous about his only lovely daughter who is following footsteps of her father rather than mother Gauri Khan.

Indeed, she is presenting bold on screen! Though I did not watched her movie acts but got to know all from live news and guest gatherings on various events n occassions among screen stars.

Never knew that Sara Ali Khan is 'also' the daughter of Shahrukh and Gauri.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (December 22nd, 2018), rekhasmriti (December 24th, 2018)

so you want to say that she is daughter of both Saif and Sharukh???????????????????????? till date I knew that she is daughter of Saif
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Never knew that Sara Ali Khan is 'also' the daughter of Shahrukh and Gauri.
    Yoginder Gulia

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    Sara's father "My name is Khan" is worried about her stunning entry she making into bollywood too early. She has pretty looks and carries lot of exposing confidence. Father Khan get bit nervous about his only lovely daughter who is following footsteps of her father rather than mother Gauri Khan.

Indeed, she is presenting bold on screen! Though I did not watched her movie acts but got to know all from live news and guest gatherings on various events n occassions among screen stars.
    You mixed up Sara and Suhana, different Khans. Seems it's been ages you haven't checked the bollywood column of "Punjab Kesari".

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (December 24th, 2018)

Andhadhun is one rare masterpiece of a thriller. Never liked Ayushman before but this movie broke my prejudice of him.
    a must watch 4.5/5

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt8108198/
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (December 31st, 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    You mixed up Sara and Suhana, different Khans. Seems it's been ages you haven't checked the bollywood column of "Punjab Kesari".
    Haan! Theek bole aap. Lekin aapko ye bhi update hai ki sirf main hi Punjab Kesari padhti hun. Ye jaankar khushi hui. Koi to hai jo mera track rakh raha hai.

Waise, now I really want to go thru Punjab Kesari as well to find out the daughter of "My name is Khan".

Thankyou for rectifying wrong name taken!

I skipped to consider 'Ali' in her name.
    Last edited by neel6318; December 23rd, 2018 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    so you want to say that she is daughter of both Saif and Sharukh???????????????????????? till date I knew that she is daughter of Saif
    Hai to Khan! Kisi ki bhi beti ho, kya fark padta hai.

"Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter"......

Going by this signature, Novel by Amish as "The Secret of Nagas" is good to find related.

Too bold signature!

Tumbadd
    4 on 5
    After watching this movie trailor…..I want to watch it on Big Screen……however…….
    Somehow watched it…….Exceeded Expectations ……Great Script …..Full of Surprizes …..complete Get up ….Sets…costumes…..how the story unfolds …..with every minute u get curios what next …..visuals ....all perfectly done . Superb Ending .
    Movie starts with quote : "The world has enough for everyone's needs, but not everyone's greed,"

Perfect mythological thriller .....

Not meant for Children .....and for those who asks so many questions

One of must watch

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

ayushkadyan (January 13th, 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    Tumbadd
    4 on 5
    After watching this movie trailor…..I want to watch it on Big Screen……however…….
    Somehow watched it…….Exceeded Expectations ……Great Script …..Full of Surprizes …..complete Get up ….Sets…costumes…..how the story unfolds …..with every minute u get curios what next …..visuals ....all perfectly done . Superb Ending .
    Movie starts with quote : "The world has enough for everyone's needs, but not everyone's greed,"

Perfect mythological thriller .....

Not meant for Children .....and for those who asks so many questions

One of must watch
    Underlines, bold and italics. This is for them. They will still ask the question because an 'Amoeba' ( hope they get it ) nowadays has access to the net and they vomit opinion out of pseudo show off. Although, it would be forgiven but good for fun at their expanse as its Los Angeles.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (January 3rd, 2019), rekhasmriti (December 26th, 2018)

Story achi h.....lekin Over-acting bahut jyda hai.
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

Thugs of Hindustan......

- 5 out of 5

Jis kisse be iss movie par paise lagaye hai......my deepest sympathies to them

( koi na koi pakka milega )

Arre Bade dino bad......Welcome back

Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.................copied from Eric Frrom.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    Thugs of Hindustan......

- 5 out of 5

Jis kisse be iss movie par paise lagaye hai......my deepest sympathies to them

( koi na koi pakka milega )
    I am not even ready to use my data to watch this crap on Amazon Prime..

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (January 20th, 2019)

Kabir Singh**

This movie is poisonous. Feminist would find it hard to digest. Even a sensible man won't be agree the way this movie glorify the misogynistic character of main lead of the movie. Shahid Kapoor's evolution as an actor is on peak. You may hate him or can see yourself in him depends on how close you find yourself to his character.
    Men who have been in relationship and have tried to control their "Bandi's" life at some point of their relationship will relate to this movie. It's always been debatable what is right or wrong in a relationship.
    Viewers discretion is advisable while watching the movie. This movie is being criticized heavily by feminist groups across the country. Not suitable for family viewers.
    A must watch if you want to see raw love, anger and hate which have been missing in indian movies for quite some time.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

Saharan1628 (June 27th, 2019)