Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Most Demanding technology in IT sector (Views)

Thumbs up

Very well said DK.
    To add on this i would say big IT companies prefer taking more freshers then the senior experienced one's.Their are many factors behind this like stability, cost cutting as freshers CTC(cost to company) is very less and freshers are more sincere and hardworking in their work and they stay away from office politics too:p.

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    Its not true ... all bullshit ... jisme talent hai aur really jaante hai subject ke baare mein woh abhi bhi welcome hai aur hamesha rahenge ... in my company and few other organizations(thru frnds came to knw) also every monday, wednesday atleast 30-50 ppl join every week(but they include experienced and bfreshers both)

But its no as easy as it was couple of yrs back ... ki koi bhi ghonchu chip gaya .. so be well prepared for that.

hmmm ..

What about Open Source !!!

Guys what about current and future prospect of Open Source Technologies --- Perl, PHP, Linux etc ... ??

I think future of open source is very bright. I know few big organizations that are moving from UNIX to Linux to reduce maintenance cost of their IT system. Symbian was a paid OS for smart phone but Nokia bought Symbian and make it free to compete with Microsoft and Google. Big companies are realizing value of open source and they are investing in open source.

bhai VLSI ke 2-3 acche hain

C-DAC-hyderabad,pune
    Sandeepani-bangalore
    Vedant-mohali

sarre 6 months ke hain or 80-100% placement hai

bakki software side kaa to kuch nahi pata muje

Quote Originally Posted by goyatparmod View Post
    Anybody know about any institute for VLSI design , some embedded software or TIBACO course.. Which gives worthfull training?

In which technologies ppl are getting quick entry in IT sector with good package.

Microsoft SharePoint is hot in market these days..Massive Pckgs are waiting for quality people...