Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: A New Initiative For JL

Cheer up!

Anil, your enthusiasm is very much needed here so please don't be sorry of or on anything and to anyone. You have very good 'Task Initiation" skills. Getting started on something comes easy to you, with an action-orientation and propensity to get the job going without any undue delay. Very few people have such skills. It's very good. Maintain that.
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    I am sorry for my excitement.

Unhappy

Regarding my participation, unfortunately I would not be able to chip-in for a while after Nov22 (purely personal reason) and so of two minds if to press my presence. Possibly, my sabbatical! Till then, I would love to contribute towards our team's task.

Lets start with Model reply:
    =============

Good initiatve Jitender Bhai.

Please count me in

=============

This makes me so very sad , trust me it does. It really asks me to go and bang my head on the wall literally.
    cool.... cool..... cool....... my dear friend
    you are a born leader and going to become a great teacher. This type of excitement doesn't suit you......

A silly statement makes you to bang your head on the wall???? why???? pls dont expect all your followers and pupils will be brilliant like you.
    This world is full of fools. And every time you can not answer everybody. "A fool may ask more question in an hour than a wise man can answer in seven years."

Now I have given my views and if these are useful to make the original idea better then it is good to consider otherwise just discard it. And there is no controversy. If you are going to satisfy each and everybody then there will be only arguments nothing else.........(Muft advice - i know u dont need/want it, still.... )

No doubt Mr. Jitender got a very brilliant Idea.

Now please be HAPPY.

ps: u quote my msg, even if i want to delete it, it will be there

Bhai Jittu kitt gaya .. shuru toh karo yo idea ibb .. waise mein poori tarah samjh nahi paya hoon ki karna kya kya hai aur kis type ki presentation rahegi.

Thanks all for your replies.

Bhaiyo will be replying in detail later on. For this time I wish to just share my mind with you about this thread. I have not at all thought of this to be monolithic. Its flexible and its all you members who will join this who will decide and take it to some level, if you want to.

Agar ye safal ho to bhi aacha aur agar na ho to bhi aacha ... atleast apne dimag ke kitanu to shant kare manney

Perhaps the suggestion from Anil seems to be good to merge the teams. Rest of two teamLeaders please choose your members too. This activity should give enough time for the event. As mentioned by Sumit that each would be having different constraints.

Regarding topic. I feel that this also is flexible if majority of you find it irrelevent. You can decide the topic.

I was thinking of the issues we have in our society and how we can address them. I though of the general issues that are affecting all the citizens of a country rather whole earth. Like ... Polythene issue.

I was thinking that Navin Bhai and others through JJ/ADAA/their respective organisations can deliver something related to this. Even if they will be making their home free of these issues then also it would be a great help. We know that each and every person is concerned with the changing environment these days. So better to target this first. All types of people will be accepting us for this.

What we can do?

1) We can first change our practices in our houses first.
    2) We will be addressing the same in our organisations also. Like I/We are doing in ours. Will share this later on.
    3) We as an NGO like JJ/ADAA can visit all the schools in our city to address the students and I feel that these are the building blocks of future society and the best person to make understand of the issues, needs and how they can contibute.

I thought of first pick, "SAY NO TO - POLYTHENE" compaign. As it is better to address issues one by one.

Now to do this we will be requiring n number of things. Like

1) What is Polythene?
    2) What harm they do to the environment?
    3) What are the options available?
    4) Where we use these un-necessarily in our daily lives?
    5) How we can cut-off the un-necessary uses?
    6) What practices we can adopt in schools and organisations to avoid their usage?
    7) What we can do to attract the shop-keepers/big stores to promote the other means of carriage rather than polythenes?
    8 How we will be benefitted of this in future?

So for all these if there would be good material with us, then everybody who wants to go for presentation in any school, group of people, shop-keepers, organisations etc. can put their stand in a better way. Every organisation these days is going 'GREEN'. So you can easily contribute in their efforts too.

And now whats benefit doing it in group here on JL? I feel that this can be done individually too but with different inputs of intellects from different fields, it would be great output. Some body artistic like Shailender bhai would provide good Cartoons or paintings to catch students. Or somebody from bio side will provide good chemical or technical details of the harm caused and who to address it. Some with good presentation skills will provide a nice presentation of these. One with good hand in design will do ultimate flash or other presentation.

So I request the team leaders to choose a variety of persons from different fields and skills. Take your own times and pick people in your teams so that your team can provide the best.

So my idea was this. I thought of going with it good being less complicated and to set the things up for further more if things goes well.

Its ours and not mine. Come up with your views and stick to one in a day or two regarding the topic. Then take a week or ten days to pick the teams. In the meantime we can decide the judges or other things. Let us have the output as a new years gift or 26 Jan. All is flexible for the time being. The need is of healthy mindset and cooperation.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    My team is full : Anil Dalal, Vijay Singh , Shweta Dhaka, Devender Kumar, Sumit Sehrawat, Braham Tewatia. :D ( Am sure this one is going to be a deadly combo :p ).

Ofcourse I chose all the team members of mine without any consent , please feel free to drop out if you so wish
    I still stand with what i wrote. Jitender please settle the deadlines of any submission and sort out other details.

Meanwhile i owe a personal reply from the members mentioned in my quoted post whether they want to do this together with me or not

Thanks,
    Anil

I still stand with what i wrote. Jitender please settle the deadlines of any submission and sort out other details.

Meanwhile i owe a personal reply from the members mentioned in my quoted post whether they want to do this together with me or not

Thanks,
    Anil

Thumbs up dude .. move on ... I am in.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    Thumbs up dude .. move on ... I am in.
    And as cleared with Shweta , i am in her team rather she in mine :p :D Jokes apart , we three ( myself , you and Shweta are in ) , Sumit as well.

Just need Brahm to clarify some bhram :p :D

And as cleared with Shweta , i am in her team rather she in mine :p :D Jokes apart , we three ( myself , you and Shweta are in ) , Sumit as well.

Just need Brahm to clarify some bhram :p :D

Doesnt matter who is in whose team. Its the outcome that matters, whoever leads. I am again ok if Shweta or Sumit or Brahm ji leads.

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    Doesnt matter who is in whose team. Its the outcome that matters, whoever leads. I am again ok if Shweta or Sumit or Brahm ji leads.
    same here, if the outcome is constructive... i'm all for it
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    same here, if the outcome is constructive... i'm all for it
    Cool , "OUR" team is all up for it. We will start working.

we are in!!!

Appreciable Intiative on JL !!!!
    I hope that this would be an excellent plateform for exchanging creative and inovative ideas ...
    And I am 'UP' for this...!
    Last edited by minichaudhary; November 6th, 2008 at 12:12 AM.

If there is scope for new members i too will like to participate in this wonderful initiative.

1) Samar and Jit

2) Maniisha and Nysa ( I could not keep them separate , else bahut maarti mere ko :p )

3) My team is full : Anil Dalal, Vijay Singh , Shweta Dhaka, Devender Kumar, Sumit Sehrawat, Braham Tewatia. :D ( Am sure this one is going to be a deadly combo :p ).
    Friends, now that we came upon three teams after reduction. Anil has come up with his teams count and names.

Could the rest two team leaders (Jit/Samar and Maniisha/Nysa) please come up with their teams too. Let us do this by the coming Wednesday EOD IST i.e. 12/11/08.

Thanks for the members who come forward for this. Team Leader please consider names who has come forward on this thread.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by minichaudhary View Post
    Appreciable Intiative on JL !!!!
    I hope that this would be an excellent plateform for exchanging creative and inovative ideas ...
    And I am 'UP' for this...!
    Quote Originally Posted by poonamkhokhar View Post
    If there is scope for new members i too will like to participate in this wonderful initiative.
    Please anyone who too wishes to pitch in , please feel free to join any of the three teams mentioned and if we have more in numbers , we might decide to split it up with new team leads!

Thanks!

Smile

No replies from rest of the two teams?

I have dropped a visitor message for Jitender Takhar to choose his team.
    Anil bhai ya kise aur ne Maniisha/Nysa dikhein to bera pahuchaiyo .

Login to view details.

Thumbs up

Jitender Bhai,

An excellent idea, But the implementation has to chalked out in more clear terms. I am afraid i am not been able to spare much time on JL these days as i am in mumbai and sailing a lot. I wish i could be part of this and contribute in anyway. Irrespective of limited availability, i will try my best.
    Frankly speaking if u could bring out more clearity in terms of "goal" of the whole exercise, it would be much better to achieve the same.

Regards,
    Last edited by rameshlakra; November 7th, 2008 at 08:45 PM.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    No replies from rest of the two teams?

I have dropped a visitor message for Jitender Takhar to choose his team.
    Anil bhai ya kise aur ne Maniisha/Nysa dikhein to bera pahuchaiyo .

Bhai re donouaan tai bol di sai at chat !

Thumbs up

I would like to make my contribution to this cause ... As I am pretty occupied with something personal these days and hence I don't think I will be able to do justice. I am sorry. Since the idea looks very exciting and constructive ..
    Prashant Hooda n team will tke over it...
    Last edited by Maniisha; November 8th, 2008 at 01:18 AM.
    “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.”

Best Regards,
    Maniisha

can i suggest few names who can be very good group leaders/members (its my observation... i may be wrong)

1. neelam chaudhary
    2. poonam chaudhary (khokhar) (very promising)
    3. bhavana singh
    4. meenakhi chaudhary

sumeet malik (gem)
    2. sunil kadian (untapped)
    3. vijay singh
    4. Sanjeev nandal
    (untapped)
    5. satinder goyat
    6. phool kumar
    (untapped)
    7. rajeev(ji) singh(ji) paweria(ji)
    8. prashant nauhaar
    9. prashaant hooda (already listed in abv post)
    10. mukesh samota
    11. nishant rathi
    12. pradeep beniwal
    13. ... is also there (cant recollect as of now)
    ... is also there (cant recollect as of now)
    15. ... is also there (cant recollect as of now)

there are other worthy and senior member wch i am not listing, cos of their less active participation at JL.

jitender bhai any news from judges? pls. update?
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; November 8th, 2008 at 04:36 PM.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!