Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: A New Initiative For JL

Good thoughts Bhai Jitender,

Why you are not a team leader or active particpent in all this good work.
    If I am not misteken you are only a proposer, its not good.

I am also ready to do somthing if required for Social causes specially for less fortunate people of our society, Handicapeds etc..
    Last edited by skarmveer; November 8th, 2008 at 05:31 PM.
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

Bhai Jitu,

Ram Ram

Bhai, will announce my team members by Monday, right now am outta station

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    No replies from rest of the two teams?

I have dropped a visitor message for Jitender Takhar to choose his team.
    Anil bhai ya kise aur ne Maniisha/Nysa dikhein to bera pahuchaiyo .
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Nice to see people gearing up . All please club yourself in some team or other.

Its great to see Jats getting together to construct something worthwhile. I would like to join in but these days I am working on something similar. Now ideally I wouldn't be writing the details but I think there are many energetic Jats here who might find this also interesting.

Its called beingyogi.com and its blog will be operational in a few days.

The idea is to start conversation (virtual first) about Yoga and alternative lifestyles. Yoga as we know has not just the physical aspect to it. Being in the West for a couple of years has shown me an opportunity for a field that we from Jatland know so well yet fail to capitalize on.

Since its an initiative by the community, the community will also get back from it.

It also, I think has a decent revenue model although being a Microbrand in its infancy, it will take a year to get some money in.

If any of you are interested in knowing more about it and getting involved, please connect with me. It is a great project to be involved in for someone who belives in Yoga Philosophy (Karma, Gyana, Bhakti, Raja) and social enterpreneurship.
    Do more, love more

My Team for this discussion:

1. Poonam Khokhar

2. Mini Chaudhary

3. Neelam Chaudhary

4. Samar Singh
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    can i suggest few names who can be very good group leaders/members (its my observation... i may be wrong)

1. neelam chaudhary
    2. poonam chaudhary (khokhar) (very promising)
    3. bhavana singh
    4. meenakhi chaudhary

1. sumeet malik (gem)
    2. sunil kadian (untapped)
    3. vijay singh
    4. Sanjeev nandal (untapped)
    5. satinder goyat
    6. phool kumar (untapped)
    7. rajeev(ji) singh(ji) paweria(ji)
    8. prashant nauhaar
    9. prashaant hooda (already listed in abv post)
    10. mukesh samota
    11. nishant rathi
    12. pradeep beniwal
    13. ... is also there (cant recollect as of now)
    ... is also there (cant recollect as of now)
    15. ... is also there (cant recollect as of now)

there are other worthy and senior member wch i am not listing, cos of their less active participation at JL.

jitender bhai any news from judges? pls. update?
    Please count me IN
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Due to time constraints I will not be able to accept any responsibility of becoming a Judge:D:rock,,,,,,

,,,,,Vaise jo bhai ya behan Judge banaaye jaayenge,,,unko free internet connection with unlimited usage milna chaahiye:rock

Team Leads ko 50% discount milna chaahiye on monthly Internet Bill.

That way, they will be able to do justice to the role assigned to them,,,,,,,

Above alllll they should be given Bullet Proof Jackets also,,,:rock,,,,iski sabse jyaada jarurat hai,,,,saath mein First Aid Box,,,,,,,,,4-5 Doctors oncall hone chaahiye
    Last edited by sachinb; November 10th, 2008 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post

1. Poonam Khokhar

2. Mini Chaudhary

3. Neelam Chaudhary

4. Samar Singh
    Thanks Samar, I'm ready to participate as your team member

1. Poonam Khokhar

2. Mini Chaudhary

3. Neelam Chaudhary

4. Samar Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by choudharyneelam View Post
    Thanks Samar, I'm ready to participate as your team member

Great to see enthuciastic participation.
    But wanna say one thing. It will be good if we can use 'OUR' rather than MY and YOUR and similar pronoun. It gives a feeling of team when we use OUR. Off course Leads are required for a group of ppl but just avoiding such words and use of words like OUR for whole team is more appropriate. No one is anyone's team. We all are in our team. This is my personal feeling
    Last edited by dkumars; November 10th, 2008 at 02:56 PM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    can i suggest few names who can be very good group leaders/members (its my observation... i may be wrong)

1. neelam chaudhary
    Sir, I'm ready to participate with other members....Samar leading our team

Regards
    Neelam

Our tentative list is -

Mukesh Samota
    Shobhit Deshwal
    Satinder Goyat
    Prashant Nauhar
    Dr Neels

Final list and Team Leader name will be announced shortly.

Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post

But wanna say one thing. It will be good if we can use 'OUR' rather than MY and YOUR and similar pronoun. It gives a feeling of team when we use OUR. Off course Leads are required for a group of ppl but just avoiding such words and use words like OUR for whole team is more appropriate. No one is anyone's team. We all are in our team. This is my personal feeling
    You are absolutely right dear

This difference was due to the way I was addressing Samar. For your kind information, I've used the word 'OUR' in my next response ....So, as a team member I understand what is the feeling behind I, You, We, My, Your and Our....Difference comes because of the message....and that was personally spoken to Samar.

Anyways, Thanks for sharing good opinion
    Last edited by choudharyneelam; November 10th, 2008 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniisha View Post
    I would like to make my contribution to this cause ... As I am pretty occupied with something personal these days and hence I don't think I will be able to do justice. I am sorry. Since the idea looks very exciting and constructive ..
    Prashant Hooda n team will tke over it...
    Thanks Maniisha, for clearing your stand beforehand.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    Thanks Maniisha, for clearing your stand beforehand.

Jit its time you think over the various time lines for these things , set up deadlines , set up the desired panel etc ... and also as someone suggesteed , should be willing to take responsibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    3) My team is full : Anil Dalal, Vijay Singh , Shweta Dhaka, Devender Kumar, Sumit Sehrawat, Braham Tewatia. :D ( Am sure this one is going to be a deadly combo :p ).

1. Poonam Khokhar

2. Mini Chaudhary

3. Neelam Chaudhary

4. Samar Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Our tentative list is -

Mukesh Samota
    Shobhit Deshwal
    Satinder Goyat
    Prashant Nauhar
    Dr Neels

Jit
    Thanks friends.
    The teams are as follows (as of now, still two days to go for the final list):

1) Anil Dalal:
    Anil Dalal, Vijay Singh , Shweta Dhaka, Devender Kumar, Sumit Sehrawat, Braham Tewatia

2) Samar Kadian:
    Poonam Khokhar, Mini Chaudhary, Neelam Chaudhary, Samar Singh

3) Jitender Takhar:
    Mukesh Samota, Shobhit Deshwal, Satinder Goyat, Prashant Nauhar, Dr Neels, Jitender Takhar

As indicated by Jitender Takhar that their team may choose some leader from theirs. This is fine and these three teams can do the same till wednesday EOD IST.

Now, how many members per team would be good? Say 6-7? Anil has already 6 members and so Jitender Takhar. So please involve Nishant Rathi, Ramesh Lakra Ji and others who come and are interested till we have space. If we dont have space in our teams then members please bear with us till the next event without any hard feelings.

Good Luck Guys, its nice to see the enthu. Regarding Judges we will discuss in the mean time, whether we really need them out of the teams or from them will do?

Our tentative list is -

Mukesh Samota
    Shobhit Deshwal
    Satinder Goyat
    Prashant Nauhar
    Dr Neels

Jit
    Lil update !..

Neels is not able to join in due to her hectic schedule; am not sure about Prashant either ... need to confirm with him as well !

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post

But wanna say one thing. It will be good if we can use 'OUR' rather than MY and YOUR and similar pronoun. It gives a feeling of team when we use OUR. Off course Leads are required for a group of ppl but just avoiding such words and use of words like OUR for whole team is more appropriate. No one is anyone's team. We all are in our team. This is my personal feeling
    Thanks but I think I might consider this thing sometime later like 3-4 months from now.Till then keep sending me a reminder about difference and usage of MY n OUR on weekly basis.

I think Polythene issue is of more imporatnce to everyone in this discussion rather than puking in with confused personal feelings at every single word of anyone's post.

Such posts are turn offs!!
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Jitu

Bhai Jitu yo ke saang chalaa diyaa tanne... ibb taii koi baat samajh me nahi aayi akk karnaa ke sai............ team taam te banwaa dee.. inkaa kaam bhi bata de ibb..........arr Samar singh yo teraa bridge nahi banaa se ibbe........

well may be i m off topic.. but i gone through many posts.. was trying to understand what we wnat to do.......... jab kuch saruuu ho jyaa te manne bhi bulaa liyo...... hope Jitu know i m always up for social work...........

gud luck guys

regards

Ram

Lil update !..

Neels is not able to join in due to her hectic schedule; am not sure about Prashant either ... need to confirm with him as well !
    Jit..I will be there..no worries..bas jara asla, bandook stock karna shuru kar do..we may need it!!

As for the topic of discussion, even I am not too clear of the exact goals and process of team presentations as some others pointed out. Jitu bhai, please explain.

If we take polythene issue as a sample topic, do you expect each team to send their comments on best way to solve the problem? will that be a final consolidated list from all team members and needs to be posted as the single response from that team?

Are judges going to review and tell whose idea/presentation was best on that topic?

What are the respective team leaders expected to do?

Why do you even need teams for this? Isn't individual contribution in a thread more or less same?

Hope to get more clarity on the goals. As for teams, we can have names for each team viz. Lathmaar Rockstars and don't limit no. of teams to 3 if you want to follow team concept. Also, provide an option for some 'Indpendents' too who don't want to be associated with any party but still want to participate!!
    What if God was one of us...?

Thanks but I think I might consider this thing sometime later like 3-4 months from now.Till then keep sending me a reminder about difference and usage of MY n OUR on weekly basis.

I think Polythene issue is of more imporatnce to everyone in this discussion rather than puking in with confused personal feelings at every single word of anyone's post.

Such posts are turn offs!!
    That post was not for particular individual. And I feel there is something constructive in that rather than leg pulling but its up to ppl how do they take things. Well, I accept it was my mistake and please accept my apologies. I shall refrain to write something similar.