Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Jaglan's Job & Career Corner for Jats.

Bhaiya kahin koyi Bihari uss pe revddi/moongfalli ya channe bechta to nahi millega naaap majak kar rahe ho ya serious ho? waise pamphlet ki tarah Akhbaar ke beech mein rakh k bhi to girwaaye a saktey hain
    Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    ke jaruurrat se email ki?? uuunvey havva me udda dyo resume, jisne jarurat hogi aape le jaaga chugg-2 ke resume.:rock

Saurabh, your all threads have been merged to make this one consolidated job listing thread named: Jaglan's Job and Career Corner Now You can just post as many as vacancy for Jats.

Good Luck.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

To All

Hello to all,
    Roj roj is bakwaas ne sun ke dukhi ho liya hu mai te , Pata nahi mods bhi kya kar rahe hai,
    ek aadmi jo kuch koshish kar raha hai,ya karna chah raha hai , uske peeche haath paahn thha ke lag liye tham to,
    Bhai ek baat batao k chaho so, thare k mann me aa ri,

Are yo majak karan ka tem dikhe tham ne , logon ki naukri chhot ri,mhare jise kitno ko milti konya,kisi ka byah na ho raa,

Er jitne bhi ye log sein waa mere khyaal me kafi senior person hai JL pe,lagta h sab kuch asani se mil gaya hai life me

mandi k daur me thode ghane sabhi dukhi se, are kisi ki help nahi kar sakte to kam ta kam ye bedhange majak kar ke khoon to mat na phookya karo
    Bhai thaare taayein (jitne bhi maskhare sein) ek nyaari jaganh (Humor -mauj masti) hai jatland pe, wahan jao er jo thaare ji mai aaye so karo

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Bhai I have done the needful.

Even ek Chandigarh-Dehli haryana roadways k conductor tein bhi de diya sei CV print kar k 500 kaapi.....and I have asked him to throw one copy wherever he sees a person standing roadside... :rock

I am going to Mansa Devi Mandir to pray so that I get a job easily :D
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitGahlawat View Post
    Bhaiya kahin koyi Bihari uss pe revddi/moongfalli ya channe bechta to nahi millega naaap majak kar rahe ho ya serious ho? waise pamphlet ki tarah Akhbaar ke beech mein rakh k bhi to girwaaye a saktey hain
    16*2=8,JAT ALWAYS PROVE THAT :rock

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Tewatia Ji,

I regret inconvenience caused to you. You are right.

Only two points which we wanted to bring out was that:

1. One should give "email id" where we can send CVs. If email id is not given by poster of infomation, where we will send CVs.

2. We wanted to know name of the employer so that it should not happen that we are applying to the company in whihc we are working..

So, I would request that when information is shared, then it should be complete. Else, sharing CV with others and unknown people should not be done. I agree, probably, the way we have written is incorrect and offensive. We aplogize for the same and promise not to hurt your sentiments in future.. !

Quote Originally Posted by RSTewatia View Post
    Hello to all,
    Last edited by anilsangwan; January 9th, 2009 at 03:11 PM.

Thumbs down

Hello Tewatia ji,

I have given this thread a very good read. And let me share as to how I look at this.

It is very much necessary for Mr Jaglan to specify what company/organization when he posts a job requirement here. Also keeping in mind his previous posts he seem to have jobs for all IT skill sets. Then why is he not simply asking for IT resumes, why to post job requirements alone without mentioning what respective companies they would be applicable for?

For all we know, the resumes could be misused. Tomorrow your details could be used by someone posing as you to get a job. All the key things are there in one's resume -- personal info, academic details and the professional experience (in lateral's resumes). This much information is more than enough to counterfeit. Let me not give ideas to such poachers but then there are many ways one (the resume sender) can even be accused of criminal acts due to bad work done behind the scenes by someone else.

One of my close friends has had a similar experience with one bank (top-most Indian bank) in the past when he had given his details through a credit card application form. It was misplaced (as told to him) by the agent hired by the bank. He submitted again and again it was misplaced. Let me not share how his details were misused but when he got to know of it he contacted the Branch Manager (email CCed to the Managing Director and the CEO of the bank). He, till date, has an apology email written to him by the MD/CEO (same person) of this bank regretting the inconvenience caused to him. The agent was fired and the branch manager tranferred to some other location and my friend was 'subtly' rewarded.

So I do not really find much fault in the way Mr. Jaglan has been ridiculed by fellow JL members here unless he comes and clarifies himself for his own sake. He has been offering HR interview training and Resume Building training too, despite lacking some of the basic HR-coordination etiquettes himself.

I would request all the JL members to think about such consequences which may later put you in some difficulty. So, please do not email your resume blindly to anyone. When credibility of such member is under suspicion then better get in touch with professional consultants, numerous of them are working with legal permits.

There are many others who post job requirements within their own company and give their official ID for further enquiries. According to me that is fine.

This is my personal observation and very much subject to anyone's disapproval.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RSTewatia View Post
    Hello to all,
    Roj roj is bakwaas ne sun ke dukhi ho liya hu mai te , Pata nahi mods bhi kya kar rahe hai,
    ek aadmi jo kuch koshish kar raha hai,ya karna chah raha hai , uske peeche haath paahn thha ke lag liye tham to,
    Bhai ek baat batao k chaho so, thare k mann me aa ri,

Are yo majak karan ka tem dikhe tham ne , logon ki naukri chhot ri,mhare jise kitno ko milti konya,kisi ka byah na ho raa,

Er jitne bhi ye log sein waa mere khyaal me kafi senior person hai JL pe,lagta h sab kuch asani se mil gaya hai life me

mandi k daur me thode ghane sabhi dukhi se, are kisi ki help nahi kar sakte to kam ta kam ye bedhange majak kar ke khoon to mat na phookya karo
    Bhai thaare taayein (jitne bhi maskhare sein) ek nyaari jaganh (Humor -mauj masti) hai jatland pe, wahan jao er jo thaare ji mai aaye so karo
    Last edited by sumitsehrawat; January 10th, 2009 at 02:49 PM. Reason: highlighted

Quote Originally Posted by sumitsehrawat View Post
    Hello Tewatia ji,

For all we know, the resumes could be misused.
    Thanks!
    I agree with Sumit..Its a personal information and can't be circulated without proper verfication of HR Cordinator...

We all have our mail boxes flooded with such interview calls/request to send resumes.

You register your resume on any job portal and you will surely get hoards of such mails sent by consultants. BUT, often these mails are fake or below our standard.

One should never send his or her resume just for the sake of it !

And if someone is asking for the same here and has admitted that he doesnt know the company or organisation where these requirements are, then he is just wasting time and simultaneously it can turn worse in case our resume is misused or we end up being part of a useless interview session for a wrong job.

This thread being continued without sufficient information is in itself a mockery !

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Exactly !! Only difference is that we tried to tell these things in a way that everyone understands in light mood !!

Quote Originally Posted by sumitsehrawat View Post
    Hello Tewatia ji,

I have given this thread a very good read. And let me share as to how I look at this.

It is very much necessary for Mr Jaglan to specify what company/organization when he posts a job requirement here. Also keeping in mind his previous posts he seem to have jobs for all IT skill sets. Then why is he not simply asking for IT resumes, why to post job requirements alone without mentioning what respective companies they would be applicable for?

For all we know, the resumes could be misused. Tomorrow your details could be used by someone posing as you to get a job. All the key things are there in one's resume -- personal info, academic details and the professional experience (in lateral's resumes). This much information is more than enough to counterfeit. Let me not give ideas to such poachers but then there are many ways one (the resume sender) can even be accused of criminal acts due to bad work done behind the scenes by someone else.

One of my close friends has had a similar experience with one bank (top-most Indian bank) in the past when he had given his details through a credit card application form. It was misplaced (as told to him) by the agent hired by the bank. He submitted again and again it was misplaced. Let me not share how his details were misused but when he got to know of it he contacted the Branch Manager (email CCed to the Managing Director and the CEO of the bank). He, till date, has an apology email written to him by the MD/CEO (same person) of this bank regretting the inconvenience caused to him. The agent was fired and the branch manager tranferred to some other location and my friend was 'subtly' rewarded.

So I do not really find much fault in the way Mr. Jaglan has been ridiculed by fellow JL members here unless he comes and clarifies himself for his own sake. He has been offering HR interview training and Resume Building training too, despite lacking some of the basic HR-coordination etiquettes himself.

I would request all the JL members to think about such consequences which may later put you in some difficulty. So, please do not email your resume blindly to anyone. When credibility of such member is under suspicion then better get in touch with professional consultants, numerous of them are working with legal permits.

There are many others who post job requirements within their own company and give their official ID for further enquiries. According to me that is fine.

This is my personal observation and very much subject to anyone's disapproval.

Thanks!
    Last edited by anilsangwan; January 10th, 2009 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shweta123 View Post
    We all have our mail boxes flooded with such interview calls/request to send resumes.

You register your resume on any job portal and you will surely get hoards of such mails sent by consultants. BUT, often these mails are fake or below our standard.

One should never send his or her resume just for the sake of it !

And if someone is asking for the same here and has admitted that he doesnt know the company or organisation where these requirements are, then he is just wasting time and simultaneously it can turn worse in case our resume is misused or we end up being part of a useless interview session for a wrong job.

This thread being continued without sufficient information is in itself a mockery !
    Shweta and sumit, mockery is a mockery and will be a mockery, so why so much explanation. best way is,nothing should be reacted against it, u cant change it.

@ Jaglan, bhai mere, ek bar apni sab post padh ke dekh le , pichle mahine me kya kya likh diya. my request to you is , that first see yr audience before saying anything, here at JL max members r self informed, you are not addressing the village school youths, half information, wrong information, unwanted information, copy paste from other site, challenging to other members and that too in yr own style, this is not a matured action by a educated guy like you. if u really want to do something for our kaum than a lot of scope is there, Go through the all post by Naveen sir,
    there is a fight going on here after yr these posts and threads, as our old members also working on tit for tat policy. pl dont take it as personnel attack on you, i m not the thekedar here of moral policing, if u feel something correct/ positive in it than ok. otherwise leave it and excuse me considering yr bada bhai.
    The never-ending task : Self Improvement

Agree Sangwan Bhai, one thing more I think our rustic Haryanvi style was difficult to digest even with best intentions,,,,,,,

Same thing if you write in English is not given the response which if a person writes in haryanvi dialect.

Aim was to make a person to paste information with better clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Exactly !! Only difference is that we tried to tell these things in a way that everyone understands in light mood !!

Jobs in sapient.(developer,Testers etc)

Hi All,

Please chk out Sapient website,there are many (internal)jobs Regarding:-
    (all are for 4+ yr exp)
    1.Software testing-Manual.
    2.Software testing-QTP Lead.
    3.Java Senior developer.
    4.(.)net Senior developer
    as such there are more than 10+ diff Profile vacancies.
    Hope this Post can help u.

Regards,
    Saurabh.
    I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

Is these Jobs are only INTERNAL as mentioned by you..then in that case it wont be visible to the outside world...

I have tried a Search , not even a single job was there for Gurgaon office
    I Can, I Will, No Excuse!

Have u any reference in Sapient????Then he can help u better...
    but its sure there are many vacancies out there.

kz last sunday i was wd my friend...he forwarded this mail to me.

Location Gurgaon, Haryana
    Description Senior Associate QA

See things differently.

Technology and creativity serve the idea. Together. To view them any other way is to view them with the narrowest of vision. We are Sapient. Since 1990, we have partnered with some of the world’s most recognized brands, and - by leveraging the power of both creativity and technology - helped them achieve success at a rate nearly three times the industry average. Our commitment to our clients is renowned; our passion for delivering exceptional value unparalleled. Sapient is looking for individuals who want to make a difference. We are inventors, rule-breakers and catalysts, and the work we do changes lives. Our environment fosters growth and creativity, demands openness and client-focused delivery, and celebrates initiative and risk-taking. Does this speak to you? Then whether you’re fluent in the language of HTML, strategy, Java, or consumer research, we invite you to bring your talents and passion to Sapient. Our passion for client successevidenced by our ability to foster collaboration, drive innovation and solve challenging problemsis the subject of case studies on leadership and organizational behavior used by MBA students at both Harvard and Yale. Leading clients, including BP, Essent Energie, Harrah's Entertainment, Hilton International, Janus, Sony Electronics and Verizon, rely on our unique approach to drive growth and market momentum. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Sapient operates across North America, Europe and India. For more information, please visit www.sapient.com

JOB PURPOSE

Summarizes the reason why the job exists; and how it contributes to the overall goals of the organization. The main responsibilities for this position are to work independently on end-to-end and integration testing; write test cases, contribute to test strategy, assist in UAT and implementation phases, contribute to best practices and review test artifacts and requirements.

KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS

High-level grouping of responsibilities (broken down into tasks / activities) that a given role needs to perform in order to be successful

Key Responsibility Areas Major Activities

Testing Strategy & Management

Test Strategy

a. Define test strategies for low to medium complexity applications with minimal guidance from test lead
    b. Understand the business need and provide independent inputs on the testing strategy
    c. Identify risks and measure potential impact as part of defining test strategy

Test Management

a. Create and implement basic test processes for a small track by applying best practices and lessons learnt
    b. Articulate the activities involved in assessing the client test landscape by referring to the existing test assessment artifacts in the testing repository
    c. Create categorized test assessment interview questions and other test assessment artifacts
    d. Participate in the test assessment workshop as a note taker

Automation
    a. Use automation tools knowledge to implement a functional testing structure (assuming experience of at least one project in last 1 year):
    b. Use tools knowledge for compilation and debugging techniques
    c. Create and debug automation code with programming language syntax statements, exception handling, data structures, and built in libraries

Test Estimation

a. Estimate daily testing tasks by using standard estimation techniques for a low to medium complexity project with guidance from test/track lead
    b. Give inputs on estimation of tasks broken down to different sections

Test Planning and Execution

Test Planning

a. Create a test execution plan / strategy for a low medium complexity application with minimal guidance from test lead
    b. Analyse the critical requirements of a low - medium complexity application and be able to create high level scenarios with minimal guidance from the test lead
    c. Create low level test cases from high level test cases with minimal guidance from test lead
    d. Create end to end test scripts with guidance from test lead
    e. Participate in team interactions during test case creation and execution and adhere to processes

Test Execution

a. Test critical functionality of the application by applying different techniques of testing (functional, smoke, usability, system and integration testing)
    b. Log different types of defects including security, usability ,UI, database related defects
    c. Utilize defect management tools and their common functionalities for efficiency
    d. Report the test execution status by including the key data points

Defect Management

a. Create and articulate the defect lifecycle process with guidance from test lead
    b. Fetch reports from the defect logging and tracking tools with guidance from test lead
    c. Articulate and adhere to the processes to be followed in the team

Risk Tracking

a. Track and manage risks identified in the test strategy

SDLC & STLC

a. Understand and articulate the various phases of software lifecycle and use it to shape test strategy
    b. Understand and articulate the various artifacts and touch points between software lifecycle phases use it to shape test strategy
    c. Understand and articulate software testing lifecycle and the phases within use it to shape test strategy

Testing Tools

a. Work on at least one of the automation tools(QTP ,Silk, Selenium, Watir), performance tools (Load Runner, Web load) and defect management tools (Test Director, Quality Centre) using their basic features thus setting the groundwork for more advanced features later on
    b. Appear and get certified in at least one defect management , test management and automation tool

Client Management

a. Create and compile reports for client with guidance from manager
    b. Participate in client workshops as note taker

Minimum Experience

a. Candidates should have a minimum experience of 4 years in testing IT applications.
    Apply to this job
    Add to job cart
    Send job to a friend
    View similar jobs
    I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

Thanks!....
    Now the search option seems to be working

No I dont have any reference.
    Anyway i dont have 4 years experience also, but my 3.5 yr experience is equivalent to 5 yr.
    Actually i have planned to move to Delhi/NCR Region.

Do you have any Ideaa how much Sapient pays to a 4+ year experience?
    I Can, I Will, No Excuse!

i am not sure abt the salary pakages...
    but u cn snd ur resume to me...i will forward it to my friend in sapient.
    anythng else i cn do for u?