Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Free guidance to study, work and live in new zealand and uk

hello

thanks ji Sirji
    wo to khair hum kar hi lenge...
    Dhanyawaad

hello

i hav cleared IELTS with 6.5 bands..done MCA....currently wrkng as software eng..m interested in doing Ph.D from australia....is it possible....?

Quote Originally Posted by sunayna View Post
    i hav cleared IELTS with 6.5 bands..done MCA....currently wrkng as software eng..m interested in doing Ph.D from australia....is it possible....?
    sunayna ,depending on ur experience u can apply for your Permanant residency. and i dont see any problems for u to get into PHd
    My way or my way ?

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaganjat View Post
    sunayna ,depending on ur experience u can apply for your Permanant residency. and i dont see any problems for u to get into PHd

Hi Sunaina

Free unwanted advice for you if you don't mind- for NewZealand if you are interested which is according to me is much better than Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by jcr1 View Post
    Hi Sunaina

Free unwanted advice for you if you don't mind- for NewZealand if you are interested which is according to me is much better than Australia.
    better in what way ?
    My way or my way ?

Quote Originally Posted by gaganjat View Post
    better in what way ?
    Because there they get to see less Kangaroos and more Kiwis than us.

You can do Ph.D from Australia but you may not get scholarship, if you want to do your PhD with scholarship you can do in NEW ZEALAND, IF YOU WANT let me know your email id I will send you application forms to fill.
    Sorry for late reply.
    Regards
    Naveen Tomar
    Email:aes@applestudyabroad.com

She can do Ph.D from Australia but she may not get scholarship, if she wants to do her PhD with scholarship she can do in NEW ZEALAND, IF YOU WANT let me know your email id I will send you application forms to fill.
    Sorry for late reply.
    Regards
    Naveen Tomar
    Email:aes@applestudyabroad.com

It will not be that easy to get a scholarship in New Zealand. Moreover difficult times ahead in NZ. She is the hardest hit country by recession. Very very difficult for aspiring immigrants.

Most scholarships are awarded by the help of corporates that obviously not easy in current economic downturn! Based on my experience in NZ, I would,t advise, rather Au is better option , by all means!

Gagan has rightly said, getting admission and scholarship depends on your experience!

Cheers!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; November 9th, 2008 at 02:56 PM.

Dear Mr Deshwal
    Could you please up-date me what have you done and what are you doing in Au, Because, about study in Australia, please type this link and get the information http : // australiabusiness. wordpress.com / 2008 / 08 /16/ australia - gets - more -profit -from- international - students /#comment-36 ,( while you are typing this given link , pls donot give space write all in one link, . (Australian Fraud‏). But if you can help her to get scholarship in Australia that would be great if not then just refresh your information about Australia ,I think you have already got PR in Au . The student who are going to Au , hoping that we will get PR very easily, that is next to impossible these day, but in the other hand in New Zealand, you just need to study 1 year and you will have 1 year work permit without any job offer and same time you apply for your PR and you will get it within month or two. What I think for our community is that first get settle down that country where you can a.s.a.p and easily, then you can move around any where, As all knows that is very very hard to get out from India once you out you can go anywhere in world, about as you said that NZ recession, Nz is same link OZ's there is not difference between them, To get scholarship for PhD in New Zealand, I will send you checklist of documents with application form you fill and provide details, and you will have that, If you want to get scholarship in UK, you can get there as well but there is very less chance to get settle down in legal way.
    Au has almost closed its door for new migrants; there is only one country right now where you can get enter and settle very easily and soon THAT IS NEW ZEALAND.
    IF ONE WANT TO DO PhD New Zealand is giving scholarship for that and last date to send your application is 1st Dec 2008.
    Thanks
    Regards
    Naveen Tomar
    Last edited by tomarnavin; November 10th, 2008 at 04:19 AM.

Dear Naveen

May i ask you what are the one year courses one can opt for that can help someone to get residency in NZ?

Are you sure that one can get residency in one or two months?

Recession may stay longer or may disappear in 6-12 month, but as of today, with no mineral resources, NZ is one of the worst hit countries!

Please Visit these links before you make any statement with regards to comparison between two countries!

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rd...ed03Nov2008.pd

http://www.immi.gov.au/media/statist...ts/migrant.htm

I must also inform you that I am in Melbourne only for the last 14 months but lived in Auckland for 6 years!

Cheers!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; November 10th, 2008 at 05:20 AM.

i must say that you came to nz and got your pr first in nz then move to au, you have also used nz, why did not you go au directly why through nz, becuare you found that it is easier to get pr in nz than au. I do not need to read about any link becauase i deal in immgration and have up-dated information regarding to give students who want to get pr same like you. They may also go here and there after getting pr in nz link you. About to get pr after 1yr course, yes one can get it and only students are getting it not others, if you come here for study for 1 yr or more you will get pr they are giving, do know you immigration new zeland new delhi is working on saturday because of this study+work+pr all want to come here ,i deal only for students and know what is good for them , i have been working with more than 100 top institutions from all over including oz's. Can you up-date our students here , what are the current rules for students to get work permit after study in australia and how can they get pr after study. If you are not able to find out let me know i will up-date all here.

thanks
    regards

tomar

Uk

Dear Naveen
    please tell me
    Which university giving admission in U.K.
    with scholarship plus two year work permit. ?
    and in which courses ? any chance for Bsc. BEd teacher.Accountcy/Lawyer.
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

You are right Naveen, I came to NZ because it was easier .
    Until 2003, Immigration rules were balanced and Indians had equal opportunities. Since than things have changed, particularly against India.
    Yes, I not only used the opportunities in NZ but worked very hard too to come where i am Now. I can argue but don't want to go off topic.
    I came in 2001 and since than things have changed. In the year 2001-2, 9139 Indians were granted PR but in 2007-8 only 3736, You can see the table for details.
    You said, Delhi office is working Over time and Saturday as well. It is their business my friend. Education Industry is one of the most Important Industry for NZ and India is second most Important Market for them after China.
    Since you working and guiding students, could you please tell me how many Indian students were enrolled in all the NZ institutions and Universities in the Financial Year 2007-08?
    How many students have you helped to get Scholarship in NZ?
    How many Students have you helped to enroll in Phd with and without Scholarship?
    [B]Now finally, a word of caution, this is not a business site but a community forum and making false claims and misguiding people is not only wrong but immoral as well!

You came to this site to advertise your business and you have done that. If people still need your services, they would contact you!

Cheer!

Well Mr.Deshwal, You have seen about my information for both countries, Australia and New Zealand as you did not tell me that you came to NZ first then got NZ Passport to go Australia and you have accepted that. I do not charge a $ not a INR from any student alright, I m here to help our people as I am doing for other Is there any problem to help our people.

ABOUT TO DO PhD WITH SCHOLARSHIP , AUT AND UNITEC IS GIVING Scolarship for phd . check their websites ,WELL IT WAS VERY NICE TO CHAT YOU GOOD BYE!!
    Last edited by tomarnavin; November 11th, 2008 at 08:12 AM.

Dear Mr.Singh
    1- To get 2 years work permit: you just need to do any Master course from UK and UK Govt. is giving 2 years work permit after done course to get work experince, You can study any Uni.

2- To get scholarship there are only one or two Uni which are giving about GBP 1.250 for tution fees and Free accommodation in uni hostel.

3- Could you please let me know what student has done and what he wants to do and when because there are only two intakes in UK Jan/Feb and Sept/Oct.

Thanks

Regards

Naveen Tomar

Tomer sahb..

Tomer sahb Ireland me bhi sai ke koi Uni or college jo scholarsip.. arr work permit yaa ferr pr kaa jugaad ho jaataa ho... as u said abt UK... university which gives scholarsip.. n free hostel accomadation.. uskaa kyaa naam hai.. if its only for Phd course.. not gud enough.. if its for other courses.. plzz explain.......

gud luck........

Ram

Dear Ramlal Bhi

Greeting from Wellington!!
    Its very hard to get scholarship in Ireland, if you want to get scholarship and work permit, you should go to UK . Let me know what have you done and what you want to do let me know your email I will forward you all details here I can not attach file .

If you want to get work permit and PR, These days there is only one country where you can get after done any 1 yr course level-5 or above, that is New Zealand.

Thanks

Regards

Naveen Tomar
    Email: aes@applestudyabroad.com

heloo

Tomar sahb new zeeland te konyaa jana... .. arr naa UK me jana.... i know abt Ireland .. so like to know prospect abt ireland...

well its not for me,.. ye main apne bhatijje ke liye pooch raha thaa.. he is in 1st yr in college...

my email id... ram@kinbaylimited.com

thanks for info...

regards
    Ram

Quote Originally Posted by tomarnavin View Post
    Dear Ramlal Bhi

Greeting from Wellington!!
    Its very hard to get scholarship in Ireland, if you want to get scholarship and work permit, you should go to UK . Let me know what have you done and what you want to do let me know your email I will forward you all details here I can not attach file .

If you want to get work permit and PR, These days there is only one country where you can get after done any 1 yr course level-5 or above, that is New Zealand.

Thanks

Regards

Naveen Tomar
    Email: aes@applestudyabroad.com

OK, I will up-date u on ur email