Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jat Martyrs – Neglected by Historians

for the last 62 yrs no sarpanch of rajasthan, even pm is tolerable, but no cm. a jat can not become a cm in his own land. ... hell to ur theories ... deswalji..

Quote Originally Posted by biotechs2001 View Post
    Nice article!
    Wasn’t it the gate of Farukhnagar? According to folklore the Nawab of Farukhnagar wanted to marry a girl from Surehti-Kasani (Near Jhajjar) by force. To stop this forced wedding Jawahar Singh attacked Farukhnagar and his MAMA sacrificed himself to break this gate as mentioned below. I don’t know the authenticity but that is the popular belief in the area.

.....दिल्ली के लाल किले के युद्ध में जब किसी भी तरह किला फतह न हो पा रहा था तब महाराजा जवाहरसिंह के मामा और महारानी किशोरीबाई के भाई वीरवर बलराम ने किले के फाटकों के लम्बे-लम्बे कीलों पर छाती अड़ा हाथी के मस्तिष्क पर बड़े-बड़े तवे बन्धवा पीलवान से हाथी हूलने को कहा । हाथी की मार से किले के किवाडों और तवों के बीच में बलराम का शरीर निर्जीव हो उलझ गया पर उनके अमर बलिदान से अजेय दुर्ग के फाटक टूट गए और वह जीत लिया गया ।

....continued.

[/QUOTE]

FOR THE SAKE OF HISTORICAL ACCURACY

Balram singh did not die at Delhi or Farrukhnagar nor in the battle.he was assasinated in cold blood through conspiracy of Jawahar singh , because after death of surajmal Balram opposed the jawahar singh and installed his younger brother as king of bharatpur,after capturing throne jawahar got him murdered through hired killers. Balram was most powerful commander and majority of jat sena was serving under him so he was a real threat for jawahar singh . Jawahars younger brother took shelter at darbar of Jaipur and died in the Jaipur

Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post
    Saurav, this is because of the fact that Jat history has been ignored even in our school textbooks. The stories relating to Rana Pratap are found in school textbooks, Suraj Mal is missing. A lot is being taught about Gandhi and Nehru but Sir Chhotu Ram is missing from textbooks. Even Ch. Charan Singh has unfortunately been sidelined.
    yes, i visited jats in rajasthan, some of them really never knew that in another district of rajasthan jats are there, where they r distributed globally, more than n e other caste

ek padyatra karege sare rajasthan ki, aage aage aap chalo ge, peechhe -2 hum hain, phir dekhe ge ki apne hi gaon me kaise koi sarpanch kyon nahin banta hai....

ye kon log hain jo hamme sarpanch bane se rok rahe hain....

is ncert ki text book ko bhi dekhenge

Balram singh did not die at Delhi or Farrukhnagar nor in the battle.he was assasinated in cold blood through conspiracy of Jawahar singh , because after death of surajmal Balram opposed the jawahar singh and installed his younger brother as king of bharatpur,after capturing throne jawahar got him murdered through hired killers. Balram was most powerful commander and majority of jat sena was serving under him so he was a real threat for jawahar singh . Jawahars younger brother took shelter at darbar of Jaipur and died in the Jaipur[/quote]

u better write of historical accuracy of rana pratap...his chetak.. etc. he could not cross even a little drain...better write about mahmood ghazni... when he looted somnath....no rajput but jat in sindh ... looted him back..

Quote Originally Posted by snandal1 View Post
    chhoturam wrote a letter to gandhi...so n so ..will b the consequences of this bantwara...yadi vo nahin marta to is desh ka bantwara hi nahin hota...
    he died in 1942, n then just 5 saal me 1947 ho gaya. ek bheeshm ke dil ka bantwara ho gaya, hastinapur divide ho gaya...jat divide ho gaya...

sub sacrifice bhul gaya ye bhagat ki aur us ke vakeel barqut ali ki

Balram singh did not die at Delhi or Farrukhnagar nor in the battle.he was assasinated in cold blood through conspiracy of Jawahar singh , because after death of surajmal Balram opposed the jawahar singh and installed his younger brother as king of bharatpur,after capturing throne jawahar got him murdered through hired killers. Balram was most powerful commander and majority of jat sena was serving under him so he was a real threat for jawahar singh . Jawahars younger brother took shelter at darbar of Jaipur and died in the Jaipur[/QUOTE]

Aap ka haath english me kuchh tung lagta sahb ji. the is never used b4 n e name. the jawahar singh is highly undesirable here. where here what deswalji writes in hindi font, must not be mis understood that he does not know n e english font.

jat always was a practical person. deswal ji padyatra to aap ko rajasthan ki karni hi padegi. me khud aap ko sravan kumar ki tarah venhgi me bitha ke le jaunga.

guptas were the only dynasty in world history, deswalji, who used samskrit as the court language. the golden period in history, as believed was by guptas. they started gupta era. b4 that was saka/hun era. b4 that was vikram era. n latest was harsha era

in fact they all were good eras. because all by jats

Quote Originally Posted by anrtish View Post

Aap ka haath english me kuchh tung lagta sahb ji. the is never used b4 n e name. the jawahar singh is highly undesirable here. where here what deswalji writes in hindi font, must not be mis understood that he does not know n e english font.
    You have written multiple posts, Antriksh - maybe in a hurry. I have never used the term "the Jawahar Singh". I notice that it was first written in post No. 22 (by Singhran Chowhan) and then again "quoted" in your two posts.

तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

n e way, never mind, basically to jat ke welfare se hi matlab hai. saurav writes too much n then deletes but i find in his posts some real concrete knowledge about jats. n what he interprets history from jat angle that we nowhere get! that was never known before!

like that u adopted a track, after swami omanand, that huns were not jats. I saw saurav sitting with this grand old man who had original coins of mahabharat never willing to give them to the archeological survey of india.

one kujla kadfices entered india from central asia. he was XWN (kushan, saka, hun). centred at muttra (mathura), guptas were then following the dresses of army of this kushan/jat emperor. all their names of successors (of kushans) were after the hindu gods like vasudev etc. they had forgotten their foreign identity.

dresses of gupta n kushana army were same. loose trousers n long boots. being both from muttra, maharaja kanishka ka boot milta hai mathura (museum) me sir nahin milta nahar ki tarah. hamare sub jo virja, daya, krishna bhi to shayad muttra ki badolat hi jiye. DR. K p jaiswal described guptas as jats from punjab. yes i agree that it was all punjab only that cultivated the land initially n rama krishna were born out of that land cultivation

Quote Originally Posted by anrtish View Post
    n e way, never mind, basically to jat ke welfare se hi matlab hai. saurav writes too much n then deletes but i find in his posts some real concrete knowledge about jats. n what he interprets history from jat angle that we nowhere get! that was never known before!
    deswalji, jo achha lage usse apna lo, jo bura lage ussse jane do....

jat vo jo apne paaon pe kulhadi maare, jat vo jo apne hi desh me sub se lute. jat kaalidas hai. jat navratan hai chandragupt ka. but i felt jeolous of u, because jo jat ke bare me ye nahin janta ki hun, saka, kushan, aryan, turk, mann, goth, jutes, jutts, etc. all are same. n e world dictionary maintains that jat n aryan were same. no dictionary in world denies that aryan/jat were barbarians. but u r doing good service to jats. i shall make u sit with my father. he will explain all history to u.

history repeats itself.

like right from indus valley whatever was being imported/exported is being done till today. say for spices, horses, ..textiles...etc..

yes, i'm always in hurry.