Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84
Results 1,661 to 1,664 of 1664

Thread: Movie's Reviews

Wow this thread is still alive
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

If anyone wants to watch good war movie and tragedy of war then watch "12 strong" and "Taking Chance". Latter is such a heart breaking movie about this young boy, it brought grown men to tears (if they are military men). There are so many messages in this movie, nobody comes out alive from war, something dies in the ones who live thru war. 12 strong is all about the grit, tenacity of what special forces can do.

Radhe

Hahaahaha😂😂😂..That sums up everything. Typical Bhai wala Drama specially designed for Bhai Jaans on this Eid.

Only thing to remember is Randeep Hooda with an extension of Extraction and some 90’s models who appeared like a flash.

Waste of time.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.

Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar

Surprisingly good movie. Arjun Kapoor was authentic in Jat character. His body language and acting with grim-face as a Jat was spot on. Never expected this from him. Looks like Dibakar Banerjee, director of movie, has observed the Jats very closely while spending his early days in Delhi. His detailing about portraying a Jat character worth mentioning. If you remember ‘Khosla ka Ghosla’ and Oye Lucky, Lucky Oye, he has referred some Jat characters earlier in his movies.
    I enjoyed seeing Arjun Kapoor wearing half jacket in Delhi’s winter. Speaking less, expressing more through facial expressions. A typical Jat thing. Salute to director for such detailing. Good thing, Jat character was not as loud as we see in hindi movies usually. Though he didn’t stress on haryanvi dialect as much as it was demanding from the character but still manageable.
    Jaideep Ahlawat didn’t get much screen time.
    Barring a few disturbing scenes of miscarriage and molestation, it’s a dark movie with dark humour.
    Available on amazon prime.
    I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.