Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ADAA in Indian Express

ADAA in Indian Express

Glad to inform friends that ADAA food distribution was covered in an article in Indian Express on 21st sep

http://www.adaa.in/alms.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ALMS4.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	3042   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ALMS5.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	3043  

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Well Done Gulia bhai!

Abhimanyu Phougat

Smile .

Quote Originally Posted by navingulia View Post
    Glad to inform friends that ADAA food distribution was covered in an article in Indian Express on 21st sep

Navinji aapki ada ka jawab nahin,

Cheers
    Ajay Verma

Good Bhai saab ... keep it up!!!

Nice to see the paper plates this time. This shows you value each suggestion. Thanks.

thums p

great move bro.... keep it p
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes:

Thumbs up

Great Job, Navin Bhai

Keep up the spirit.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Login to view details.
    Would request members to please try and coordinate with Navin Bhai and help to move on things at a much faster pace !

If not you , please spread the word around and get resources for Adaa.

thanks!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    Good Bhai saab ... keep it up!!!

Nice to see the paper plates this time. This shows you value each suggestion. Thanks.
    Ofcourse brother, we have to value suggestions to be able to do better.

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Gud on you sir..good work..keep doing..

Smile

Navin Bhai your efforts are exemplary...We are proud of you .

I wish more Eservicemen could join your Movement
    I have no words to appreciate your efforts and Street kids replacing your photograph, symbolising you, is cool and heart toushing!
    God bless you!

Friends,

The weekend before last week, i was feeling a bit restless. It could be due to a feeling of home sickness. I called Naveen Bhai. It was early morning around 7AM. My first question to Naveen was, "Bhai jaldi to nahi utha diya? To my surprise he repied, "mein normally 4-4.30 bajje uth jataa hun". I enquired about his daily routine and what he does over the week. Then I asked him, " aap in sab chijono ke liye kaise samay nikaal lete ho"? To that he replied, " aap TV kam se kam dekho, fir time ki koi kami nahi, vaise bhi mein bahut kam sota hun, kabhi kabhi sota hi nahi"

Meri samajh mein baat aa gai thi, jis vaykti ke deel mein itne nanhe muno ka dukh dard ho usse kaise neend aa sakti hai. I wish I could be their to work with him!

Regards!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; September 26th, 2008 at 09:24 AM.

Keep it up Naveen..God bless!
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    I wish more Eservicemen could join your Movement
    I have no words to appreciate your efforts and Street kids replacing your photograph, symbolising you, is cool and heart toushing!
    God bless you!

Friends,

Meri samajh mein baat aa gai thi, jis vaykti ke deel mein itne nanhe muno ka dukh dard ho usse kaise neend aa sakti hai. I wish I could be their to work with him!

Regards!
    Deswal jee

Aapp toh emotional hoge! Aur agar app kee tammnna hai toh ibke sardiyon mein Navin ke sath kam karne kee hasrat poori kar liyo, anyway aap yahan par JAt-Jagat ko thoda parshan karo kee woh bhee yahan aane wale students kee kuch help kar de!

Abhimanyu Phougat

Thumbs up

Commendable Job Bhaisaab !!
    You're everlasting Inspiration for all ..
    Salutations to u !!

Keep it up ..

Rock on
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

I am always overwhelmed by the love, affection and appreciation and the blessings of seniors and elders, i receive here. That has always encouraged me to go on.
    Let us share this most valued gift of love, affection and appreciation with each other.

I have been able to do a little, lot needs to be done.
    consistent work, relentless effort and every bit of positive energy, is bare minimum to ensure that we all reach the goal, the dream.

Satyepal Sir, in my profile picture my face is also among the children, right in the middle. as i say 'i identify with these children, their emotions, their fears and their distant dreams'

navin bhai, carry on with your spirit of "never say die". i applaud yr. efforts... its nice to see you in the hearts of street children in yr. new display picture
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Thumbs up Great work!!!! I am proud of you.

Gulia bhai,

Thats what we call great work. Brilliant!!

Keep up the good work, wo din door nahin jab young Indians like you will finish the begging and other problems from India.

Jain Hind.
    Vande Mataram!!!!

G S Rana.
    Ek Karyakarta
    AADA and Siddhantwadi Sangathan.

Smile

Thanks Gagan Sir,
    for the kind word of appreciation.
    lots needs to be done.
    since i am in gurgaon, we can meet sometime
    please let me know
    regards
    navin gulia
    www.adaa.in

Thumbs up Sure

Dear Navin Bhai,

It would be my pleasure to meet you in person however I am in UK at this moment. In the mean time you can meet with my younger brother, Harvinder Rana, who is regularly working against the bad system in Delhi area. Please visit our NGO website (www.siddhantwadisangathan.org). His mobile number is 9210267484.

It appears that ADAA and Siddhantwadi Sangathan shares some objectives, so we could take things forward for India's prosperity.

God Bless.

G S Rana,

Kind regards,
    EK Karkarta,
    ADAA and Siddhantwadi Sangathan

Thanks Gagan Sir,
    for the kind word of appreciation.
    lots needs to be done.
    since i am in gurgaon, we can meet sometime
    please let me know
    regards
    navin gulia
    www.adaa.in

gr8 news ! lot more people will be aware whats happening.
    My way or my way ?