Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: A New Initiative For JL

yeah.....main stores in us also stopped using plastic bags.instead they are encouraging ppl to use reusable bags and selling these bags for cheap price.some volunteers are sewing linen bags and distributing them for free.ppl are going back to the oldways..i still remember my mom bringing groceries in tokris ,jhollas and hand held baskets.
    Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    Good to see the below effort ... Log sambhal rahe hein ....

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2008/20081117/haryana.htm#9
    The Senior Citizens Club (SCC), Ladwa, launched a campaign to eradicate polythene bags and a cleanliness drive here today. The campaign was inaugurated by the chairman of the Managing Committee of Indira Gandhi National College, Dhanaura (Ladwa), Pawan Garg, under the leadership of project chairman Kailash Bansal, municipal commissioner, Ladwa.

The campaign, which started from Hindu High School, Ladwa, passed through Thakri Devi Girls High School, Shugni Devi Girls Senior Secondary School, Sangam Market, Athvadiya mandir, old sabzi mandi, Bajaja Bazar, Sarafa Bazar and Masjid.
    It concluded near Brahm mandir and Khera mandir.
    Besides senior citizens, other residents of Ladwa and Ladwa municipality employees joined the campaign and inspired the people not to use polythene bags and keep their surroundings clean.
    They urged the people to avoid using polythene bags and instead of throwing them these should be destroyed as the polythene bags choke the drainage system, create hindrance in water recharge and destroy fertility if thrown in garbage. Meanwhile, SCC members appealed the state government to set up a polythene treatment plant in Ladwa and other towns.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Hope you all are doing well!!!

Samar bhai aapki team ki taraf se topic abhi nahi display hua. Also please contact Shailendra and Burdak ji for any issues.
    Thanks Samar for your nice topic. Good Luck!!!

Teams, now we have these three with us in the judges panel:
    Laxman Burdak Ji
    Shalendra Hooda Bhai
    Dr. Neelam Rathi Ji (neels)

Please be in touch with them for any kind of issues or queries.

Judges, please spare some time to carry this forward now.

Lightbulb

Just a lil update from my side -

Satinder is out of team ... he is tied up with so much work so can't devote time here thus decided to resign!!

Anju Choudhary is our new joinee ...

Final List is -

1) Prashant Nauhar
    2) Mukesh Kumar
    3) Shobhit Deshwal
    4) Anju Choudhary
    5) Neetu Sherawat

Thanks !

Rock on
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    My Team is:

1) Prashant Nauhar
    2) Mukesh Kumar
    3) Shobhit Deshwal
    4) Satinder Goyat
    5) Neetu Sherawat

We also have chose one topic and that is, -

Farmers in India : Act before they become rebel !!

a) Everyone in the country talk about the farmers and their problem but hardly there has been anything done to give a voice to their everlasting problems. Why this sorry state of affairs??

b) There have been n numbers of agriculture oriented polices framed but irony is that not even a single time the main stakeholder (farmer) is taken into confidence, thus all policies failed miserably to address the issue. Why can’t a farmer be asked that, what he has to say on his problem?

c) Why we (common people) don’t give much attention to their problems and never support them whereas we got too much worried when the Sensex falls down. Why such double standards approach? Will we act only when we will have the shortage of grain in stock?

d) Today farmers don’t find much space in the election manifesto of political parties, where it used to rule sometime back? What it shows?

e) Prices of Agri products are rocking but still the farmers are not getting their due as they are being paid the low prices in which they are even unable to recover the operation cost.

f) Farming used to be a profit making business but today, it is a crush. How we could bring the old glorious days back? What could be done to regain the lost confidence of farmers?

So what we feel that there are n numbers of issues related to farming and farmers which, we can address and could even present workable solutions of all such problems, which could be very helpful as well.

Wish us luck guys !! ..

Rock on
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Bhaiyo ke baat sare tum itne karde hoke mandge ek koe update bhi nahi deta .... itne tareekh aavegi itne to iss taagge ke talla lag jyaga .

Keep posting and encouraging each other friends and judges.

Also I came across need for one more thing last week and for this we have lots and lots of people here to pour in. Many of our senior members like Dev Ji, Jagmohan, BLS ji, Tewatia Ji, Navin Gulia bhai etc are from military background and have good experiences. Some of them might have been in selection panels too. One of my relative has cleared NDA exam and he was asking me about Whether he should go for SSB training given by many retired personnels or what should be the pattern for preparation. And many other queries he have. I can only provide things by my mind and that is for sure not perfect. I have consulted Navin bhai and thanks to him for his time that he has given to that chap. But if these people can join and make their team and come up with

1) All the FAQs/Queries that a aspirant may have regarding military and selection procedure like .... is it good to go for this job these days, what are the benefits, what are the hardships that may come, whether they should go for some kind of coaching or not, whether they should give money to some or not as there are lots of known institutes who take money for this, what are the 14 qualities that they hunt for .... etc etc

2) What is the complete procedure starting from screening, individual tasks, joint tasks, interviews, phyco tests ..... along with the things needs to take care in each.

3) Which books may help and for how long preparation would be fine

etc etc.

And we can put that material here on JL for usage of all and it will have great help for the thousands of students.

Jitu......i am ready to help such young people in whatever way they want.Can mail him my advise if he/they can't come.Any thing for the good of our community will be my Khushkismati.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    Jitu......i am ready to help such young people in whatever way they want.Can mail him my advise if he/they can't come.Any thing for the good of our community will be my Khushkismati.
    Thanks a lot Dev Ji for your support. Dev Ji, please spare some time and make a team of you retired officers here on JL so that the final document will contain full views and aspects with good inputs from all of you. Which we can place here on JL for help of our new generations.

What we youngers can help you out is we can post the queries and questions that a student have at that point of time. Me, Mukesh samota (as he addressed the same many time here perhaps he would be happy to share) and others too.

What you can do is collect all kind of queries and then coordinate among your team and ask inputs from all of them and then jot them down in a single full fledged document or whatever way you seniors find it feasible to you people.

Team:
    Dev Dahiya, Jagmohan Malik, Col Tewatia, BLS, Navin Gulia etc.

Thanks a lot Dev Ji for your support. Dev Ji, please spare some time and make a team of you retired officers here on JL so that the final document will contain full views and aspects with good inputs from all of you. Which we can place here on JL for help of our new generations.

What we youngers can help you out is we can post the queries and questions that a student have at that point of time. Me, Mukesh samota (as he addressed the same many time here perhaps he would be happy to share) and others too.

What you can do is collect all kind of queries and then coordinate among your team and ask inputs from all of them and then jot them down in a single full fledged document or whatever way you seniors find it feasible to you people.

Team:
    Dev Dahiya, Jagmohan Malik, Col Tewatia, BLS, Navin Gulia etc.

Jitu you have already made the team......we will do it as desired.

Jitender Ji, what's the deadline?

Is it 20th Dec. or extended?

Quote Originally Posted by choudharyneelam View Post
    Jitender Ji, what's the deadline?

Is it 20th Dec. or extended?
    Neelam ji, I dont know about this if this happen in personal messages between Team Leaders and judges but it doesnt reflect on this thread.

Please confirm this with the TLs or Judges (Laxman Burdak, Shailendra, Neels)

The post that I made today is an idea that I got and this is for the seniors only and have no affect on the current ongoing event.

looking forward to your work guys
    keep working hard.
    LeTz SpReAd ----JaTiSm-----
    --JaTiSm Is NoT A ReLiGiOn, ItZ StAtE oF MiNd--

After having cleared written exam ie UPSC one is called for SERVICES SELECTION BOARD interview.At services selection center a guy is tested in three fields ...namely ....Psychological,Ground test and Interview by the president of the SSB.Each test compliments eachother.For example in psychological test one exhibits ones traits in a class room.The test is so designed that one can hardly bluff things away as the test is almost rapid fire with very little time to fabricate the thoughts.This test is divided into the following sub heads:

a)Word building: Here about 60 words are given to the candidates to form a sentence.Mind you all these words (set of 5 words]) are jumbled in a perfect way.Basically the psychologist wants to test the candidates in 12 symbolic qualities...a pre-requisite towards the selection.These words are normal words like MOTHER,ENEMY,SNAKE,FLOWER etc but when a sentence is made out of them a lot is revealed through them by the candidates.Each set of 5 jumbled words need a similar pattern of answers if one has to be considered.One word out of them can be at serial no 1,second can be at Serial 18,third at 32..so on and so forth.For example i take these five such words..complimenting each other necessitating similar kind of responses.For example:

Mother ...sr 5: God could not be every where and so he created mothers: here the candidate is showing not only intelligence but also is able to describe the mother beautifully.

Sacrifice....Sr 21: No sacrifice is big enough in the service of motherland: Again this sentence compliments the feelings expressed in the above sentence made with mother in focus and hence so far so good for the candidate....there can be many such sentences.

SERVICE.....at Sr 34: If my life can be sacrificed in the service of my nation..it will be wonderful thing.

Selflessness....at Sr 43: There can not be a more selfless love than that of a mother.

ADORE..at Sr 56: I adore my beautiful nation.

Now if a person is honest and is not trying to become what he is not...will only give correct picture about his thinking.....and it is very easy for the psychologist to catch the bluff and put a cross in front of the candidate.

b) Next test is the TEST OF BASIC INTELLIGENCE: Here there are a few tests for finding out the basic IQ level of a candidate...Like filling the slots out of a disfigured board and some written questions.Here one has to be found out about his sharpness of brain.They are not tough and a person with average intelligence can do a good job of it provided he respects the time given to answer these calls.

c) Third is TAT..thematic Aptitude test : Here some real life photo clips are shown to the candidate on a screen.The clip will be there in front of the candidate for 30 seconds to observe the clip and identify the objects and the kind of situation pasted.....after that the candidate will be given 3 minutes to write the situation he observed in the clip.There will be 15 such clips to write the descriptions about.This is a very important test as lot many things are generated by an individual through what he makes out of that situation in the clip and how one describes the situation highlighting certain leadership qualities ABOUT HIM/HERSELF.

d) Last and not the least is the SRT...Situation reaction test: Here some situations are provided to the candidate on a piece of paper to have his say as to what he..the candidate will do if faced with a situation.....Like:'you are going with your sister walking in a isolated area.All of a sudden you come across two Dagger born goons who demand to hand over every thing you have else they will take away your sister...what will you do?".......There will be thirty such situations and one gives out his/her fears,apprehensions,priorities, presence of mind,attitude,boldness,fearlessness,calmness etc.....the qualities SSB is screening for.

Rest about GTO task in next post...Any one have any questions or additions to what i said above is welcome.....i will deliberate more on each test highlighted above during the discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by mittu View Post
    looking forward to your work guys
    keep working hard.
    The other two teams already started and ours also trying to match the same pace.

Nice to see people like you showing interest in the work

Wishing Goodluck to all the teams

The other two teams already started and ours also trying to match the same pace.
    Thats great Neelam, Carry on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    After having cleared written exam ie UPSC one is called for SERVICES SELECTION BOARD interview..
    Thanks a lot for your prompt initiative Dev Ji.

Dev Ji, ek ragni se "Karke Ghal tadapti chodi jyan kyona kadh legya" Mehar Singh ki to usmein Rajkishan ne jod rakhi thi ... ek premkaur ki chithi jib Mehar Singh dhore pachuci er wo ek aud ne jaa ke padhan lagya .... to aur rangroota ne gher liya ... Mehar Singh padh ke sunan lagya .... te nue boley ek nue nahi bhai ... GAA KI NE SUNA ....

To dev ji this way it will be another thread and the student or consumer will be getting things here and there. Here on this thread we are having teams and these teams are talking to themselves and in some way or the other whatever the approach they find good .... but output will be contribution of all ....BUT IN FULL FLEDGED DOCUMENT ...ready to use. Jaise Complete guide to a particular problem. Means GAA ki ne sunana padega

So it will be appreciated if you all among the team distribute/discuss the things and topics and come up with a nice one document containing n number of examples and answers best possible for them. Just like a virtual online book or training to them. Means the document would be like that after going through all of their queries got resolved and all the knowledge regarding how to prepare and what to prepare they got just like a BOOK.

Haan if you feel that before coming up with the final document for the same it will be better to have a thread then you can have one separate for it.
    But final aim would be a complete output one stop guide .... please spare some time for the youngers by coordinating among the team and come up with a very nice full fledges document, time is no constraint but output matters a lot.

Thats great Neelam, Carry on!!!

Nice to see people like you showing interest in the work
    people like me...hehe :D :D

Quote Originally Posted by mittu View Post
    people like me...hehe :D :D
    Yes, I had written.....PEOPLE LIKE U.....as you are showing good/healthy concerns

Thanks a lot for your prompt initiative Dev Ji.

Dev Ji, ek ragni se "Karke Ghal tadapti chodi jyan kyona kadh legya" Mehar Singh ki to usmein Rajkishan ne jod rakhi thi ... ek premkaur ki chithi jib Mehar Singh dhore pachuci er wo ek aud ne jaa ke padhan lagya .... to aur rangroota ne gher liya ... Mehar Singh padh ke sunan lagya .... te nue boley ek nue nahi bhai ... GAA KI NE SUNA ....

To dev ji this way it will be another thread and the student or consumer will be getting things here and there. Here on this thread we are having teams and these teams are talking to themselves and in some way or the other whatever the approach they find good .... but output will be contribution of all ....BUT IN FULL FLEDGED DOCUMENT ...ready to use. Jaise Complete guide to a particular problem. Means GAA ki ne sunana padega

So it will be appreciated if you all among the team distribute/discuss the things and topics and come up with a nice one document containing n number of examples and answers best possible for them. Just like a virtual online book or training to them. Means the document would be like that after going through all of their queries got resolved and all the knowledge regarding how to prepare and what to prepare they got just like a BOOK.

Haan if you feel that before coming up with the final document for the same it will be better to have a thread then you can have one separate for it.
    But final aim would be a complete output one stop guide .... please spare some time for the youngers by coordinating among the team and come up with a very nice full fledges document, time is no constraint but output matters a lot.

Jitu any thing for our people........any thing.

Yes, I had written.....PEOPLE LIKE U.....as you are showing good/healthy concerns
    Concern jesss, however being audience am more curious. i am pretty sure of quality of stuff you guys will come up with...just waiting to be amazed

What's going on dear all!

Didn't get the point!
    Don't change so people will like you; Be yourself and the right people will love the real you!