Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: open source (LAMP, java ) professionals to work with me.

Hi Sandeep

I am always there to guide my younger brothers/sisters with my all
    knowledge, experience and capacity. Even I have started this
    venture for them only. I am least interested in building wealth
    for myself. Money can't make us happy. The most productive
    years of my life I have just spent in darkness just to know what is
    my motive to come to this world and then I have started this
    You can call me anytime I am virtually 24hrs on skype-rajivsp.

So lets try again to build a team.

java@infobizz.in
    php@infobizz.in

There must be minimum 30 professionals before going for any ERP
    project. Please send your CVs on above address mentioning
    how many hours you can commit in a week. And commitment
    must be commitment.

If it works then fine otherwise I am continuously talking to
    investors. I need a solid team or at least 2-2.5 crore before
    going for any development work.

rajiv

ABOUT InfoBizz Consultants

InfoBizz Consultants has built a solid reputation for high quality products,
    outstanding customer support and value. Our global development and
    support center is located at New Delhi, India. Very soon we are going to
    open two more support centers in EU and USA to satisfy needs of our
    growing clientele in Europe and USA.

InfoBizz Consultants’s component-based approach to development allows
    developing and deploying Internet, intranet and extranet solutions that are
    open, seamless and flexible.

InfoBizz Consultants has the latest state-of-art technology machines,
    and tools for the developers. The InfoBizz Consultants team has a
    passion of locating new tools/software and employing it to achieve their
    tasks more efficiently and quickly, enabling better service to the
    customers.

InfoBizz Consultants is a leading provider of creative Web professional
    services called eBusiness services. Set up in early 2008, InfoBizz
    Consultants
    have focused exclusively on the Internet domain and are
    building expertise mainly to such perspective. Over the short span since
    our inception, we have successfully completed over 1000 clients
    engagements.

InfoBizz Consultants recognizes that training and education about its
    products are key to the success of its customers. Therefore infoBizz
    Education offers a complete online training environment where infoBizz
    customers can learn basic and advanced techniques on how to use each
    product supported by infoBizz.

InfoBizz Consultants clientele include micro to large existing corporate
    enterprises adapting their organizations and businesses to take advantage
    of open source technology. We are also providing free consultation to
    hospitals and schools who are interested automate their operations and
    how they can adapt open source technology that suits their limited budget
    for IT.

Hi Rajiv
    Very few people use their experience to teach their juniors so that at least their juniors do not repeat the mistakes that they have committed and you are one of them. Its what I have realized till now........
    I have send my resume to the address mentioned by you. Please have a look at it.
    And as far as commitment is concerned then I would like to tell you that I never do things if i am not interested in them, and if i get interested in any work then i leave no stone upturned to complete that work,at any cost.
    I put all my efforts in that work. I never do fake commitments.

So tell me what to do next.

Sandeep Guru sab banna chahte hain chela koi nahin banna chahta
    (jato mein khaskar kuch zyada hi ego hai iss caste mein). Otherwise apna
    experience share karne waalon ki kami nahin hain. lekin koi sunne ko
    tyayar hi nahi. Once I was listening an interview Sam Manekshaw when at
    the end he was requested to give some message to our youngsters, he told
    kya kahen aaj kal sunta kaun hai.

Rajiv shaayad kuch had tak aap thik kah rahe hain......
    lekin aajkal GURU milte hi kahan jinhe suna ja sake........sab sirf apne baare mein sochte hain........
    agar koi sachhe dil se kisi ko koi baat samjhata hai to uski baat har koi sunta hai.....problem sirf chelon mein hi nahi guru mei bhi hai........ye mera personal experience hai.......
    or rahi baat ego ki to mujhe lagta hai ki ye problem bhi guru ke saath zyada hoti hai.......aap kisi ENGINEERING college ke PROFESSOR ko hi le liziye......wo aapko kabhi bhi syllabus se bahar kuch nahi batate.....yahan tak ki ye zaanane ki koshish bhi nahi karte ki student kya sikhna chahte hain or kis tarah sikhna chahte......unka kaam hota bus kisi tarah syllabus khatam karwao......student ke saath jo hota hai ho......aajkal to GURU shabad ka matlab hi badal gaya hai.....
    khair mujhe to abhi college level tak hi experience hai isiliye aisa kah raha hun........
    aapka experience shayad kuch or raha ho.......
    but if you dont mind, kya aapke saath kabhi aisa hua hai ki aap kisi ko kuch batane ya samjhane ki koshish ki ho or wo insaan aap par dhyaan nahi de raha ho......
    mere sath to aisa kabhi nahi hua........

OR HAAN RAJIV AGAR JAATON ME HI EGO NAHI HOGI TO FIR KIS ME HOGI......YE TO JAAT KE EK QUALITY HAI.......

just 1 cv, we should start with something otherwise we have to wait forever.
    A good programmer should not stick to particular tools rather his strength is his logic and these tools are just to express his logic.

So I would like to suggest just learn PHP and start working on Zen Cart which will be a component of complete ERP implementation. If its possible try to give web 2.0 or one step further web 3.0 look to it. please see attached doc for details. webERP we will used for our small clients and it will be replaced by openbravo ERP for bigger clients.

http://infobizz.in/downloads/webERP_proj.doc

hi rajiv
    apne bilkul sahi kaha hai - programmer ki strength uske logic se hi pta chalti hai........technical language sikhane mein zyada time nahi lagta.......

as far as technical part is concerned, i am ok with that.......i have worked in j2ee and will also learn PHP,if required.
    I never work or read php but i took the review from internet about JSP vs PHP.
    most of the people say that for medium or large project JSP should be used.....PHP is good for only small projects.......
    what u say about this?

and what is this "Zen Cart"?

I read the attached document and also watched the demos.......
    i think webERP is large project........
    so which technology we will use?

Absolutely, for large enterprise applications PHP is not required. I only heard about PHP/MySQL 2 years back when I have decided to go for business. In 1999 I was in HP in HK and first time heard about ecommerce application and that time only JAVA and ORACLE was used.
    Medium to large market is already saturated, you must be knowing big giants SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, Peoplesoft are in this business, we are very small players of ERP market. So our clients are only those who are very much fascinated by SAP but unable to afford it. For example Bharat BPO (spice group) required a HRMS Solution, so obviously there is only one name for HRMS apps and that is Peoplesoft(now oracle) and they asked for quote and it was 3 crore and implementation time 1 year. Then they approached us we are ready to provide same application in 35 lakh. Ya its affordable.

So I mean to say there are only micro to medium coz. left that can go for our applications. for small we will use webERP (PHP) for medium Openbravo (JAVA). Zen Cart is for online shop for online sale. Openbravo POS is for outlet sale and ERP is in backend.

ok rajiv........i start learning php.
    Can i have complete information about ur company because i think i should join u for full-time and not only part time.......can u spare me sometime to give me a brief idea about the business.......I am ok with the technical part but not able to visualize the open source concept......so can we meet someday, because i think it will help me a lot.....
    I also want you to judge me, whether i can meet ur expectations or not......

About the company and motive behind it already there on our site http://infobizz.in and also here in post#24-25.

Right now I am not looking for employees rather founder members of a company which is going to be multi-billion dollar in future. So my
    expectations from them:
    They must have clear VISION
    spread your fingers turn in side your thumb and then ask yourself how many fingers. Patch Adam (Released - December 25, 1998)

If they can see beyond...................

WHAT is there on the site and They have to tell HOW they will do that WHAT.

Please take your own time, I am not in hurry. I came from Holland Relaxed.

Quote Originally Posted by rajivsp View Post
    Dear JL techies

Started a small online open source company few months back and now I am started getting the amount of work I can not handle alone. So need help.

If you know PHP, Python, Java, mysql, postgresql then you can help me. And if you are living somewhere in ncr then its great but not really required.

So if you are interested and you can spare few hours/week , then please PM me with your rates and number of hours you can spend in a week and of course mention your expertise area.

In long term I am going to make it big and It will provide services to all sectors includes Health care, education, retail, shipping, industries etc.

thanks and regards
    rajiv
    Great Idea

jangsher dot com

Dear JL techies

Started a small online open source company few months back and now I am started getting the amount of work I can not handle alone. So need help.

If you know PHP, Python, Java, mysql, postgresql then you can help me. And if you are living somewhere in ncr then its great but not really required.

So if you are interested and you can spare few hours/week , then please PM me with your rates and number of hours you can spend in a week and of course mention your expertise area.

In long term I am going to make it big and It will provide services to all sectors includes Health care, education, retail, shipping, industries etc.

thanks and regards
    rajiv
    Paweria Sahab, kisi jat ne aapki company ko join kiya kya???

jangsher dot com

Quote Originally Posted by jangsher View Post
    Unfortunately my answer is No Sir.
    I got CVs from Canada, USA, Latin America, Gulf, Malaysia. Ghar ki Murgi Daal barabar. My own brothers don't see any potential in this venture.

Unfortunately my answer is No Sir.
    I got CVs from Canada, USA, Latin America, Gulf, Malaysia. Ghar ki Murgi Daal barabar. My own brothers don't see any potential in this venture.

Rajiv! Dont say this brother.
    I saw a lot of potential in ur company and i know that one day your dream will comes true.......
    I have already send you my cv....just waiting for your response to start

Hey Sandeep you are waiting for me and I am waiting for you. just do it and Own it. Select any product and start working on it. I don't require CVs for myself, Its for clients to show them Ya We are a team. I am here in Meerut and you are most welcome to join me any time.

Sir aap in logo ko samjhate kyaon nahi? Aapne naukri bhi ki hai aur ab apna business bhi kar rahe hain. Kya better hai? naukri aur naam ki degree lene mein kya rakha hai? Kindly share your rich experience and valuable opinions here. I am sure it will be beneficial in many ways to many.

Quote Originally Posted by daivischahal View Post
    Rajiv! Dont say this brother.
    I saw a lot of potential in ur company and i know that one day your dream will comes true.......
    My dream is I want to see at least 100 young Jat Entrepreneurs Employing at least 100 people each.

Sir aap in logo ko samjhate kyaon nahi? Aapne naukri bhi ki hai aur ab apna business bhi kar rahe hain. Kya better hai? naukri aur naam ki degree lene mein kya rakha hai? Kindly share your rich experience and valuable opinions here. I am sure it will be beneficial in many ways to many.

My dream is I want to see at least 100 young Jat Entrepreneurs Employing at least 100 people each.
    Logon ko ekdum se samjh nahi aata, wo sochte hain ki degree karne se kaam chal jata hai, khud ka kuchh karne ki soch to hai hi nahi abhi tak. Fir ek aur baat hai ghar ki murgi daal barabar, kisi gore ki company hoti na log haath jor ke interview dene jate, jabke aapne to khoob sare option khule rakhe hain.

jangsher dot com

Right Sir, Jato ke thoda der mein samjh aata hai. Pahle kheti mein atke the. FIr padai-likhai naukri start ki ab usme se niklne mein time lagega.

Logon ko ekdum se samjh nahi aata, wo sochte hain ki degree karne se kaam chal jata hai, khud ka kuchh karne ki soch to hai hi nahi abhi tak. Fir ek aur baat hai ghar ki murgi daal barabar, kisi gore ki company hoti na log haath jor ke interview dene jate, jabke aapne to khoob sare option khule rakhe hain.
    ji nahi jangsher ji aapne bilkul galat kaha.......
    sabse pahli baat sir kuch bhi karne se pahle uski puri knowledge hone jaruri hai.....or uske liye degree karni jaruri hai.........
    degree karne ke baad aapko sirf theoritical knowledge hoti hai, isiliye agar aap degree ke direct baad apna business shuru karenge to bilkul bhi maja nahi aega kaam karne ka.....frustration hogi wo alag ......because u dont know all the areas where u can work.....industry exposure is must.......n for this u should go for some job.......uske baad jaise hi aapko apna lakshya dikh jaata hai bas tabhi apna kaamj start karna chahiye......its only my personal experience.......its possible that other people think differently........
    or sir rajiv bhaisaab ke sath kaam karne ki baat to uske liye apko expert hona chahiye.......both in technology and working independently.......
    open source project par kaam is not so easy.......for that u should have a lot of experience in software development.......
    or sir ek baat or.......agar kisi gore ki company hoti to log us par vishvas hi nahi karte,uske sath kaam karna to dur ki baat........or dusari baat rajiv bhaisaab ne kabhi kisi ko job offer nahi ki.......unhe apne sath responsible logon ki jarurat hai........job is all together different.........

Right Sir, Jato ke thoda der mein samjh aata hai. Pahle kheti mein atke the. FIr padai-likhai naukri start ki ab usme se niklne mein time lagega.
    bhaisaab ram-ram
    apne bilkul dhik kaha hai.......jaaton ne abhi job karni shuru ki hai.......or IT industry mein to abhi mushkil se 5 saal huve honge......
    to bhai saab thoda time to lagage unko.......sab ke liye job chhodna aasaan nahi hoti.........
    bahut kam log dur ki sochate hain.......

Ya its true IT is very new to us, in my 16 years of career I didn't get a single JAT colleague except few freshers from Roorkee in TUL that too from Mechanical stream switched to IT. Only on JL I came to know our brothers/sisters are doing wonderful job in this field. Anyways we can wait. I want to make it a more social enterprise than a business organization. Business will be more money oriented. It will be good for all of us in long term. This is my feeling rest I am open to everybody for their valuable suggestions/opinions.
    Last edited by rajivsp; November 10th, 2009 at 02:29 PM.