Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1664

Thread: Movie's Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rskankara View Post
    Badrinath ki dulhania...........3/5, light entertainment, clean, simple point of view, watchable....
    liked it :-)

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    Bahubali - Conclusion.

Strange abhi tak kissi ne kuch nahi likha iss bare mei . Any ways.....
    Absolute Drama / Tear Jerker movie seems like watching some typical soap opera . Lots of animations / graphics used - clearly visible not real - looks like watching some animated movie . Loved the costumes , vibrant colors ........
    Okay movie thi......agar nahi bhi dekho....toh no loss .

Whole theatre wa damn booked ....families with kids ...... Personal opinion - kids ke liye nahi thi , better they should watch some cartoon .
    I haven't watched even first part. I generally avoid south indian dubbed movies and will stick to it.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

cooljat (June 10th, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    Dangal - An average watchable movie !

We hardly come across sports oriented movies in India. But trends has changed recently after Chak De, followed by Bhag Milkha Bhag, Mary Com and MS Dhoni type movies. Sportsperson lives a very disciplined and hard working lifestyle and that generally feels boring to watch or read their stories. It's totally film maker's efforts that how interestingly they could represent it. Though i am not a Aamir Khan fan but he represented a boring story in nice and interesting way. He deserves credit for it.

Main character try to speak in Haryanvi dialect which is not that good and hardly matters because, as Haryanvi, we maybe very critical of it but people from other parts of India can hardly distinguish the difference. First half of the movie is rather funny while the second half is somewhat emotional.

Geeta's coach is represented as bad guy to make the the movie interesting while he is saying otherwise and claim to always helped Geeta. We don't know that truth and in such cases big Stars are always right and real people/incidents takes a back seat in show business. I won't be surprised if some 'i know everything' type social media freaks start appreciating or congratulating Aamir Khan instead of Mahavir Singh Phogat.

I am curious to know in which village on Haryana Gol Gappas were served at 5 AM and that too fifteen years back.
    A good news is there. Dangal is all set to break box office collection records in China. Now It's trending as a first Non-Hollywood movie which crossed the 1000 Crore mark in China. Even Chinese president has praised the movie after watching it.
    I think the best part of movie is its real life story not Aamir Khan. He justified the character he played in the movie but It's Mr. Mahavir Singh Phogat and his Daughters who give a connect to audience. A family which break social taboo, fight against a patriarchal society (we have to be honest to accept this) deserves full credit to give inspiration to millions of Indians.
    थोडा ऑफ टॉपिक है लेकिन एक रूढ़िवादी ग्रामीण जाट समाज में लडकियों को इस तरह आगे बढ़ाना हर किसी के बस की बात नहीं| लोग जमकर मजाक उड़ाते है| शायद कुछ लोगो की सोच अभी भी एक दायरे से बाहर नहीं निकली है| ऐसे समाज में अभी भी लडकियों को हर पर पल याद दिलाया जाता है कि उन्हें दूसरे घर जाना है| उनका ज्यादा घूमना, तेज आवाज में बात करना, मेकअप करना, बार बार छत पर जाना अच्छा नहीं है| उन्हें क्या पहनना है, मोबाइल रखना है या नहीं, स्कूटी चलानी है या नहीं, सबके लिए परमिशन लेने की जरूरत है| क्योंकि एक लड़की को ज्यादा छूट देना किसी दिन बदनामी का कारण बन सकता है| फिर सारी चौधराहट पल भर में मिटटी में मिल जाएगी| मूंछ नीची हो जायगी अगर किसी ने भरी चौपाल पर बोल दिया कि आपकी लड़की तो जींस पहनकर कॉलेज जाती है| मोबाइल रखती है|

इस समाज में लडकियों को सर झुकाकर आँखें नीची करके चलना होता है| तभी लड़की सही, सीधी और संस्कारी मानी जाती है| सारी आजादी घर के मर्दों के लिए रिजर्व होती है| लडकियां इस आजादी की हकदार नहीं है| क्योंकि वो घर की इज्जत है| वो बोझ है| उनकी पढाई पर ज्यादा खर्च करना बेकार है| उन्हें एक दिन ब्याहकर दूसरे घर भेजना है| फिर वो अपनी बाकी की जिंदगी पल्लू को सँभालते हुए, दांतों में दबाये हुए, उसी खानदानी इज्जत की खातिर बिना कुछ बोले गुजारे, सब यही तो चाहते है| कुछ ऐसा है हमारा ग्रामीण जाट समाज|

जब कभी कोई फोगट आगे बढ़ता है समाज की इस धारा के विरुद्ध, तो हौसला बढ़ता है उन लडकियों का, जो किसी तरह कोख की पहली बाधा को पार करके इस दुनिया में आई है| उम्मीद बंधती है कि वो भी अपनी जिंदगी जी पाएंगी| घर की दीवारों के उस पार की ज़िन्दगी को वो भी देख पाएंगी|
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ayushkadyan For This Useful Post:

cooljat (June 10th, 2017), ganeshjat (July 24th, 2017), Gauri (July 24th, 2017), op1955 (June 13th, 2017), sukhbirhooda (August 1st, 2017), vijay (June 16th, 2017)

" Mom " or " Jagga Jasoos"......

Can anybody share any reviews ......due to time constraint I can watch only one.....

Dunkirk 5 on 5

It has been long long time since I have seen one damn great movie . I was hesitant to book ticket but nothing much to do so gave it a shot . I am not fond of War Movies ....but this was different . Best part ....few dialogues.....it is always difficult to express one's shock..tragedy...sadness...hopelessness in words....expressions must do all the magic . Every actor has done class acting . Usually all such War Movies ...have americans but this not...then i read something it was actually beginning of World War 2 . If anybody remember "atonement - movie " , there hero went to Dunkirk war .

In last few minutes all I was saying " don't die....please don't " for Tom Hardy as Farrier.....he did not...but something else happened which is way too worse.

For me .....Super Must Watch .

Bahubali - Conclusion.

Strange abhi tak kissi ne kuch nahi likha iss bare mei .
    "Baahubali" name itself speaks about the movie and its character. Offcourse it is drama as it belongs to same industry, but if you watch it for entertainment then it has lots of acts to fatasize and admire like the palace, hans naav, same old epics base of story and many more apart from dresses and vibrant colors.

Also, the two parts are divided to unveil some suspicion.

kids ke liye nahi thi
    True, because I did not find any cartoon characters to play the same role . But yes, for me to fantacize like a child was a talk, dark and handsome man playing as Baahubali

Quote Originally Posted by ayushkadyan View Post
    A good news is there. Dangal is all set to break box office collection records in China. Now It's trending as a first Non-Hollywood movie which crossed the 1000 Crore mark in China. Even Chinese president has praised the movie after watching it.
    I think the best part of movie is its real life story not Aamir Khan. He justified the character he played in the movie but It's Mr. Mahavir Singh Phogat and his Daughters who give a connect to audience. A family which break social taboo, fight against a patriarchal society (we have to be honest to accept this) deserves full credit to give inspiration to millions of Indians.
    good to know about the movie earnings which is only for bollywood industry

and I did not liked this movie at all as real players cannot be competed by reel players. Also, they had nothing differently picturised. True, struggle of character Amir Khan is to notify. In total, it was bogus.

Dangal is a rightly done sports dramainspired from a real story. It sends out a strong feminist message. Anincredible script & powerhouse performances
    Couldbe because of my own sports background but I loved the movie. The script, the scenes, Aamir khans’ and the girls play (speciallychild actors) were all great.

Ialso believe Bollywood/movies is a great platform to educate and inspire the audienceabout the real life hero’s like Mr. Phogat and his girls.
    Iwould rather go out and watch real life/ inspiring positive movies then watchingKaran Johar’s nepotism family Drama”
    BTWI love the lyrics of songs Naina inDangal

There is no respect for others without humanity in yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Gauri View Post
    Ialso believe Bollywood/movies is a great platform to educate and inspire the audienceabout the real life hero’s like Mr. Phogat and his girls.
    just like "taare zameen pe" ......main andhere se darta hun maa..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

Gauri (July 27th, 2017)

True, because I did not find any cartoon characters to play the same role . But yes, for me to fantacize like a child was a talk, dark and handsome man playing as Baahubali [/QUOTE]

Neelam ji ,

Sorry I should have been more specific . Reason why I do not consider this is right movie for kids as there is too much Violence & Blood Shed . Not due to the fact that movie does not has cartoons .

Neelam ji ,

Sorry I should have been more specific . Reason why I do not consider this is right movie for kids as there is too much Violence & Blood Shed . Not due to the fact that movie does not has cartoons .
    Rekhaji, I knew it the way you explained with sorry feel, that's y in advance I have given you 'cool' smiley emoji . To the other side, if I think of child'd mind and perceiving the things then I did not find any harm if they watch such blood shed or violence in any movie as their individual life is more tough, especially, if I talk about kids of Jat community. Other communities will define on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    just like "taare zameen pe" ......main andhere se darta hun maa..
    Ji. Bilkul

Ji. Bilkul
    :-)

Gauri, some facts look good in words being described by themselves and not in reel world as they only present it with the means of entertainment and it is taken other way by most. I feel, if there is some example to be set for teaching, then it is not always through movies like I felt for one astonishing book by Tuhin A. Sinha - "THE EDGE OF DESIRE"....I feel more painful when these real life troubles of people are introuduced with linking thought of educating society and thereby earning money out of people's trouble. That is why I am never fond of acting industry and believe in the real world. Its a must read to see how difficult is individual's life.

also, your signature line is superb!

[QUOTE=neel6318;387869]:

I will definitely try and read this book. Iagree to you and feel pained on seeing people making money out of someone else’slife –usual handwork and tragedy.

Still believe if put in a good context atleast more people get to know about it. Fortunately/ Unfortunately Bollywood is a huge platform.

Thank you J

On Another note has anyone seen lipstick under my burkha??

I have not watched " Lipstick Under my burkha " - my colleagues have watched it , they did not like it.

Anybody Raagdesh ?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Gauri (August 2nd, 2017)

" I did not find any harm if they watch such blood shed or violence in any movie as their individual life is more tough, especially, if I talk about kids of Jat community. Other communities will define on their own."

Children are children irrespective of any caste or anything .......they would have their share of adult hood when right time would come . Till then Supervision is mandate .
    Anyways difference of opinion Neelam ji .

Agree to disagree ( I have not used this since a long while ).

Children are children irrespective of any caste or anything .......they would have their share of adult hood when right time would come . Till then Supervision is mandate .
    Anyways difference of opinion Neelam ji .

Agree to disagree ( I have not used this since a long while ).
    I agree, as its all in nurture of childhood.

has anyone seen lipstick under my burkha??
    hehe....movie sounds to be funny, offcourse. but where goes your lipstick then? ....I never would like to put it under any veil, why to waste brand, its too costly.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

Gauri (August 2nd, 2017)

Toilet - Ek Prem Katha : 3/5
    Message of this movie is good, but found it hard to watch whole movie.

Dnt want to see it, i need something thats nt revealed in trailer,
    Mubarkaa is much better of its time.
    IF U WANT TO GIVE SUMTHING TO OTHERS
    GIVE THE SMILE N RESPECT.
    REMEMBER ITS EASY TO BREAK ANYTHING BUT REVERSE IS NOT TRUE.
    ENJOY THE HUMAN SPIRIT.