Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: The need to form JATSENA

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Hello narender there is no requirement to form a sena
    Do your job nicely things will fall in place automatically
    Actually we only behave in a manner that people alienate us from rest of the crowd. Those guys who are good are good.

Regards,
    Raj
    Quote Originally Posted by narendersingh View Post
    Gentlemen and Ladies

It's time to form a JATSENA.

J oin
    All
    Together
    Socially
    Economically
    Numerically
    Actively

It's the need of the hour.If you will keep yor steps alert you will be saved or the Community will vanish. The Jat community is single versus ret of humanity.As JAT is the person next to GOD.# 2 in succession of hierarchy.
    It's time to awake and bring our glory back which is fading.Earlier it as erased by othetr's but now it is much pitiful that we are cutting the same branch on which we are sitting.

Be positive.Think Positive.Act positive

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    Vijay : It is only aft er coming to JAtland that I have started having faith in God ! :eek: Now i realise how great is he to give me birth is this great , great caste JAT.

I am so so pleased , happy and what not! Days go by else I will just slap my boss tight across his face and say I am a JAT! :eek:
    for anyone who did not get the underlying sarcasm in this post of mine , let me say it :

The post was with "put" of sarcasm.

Thanks,

for anyone who did not get the underlying sarcasm in this post of mine , let me say it :

Thanks,

Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm... :p:D

Thumbs up Senapati Kaun

Chalo bhai Jat Sena to bani maan li hamne, ib nu decide karo ek iska Senapati kun hoga

Thanks,
    Thanks for opening my already opened eyes .....:rolleyes:

I thought you were observing hoards of fasts, penance, worships etc immediately after you found yourself to be part of this GREATESTTTT community ..... and your boss is hospitalized:rock (coz
    A JAT's slap is the biggest slap - ye bhi koi theory jaroor exist karti hogi .....:p) :D

Highest level of double standard.

Yeh maie kya dekh reha hoo jo log one liner or one to one discussion ke khilaf the wo khud hi isme samil ho rakhe hai..

Sehi baat hai gyaan to har koi baant de.. ab koi use khud par kitna implement karta hai yeh alag baat hai..

No issue carry on. Sorry for the interruption.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

sirf yeh ek aisa thread hai jo maine shuru se leke aakhir tak padha....lekin kuch samajh sa hi na aaya :eek:...

yeh thread shuru karne waale kya chahte hein?? hum kya karna shuru karein.......

aur waise kis basis pe yeh bola ki yeh community khatam hone waali hai...plz aap woh source yahan bhi present karenge...hum thoda aur enlighten ho jaye shayad :D...

aur waise yeh point samajh nahin aaya ki vocational studies se hum community ko kaise bacha sakte hein..jo ofcourse humari traditional studies se destroy hone waali hai....:rolleyes:...

kripya thoda prakash daalein in baaton pe.....:D:rock
    Good life starts when u stop wanting a better one !!!! :D

Thanks,
    Et tu Brutus. :D:p:D

Death of Caesar by Vincenzo Camuccini
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

my 10th post on this thread

this is my 10th post on this thread, my 1st post was welcoming the author of this post... until now, i still dont know wat i've written on all of these 10 posts, cos none of them have embraced the subject/title.

:p tamatars for me :p <<<<:tamatar:tamatar:tamatar
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    this is my 10th post on this thread, my 1st post was welcoming the author of this post... until now, i still dont know wat i've written on all of these 10 posts, cos none of them have embraced the subject/title.

:p tamatars for me :p <<<<:tamatar:tamatar:tamatar
    sure !!! ....u deserve for it:tamatar:tamatar:tamatar:tamatar
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

This section is about giving back to society positively and harmoniously. In more than 80 posts no giving back.Thread is being closed.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.