Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Free guidance to study, work and live in new zealand and uk

Dear Mr. Tomar,

So nice to find you helping memebers of Jatland and contributing a hand in the growth of our community at international level, when the world is running at a very fast and unmatchable speed.

If it does not bother you, than can you add me on below messenger, as i also have few queries : -
    anshu_sampi@hotmail.com

Thanks & regards,
    Chitrang Singh

Dear Anshu

You are most welcome to bother me any time. I have added you tomarnavin@hotmail.com, tomarnavin@gmail.com .

Thanks
    Regards

Naveen Tomar

Hello

Hello Namaskar Bhai Shab.
    I am vinod Sheoran( Haryana )
    i want to do job or study in new Zealand With NGO etc.
    i am doing MA Sociology from JNU Delhi.
    Suggest me the way to sattle in these country. I dont have big finance So is there any scholorship etc.Now i am living in JNU Delhi.
    i want to start earning as soon as possible.I have a friend in thiland is there any possiblity of business or other resourse to earn and sattle.
    u r doing great job fot Jats.......
    plz suggest me
    email --vinodchoudhary09gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by tomarnavin View Post
    I would like to thank Jatland to provide me the opportunity to help our Jat community in getting good higher education (with scholarship), world class lifestyle with secure career in countries like New Zealand, U.K., Canada, Australia and U.S.A.

I have been helping students in India and Nepal for past 7 years getting higher education and permanent residency in these countries. If any of our Jat bhai bahan is interested in settling down in these countries, I will be delighted to help them. Please contact me either here on Jatland or
    ring me on

0064-211452732 (New Zealand)
    0091-9810986994 (India)

Naveen Tomar
    Overseas Education Consultant
    Wellington
    New Zealand

Hello Mr Tomer,

One of my Jat friends has completed B.Tech. He is 2006 batch passout but still hunting for job. Now, he is willing to go for higher studies like MBA. So, kindly explain what and how he can approach. What is this scholorship criteria, and abt the exam if they conduct or whatever selection criterion. What kind of scholorship is this and how much. Kindly, eloborate this. It may be helpful to others also if u explain it here.

Thanks
    Dev

Dear Dev,
    Could you please let me know your email id and I will forward you some details. Here I can not attach anything.
    thanks
    Regards
    Naveen Tomar

Quote Originally Posted by bindolia View Post
    Dear Sir,
    Ram Ram Ji,

Please help me for AME Paper 2 DGCA Question Bank ?
    Dear Brinder I am AME and in this field for the last 23 years and will help you get Question papaer for paper 2 kindly contect me

Scholarships are available in the following programmes:
    * Doctor of: Computing / Philosophy (Education)
    * Master of: Architecture / Business / Computing / Design / Education / Educational Leadership & Management / Health Science / International Communication / Landscape Architecture / Osteopathy / Social Practice

Scholarships are based on the domestic fees (around $6,000-$7,000), not international fees ($19-$20,000 per year). International students must be able to pay the full international fee - a scholarship should be considered a bonus.
    * Doctoral scholarships cover: domestic fees + $25,000 stipend per annum, for 3 years (stipend paid in instalments)
    * Masters scholarships cover: domestic fees, for 2 years

Dear Dev,
    Could you please let me know your email id and I will forward you some details. Here I can not attach anything.
    thanks
    Regards
    Naveen Tomar
    thanks Naveen ...

dkumars2007@yahoo.co.in

Thanks I will email you soon.

Dear Hooda

Could you please let me know what student has done and what do you want him to do in IRELAND?

Thanks

Naveen Tomar

Sir,

Is this service for free, or your organization charge any fees, for helping to get this scholarship.

Regards

arrre sare hade australia aajao kitt chakkran mai baad rhe so:tamatar
    My way or my way ?

Dear Aditi

ALL SERVICES ARE FREE.

IF SOME ONE WANTS TO APPLY FOR PR IN AUSTRALIA, HE WILL NEED TO HAVE MINIMUM IELTS 7 BANDS IN EACH SECTION THERE ARE MORE OTHER REQUIRMENTS FOR MORE DETAILS TO GET UP-DATED DETAILS CHECK ON WWW.IMMIGRATION.GOV.AU
    Last edited by tomarnavin; November 22nd, 2008 at 03:25 AM.

dear naveen
    i have done m.sc. in food science and technology and got 88.6% . i want to do ph.d now but i want to pursue if u can help me out in getting a scholarship.

thanx vandana

Advise Pl.

Hi Tomar bhai I have done my Masters in IT from India and PGDCA too
    also I have MCSE/CCNA,I am joining my P.hD in end of feb from Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, presently working in the UK as System Admin/Network Engineer But I have some plans to move to Aust/New Zealand is any possibility that I can go ahead over there,Or might join P.hd from any Uni. over there.

Pl advise .

thank you

ravi.grewal@oracleglobal.com
    or
    ravi_grewal@hotmail.co.uk

Talking higher education in new zeland.

I would like to thank Jatland to provide me the opportunity to help our Jat community in getting good higher education (with scholarship), world class lifestyle with secure career in countries like New Zealand, U.K., Canada, Australia and U.S.A.

I have been helping students in India and Nepal for past 7 years getting higher education and permanent residency in these countries. If any of our Jat bhai bahan is interested in settling down in these countries, I will be delighted to help them. Please contact me either here on Jatland or
    ring me on

0091-9810986994 (India)

Naveen Tomar
    Wellington
    New Zealand
    hello Navin i would like to help you from here in india, i will tell bonafide students about your organisation here in New Delhi, kindly take care of them, thanks.sangwan.

Arrow Gr8 job

Hey dude!!!! Nice work keep it up for Jattlanders.

ring me on

0091-9810986994 (India)

Naveen Tomar
    Wellington
    New Zealand

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion

Dear vandana,
    AUT provides scholarship for Ph.D The areas of study have been given below. If you find this information helpful, please email me and I will send you application form
    If you need further info, please don't hesitate to contact me on my email id.

Areas of Study The PhD can be undertaken in any of AUT’s faculties: Applied Humanities, Business, Design and Creative Technologies, Health and Environmental Sciences and Te Ara Poutama. In addition, research is conducted in the following areas:
    Key Research Institutes: Biotechnology Research Institute Centre for Physical Rehabilitation Research Creative Industries Research Institute Earth and Oceanic Sciences Research Institute Engineering Research Institute Institute of Biomedical Technologies Institute for Culture, Discourse and Communication Institute of Public Policy Institute of Sport and Recreation Research New Zealand National Institute for Public Health & Mental Health Research New Zealand Tourism Research Institute The Knowledge Engineering and Discovery Research Institute
    Research Centres: Co-Lab (Creative Technologies Laboratory) Centre for Applied Science International Development Centre for Corporate Governance Centre for Midwifery and Women’s Health Research Centre for Radiophysics and Space Research Centre for Research on Information Systems Management Centre for Work and Labour Market Studies Computing and Information Systems Research Cluster Gender and Diversity Research Interest Group
    Interdisciplinary Trauma Research Unit Lifelong Learning National Centre for Health and Social Ethics Physical Rehabilitation Research Centre Software Engineering Research Laboratory Taupua Wairoa Centre for Maori Health Research Textile and Design Laboratory

thanks
    Regards
    Naveen Tomar

Thx Mr Sangwan Ji for your help. Together we can do better work in helping our Jat community.