Thread: Movie's Reviews

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sunillathwal View Post
    Wall-E: 3.5/5 first half is a bit slow!!

Wanted: 4/5 Angei!!

Wednesday: 4.5/5. awesome movie!!!

{lil off-topic: i watched movie 2nd time with two of my muslim friends and they felt that:

"it is biased and it shows all the 4 terrorist as muslim... it gives a wrong msg that all these terrorist (muslim) should be killed.. another point is that they should tell why they became terrorist... there must have been some reason... AND there should have been some hindu terrorists among those four (simple statistics 80:20 ratio of Hindu and Muslim so)... by Showing Aarif Khan (jimmy Sergil) as a good guy the director wants to say that he is not biased but indirectly they are trying to show only muslims as bad guys!!! }

Honestly speaking, i was stumped after hearing their comments.. and will never understand the fact that howcome they take those 4 guy as Muslim first and terrorist later!!!

Anyways, most ppl liked the movie A WEDNESDAY, and by mentioning this incident all i wanted to convey is the fact, even though we feel its a good movie with a good social msg but not necessarily everybody think same way .. for some it is highly derogatory to their community!!

i sincerely hope Moderators don't mind this extended review!!!!
    well ur frends were right on their part...
    but i'll jus quote a really gud dialogue frm the movie "khuda ke liye"....
    it was..." not all muslims r terrorists...but all terrorists r muslims...."....
    baki maine abhi inmein se koi movie na dekhi.....aaj dekh ke aaongi fir bataongi....:D
    Good life starts when u stop wanting a better one !!!! :D

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bhavnasingh20 For This Useful Post:

hrdhaka (March 18th, 2016)