Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: JOBS WITH CSC India

why u posting...here ??????

Sanjeev,

Merely job post karne se kuch nahii hota hai....

U shud also help if u cud..

Some time back...u had posted some opening in CSC..

And i had sent u one cv..for that...the candidate was having,,,,proper
    experience..required for that Job...which u had mentioned in that..

BUT help karna to dooor ki baaat hai....even u DIDNT REPLYY to my mail...

See...agar openingss ke bare mein just MENTION hi KARNA hai...to on JOBS site...THERE ARE THOUSANDSS OF SUCH OPENINGS AVAILABLE THERE....

BUT here...on JATLAND site...if some of our JAT community member posts some openings than he/she also helps oder our JAT member if he/she cud.....

AND ONE THOING MORE...BETTER U DONT GIVE UR E-mail ID....

BCOZ if u r giving ur ID..atleast u shud reply......oderwise no need to give E_MAIL ID.....
    Last edited by deepakdahiya24; February 12th, 2009 at 07:35 PM.
    "Failure is Success if we learn from it."

Regards,
    Deepak Dahiya

Chill, boy ! :)

Hello Deepak,

I totally agree with you on this that merely posting jobs doesn't help anyone. And I don't do it just to gain points here on JL. I have a separate folder on my lotus notes for the resumes that I get for these postings and try to clear all of 'em on the same day I receive. That's a different thing that I couldn't send an acknowledgement back to you. My sincere apologies for that. But, I get 100s of mails everyday; official & personal, so don't get time to answer each one of 'em. One has to prioritise accordingly.

Let me get it straight, All of these postings come under employee referral policy and referer gets bonus for every converted reference. Who doesn't want to earn quick money, buddy !! So, by not forwarding 'em to concerned department, I will be hurting self. However, it is totally on that department's discretion whom they want to call up for an interview. I don't have a say in it. Tell your pal to work hard, he may be in the next list of interviewees !

Quote Originally Posted by deepakdahiya24 View Post
    Sanjeev,

Merely job post karne se kuch nahii hota hai....

U shud also help if u cud..

Some time back...u had posted some opening in CSC..

And i had sent u one cv..for that...the candidate was having,,,,proper
    experience..required for that Job...which u had mentioned in that..

BUT help karna to dooor ki baaat hai....even u DIDNT REPLYY to my mail...

See...agar openingss ke bare mein just MENTION hi KARNA hai...to on JOBS site...THERE ARE THOUSANDSS OF SUCH OPENINGS AVAILABLE THERE....

BUT here...on JATLAND site...if some of our JAT community member posts some openings than he/she also helps oder our JAT member if he/she cud.....

AND ONE THOING MORE...BETTER U DONT GIVE UR E-mail ID....

BCOZ if u r giving ur ID..atleast u shud reply......oderwise no need to give E_MAIL ID.....

Jobs with CSC - Wintel/VMWare/Citrix

WORK LOCATION: Noida
    AREAS: Wintel L3/ VMware L3/ Citrix L3
    Walk-in Date - Sunday ,22nd February 2009

A weekend event for Employee Referral is scheduled for Wintel Professionals on Sunday , February 22, 2009 at Noida, Campus.

EXPERIENCE, CHARACTERISTICS & KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
    - Educational/ Professional Qualifications (Preferred): BSc./BCA/BE/ BTech/ MCA/ MBA, Any engineering
    - Good Communication Skills
    - Should be open to work in 24*7 environment

Windows Administration providing L3 Server Support
    EXP: 4 - 10 Years
    1. Strong knowledge on Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 & Windows 2003 including Active Directory.
    2. Should have good knowledge & troubleshooting skills on MS Clusters, Windows Load Balancing
    3. Excellent troubleshooting skills
    4. Should have expertise in backup products
    5. Should have worked with Windows Resource Kit Support tools.
    6. Expertise in WINS, DNS, DHCP & TCP/IP protocol suite and command line utilities
    7. Scripting knowledge such as VB Scripts, KIX etc will be an added advantage
    8. Should have worked with OEM hardware (IBM/HP), & remote connectivity tools
    9. Should have worked with more than one patching & antivirus tools
    10. Knowledge of Windows Registry, including knowledge of modifying system registry to support installed applications and document configuration changes.

VM ware providing L3 support
    EXP: 4 - 10 Years
    1. Good knowledge on VMware GSX/ESX Servers
    2. Good knowledge on Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 & Windows 2003 including Active Directory
    3. Good knowledge about backup/restores & the software available
    4. Should have worked with OEM hardware (IBM/HP) & remote connectivity tools
    5. Should be aware of RAID concepts and disk management tools
    6. Should have good troubleshooting skills

Citrix providing L3 support
    EXP:4- 10 Years
    1. Strong knowledge of Citrix MetaFrame XPe (MPS) FR3 with understanding to include Citrix MetaFrame MPS 3.0/4.0, Citrix Secure Gateway/Secure Gateway Proxy, Citrix Secure Ticket Authority, Citrix Web Interface, Citrix Resource Manager, and Citrix Farm configuration.
    2. Strong knowledge of Installing software within a large Citrix Farm.
    3. Strong knowledge of active directory concepts and configuration, i.e. need to understand membership in security groups, inherited groups, OU structure, etc.
    4. Knowledge of Windows Registry, including knowledge of modifying system registry to support installed applications and document configuration changes.
    5. Good knowledge on Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 & Windows 2003 including Active Directory.
    6. Excellent troubleshooting skills
    7. Should have expertise in backup products
    8. Should have worked with OEM hardware (IBM/HP), & remote connectivity tools
    9. Should have worked with more than one patching & antivirus tools

Work Location : NOIDA
    Walk in Date : Sunday ,February 22, 2009
    Time : 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
    Venue & Contact Person:
    CSC Campus, DLF IT Park
    Plot No. A-44/45, Tower A (GF),
    Sector – 62, Noida
    Contact Person: Rakhee

Candidates who have appeared for an interview in last 6 months are not eligible for this walk-in.

Kindly ask your referrals, meeting the specifications, to come directly to the venue with resume. Resume must mention my name and my employee id.
    [ Name: Sanjeev K Nandal , Emp ID: 1107619 ]

All positions are based out of Noida.

Jobs with CSC - Wintel/VMWare/Citrix

As per my above post, same weekend drive is to take place in CHENNAI too.

Address :

Work Location : CHENNAI
    Walk in Date : Sunday ,February 22, 2009
    Time : 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
    Venue & Contact Person:
    Computer Sciences Corporation
    7th Floor, Tower 1B, DLF IT Park,
    1/124, Shivaji Garden, Moon Light Stop,
    Nandambakkam Post, Ramapuram,
    Chennai - 600 089.
    Contact Person: Yogaraja Jayaraman

Jobs with CSC - Technical Product Manager

AREAS: TPM (Technical Product Manager)

- Educational/ Professional Qualifications (Essential): BE/ BTech/ MCA/ Msc
    - Good Communication Skills
    - Excellent Professional & Academic Record

EXP: 5 - 9 Years
    Work Location: CHENNAI
    Job Requirements:
    Minimum of 5 years of professional experience with 3 years in payments and financial services, preferably with a processor.
    Strong technical background or developing technical products, ideally web products and experience in defining specifications containing transaction data and posses working knowledge of industry standards and practices.
    Must have solid knowledge of the entire PDLC from concept to launch and post-launch analysis and should have experience in requirements analysis.
    Must have experience in maintenance and enhancement of deployed products.
    Ability to determine impact of architectural solutions and recommendations. Must have experience in justification of technology solutions to business leaders.
    Highly analytical. Ability to think strategically and to develop comprehensive detailed specifications.
    Highly effective at working in cross-functional groups and getting results in matrix organizations.
    Excellent communication skills (oral and written) are a must for articulating the business/PMM’s product vision and detailed functional requirements to engineering, as well as architectural requirements and implementation options to the business.
    Must be comfortable and excel in fast-paced, dynamic environments, with very aggressive project timeliness.
    Following resources are also eligible:
    Business Analyst or Technical Analysts from product companies.

Associates who are working in banking or financial product / services industry are also eligible to apply for this position.

RUSH IN YOUR CVs TO : snandal@csc.com

Jobs with CSC - C++/Unix

WORK LOCATION: Chennai
    AREAS: C++ / Unix
    DATE: FEBRUARY 21, 2009 @ BANGALORE

Educational/ Professional Qualifications (Essential): BE/ B Tech/ MCA/ MSc
    Good Communication Skills
    Excellent Professional & Academic Record
    ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
    Must have minimum 3 years of C++ Experience to be considered. Less than 3 years will not be entertained!
    Must not have appeared for any C++ interviews with CSC in the past 4 months
    Must be present at our Bangalore EGL Office venue between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM
    Must carry the referee information - Referee Name, Location and Emp# to be considered!
    C++ Developers The Candidates should possess the following Requirements:
    Strong & extensive exposure to C++ programming and application development Deep understanding of and experience applying advanced object-oriented design and development principles
    Experience developing data-driven applications using an industry standard RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.), including strong data architecture and SQL development skills
    Experience in Unix based development environment
    Understanding of internet technologies and protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, SMTP, etc.)
    Experience applying software design patterns
    Experience with unit testing (preferably utilizing Test Driven Development) and tools
    Self-starter / demonstrated ability to initiate and drive continuous improvement
    Strong debugging and problem resolution skills
    Good team player
    Knowledge about online payments and related domains is a plus
    Responsibilities:
    Perform high quality software analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance for the client’s core technology platform
    Be able to self-organize and work effectively within a small team with minimal supervision
    Be highly adaptable and able to quickly ramp-up on emerging technologies, industry practices and processes

PLEASE DIRECT ALL YOUR REFERRALS TO WALK-IN TO OUR BANGALORE OFFICE BETWEEN 11:00AM AND 1:00 PM ONLY!!
    HR Contact Person - Shachi Shukla

Mention my name and employee id on resumes:

Name: Sanjeev K Nandal
    ID: 1107619