Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Free guidance to study, work and live in new zealand and uk

Quote Originally Posted by sandeepchaudhry View Post
    Hi,
    I am Sandeep Chaudhry, based at Gurgaon. My son is in the final semester of Computer Engineering. He will pass out in June 2009. He is keen to do MBA in Media Management. His intertests are playing Drums and Guitar. I would like to send him abroad ( except US). Pls advise.
    Thanks
    Sandeep
    +919810096552
    Dear Sandeep, We will contact you soon.

Thanks

Regards
    Naveen Tomar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by jcr1 View Post
    Are you registered with New Zealand Immigration service.
    Quote Originally Posted by skdca
    i think ielts 7 score is required for those candidates who want to apply for pr under critical skill list (csl) for faster processing.
    If anyone has ielts score less than 7, he can still apply for pr if his profession is covered under modl and he earns score of 120.
    Mr. Tomar are you deliberately skipping the replies of the above asked vital questions or what? Please don't keep people in dark or just say 'NO' if you ain't sure about anything.

Listen Mr.Pannu, who are you? Stop contacting me and wasting my time ok, can’t you see and read my reply given on; November 22nd, 2008 at 10:55 AM.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tomarnavin
    if some one wants to apply for pr in australia, he will need to have minimum ielts 7 bands in each section there are more other requirments for more details to get up-dated details check on www.immigration.gov.au
    Last edited by tomarnavin; February 13th, 2009 at 06:54 AM.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by tomarnavin View Post
    Listen Mr.Pannu, who are you? Stop contacting me and wasting my time ok, can’t you see and read my reply given on; November 22nd, 2008 at 10:55 AM.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tomarnavin
    if some one wants to apply for pr in australia, he will need to have minimum ielts 7 bands in each section there are more other requirments for more details to get up-dated details check on www.immigration.gov.au
    Whoa, you turned the corner so quickly. You edited this post of yours, but still I vaguely remember what you wrote earlier. You said something like 'I(Navin) could have replied to these queries but now you(vivek) have forced me(navin) to write so I(navin) am not going to reply them here and if someone needs ask something they need to contact me(navin) personally via email , pm etc'. Mr. Tomar the thing is that when each and every piece of information is sitting on the department's website then why the heck do people contact consultants/agents? You have left a few members bewildered asking some really important questions. Its a matter of someone's bloody career and no one would want to risk it. Give them a reason so that they can trust you, or maybe provide them a service at mate's rates or whatever.I guess you know these business ideas better since you are running this consultancy

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    Whoa, you turned the corner so quickly. You edited this post of yours, but still I vaguely remember what you wrote earlier. You said something like 'I(Navin) could have replied to these queries but now you(vivek) have forced me(navin) to write so I(navin) am not going to reply them here and if someone needs ask something they need to contact me(navin) personally via email , pm etc'. Mr. Tomar the thing is that when each and every piece of information is sitting on the department's website then why the heck do people contact consultants/agents? You have left a few members bewildered asking some really important questions. Its a matter of someone's bloody career and no one would want to risk it. Give them a reason so that they can trust you, or maybe provide them a service at mate's rates or whatever.I guess you know these business ideas better since you are running this consultancy
    Listen, stop it now OK! Its enough alright!
    Last edited by tomarnavin; February 13th, 2009 at 03:09 PM.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Dear Navin bhai,

May be what Pannu has said is something you did not like. But, when you are using Jatland for promoting your business (of course free help of Jatlander goes hand in hand) , kindly clarify doubts of people.

One of the important doubt which probably you missed is "Are you registered with New Zealand Immigration service." Had you answered it, Pannu would not have asked the question.

I am not favoring anyone, but my humble request to you to give all that clarity to people. Even if tomorrow wish to go for immigration, I would prefer an agent who works with full transparency. Apart from helping people in answering their queries, it will help your business grow. Else, there is no difference between you and any other agent.

Regards,
    Leel

arre nile iss duniya mein kuchh free konya milta!

koi bhi consultant students se kuchh nahi leta, sab free seva karne ka prachaar karte hein.

But, not many people would know but truth is that the Education providers, universities etc. offer almost 20 % of the total fees as commission to these so called free sevaks!

He wouldn't answer those question as that puts him in uncomfortable position.
    If he is registered with NZIS, he would be bound by law and liable for any false claims.

People has raised some valid questions and he is avoiding that.

7 band in IELTS is not compulsory for getting residency in AU but for getting 10 bonus points.

One can apply for regional Australia and can qualify without 7 band as QF points would be 110 for regional areas.

If you have job sponsorship or relative to offer sponsorship, one can still get 10 bonus points!

One has to apply for state sponsorship to be eligible for regional areas!

In one of the posts Dear Navin has claimed that IT background candidates would stand better chances of employment in NZ. It is very wrong notion as Very experienced IT professionals struggle to get a job in NZ! In fact overall job scenario in NZ is very grim.

So, my advise to aspirants is to directly communicate to universities and institutions to get first hand information.

With best wishes!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; February 13th, 2009 at 04:37 PM.

Deswal Bhai Saab,

You have rightly pointed out summary of various points which are still not clear. Even I had raised a point about IELTS score of 7 in each band as mentioned by Mr. Navin. I have raised this point two time but Mr. Navin has not answered till now. Mr. Navin has not tried to reply to verious points raised by many members.

As far as the question raised about his being a registered immigration advisor, i have found following information in this regard on the following link:

Immigration advisers

All onshore immigration advisers will need to be licensed by 4 May 2009. If you are intending to lodge an application for a client with INZ after 4 May 2009, and you are an unlicensed onshore adviser, INZ will refuse to accept your application for your client. For further information visit www.iaa.govt.nz.

Immigration New Zealand is about to introduce changes to our processes, operational policy, and systems (including the Expression of Interest and Working Holiday Schemes Online) to enable all immigration branches to identify unlicensed onshore advisers from 4 May 2009. The first change will be the release of new immigration forms in March 2009. From 4 May 2009, if an onshore adviser acting on behalf of an immigration client is not on the Register (or exempt), their application will be returned and the Registrar of the Authority will be advised accordingly. Advisers who are awaiting a licensing decision from the Registrar are considered unlicensed.

People giving immigration advice who have not yet submitted a licensed application to the Immigration Adviser Authority should do so as soon as possible to ensure they are on the Register of Licensed Advisers by 4 May 2009.

Page Last Updated: 13 Feb 2009

I would also request Mr. Navin to answer all the points mentioned by you.

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    arre nile iss duniya mein kuchh free konya milta!

koi bhi consultant students se kuchh nahi leta, sab free seva karne ka prachaar karte hein.

But, not many people would know but truth is that the Education providers, universities etc. offer almost 20 % of the total fees as commission to these so called free sevaks!

He wouldn't answer those question as that puts him in uncomfortable position.
    If he is registered with NZIS, he would be bound by law and liable for any false claims.

People has raised some valid questions and he is avoiding that.

7 band in IELTS is not compulsory for getting residency in AU but for getting 10 bonus points.

One can apply for regional Australia and can qualify without 7 band as QF points would be 110 for regional areas.

If you have job sponsorship or relative to offer sponsorship, one can still get 10 bonus points!

One has to apply for state sponsorship to be eligible for regional areas!

In one of the posts Dear Navin has claimed that IT background candidates would stand better chances of employment in NZ. It is very wrong notion as Very experienced IT professionals struggle to get a job in NZ! In fact overall job scenario in NZ is very grim.

So, my advise to aspirants is to directly communicate to universities and institutions to get first hand information.

With best wishes!

Dear Sandeep

Whether its NZ or AU, Immigration policies are devised on the principle of skill shortages or policies beneficial to their education sector which is a big source of foreign exchange.
    Look for professionals and other skilled migrants:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/

Under this category, you will find list that would indicate your chances without coming through Study Visa:

You have better chances if your qualification is fetching you 60 points

For English proficiency:

Better than functional English (7 in each band) 25, Functional English(6 in each ) 15, Bilingual in non-English languages 10 Limited English 10 No English

So 7 in each band is considered better than functional

For age:
    18-29 = 30
    30-34 =25
    35-39 =20
    40-44 =15

Than You get points for your work experience, job offer, spouse’s qualification , regional areas etc.

For Full eligibility please go through this:
    http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/1119.pdf

You can get Hard Copy of this from Australian High Commission in New Delhi by paying( It used to be AU$14.00) about RS500.00. Now may be more.

You need total 120 points to qualify under this category.

If you want to come on a student Visa, than please look for a qualification that can get you sixty points.

Hope this clarifies your quarries.

With best wishes!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Pannu bhai lagta hai ki aapne Navin ki dukhti rag pe haath rakh diya.

Dear Sandeep, to further info from my earlier post, I would like add that a 7 band in each of the 4 components would have a distinct advantage.

In the absence of a relative to sponsor or a state sponsorship or an employee to sponsor, would put you in a disadvantageous position as you would be still short of 5-10 points. Under these circumstances, you would only qualify and eligible to apply for TR (Temporary residency) for 18-24 months and later claim points for experience and get a PR.

Cheers and Best Wishes

For more information you may contact Sanjeev Dahiya, a jatlander and registered Consultant with AU immigration Services. known to most of Jats in Melbourne.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24881
    Last edited by spdeshwal; February 15th, 2009 at 04:12 AM.

Deshwal Bhaisahab

i want to know about one thing. If we want to go for State Sponsorship every state ask for declaration of financial capacity.

Like, south australia demands a declaration of financial capacity which includes cash/bank savings, net value of property, stock/shares, motor vehicle etc.

What i want to know is:

1. later will thay demand the proof of the figures filled by us?
    2. can i show the value of my share in land & other properties which is not registered in my name but in the name of my parents.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    Dear Sandeep, to further info from my earlier post, I would like add that a 7 band in each of the 4 components would have a distinct advantage.

In the absence of a relative to sponsor or a state sponsorship or an employee to sponsor, would put you in a disadvantageous position as you would be still short of 5-10 points. Under these circumstances, you would only qualify and eligible to apply for TR (Temporary residency) for 18-24 months and later claim points for experience and get a PR.

Cheers and Best Wishes

For more information you may contact Sanjeev Dahiya, a jatlander and registered Consultant with AU immigration Services. known to most of Jats in Melbourne.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24881

Quote Originally Posted by skdca View Post
    Like, south australia demands a declaration of financial capacity which includes cash/bank savings, net value of property, stock/shares, motor vehicle etc.
    Bhaisaab, which visa class are you talking about here? I hope you know about capital investment. It has been brought back into play. Only SAFA (South Australian Govt Financing Authority) provides it at the moment. Click here for more

I m talking about Skill Sponsored (Permanent) Visa subclass 176 (Offshore)

Following is what is mentioned on the website link
    http://migration.sa.gov.au/centric/m...ncial_capacity
    Requirements for State sponsorship

Main Applicant Eligibility

Use the table below to determine your eligibility for State Sponsorship. You must meet all of the basic eligibility requirements.
    Basic eligibility requirements

Select the links in the table to read each of the basic eligibility requirements. Use the second column as a checklist to tick each basic eligibility requirement you can meet.
    Eligibility requirements
    Do I meet the basic eligibility requirements?
    Age Yes/No
    Nominated Skilled occupation Yes/No
    English language ability Yes/No
    Recent work experience orTwo (2) years study in Australia Yes/No
    Financial capacity Yes/No
    Commitment to live in South Australia Yes/No
    Do I meet all these requirements? Apply online

And further if you click financial capacity then following is displayed:
    Financial Capacity

Applicants must show that they have sufficient funds available to meet the initial costs of settlement. As a rough guide, applicants will require a minimum of $25,000 for a single applicant, with an additional AUD$5,000 for each additional family member.

Composition Totalfunds Cash or savings component
    Main applicant only AUD$ 25,000 AUD$ 10,000
    Main applicant + 1 family member AUD$ 30,000 AUD$ 10,000
    Main applicant +2 family members AUD$ 35,000 AUD$ 10,000
    Main applicant + 3 family members AUD$ 40,000 AUD$ 10,000

Bhaisaab, which visa class are you talking about here? I hope you know about capital investment. It has been brought back into play. Only SAFA (South Australian Govt Financing Authority) provides it at the moment. Click here for more
    Last edited by skdca; February 16th, 2009 at 06:40 PM.

Firstly, i would like to advise that This sum of $25000/ wouldn't have to be transferred after you get your residency. This is just to ensure that you wouldn't seek any assistance from Govt in case, you don't get any income in the first year.
    Secondly, all the asset should be either on your name or documentation to prove that in case of your moving to Australia, your dad would part with your share and give it you.

Fer bhi kami pessi rehti ho to, udhar sudhar lekai ek FD banwa kai dikha diye.
    Nikal le koi rasta!

cheers!

Dear all who have raised all sorts of issues,

First of all, registering with Immigration NZ is not mandatory for those who give immigration advise as yet.
    The rule will come in May 2009 so please do not make an issue of this at the moment.

I didn't reply to this because I thought this has nothing to do with the services which I provide. I am a genuine consultant and has helped thousands of students and not even a single one has ever complained. I go an extra mile to help students settle down. I dont make false claims to them.

In reply to Mr. Deshwal's comment that IT people are struggling in NZ and the overall job scenario, I would just like to say that "The whole world is in RECESSION, what else do you expect? Do you expect to have greater number of jobs in tough times? Tell me the name of one country which has higher job prospects in these tough days? Still, IT, health and education sector is in big demand in NZ, as per recent TV One news report(its a NZ national news channel)." Also, if IT does not stand good chances of employment then why is it still in the Long term skill shortage list in NZ?
    http://glossary.immigration.govt.nz/...9D5/0/1093.pdf

I would still advise NZ as a better option to settle down after study and then you can move around anuywhere in the world just like Mr. Deshwal.

As far as IELTS 7 band is concerned to get PR, you are right Sandeep, you can apply even if you have 6 bands but then in that case it could be hard to arrange 120 points altogether. IELTS 7 band definitely gives you an advantage that's why I mentioned 7 so that gaining PR becomes easier.

Also, I would like to say here that I always think from the point of view of students and not general immigrants. If you look at my first posting, you will see that it talks about students, their higher education and their settlement through education.

As far as Mr. Deshwal's '20% commission' and 'so called free saveks' is concerned, I would say that we DO provide free seva. As long as students do not pay anything for our services, It is free seva and I dont understand why that could be an issue. As long as students want to avail the services provided by us, where is the problem?

Universities provide commission because we provide the services to both, students and unis and those who are concerned whether I am concerned with NZ Immigration Service or not, I would say that all consultants who deal with international students are bound with the Code of Practice which is the law in favour of international students made by the education ministry. we comply with the Code of Practice so the question of providing any false information doesn't even arise.

At last, I would say that I thought that Jatland would be a place to help our community but I am finding it a place of blame and shame and disrespect. I have been accused by two-three gentlemen (I hope they know who I am talking about) of making false claims which are not true.

I have been able to help some students through this website who want to study abroad and make their career and in future, will only reply to genuine students who really need help rather than those who have potential professional rivalry with me. To be honest, I am far too busy to be a part of this blame and shame game and I dont have time to edit my posts either written previously.

I just believe in replying to genuine queries rather than trying to prove others wrong.

I hope I have cleared everybody's doubts. Happy reading!

Regards

Naveen Tomar

Quote Originally Posted by skdca View Post
    Deshwal Bhaisahab

i want to know about one thing. If we want to go for State Sponsorship every state ask for declaration of financial capacity.

What i want to know is:

1. later will thay demand the proof of the figures filled by us?
    2. can i show the value of my share in land & other properties which is not registered in my name but in the name of my parents.

Thanks
    Thanks Deshwal Bhaisaheb for referring Sanjeev Dahiya re migration and education services provided in Australia.Some changes in Sanjeev Dahiya's contact details are as under:

Australia New Horizon Education & Migration Centre
    Address:Level 4,Suite 4.13,365 Little Collins Street,Melbourne Vic 3000
    Phone:9642 8688 Mob:0432 606 752
    e-mail: om.migration@gmail.com
    Last edited by ashach12; February 22nd, 2009 at 06:40 PM. Reason: wrong quote

Oops!I was trying to reply to Mr. Satyapal Deshwal's thread #91.Wrong quote there,sorry.

Dear Naveen

I hope and believe that your feelings for the community are genuine !
    I also believe that you are sincere in your thoughts and actions and I would like to wish you all the very best in life!

Cheers!

Thx for your best wishes. I feel the same way for you.