Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: open source (LAMP, java ) professionals to work with me.

open source (LAMP, java ) professionals to work with me.

Dear JL techies

Started a small online open source company few months back and now I am started getting the amount of work I can not handle alone. So need help.

If you know PHP, Python, Java, mysql, postgresql then you can help me. And if you are living somewhere in ncr then its great but not really required.

So if you are interested and you can spare few hours/week , then please PM me with your rates and number of hours you can spend in a week and of course mention your expertise area.

In long term I am going to make it big and It will provide services to all sectors includes Health care, education, retail, shipping, industries etc.

thanks and regards
    rajiv

Dear friends

Thanks for your kind responses and please find more details of my current work and future plans as demanded by many of you:

The Company : Dedicated to all brothers of my native place (Bilsoori). Started by the end of January this year.

Work: most of the work listed there on following site:
    http://infobizz.in

Clientele : US, EU, Africa, UAE, HK, Australia, Vietnam, Thailand, India.

Companies approach me for partnership :
    1. Dell
    2. Wep Peripherals - WeP Peripherals Limited is one of the India's largest employee-owned companies since September 2000, providing IT peripherals products, IT peripherals solutions, supplies and printing service. Earlier it was a part of the Wipro InfoTech but now operating as a separate entity.
    3. CSC, UAE - 20 years old training center in UAE.
    any many more.

Companies showed interest to work with me:
    1. Taikisha Engineering works
    2. Eagle.in

Ongoing projects:

HIS - Kosovo state hospital.
    2 webERP
    2 ZenCart
    Oscomm
    Online project management
    (above all PHP/mysql)

OpenERP(previously tinyerp) - Python/postgres

Expected:
    Implementation and Customization of openbravo ERP - JAVA

Enquiries:
    POS
    Integration of multistore POS.
    HRMS
    Integration of HRMS and webERP.

Support:
    PTC windchill Intralink. ( Java/Oracle)

Financial support: Right now not required but as I plan to go for public limited by the end of 2010. Wakabayashi Fund LLC my classmate from Warangal is VP there. Taikisha is also showing interest in investment, they already have 6 companies and still working on excel/tally and want to go for an ERP.

About me: Please visit http://www.linkedin.com/in/rajivspaweria for a rough idea about me.

Kind regards

rajiv
    Last edited by rajivsp; December 3rd, 2008 at 02:11 AM.

Are we Indians reliable?

Sorry to say, first I have gone for Indian hosting company but unfortunately I am not satisfied so I am shifted to US based Company coz. The aim of my company is to provide the best and the cheapest solution to my clients
    most of them are Americans and Europeans.

My new site is http://rspgrp.com

regards

hey !!!!

kyun fuddu kheecho ho ... I put information about me ... no reply .. bus iss taage nai laamba kheechan laag re ho !!

I am extremely sorry if mein futtu khenchu Hun even I don't know what is futtu khenchu. Its just an attempt to do some thing in the field of business from your elder brother who has not possess even a single quality to be a businessman. Lonely syndrome, shyness and top of all typical JATish nature. All obstacles to be a businessman.

Hopefully we will work together and will do something constructive, but Please don't expect anything instantly from me.

I have all information all about you and your work. Its just a matter of time, very soon, Hopefully I am able to contact you individually, but not now.

Please be in touch.

Thanks and regards

rajiv
    Last edited by rajivsp; January 7th, 2009 at 11:57 PM.

Further

My site is there and all products are listed there. So your suggestions are most welcomed if you can suggest me how to proceed? Its not that Akela channa Bhad phod sakta hai. My philosophy is Sathi Hath badhana - Ek akela thak jayega mil kar bojha uthana. I have taken an initiative and I am seeking help from everybody who are ready to help me and thats' the philosophy behind Open Source Movement. Millions of dollars of software are freely available, come ahead and tell me How we can implement these in Hospitals, schools etc.

My site is there and all products are listed there. So your suggestions are most welc

Hi Rajiv,

Need to tell something baout your site. It contains some errors. On home page i can see some errors sue to which it doesn't seems a professional website. Sorry to say but look and feel of any site should be impressive for the user.

Regards
    Laxmi
    Regards
    Laxmi Shiwach

Pl dont look backwards

:rock

Bhai saab please go ahead Subh kaam me Deri kaisi

with best wishes,i might help out you if u need any help in MYSql+Linux(Ubuntu)

Ravi Grewal

ravi.grewal@oracleglobal.com

[quote

=rajivsp;189472]Dear JL techies

Started a small online open source company few months back and now I am started getting the amount of work I can not handle alone. So need help.

If you know PHP, Python, Java, mysql, postgresql then you can help me. And if you are living somewhere in ncr then its great but not really required.

So if you are interested and you can spare few hours/week , then please PM me with your rates and number of hours you can spend in a week and of course mention your expertise area.

In long term I am going to make it big and It will provide services to all sectors includes Health care, education, retail, shipping, industries etc.

thanks and regards
    rajiv[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by laxmi_shiwach View Post
    Hi Rajiv,

Need to tell something baout your site. It contains some errors. On home page i can see some errors sue to which it doesn't seems a professional website. Sorry to say but look and feel of any site should be impressive for the user.

Regards
    Laxmi
    Thanks a lot Laxmi

At least after one month I got some comment about my site and I see its good development towards success of what I want to do.

Please do me a favor as I am not a web developer I am c/unix programmer and most of the time I have worked on Black and White screens, so could you suggest How can I improve it to make it more professional.

regards

rajiv

Quote Originally Posted by grewalravi View Post
    with best wishes,i might help out you if u need any help in MYSql+Linux(Ubuntu)
    Thanks Ravi

You are standing with me and have faith in me and
    Thats the greatest help anybody do. There
    is already a team of 7 programmer, 2 managers and
    3 doctors are working for me for Kosovo
    state hospital. And thousands of freelancers are
    there to work for me.

The purpose of this thread is - to work with me
    not for me. There is difference. One is Naukar Attitude
    another is Maalik. Just an attempt to spread awareness
    of entrepreneurship among Jats and its very important
    for our community. And my entry in JL was with
    this message only.

You are in Europe, you are in America, you are in Gulf,
    you are in Africa, you are in Australia, you are everywhere
    you are doctor, you are teacher , you are educationist,
    you are lawyer, you are Hotelier, you are HR you are
    in each field. So recommend these software and at the end
    share the profit.

For example if you see there is requirement of POS in a Restaurant,
    then suggest them our POS, I am ready to bear all responsibilities
    to deliver the best product, full support and training- Dell is our
    Partner they are ready supply
    systems and wep is ready to supply Printers anywhere in the world.

regards

rajiv

Thumbs up Come together

Hi,

It is a really good start from any Jat Bhai. If you need any help in .NET and any information from USA ,let me know . May be i can help you .

Thanks and wish you all the best.

Good Initiative

Hi,

Keep it up this sprit. I can help in PHP and Java.

Thanks and wish you all the best.

Bhupendra

Email ID - bhupendra_balyan@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by rajivsp View Post
    Dear JL techies

thanks and regards
    rajiv
    Last edited by Bhupinder; January 9th, 2009 at 07:53 PM.

so far being a member of jatland .i watched this thread very useful ...

bhaisahb ..i dont have any knowledge of all this computer stuff .........

but may be some how i can assist you

feel free to contact me at vivek.gathwala@gmail.com

aur bhaisahb ...ye itne padhe likhe hoo ke joo bevkoof s inne samjhooo

or inne kathee kar ke ek bahut badhiya ...company bana ke chaloo

Think which become obvious in future

Thanks a lot Laxmi

Hello Rajiv,

Actually i am also not developer i am tester. In GUI its very important to have a look form user point of view how much software is easy for use and look and feel.

Plz give ur mail id as i dont use Jatland that often.

Regards
    Laxmi
    Regards
    Laxmi Shiwach

Its alright Laxmi, I just wanted to know the errors noticed by you on the front page what you have mentioned in your last post. regd

Smile Great Buddy

Hi Rajiv,

I recently joined this site nd I really find this thread very useful for me nd also for others who really wanna there career in software field.

First I would like to tail u about myself. I m wroking for an MNC (Capgemini) in pune, I have 4+ years of experience in Java and J2EE technologies, I am really looking for some open source projects, I am also having some skilled people over here who can also be part for the same.

my contact number is 9881135519 and mail id is dangi.narendra@gamil.com

Please contact me.

Thanks & Regards
    Narendra Singh Dangi

To Java Gurus

Dear friends

As I can see there are many Java Professionals among us, thinking to go for a Java project.
    I am quite impressed by Openbravo ERP and its good idea if we are able to make team to implement it. It can be downloaded from SourceForge:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...roup_id=162271

But before knocking the industries I want to be sure about:

1. We have enough skill set required by the project.
    2. Enough functional and technical Resources to complete the project in time.

How to proceed - my perception ( your ideas are most welcomed - brain storming session)

1. One has to take initiative and total ownership of the project.
    2. Build a team with required skill set.
    3. Online project management tool can be used for planning and management as we have dispersed team.

Please let me know your valuable opinions.

regards

rajiv

further

There are few presentations about ERP, HRMS, LMS and HIS, please have a look if you are interested in particular.

http://rspgrp.com/downloads/HRMS.pps
    http://rspgrp.com/downloads/OS ERP - why.pps
    http://rspgrp.com/downloads/ERP.pps
    http://rspgrp.com/downloads/LMS.pps
    http://rspgrp.com/downloads/his.pps

I am more interested in HRMS project, the same presentation I have prepared for Bharat BPO which is biggest BPO in India.

Time is Passing - Where are YOU!

Hoi Brothers

It gave me great pleasure when Mr. Bhupendra Balyan confirmed that he is ready to work with me. Now I am much more confident that one day infoBizz Consultants will become the biggest company in the world. In all villages of all cities of all countries of all continents, we will have our Information and Business consultants changing the way that organizations are going about their business.

About one year back I have started it and I can see it as one of the greatest milestone of its progress when I have received a phone call from the most reputed indian company INFOSYS from the silicon valley of India. Hey Infosys is interested in our products..................wow. And its just one year efforts of mine - a single person with almost no money. I did not spend even a single penny on advertisements.

Just imagine what we can do together.

regards

rajiv

Sir

m currently working on java nd living in NCR..can help u on weekends if u require.....