Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A Suggestion to Members

file discrimination papers.....you have enough proofs.
    The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

{{{{{{is it only related to the view (appearance) of jatland or has the VIEW of editors also changed with this new year?
    this is my plea. i wrote 'liar' (for right reasons n without being offensive) to someone in one of my posts and im being told by ur peer (editor:ravichaudhry) to use parliamentary words and show good manners and all. tht's a separate issue he himself has not followed the 'good manners' rule n deleted my 2 posts on the same thread without giving any reason. i've asked him the smae in post 27 http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...l=1#post237336
    im furious 'coz thanks to some other members the REAL UNPARLIAMENTARY words (ch****a, b&%$#rd, F*&^ing) are flowing in tandem on Justice for Ruchika thread. why have gone unnoticed? see.. http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...l=1#post237167}}}}}}}

I didnt find anything unparliamentry in Abhimanyu's post. And why this above post moved to another thread? And the post in question(bold letters) was edited, even its quoted posts. Strange??

Hindi mein kaun se font mein likh sakte hain, please bataayein.

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    Hindi mein kaun se font mein likh sakte hain, please bataayein.
    Simplest way is:

Go to this link (...and bookmark it): http://www.google.co.in/transliterate/indic

Type in English and as soon as press the "space bar" key, google will automatically convert it into Hindi fonts, if it is not properly converted then goto the end of the word and press "backspace" key... many hindi words will be displayed for the word you had typed. Choose the appropriate Hindi word. As simple as that.

धन्यवाद भाईसाहब सुनील जी. दरअसल ये तरीका तो मुझे भी पता था, लेकिन मैं सोच रहा था शायद सीधा पेजमेकर में टाइप करके और यहाँ पेस्ट कर दे. खैर ये भी ठीक है.

Quote Originally Posted by piush_tomar View Post
    Prashant,
    But Yashspal Malik and people like Hawa singh Sangwan doing good job for the community after sir chotu ram and after going through all honest activity of this movement/demand Jaychands of community have guts to criticize them. There is no comparison between these 2 leader as one spending his own money for Jat community and other one is making money on the name of Jat politics. One is doing hard work since just last 3 years and doing effort for of community and other one making fool jat community since last 30 years But did nothing. Kabhi Harit Pradesh, Kabhi sugar price demand.will Jat be remain only farmer of 2-3 bhigha land..is it a rubber jisko kheech kar lamba kar dogey. Harit Pradesh se Jat ko jayeda fayda hey ya “JAT OBC RESERVATION” . Harit Pradesh agar ban gaya to 34% muslim hey yaha western UP aur koi taqat nahi key aha muslman ke alwa koi aur CM banega.
    Iska kuch nahi bigdna yeh to kabhi bhi kisi ki god mein baith jaga.
    Who's comparing? ........only you... I believe all your OBC status efforts end up with ajeet singh bashing!!. you look delighted in doing that......isn't it.......par wo kaha kare ne ... deleted ....to mere bhai ya gaadi to nuoey hi chaalti rahgi......
    Last edited by ravichaudhary; February 19th, 2010 at 02:24 AM. Reason: clean uo
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Thats true..."Jat Resrevation" ka rath chalta jaga aur kamyabi hasil karega ..and by the way u are not aware of this fact that many top worker of RLD are working Day and Night for this demand..coz first they are Jat..'
    Last edited by ravichaudhary; February 19th, 2010 at 02:23 AM. Reason: clean up

Quote Originally Posted by piush_tomar View Post
    Thats true..."Jat Resrevation" ka rath chalta jaga aur kamyabi hasil karega ..and by the way u are not aware of this fact that many top worker of RLD are working Day and Night for this demand..coz first they are Jat...do stoping barking like baghpat dog'
    and who are you first? ...you dodgy personality....your humiliating remarks against the people of baghpat (you have done it earlier too) expose how good well-wisher you are of jat community. People will be hurling shoes on you in baghpat.....
    Last edited by prashantacmet; February 18th, 2010 at 04:59 PM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    and who are you first? ...you dodgy personality....your humiliating remarks against the people of baghpat (you have done it earlier too) expose how good well-wisher you are of jat community. People will be hurling shoes on you in baghpat.....
    I am well wisher of baghpat people thats why dont like your Bhagwan ajit singh...agar dekha jaye to is aarakshan ki jarrorat baghpat jaton ko hi sabse jayda hey..aur tere prashant choorney aisey lagrey jaisey tuje MLA ka ticket dega woh...ab first and last warning dont do personel attack on me... I dont need to tell you that how deep I can go in any village of baghpat and can squeeze your voice from ur Halaq..so dont be personel..
    Last edited by piush_tomar; February 18th, 2010 at 06:17 PM.

I understand and appreciate your views but who is jealous here? Wait...let me say..Mr. yashpal malik is the greatest man the jats have ever seen...is it ok now?

I will confess some disappointment about your posts, which are provocative to say the very least.

The sarcasm is uncalled for, and I cannot see why you would use sarcasm.

This thread was not about personalities, Mr. Ajit Singh did not even figure in this thread, nor did Baghpat or Mr Malik.

If you want to discuss Ajit Singh , or anyone else, start a separate thread.

This is a grassroots movement that has just started, and a number of individuals who are members of this site are also participating.

The question is simple- Is reservation beneficial? and if so how should lit be supported.

Throwing offensive remarks around is not acceptable.

I am going to delete some of the offensive portions of the posts. Here again, as moderator, I do not see my role to be one of wiping runny noses, and cleaning up after provocateurs create a mess .

Action will be taken against people who try and derail the topic.

No more warnings

Ravi Chaudhary

Quote Originally Posted by ravichaudhary View Post
    I will confess some disappointment about your posts, which are provocative to say the very least.

This thread was not about personalities, Mr. Ajit Singh did not even figure in this thread, nor did Baghpat or Mr Malik.

This is a grassroots movement that has just started, and a number of individuals who are members of this site are also participating.

The question is simple- Is reservation beneficial? and if so how should lit be supported.

I am going to delete some of the offensive portions of the posts. Here again, as moderator, I do not see my role to be one of wiping runny noses, and cleaning up after provocateurs create a mess .

No more warnings

Ravi Chaudhary
    I guess that you did not read all the posts carefully. I am not the one who is discussing chaudhary ajeet singh. I am just objecting against the crude remarks for ajeet singh and great legendry chaudhary charan singh. I know that you will ban me for a single line against yashpal malik but you will not ban the person who humiliated chaudhary charan singh every now and then. You are authoirty here and you can do whatever you want. I understand that we are discussing here about Jat reservation but plz let me know, to humiliate chaudhary charan singh, chaudhary ajeet singh and people of baghpat, is the part of Jat reservation demand? I will not wonder iF you ban me after reading this post..................God bless you!!
    Last edited by prashantacmet; February 19th, 2010 at 11:53 AM.

Thumbs down This is Moderator Autocracy !!!

I understand and appreciate your views but who is jealous here? Wait...let me say..Mr. yashpal malik is the greatest man the jats have ever seen...is it ok now?

No more warnings

Ravi Chaudhary
    I guess that you did not read all the posts carefully. I am not the one who is discussing chaudhary ajeet singh. I am just objecting against the crude remarks for ajeet singh and great legendry chaudhary charan singh. I know that you will ban me for a single line against yashpal malik but you will not ban the person who humiliated chaudhary charan singh every now and then. You are authoirty here and you can do whatever you want. I understand that we are discussing here about Jat reservation but plz let me know, to humiliate chaudhary charan singh, chaudhary ajeet singh and people of baghpat, is the part of Jat reservation demand? I will not wonder iF you ban me after reading this post..................God bless you!!
    ravi ji and dear prashant !

on the issue, i stand for prashant. though his posts were sarcastic, but he had an honest and clear vision, duly supported by his clarification. this thread is full of mess and ravi ji (with due respect) never intervened. however, when he replied to ravi ji's post by saying... "
    Mr. yashpal malik is the greatest man the jats have ever seen...is it ok now?
    "... all hell ran lose.

ravi ji (again with due respect)... IMHO this is not fair. any neutral 3rd person following the thread, will appreciate my opinion. here again, if his reply would have been against any other member... i can bet bottom dollars, you would have never intervened <<< this is an HONEST FACT... you admit that or not... it's upto your wisdom, but please don't lie to your conscience and i am sure you wont. you have a personality, that is far above these issues and these petty prejudices.

you, also very diplomatically tried to get away by saying... "i am not here to clear any running noses"... correct !!! but please use the same stick for all.

prashant, as we all know is a very senior member and is a staunch supporter of JAT reservation. the matter, that started this row is close to his heart and for any person of western UP. did any one care for his feelings ??? JAT reservation, can be a big issue for you, me and so many members here... but not bigger than someone's feeling. your support (as well as mine) for reservation can never become so big an OBSESSION that you can crush anybody's feelings. his frustration is right and carries sense, please appreciate that... its my humble request. earlier, on another altercation of prashant with burdak ji, you have supported him
    ... (right or wrong, that is/was irrespective)... (if i remember correctly... pardon my ignorance here)

you are here trying to suppress his opinion by giving final warning, please don't do that. you have condoned, bigger culprits on the issue and on this very thread. prashant's posts may be sarcastic and may (or may not) be arguably wrong, but for sure they don't deserve that 'autocratic sotki' that you are brandishing in the air.

i dont want to see a member of his repute, go down the JATland archives as "another sensible soul lost". lets not use the same stick that saw so many sensible JATlander's leave this portal, never to return back.

ravi ji, just give an honest thought to your action and my post. i am sure and very confident of you... that, you will have your answer !!!

p.s. : i wish and pray that good sense should prevail.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    ravi ji and dear prashant !

on the issue, i stand for prashant. though his posts were sarcastic, but he had an honest and clear vision, duly supported by his clarification. this thread is full of mess and ravi ji (with due respect) never intervened. however, when he replied to ravi ji's post by saying... "
    Mr. yashpal malik is the greatest man the jats have ever seen...is it ok now?
    "... all hell ran lose.

ravi ji (again with due respect)... IMHO this is not fair. any neutral 3rd person following the thread, will appreciate my opinion. here again, if his reply would have been against any other member... i can bet bottom dollars, you would have never intervened <<< this is an HONEST FACT... you admit that or not... it's upto your wisdom, but please don't lie to your conscience and i am sure you wont. you have a personality, that is far above these issues and these petty prejudices.

you, also very diplomatically tried to get away by saying... "i am not here to clear any running noses"... correct !!! but please use the same stick for all.

prashant, as we all know is a very senior member and is a staunch supporter of JAT reservation. the matter, that started this row is close to his heart and for any person of western UP. did any one care for his feelings ??? JAT reservation, can be a big issue for you, me and so many members here... but not bigger than someone's feeling. your support (as well as mine) for reservation can never become so big an OBSESSION that you can crush anybody's feelings. his frustration is right and carries sense, please appreciate that... its my humble request. earlier, on another altercation of prashant with burdak ji, you have supported him
    ... (right or wrong, that is/was irrespective)... (if i remember correctly... pardon my ignorance here)

you are here trying to suppress his opinion by giving final warning, please don't do that. you have condoned, bigger culprits on the issue and on this very thread. prashant's posts may be sarcastic and may (or may not) be arguably wrong, but for sure they don't deserve that 'autocratic sotki' that you are brandishing in the air.

i dont want to see a member of his repute, go down the JATland archives as "another sensible soul lost". lets not use the same stick that saw so many sensible JATlander's leave this portal, never to return back.

ravi ji, just give an honest thought to your action and my post. i am sure and very confident of you... that, you will have your answer !!!

p.s. : i wish and pray that good sense should prevail.
    I second your opinion... It looks like "My way or highway"..
    I don't support reservation and I don't consider Ajit Singh or Yashpal Malik as great leader. Its my opinion and it differs from opinion of Parshant or Piyush.
    However, It doesn't mean that somebody will start bullying me because I don't agree with them.

I can see that many of us using JL as a political platform. There is no harm to have political ambitions or ideology but whats wrongs it to abuse those who don't sync with your ideology.

Quote Originally Posted by yudhvirmor View Post
    I second your opinion... It looks like "My way or highway"..
    I don't support reservation and I don't consider Ajit Singh or Yashpal Malik as great leader. Its my opinion and it differs from opinion of Parshant or Piyush.
    However, It doesn't mean that somebody will start bullying me because I don't agree with them.

I can see that many of us using JL as a political platform. There is no harm to have political ambitions or ideology but whats wrongs it to abuse those who don't sync with your ideology.
    But It happens...new vogue of intimidation!!..It looks like all JL members will also have to indulge themselves in charan singh and family bashing along with demand of Jat reservation If they want to survive on this site.....people here are hallucinated by comparing yashpal malik with sir chotu ram and if someone snubs , he is threatened to trash out..contribution of charan singh is belittled..yashpal malik is glorified like GOD and a single word against yashpal malik get you banned...uss mare hue ke chahe jutti paado...............

i failed to understand the logic as to why all the posts have been moved here. can any good samaritan enlighten my brahm(it) thoughts. since long, i've been advocating that this thread has served its purpose and should be made sticky (thank you mods) and also, should be closed.

i would like to know, why this thread has been polluted, by pouring-in all the filth gathered from other thread(s). also i would like to have the intervention of col tevathia, the starter of this thread.

where are the suggestions in the posts that have been moved here
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by raj2rif View Post
    The purpose is to promote creativity, promote harmony, love and respect for others, and learn from every body’s experience.

Kindly post your views on suggestions

not to digress from the subject: a suggestion !!!

why shouldn't we start a thread... "हाडे खूंड बजाओ... अर खूब छिक के बजाओ"... and move all those posts on that thread

p.s. this is prakash(it) state of my being.

In post # 46 of this thread, Mr Vaidwan had used the term “Kutte bhonkthe rahega, gadhichalti rajegi”

Unfortunately the comment was edited out by me, and cannot be brought back, to allow members to read it ( the original) and judge for themselves.

This provoked Mr Tomar to respond in kind.

From my, the moderator’s POV, Mr Vaidwan’s comment was provocative, unnecessary, and uncalled for.

What is gong to get a member banned , is not whether he/she is for, or against an issue.

What will get them banned in intemperate, provocative and insulting language against other members.

That will only be following the guidance rules laid down in the members agreement , which all agree to when they join this site

See : http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...nt-PLEASE-READ

From my POV, extreme views are allowed, criticism of public figures, their views, their policies, their achievements or lack of them are allowed.

Readers should have their views and express them. That is what we want. A forum where such views are expressed, and which ( forum) can act like a think tank for the Jat community.

The question arises in what manner should you express these views - if they are expressed in a manner calculated to insult the other member and generate heat to derail the thread, the purpose is counter productive . That , in my humble view, should not be allowed or tolerated.

This is a member site. It is for the members, and it is run by members.

What kind of a site do members wish it to be?

Members may please post their views.

Those who wish to contact me may also do so privately by email , if they do not wish to post their views in public
    Ravi Chaudhary
    Last edited by ravichaudhary; February 20th, 2010 at 01:34 AM. Reason: m

suggestion - III

if it is appropriate, can we merge this thread here >>>
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...es-at-JATland-!!!

Reluctantly, I will put on my moderator hat and make a few comments.

Young Jat gentlemen, do need to realize that, when they participate on a public form like Jatland, they are bound by rules of etiquette- i.e. good manners.

The same kind of good manners they use at home, and what they expect to be shown in their dealings with others, of their family and loved ones.

That will be a poor result, for we would like more participation not less.

Ravi Chaudhary
    Ravi ji, please specify your rules to Young Jats. That can make it easy for young fellows " how to write without hurting anyone". Sorry to say but older ones are not helping either. Or another option is to leave Jl as Vivek Bhartiyee ji did.