Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jaglan's Job & Career Corner for Jats.

Job Vacancy:-eCommerce Messaging Solution Lead

Designation : eCommerce Messaging Solution Lead
    SBU : IS

Primary Function:

> Deep knowledge of all mainstream EAI solutions, with a focus on eConnect (Sun SeeBeyond, ICAN, JCAPS) & Elemica
    > Validate, Test and Troubleshoot end-to-end flow from partners to back end
    > Recommend & design solutions for complex problems requiring new solutions
    > Work infrastructure and operational problems from root cause to resolution implementation.
    > Lead Root Cause Analysis (RCA) processes across multiple suppliers and solution providers involved on M2M services.

Brief Job Description :

> Demonstrate ability to extend a specific problem statement to an enterprise-level set of requirements and define a compact, scalable solution to meet the initial problem posed;
    > Participate on application development;
    > Directly work with business representatives, infrastructure engineers, software developers, business process analysts and external service providers, when necessary;
    > Understanding of n-tier distributed computing model including web technologies such as java, web services, etc.
    > Required mental toughness to do what is best for the business/corporation;
    > Maintains effective work performance under ambiguous and challenging conditions;
    > Helps the SBUs and functions of DuPont to adjust rapidly to unexpected or changing conditions; deals effectively with new and different situations;

Generic skills and abilities relevant to the recommendations of technical solutions are:
    > Clear communications skills, effectively in one-on-one conversations, formal presentations, meeting dialogue, group facilitation and written memos and reports;
    > Ability to think analytically/critically when assessing current situations and business needs, and when identifying root causes;
    > Negotiation skills;
    > Ability to work across business and technical disciplines;
    > Demonstrated, thorough knowledge of internet technologies and applications within the DuPont environment;

Page 1 of 2

Education Qualification & Years of Experience required :

Graduate in Engineering, IT or equivalent, 5 years experience in Applications Interoperability and Architecture

Minimum Skills Required:

Skills and Abilities associated with the technologies below that are relevant to the recommendations of technical solutions:
    EAI Implementation, EAI Tool: Sun SeeBeyond ICANN 4.*.* and 5.*.*
    Java / J2EE Technologies
    • Web Servers (Preferred: Apache, iPlanet) / Application Servers (Preferred: iPlanet, Tomcat)
    JMS
    • Web Services (e.g.: WSDL, BPEL); XML
    • Directories (e.g.: LDAP, UDDI);
    • Message Standards: CIDX Chem-XML; EDI (X12, EDIFACT);
    • EDI VAN
    • Server Hardware (Sun)
    • Server Fail-Over Technologies
    • Internet proxy, firewalls and various security protocols

Additional Information like Six-Sigma etc.

Preferred

Key Words:

Sun SeeBeyond, ICAN, JCAPS

Just send ur resume to me:-
    jaglan.saurabh@gmail.com
    I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

Job Vacancy:-eConnect Engineering Lead

Job Description - eConnect Engineering Lead

Designation : eConnect Engineering Lead

Primary Function:

> Deeply knowledgeable in the Sun SeeBeyond Product Suite (Sun SeeBeyond, ICAN, JCAPS)
    > Architect, design & deliver enterprise-wide, leverage EAI services and solutions
    > Contribute on standards and process development for naming convention, dashboards, metrics, deployments, reusability etc. in architect and engineering guidelines

Brief Job Description :

> Technical Leadership of Sun SeeBeyond Product development projects;
    > Demonstrate ability to extend a specific problem statement to an enterprise-level set of requirements and define a compact, scalable solution to meet the initial problem posed;
    > Demonstrated understanding of n-tier distributed computing model including web technologies such as java, web services, etc;
    > Demonstrated understanding of applied architecture;
    > Familiar with eChannel, sales, and marketing business processes.
    > Directly work with business representatives, infrastructure engineers, software developers, business process analysts and external service providers, when necessary;
    > Helps the SBUs and functions of DuPont to adjust rapidly to unexpected or changing conditions; deals effectively with new and different situations;
    > Typical internet technology stacks and enterprise application integration technologies;
    > Maintains effective work performance under ambiguous and challenging conditions;
    > Make sense of complex and diverse data and events through the identification of patterns in information;
    > Effectively function in a matrix-based organization (Leadership, Influence and Negotiations);

Generic skills and abilities relevant to the recommendations of technical solutions are:
    > Clear communications skills, effectively in one-on-one conversations, formal presentations, meeting dialogue, group facilitation and written memos and reports;
    > Ability to think analytically/critically when assessing current situations and business needs, and when identifying root causes;
    > Negotiation skills;
    > Demonstrated, thorough knowledge of internet technologies and applications within the DuPont environment;

Page 1 of 2

Graduate in Engineering, IT or equivalent, 5 years experience in Applications Interoperability and Architecture

Minimum Skills Required:

Skills and Abilities associated with the technologies below that are relevant to the recommendations of technical solutions:
    EAI Implementation, EAI Tool: Sun SeeBeyond ICANN 4.*.* and 5.*.*, JCAPS
    Java / J2EE Technologies
    • Web Servers (Preferred: Apache, iPlanet) / Application Servers (Preferred: iPlanet, Tomcat)
    JMS
    • EDI VAN
    • Server Hardware (Sun)

Preferred

Key Words :

Please Send ur resume to me:-

Jagalan.saurabh@gmail.com

I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

Job Vacancy : MQ Series - Manage File Transfer Capability Leader

Job Description : MQ Series - Manage File Transfer Capability Leader

Designation : MQ Series - Manage File Transfer Capability Leader

Primary Function:

> Management and Service Delivery for MQ Series/DUFTS - DuPont leadership for the technical, financial, communications, service quality and leader for improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
    > Responsible for owning/managing the DUFTS/MQ service
    > Research new technologies related to Manage File Transfer, proposed and lead to implement
    > Responsible for defining service requirements, product selection criteria, oversight of service build-out and ongoing service of New Managed File Transfer Service
    > Knowledgeable in messaging and managed file transfer services

Brief Job Description :

Functional Area:
    Application Programming, Maintenance

> Effectively function in a matrix-based organization (Leadership, Influence and Negotiations);

> Negotiation skills;

Graduate in Engineering, IT or equivalent, 4-5 years experience in Applications Interoperability and Architecture

Minimum Skills Required:

> IBM MQ Series : Message queue (MQ) , Message Broker, Messaging
    > File Transfer Technology
    > Core JAVA, JMS
    > Application design & implémentations
    > Exposure to SOA framework
    > Message Standards: CIDX Chem-XML; EDI (X12, EDIFACT);
    > EDI VAN
    > Internet proxy, firewalls and various security protocols

Required MQSeries Skills:
    MQSeries Problem Determination Skills
    MQSeries Performance Monitoring, Tuning & Reporting
    IBM MQSeries Tools & Utilities Support
    MQSeries Operational Commands (Start/Stop/Display/etc.)
    Understands MQSeries Fundamentals (e.g. MQSeries channel initiators, address spaces, archiving/logging etc.)
    MQSeries Automations
    MQSeries Backup & Recovery (D/R & local)
    Remote Connectivity (i.e. CICS etc.)
    MQSeries Security

Preferred

Key Words :

IBM MQ Series, Message Broker, File Transfer Tools

Send ur resume to me:-

Jaglan.saurabh@gmail.com

Job Vacancy – Netweaver PI Engineering Lead

Job Description – Netweaver PI Engineering Lead

Designation : Netweaver PI Engineering Lead

Primary Function:

> Deeply knowledgeable in the SAP Netweaver PI
    > Architect, design & deliver enterprise-wide, leverage EAI services and solutions
    > Contribute on standards and process development for naming convention, dashboards, metrics, deployments, reusability etc. in architect and engineering guidelines

Brief Job Description :

> Technical Leadership of Netweaver Product development projects;
    > Demonstrated understanding of n-tier distributed computing model including web technologies such as java, web services, etc;
    > Familiar with eChannel, sales, and marketing business processes.
    > Make sense of complex and diverse data and events through the identification of patterns in information;

> Negotiation skills;

Page 1 of 2

Minimum Skills Required:

EAI Implementation: Netweaver PI, Netweaver Portal
    Java / J2EE Technologies
    JMS
    • EDI VAN

Preferred

Key Words :

Netweaver PI

Please Mail ur resume to me:-
    Jaglan.saurabh@gmail.com

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Bhaisaab,

Which company this vacancy is in?

Regards,

Login to view details.
    Yeh kaunn si company mein vacancy hai Jaglan saab... Kindly post that info also so that one can upfront decide whether to apply in that company or not.

Login to view details.
    Yeh kaunn si company mein vacancy hai Jaglan saab... Kindly post that info also so that one can decide whether to apply in that company or not.

Login to view details.
    Good info Jaglan saab. One suggestion - You can post all this info in single thread...."Job vacancies by Jaglan" ...

btw.. Yeh kaunn si company mein vacancy hai Jaglan saab... Kindly post that info also so that one can decide whether to apply in that company or not.

Quote Originally Posted by bamsspirit View Post
    Designation : eCommerce Messaging Solution Lead

Primary Function:

> Deep knowledge of all mainstream EAI solutions, with a focus on eConnect (Sun SeeBeyond, ICAN, JCAPS) & Elemica
    > Validate, Test and Troubleshoot end-to-end flow from partners to back end
    > Recommend & design solutions for complex problems requiring new solutions
    > Work infrastructure and operational problems from root cause to resolution implementation.
    > Lead Root Cause Analysis (RCA) processes across multiple suppliers and solution providers involved on M2M services.

Brief Job Description :

> Participate on application development;
    > Understanding of n-tier distributed computing model including web technologies such as java, web services, etc.

> Negotiation skills;

Page 1 of 2

Minimum Skills Required:

EAI Implementation, EAI Tool: Sun SeeBeyond ICANN 4.*.* and 5.*.*
    Java / J2EE Technologies
    JMS
    • EDI VAN
    • Server Hardware (Sun)

Preferred

Key Words:

Jaglan bhai g 1 aur suggestion pls dhyan se Mailing address bhi de diya kijye aap posts me so that one can apply.
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Its a wonderful thing that during the world recession period Jaglan Bhai is coming up with so many JOB opporutnities for Jats,,,,

great guns Jaglan,,,,,,we need you and community needs you badly at this critical time

I used to get these Posts from other Jat/Non-Jat HR and other Consultants.
    even i dnt hv that much knowledge but if some one is interested i can forward the respective HR Email ids to you

Regards,
    Jaglan

Login to view details.
    Lekin bro... it is not easy for anyone to send CV without knowing the organization.... For example, I dont want to apply to IBM as I consider it as chor company.... .:D .... just example :D

Now...without complete details of employer... who knows if CVs are misused?? it has happened in the past.. so be careful...

my sincere advice...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bamsspirit View Post
    I used to get these Posts from other Jat/Non-Jat HR and other Consultants.
    even i dnt hv that much knowledge but if some one is interested i can forward the respective HR Email ids to you

Regards,
    Jaglan

ke faayda se aadhi information ka?

ke jaruurrat se email ki?? uuunvey havva me udda dyo resume, jisne jarurat hogi aape le jaaga chugg-2 ke resume.:rock

Nahi bhai Sangwan,,,,,I disagree with you, whatever Information Jaglan Bhai gives is enough ,,,,,,,Ek baat batao,,,,,Recession ke time mein itni saari naukria aise hi thoda na mil jaati hain,,,,,,

Jaglan bhai you are doing a wonderful Job,,,,we are all with you

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Lekin bro... it is not easy for anyone to send CV without knowing the organization.... For example, I dont want to apply to IBM as I consider it as chor company.... .:D .... just example :D

Now...without complete details of employer... who knows if CVs are misused?? it has happened in the past.. so be careful...

my sincere advice...!!!

Thanks Sachin

Login to view details.
    Bhai I have done the needful.

Even ek Chandigarh-Dehli haryana roadways k conductor tein bhi de diya sei CV print kar k 500 kaapi.....and I have asked him to throw one copy wherever he sees a person standing roadside... :rock

I am going to Mansa Devi Mandir to pray so that I get a job easily :D

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    ke jaruurrat se email ki?? uuunvey havva me udda dyo resume, jisne jarurat hogi aape le jaaga chugg-2 ke resume.:rock

Thanks Sangwan bhai for taking my criticism in positive way and helping the Jaglan bhai in intiating awareness among all those people who are in need of job,,,,,,,,

Bhai je kuchh extra ho to mere ko bhi deni,,,,kaal tethan/ganesh ar jugad aale bi mangan laag rhe the

Even ek Chandigarh-Dehli haryana roadways k conductor tein bhi de diya sei CV print kar k 500 kaapi.....and I have asked him to throw one copy wherever he sees a person standing roadside... :rock

ha ha ha ... Koi company aala na chugge unhe .... Koi daal bechniyaa unhe thaa le to baat alag hai.

Jokes Apart ... Yes Anil has a point it does help a lot if you know who your employer would be and saves a lot of time other wise sometimes you might end up applying for the very same job you are leaving, or for some company you would never work for.
    If it is possible it will happen.
    If its impossible , it will just take a little longer.

:tamatar

Hi Jaglan pl keep me updated if you have something in future as Imight do it in future plan.

many thx

Ravi Grewal

ravi.grewal@oracleglobal.com

amsspirit;190370]Hi ,

Any Jat Engineer/MCA/BCA, who want to get software testing knowledge(Complete Practical Training) please let me know.
    Next batch to be start from tomorrow (09-Dec-2008).
    Let me know only if He/She is dedicated enough for his career....

Please check out the attachment for Course of content.

Regards,
    Saurabh Jaglan
    9717197416[/quote]

Pannu bhai aaj manne 3-4 companies ke HR Head resume chugte dekhe MG Road pe,,,,,,,ek unme te manne jaane the,,,,manne dekh ke sharma gyaaa,,,,,,,manne kahi ke koye na bhaai yu to dharam ka kaam se araam te kar

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post