Thread: Can I get OBC Reservation

Smile Can I get OBC Reservation

Hi all,
    I am living in delhi for 2 years, before that we lives in up so i want to know whether i will get the reservation in delhi jobs and moreover can i ger reservation in the different states where jats are reserved in OBC please tell

Hi Amit,
    Well.....Reservations are thr for all the govt. jobs...it depends on whether you want to apply for Center Govt. or for State Govt.
    Delhi jats are put under the Center list for OBC ....but for reservation ,it is based on "which place a person originally belongs"......
    Now if u belong originally to UP , then u are not eligible for reservation in Centre govt. jobs.bcoz UP jats are not reserved for Centre list but you can surely get the benefit for UP Govt. jobs.
    Hope this wud help you.
    If u need any other info u may please...

Thanks
    Amrita
    Quote Originally Posted by amitsingh123 View Post
    Hi all,
    I am living in delhi for 2 years, before that we lives in up so i want to know whether i will get the reservation in delhi jobs and moreover can i ger reservation in the different states where jats are reserved in OBC please tell
    "Love, not words win arguements."

I am bit confuse.. Only Rajasthan jats belongs to central OBC list.not delhi jats.. http://ncbc.nic.in/backward-classes/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by amritameerut01 View Post
    Hi Amit,
    Well.....Reservations are thr for all the govt. jobs...it depends on whether you want to apply for Center Govt. or for State Govt.
    Delhi jats are put under the Center list for OBC ....but for reservation ,it is based on "which place a person originally belongs"......
    Now if u belong originally to UP , then u are not eligible for reservation in Centre govt. jobs.bcoz UP jats are not reserved for Centre list but you can surely get the benefit for UP Govt. jobs.
    Hope this wud help you.
    If u need any other info u may please...

Thanks
    Amrita

The list attached "ncbc.nic.in....."...is not the list of backward classes but of the states. Even in the list attached , Delhi is put under S.No. 7 under central list.Below attached is a news article of 23 October 1999, whcih will make this more clear. Delhi jats are put under central list.
    Quote Originally Posted by bislas View Post
    I am bit confuse.. Only Rajasthan jats belongs to central OBC list.not delhi jats.. http://ncbc.nic.in/backward-classes/index.html
    Attached Files Attached Files

i am belongs to Delhi but till day i not apply for the OBC certificate how i can apply and get it.....pl tell me.

Joginder Sejwal

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Delhi Jats do come under OBC , i do have an OBC certificate ( my father got that done for myself , though have not used it anywhere , thus far and dont plan to do that as well ) !

Ya this is the list of state if you click on state you will found the list of obc of that perticular state.
    This nesw doesnot clear that delhijat is in central list. ncbc.nic.in is more relaibe than this news.
    http://ncbc.nic.in/backward-classes/delhi.html
    plz go through this link..

The list attached "ncbc.nic.in....."...is not the list of backward classes but of the states. Even in the list attached , Delhi is put under S.No. 7 under central list.Below attached is a news article of 23 October 1999, whcih will make this more clear. Delhi jats are put under central list.

how i can got it this certificate what is the procedure..?
    Last edited by jogindersejwal; October 16th, 2008 at 07:21 AM. Reason: corection

Dr. Sahab.....here is one more attachment which also includes the classes shown under your link and some other details also. Under it , it is mentioned that jats are also included through 3rd report by commission. If not, then why they have written so.And Joginder ji, the procedure is also mentioned in this attachment.
    Quote Originally Posted by bislas View Post
    Ya this is the list of state if you click on state you will found the list of obc of that perticular state.
    This nesw doesnot clear that delhijat is in central list. ncbc.nic.in is more relaibe than this news.
    http://ncbc.nic.in/backward-classes/delhi.html
    plz go through this link..

The list attached here by you shows Jat’ for inclusion in the OBCs list of Govt. of NCT of Delhi .. not in the central govt list..

Dr. Sahab.....here is one more attachment which also includes the classes shown under your link and some other details also. Under it , it is mentioned that jats are also included through 3rd report by commission. If not, then why they have written so.And Joginder ji, the procedure is also mentioned in this attachment.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    delhi jats are not in center list of OBC

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    Delhi Jats do come under OBC , i do have an OBC certificate ( my father got that done for myself , though have not used it anywhere , thus far and dont plan to do that as well ) !

I am surprised how could u. All Delhi Jats do not come under this category. I havent got this certificate as my father pays Income Tax and those who pay Tax do not fall in this category.
    Waise, we do not require that also not interested in govt jobs