Thread: Please read this before posting in this section!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Please read this before posting in this section!

A few people have asked me why their threads haven't shown up in the Editorial section. Even though we discussed the purpose and the type of content allowed in this section, many may have not read it. So I thought I would make some of the rules clear for everyone who intends to contribute here.
    1). As the description of this section says on the forums page, it is only meant for serious discussions. Do not make use of excessive smileys or quote everything from previous posts to make your quote look bigger.
    2). Everything is moderated. Meaning that whatever you post will not show up immediately here. It will be put on a moderation queue and only after a moderator has read it will it be passed on for everyone to see. This may take up to a day so please be patient.
    3). Your post can be in any language understandable by others here but do not jump from one language to another. If you want to write in English, please don't jump to Haryanvi, write a few sentences, then jump back to English again.
    4). Do not use short hand text message like English, like "4" instead of for, "wt" instead of what. Again serious discussions here.
    5). Do not write here only to praise someone or agree/disagree with someone. If you don't have anything else to add, please stay away. You can praise someone using a number of other means (PM, visitor message, email etc).

These rules are quite simple and straight forward and are NOT up for debate! This thread is being made a sticky for everyone's perusal.

-Satyeshwar

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to satyeshwar For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 27th, 2011), Fateh (January 19th, 2012), narvir (March 15th, 2015), vijay (November 11th, 2015)