Thread: Fortune of Jats

Thumbs down Fortune of Jats

Hi,

I want to put my view , what I am seeing and what I am viewing. I don't know very much about Harayan and rajasthani jats status, but I have known about UP's Jats.

In UP, Jats status is going down slowly slowly and I am seeing thier future. 80 percent jats will be slave by 2010 end. I am seeing most of the Jat boy doing very bad Job They are not able to give the time to thier family and most of the time they have to compromise with thier employer.

And powerful and richest person taking advantage of thier majboori. They are using them against us.

Same thing I found with Jat girls they are also doing job in pressure.

And if it will continue then 80% Jats in UP will be slave and that cancer will move every where.

Please let me know If you any concern regarding that.

Thanks
    Bhupinder

Its really nice you are thinking of our community.

But who are responsible for their present condition and what they are doing to improve it?

Reservation - as the key of upliftment of any community already discussed a lot on JL. Jats of UP already in this category. But by your post seems it is not useful.

What else we can do for betterment? you have some practical approach/plan?

My observations (based on people I met in last 6 years) make it difficult to improve their condition :

1. They are very good in talking.
    2. They are good in telling lies.
    3. They don't want to listen anybody.
    4. Everybody is super intelligent and whole world is just stupid for them.
    5. Everybody just wants to become an IAS.
    6. They don't want to do Kheti or some other business.
    7. Everybody has connections in Home ministry.
    8. Nobody is doing less than Rs. 100 crore project.
    9. They want all luxuries.
    10. They do not have faith on their brothers rather they rely on their fake friends.
    11. They just compete with their brothers.
    12. There is no unity.
    13. Round the clock they can have alcohol.
    14. In Villages they have started selling milk, it was paap in my Grand father's time.
    15. They don't have any gratitude.

Please tell me there is any truth in these points.
    Last edited by rajivsp; September 18th, 2008 at 03:05 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rajivsp For This Useful Post:

ssgoyat (April 16th, 2013)

Almost !!

Point numbers: 2-4,6,9-15, Bang on target !!
    Rest also do prevail, but uncommon.

Quote Originally Posted by rajivsp View Post

But who are responsible for their present condition and what they are doing to improve it?

Reservation - as the key of upliftment of any community already discussed a lot on JL. Jats of UP already in this category. But by your post seems it is not useful.

My observations (based on people I met in last 6 years) make it difficult to improve their condition :

10. They do not have faith on their brothers rather they rely on their fake friends.
    12. There is no unity.
    14. In Villages they have started selling milk, it was paap in my Grand father's time.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevnandal View Post
    Point numbers: 2-4,6,9-15, Bang on target !!
    Rest also do prevail, but uncommon.
    Any solution/remedy ?

12. There is no unity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhupinder View Post
    Hi,

I want to put my view , what I am seeing and what I am viewing. I don't know very much about Harayan and rajasthani jats status, but I have known about UP's Jats.

In UP, Jats status is going down slowly slowly and I am seeing thier future. 80 percent jats will be slave by 2010 end. I am seeing most of the Jat boy doing very bad Job They are not able to give the time to thier family and most of the time they have to compromise with thier employer.

And powerful and richest person taking advantage of thier majboori. They are using them against us.

Same thing I found with Jat girls they are also doing job in pressure.

And if it will continue then 80% Jats in UP will be slave and that cancer will move every where.

Please let me know If you any concern regarding that.

Thanks
    Bhupinder
    may be whatever points mentioned here are true for 10% or 20% but not more then that, i know many jats from UP who are really good and at very good position , in foreign universities pursuing their MS/MBA ..does all this implies that jats are really good.

bhaisahab ye sab halat to ahr jagah ki hai

solution to all the above is education education education n more education
    Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
    Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

12. There is no unity.
    Points marked in red are true but the major reason is that they don't want to study. Education is the only solution but still there are lots of Jat's guys and gals who r doing very well. And that's not only with jat's its also with Tyagi's, Gujaar's, Thakur's, Yadav's and many Pandit's also so this is the kind kind of wind here in UP people don't want to get educated.
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

The only reason of this problem is they think big but unable to do smaller things.

Bhai jiskey paas thodee see jameen hai or thoda sa padh liya wo na to kheti ker pata or na hee naukeri ker pata.

Pichhley haftey do ladko ko gaon say bulaya tha noukeri key liyea per halat dekho kee meiney kaha kee mumbai chala ja wanha rehna or khana free mileyga or salaery jo bhee milegee bach jaygee to dono ka javab tha jee mumbai to ghanee door ho jaygee gaon kesey jayngey hamney to her haftey gaon ja sakey easee koi noukeri batao.
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

Quote Originally Posted by nishantrathi82 View Post
    Education is the only solution but still there are lots of Jat's guys and gals who r doing very well. And that's not only with jat's its also with Tyagi's, Gujaar's, Thakur's, Yadav's and many Pandit's also so this is the kind kind of wind here in UP people don't want to get educated.
    Education( I'll say practical Education, Not a degree) is the only solution and they don't want to get educated.

Quote Originally Posted by skarmveer View Post
    they think big but unable to do smaller things.
    So Bhupinder sahab after considering these things we have to find a perfect solution. Here I want to refer Editorial thread started by
    Samar "Vision for Jats - A movement awaiting "
    ( Tyagis, Gujaars, Thakurs, Yadavs and Pandits should be the part of it).

So questions/problems are

1. How to start?
    2. Who will lead this movement? ( lack of leaders )

Expectations are from young people of 25-35 age. And this movement must be started from villages.

The big problem is here they do not have faith in each other. people have lost faith. Because brother is killing to his brother. Brother and relative do not want to see happy to brother.

Any one can give suggestion on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhupinder View Post
    The big problem is here they do not have faith in each other. people have lost faith. Because brother is killing to his brother. Brother and relative do not want to see happy to brother.

Any one can give suggestion on that.
    Bhupinder ji, the problem you have discribed is not there for all Jats. As per my exp , it may be 2 to 3 % and this is common in casts so stating that Jats r killing their own brothers and dont have faith in each other is not understood. Yes, a tough compition to beat the brother in progress of every field is common in Jats speceialy after getting seperation from joint family. (becoz working culture is changed, public style to private style). Up to this point it is right ei healthy compitition.

I m not saying that every thing is right and nothing is reqd to be done. Improvent is a never ended process. but my request is that dont see the only black , white is also there and which is more.
    The never-ending task : Self Improvement

Why do we have such crulety in our people? Because we have limited resources and this thing only gone when we get some other options for our people. Due to limited resources people are doing wrong and compromising at any cost or at any level.

So fortune is black not white.

We have not moved with the changing times.We still live in primitive age( majority i am talking)....We are averse to learning and adapting to new situations and changes....we lack progressive attitude and neither learn from our mistakes nor from others mistakes.We have thousand good qualities but they have lost relevance in today's world.We ought to redefine our priorities and start spreading true education at individual level cum united frond else what Bhupinder has said is bound to happen......writing is on the wall.Kabootar ke aankh bandd karne se Billi ka khatra kamm nahin hotta.

I wish our Kaum better times ahead!
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

fortune of Jats

Dear friends,
    It is of great concern that our community is on breaking and disuniting path when other communities are consolidating and asserting themselves. Our community is divided on state and geographic lines.Majority of jats are living in four states i.e. Western UP, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan with sporadic distribution in MP. Have you ever seen sincere cooperation between these chaps. you will find these words looming large in their talks : UP KA JAT, PATTHAR KA BAAT, JITNI BAAR TAULO, GHHAT HI GHHAT. HARYANA KA JAT, KHAYE SHEET RABDI, BOLE THHAATHH HI THHAATHH. RAJASTHAN KA JAT, MOTH BAJRE KI GAANTHH. Not only these sarcastic words are used for each other in their gathering but also do try to put them ........ position. Majority of jats don't help each other and don't come out of regional considerations. 'RAM RAM NAHI KAREGA' this is consideration when somebody gets an opportunity of helping community fellow. Unless we get united, downfall is certain. Lets get united for the cause of community and all.

Quote Originally Posted by rajpawariya View Post
    Dear friends,
    It is of great concern that our community is on breaking and disuniting path when other communities are consolidating and asserting themselves. Our community is divided on state and geographic lines.Majority of jats are living in four states i.e. Western UP, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan with sporadic distribution in MP. Have you ever seen sincere cooperation between these chaps. you will find these words looming large in their talks : UP KA JAT, PATTHAR KA BAAT, JITNI BAAR TAULO, GHHAT HI GHHAT. HARYANA KA JAT, KHAYE SHEET RABDI, BOLE THHAATHH HI THHAATHH. RAJASTHAN KA JAT, MOTH BAJRE KI GAANTHH. Not only these sarcastic words are used for each other in their gathering but also do try to put them ........ position. Majority of jats don't help each other and don't come out of regional considerations. 'RAM RAM NAHI KAREGA' this is consideration when somebody gets an opportunity of helping community fellow. Unless we get united, downfall is certain. Lets get united for the cause of community and all.
    bhaiyo , jab tak hum jato me ekta nahi hogi hamara haal isse bi badtaar hoga. ab yaha bi hamare bhai ne inn aur rajyo ka jikra to kar diya par punjab jo ek jat bahul rajye hain ka jikra nahi kiya , kyoki waha sikh hain , bhai ne shayaad yaha bi jato ko dharam ke aadhar par baant diya . yahi hamare maar khane ka mukhya karan hain. jab tak hum jato me ekta nahi hogi to hamara hashar isse bi bura hoga. pujab ke jato me jo apni zaati ke partti katarta hain wo aur kahike jato me nahi hain. punjab me agar koi kalakar kisi bi zaati ka ho apni album me ek ganna jat ke uppar gana padega , nahi to wo kamyab nahi hoga,. aise hi agar film banani hain hain to jat ke uppar . par iss brahmanwad ke karan punjab ke jato ne sikh dhram apna liya, haryana , up , rajasthan , mp ke jato ne arya samaj apna liya , kuchh ne bishnoi wa budh dhram apna liya , pakistan ke punjab ke jato ne muslim dhram apna liya.
    Ch.Chhoturam ne hindu, sikh , muslim jato me ektta ki thhi , jiske karan wo itne parshid huwe. unka ek kissa yaad aa gaya ...jiss samaye Zinnah pakistan ke mulsalmano me apna warchasav bana rahe thhe, Zinnah ne lahore ke muslamano ko badka diya . jiski khabar uss samaye ke punjab ke PM Tiwana saab jo ek muslim jat the ne Rohtak choudhary saab ke pass sandesha bhijwaya ki aap jaldi aa jao halat kharab ho gaye hain.
    choudharysaab ne kaha ki lahore me ek rally rakho . rally me choudharysaab ne apne bhasan ke saruwat "mahjab baad me hain pahle hum jat hain aur jo hamara bantwara karega wo hume gawara nahi " se ki aur kya thha jato me ek josh aa gaya aur sabi mahjab ke jato ne Zinnah ke khilaaf awaj uthhai . police ne baddi mushkil se Zinnah ko lahore se nikala. jab tak choudharysaab jiye tab tak congress ki 3 aur Zinnah ki ek kashmir wali seat aai. unke marte hi desh ka nahi hum jato ka bantwara ho gaya . kahi desh ke naam par to kahi mahjab ke naam par.
    Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru ji ne kaha thha ki Delhi ke charoo taraf jat ek mahan kaum bastti hain yadhi inme ekta aa jaye to ye kya nahi kar sakte . panditji to ye baat kah gaye par hamare ye baat palle nahi paddi.
    hamare 85%jat bhai aaj bi gaon me rahte hain kheti karte hain , sabi ko naukri nahi mil sakti par kheti me to suvidha mil sakti hain jo nahi milti , aawaj uthhte hain to goli khani padtti hain , marnewale bi hamare apne , wahi angrejo wali soch. ek wayepari ka karja maanf desh par koi atrikt bhooj nahi ek kissan ka karja maanf desh par bhooj pad jata hain . hamari fasal ke daam kothio wale tai karte hain jino pata nahi ki konsi sakh me konsi fasal bhoi jatti hain.
    yaha kuchh mere bhai better education ki baat karte hain , unko pata nahi ke gaon me logo ke pass iss better education ko lene ki furshat nahi. ye furshat sirf ginne chune jato ke pass hain. jinki furshat hain wo inn gaon walo ko kostte hain ki ye padna nahi chahte , aisa nahi hain kabhi aap log waha gaye nahi, sirf inn websiteo par do bate likh kar apna farj pura huwa samajte ho.
    aur bhaiyo aaj ke kuchh jat pade likhe jarur huwe hain par bhaiyo pade likhe ke saath kadya likha hona bi jaruri hain , apne samaj ke bare me gyaan jaruri hain nahi to hamari aane wali nasle khatam ho jayengi.
    abhi pichhe kuchh din pahle mere badde bhai ke pass koi apne chhore ke rishte ke bare me bolya .. bhai ne uss ladke se uske teen gotaro ke bare me puchha , usne apna aur apni maa ka to bata diya par boola dadi ka nahi pata. to bhaiyo issi padai bi kisse kaam ki nahi . padai matar do bakhat ki roti ke liye kar rahe ho kya? kya faiydha aisi padai ka.
    bhaiyo ek jut ho jao apne har jat bhai ki awaj buland karo chahe wo naukri me ho chahe wo kissan ho, apas me ye kamiya nikalni bandh kar do hamara bala apne aap ho jayega..
    kahne ko aur bi bahut hain fir kabhi kahunga.
    "कर्म हैं जिसका भगवान, कौम वतन पर हैं जो कुर्बान |
    पगड़ी का जो रखे मान सच्चे जाट की यह पहचान ||

कुछ हमारे संग चले आये गे .कुछ देख के रंग ढंग चले आये गे .बाकी बचे होके तंग चले आये गे !

My dear Ravinder bhai,i agree with you on almost every thing you said here but let me tell you that those who are counting the faults too want good of the community else why should they take pains in finding out and listing the shortcomings.I am more than sanguine that every member out here knows the things you highlighted and are also very concerned about our people and their well being.All most all members out here are KADHHYA huwa and also padhhya huwa.

Please suggest some good things to improve the condition of our people keeping in mind the ever increasing family responsibilities of members and their pre-occupation with earning of livelihood.

Regards.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Cool

12. There is no unity.

we all are from rural background and all of us have our relatives still in villages> its better to share what somebody has done to help or motivate others so that it can become role model.
    secondly today country like Newzealand economy depend upon dairy products and therefore there is no harm in selling milk. Infact when land is getting lesser then only alternative for small farmers to improve their income is to get into dairy farming and even in rearing cattle for meat. otherwise it the situation will worsen becuase we are not working proactively to save our community from future hardships. AMUL is a real success story and today it is selling milk in all parts of country and even in meerut which shows we have not worked on potential of market which still can be captured with planning and right direction by experts/community/farmer associations.regds
    Kunjeyan 2249

HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO HANGED FREEDOM FIGHTERS.