Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Free guidance to study, work and live in new zealand and uk

Post Free guidance to study, work and live in new zealand and uk

I would like to thank Jatland to provide me the opportunity to help our Jat community in getting good higher education (with scholarship), world class lifestyle with secure career in countries like New Zealand, U.K., Canada, Australia and U.S.A.

I have been helping students in India and Nepal for past 7 years getting higher education and permanent residency in these countries. If any of our Jat bhai bahan is interested in settling down in these countries, I will be delighted to help them. Please contact me either here on Jatland or
    ring me on

0064-211452732 (New Zealand)
    0091-9810986994 (India)

Naveen Tomar
    Overseas Education Consultant
    Wellington
    New Zealand
    Last edited by tomarnavin; October 3rd, 2008 at 03:46 PM.

Welcome Naveen on Jat Land..................

for U.S or U.k

Quote Originally Posted by tomarnavin View Post
    I would like to thank Jatland to provide me the opportunity to help our Jat community in getting good higher education (with scholarship), world class lifestyle with secure career in countries like New Zealand, U.K., Canada, Australia and U.S.A.

I have been helping students in India and Nepal for past 7 years getting higher education and permanent residency in these countries. If any of our Jat bhai bahan is interested in settling down in these countries, I will be delighted to help them. Please contact me either here on Jatland or
    ring me on

0064-211452732 (New Zealand)
    0091-9810986994 (India)

Naveen Tomar
    Wellington
    New Zealand

hi Naveen sir,

i am B.tech final year student and seeking for admission in any university(US and UK) in MS(CS).

can u help me out????

Dear krishan,
    I can certainly get you admission in U.K. with scholarship plus two year work permit. Could you please let me know your phone number and email address to give you more details.
    I look forward to get your reply.

Regards
    Naveen Tomar

2+ years' work experience !

Hi Naveen.

What's the scope for a professional who has a work experience of 2+ years in network security (IT/Telecom Hardware), basically in firewalls/VPNs from a world class company ?

Respond back with all the possible destinations for such a person please.

I am available at sanjeev.nandal@gmail.com for any further correspondence.

Naveen Tomar
    Wellington
    New Zealand

Dear Sanjeev,
    If you are looking for a work permit direct from India on the basis of your qualification and current work experience, then its next to impossible these days in western countries because most countries are giving work permits to their international students on the completion of their course to get work experience and settle down.

So there is only one option these days if you really want to settle down in these countries, first study> work> permanent residence.

Regards

Naveen Tomar

Hi Naveen

I am working as Financial Analyst at DE Shaw, Hyderabad (a hedge fund) since April 2008. I would like to know which country among Canada, Australia, UK, South Africa, Singapore would be best for a finance person (considering the recent developments in the financial markets).

Could you please provide me with the details on getting a work permit in these countries.

Thanks,

Vikas Goyat
    vikas83goyat@yahoo.co.in

Dear Vikas,
    If you are looking for a work permit direct from India on the basis of your qualification and current work experience (no matter whether its in finance or any other area), then its next to impossible these days in western countries because most countries are giving work permits to their international students on the completion of their course to get work experience and settle down.

So there is only one option these days if you really want to settle down in these countries, first study> work> permanent residence.

Regards

Naveen Tomar

Hi Vikas,

My younger brother is pursuing B.A LLB Hon. (3rd year) from Mewar College Sahibabad. What would you suggest for further studies from UK ?

Nidhi

Dear Nidhi

He can do what he wants. Ask him what he wants to do we will do for that course, he can do MBA , LLM and what he wants.
    Thanks
    Navin Tomar

Dgca ame

Dear Sir,
    Ram Ram Ji,

Please help me for AME Paper 2 DGCA Question Bank ?

Dear
    Please go to connaught place new delhi there is bookshop near Dor E block from where you can get sample paples and coching for AME Exam 2

Thanks
    Navin Tomar

first of all thanks.

next thing is that i don't know which tests i have to attempt to get admission in U.K. universities and other related formality.

please tell me about these thing and other related info.

Dear Lte us know from which university you are doing your B Tec.
    Thanks

Regards

Navin Tomar

from Punjab Technical University, Jalandher(Pb.)

Good, for uk , we may wavie IELTS but for New Zealand you need to take IELTS.

Thanks

Navin Tomar

Dear Navin Sir,
    IELTS is for English. But to get admission in university GRE is also required. I think so.

and what about other formalities.

with a lot thanks.

Dear Vikas,
    If you are looking for a work permit direct from India

Regards

Naveen Tomar

Thanks Naveen

Going further... Can we get migration as a skilled work force to these countries...

And could u suggest some short to medium duration finance programs (i have done MBA finance) where the fee would be nominal and eventually i get a work permit.

Regard,

Vikas

Hello Naveen

Why thread activity is so slow?
    My Sis who is a Veterinary doc (Dr. Yogita) wanted to know abt admission in Aus for PhD (Immunology) still waiting for response.. Please guide her..

Manoj Jhuria
    M.Tech(IT) II yr.
    Indian Institute of Technology
    Kharagpur(W.B.)
    Ph.No. 09332392736

bhai mere ik tai agla admi help karan laag rya sai ,ar tu usnai nue kahan laag rya sai ak ki tu itna slow kyo sai.

internet pe sari information hai agar jaldi hai to kuch hath pair chalo. har university ki site pe phone no ar email hai queries ke liye.

Quote Originally Posted by jhuria View Post
    Why thread activity is so slow?
    My Sis who is a Veterinary doc (Dr. Yogita) wanted to know abt ...
    My way or my way ?