View Poll Results: IS fake id a solid reason to make u banned permanently from jatland.com

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES they should be banned permanently from jatland

42 87.50%
  • NO they should not be banned permanently from jatland

6 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: IS fake id a solid reason to make you banned permanently

fake id

i belive if we belive in good deeds than we would not reqire a fake id.yes if amoderater is using fake id than that should be in the knowlege of the administrators because in that case he is being provided fake id for a purpose.i have mysef observed uncivilised behaviour by some members not only with female members but also withmale members.i feel this place should only be for descent jats,quality not quantity should be the concern of the administrators.let peopel qualify to be the members of this place.

Smile

hello and ram ram to everybody here , i just want to request you all if you can define FAKE ID for me, i m little ignorant about the meaning of it. THANK YOU in advance

Arrow fake id

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Make him moderator as someone suggested above :rock
    how are able to know that somebody has used fake id/? but if we come to know exactly then some thing has to be done seriously.:boxing

Lastly, some concerns have been raised about a moderator having a fake id. The moderator has been doing a fantastic job in what his job is i.e. Moderation! They have also provided a satisfactory reason on why their is some discrepancy. We will NOT be making any moderator changes for this reason alone. If someone finds a problem with their actions, feel free to drop us a line through the "Contact us" link or through PM, email links.
    -Satyeshwar
    bhai theek baat s ki yo MOD apna kaam khub achhi tarah se kar rya s par bhai yo apna kaam apne asli naam ta bi kar sake s. iss site log neu aawe s ak kimme apni kaum ke bare me bera patte ki ak k likh rakhya s adde mahri kaum ke bare me. agar iss site ke lamberdar a apna naam batawan me sharmawe s to wo hamne hamari kaum ke bare me k gyaan denge. ebb iss MOd ka asli naam batawan me k dar thha .ebb m bi RAKA naam ki id banaya rya su par naam to koni badlya mane apna. adde neu bi aawa sa ak kimme apne bhaiya ta jankari hogi par neu na bera ke mahre bhai apna naam bi nakli dhar re s . issa dar s to unn ne site par aawan ki jarurat s aur bahteri site s time pass karan ne. ya pher hum ne kah dyo ak kisse aur site par chale jao.

Last edited by raka; December 18th, 2008 at 10:38 PM.
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    vivek do not you know everything is fair for moderators.........
    ya ta wahe baat ho gai ke ghar ki bahi kaka likhaniya
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

kati sahi lath bargi baat kahi,,,,,,aaj ke haalat mein nakli id ke muqable nakli insaano se jyaada khatra hai:rockpal bhar mein rang badlne waale geergit ar karelion se to aaj rooh bhi kaamp uthati hai:rock

Quote Originally Posted by raka View Post
    ya ta wahe baat ho gai ke ghar ki bahi kaka likhaniya

Quote Originally Posted by raka View Post
    Lastly, some concerns have been raised about a moderator having a fake id. The moderator has been doing a fantastic job in what his job is i.e. Moderation! They have also provided a satisfactory reason on why their is some discrepancy. We will NOT be making any moderator changes for this reason alone. If someone finds a problem with their actions, feel free to drop us a line through the "Contact us" link or through PM, email links.
    -Satyeshwar
    bhai theek baat s ki yo MOD apna kaam khub achhi tarah se kar rya s par bhai yo apna kaam apne asli naam ta bi kar sake s. iss site log neu aawe s ak kimme apni kaum ke bare me bera patte ki ak k likh rakhya s adde mahri kaum ke bare me. agar iss site ke lamberdar a apna naam batawan me sharmawe s to wo hamne hamari kaum ke bare me k gyaan denge. ebb mane sunni s ke mahre iss MOd ka asli naam sunil s to batao isne naam batawan me k dar thha .ebb m bi RAKA naam ki id banaya rya su par naam to koni badlya mane apna. adde neu bi aawa sa ak kimme apne bhaiya ta jankari hogi par neu na bera ke mahre bhai apna naam bi nakli dhar re s . issa dar s to unn ne site par aawan ki jarurat s aur bahteri site s time pass karan ne. ya pher hum ne kah dyo ak kisse aur site par chale jao.

Rakesh ji, yr signature is more than sufficient to conclude this thread.

हारा नहीं जाट कभी रण में, तीर, तोप, तलवारों से
    जाट तो हारा हैं गद्दारों से , दरबारों से.
    Last edited by sanjeev_balyan; December 18th, 2008 at 10:44 PM. Reason: hindi
    The never-ending task : Self Improvement

agar
    moderator hi apni nakli id hogi
    to members bhi apni nakli id
    banayengee. to ap log unhe bhi ban na karen

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Hi everyone,
    People choose to put a name other than their own for a myriad of reasons. I can think of a few even though I am sure that there are a lot more:
    They are paranoid about privacy;
    Maybe they have a nickname by which they would like to be known or maybe they are known by a nickname in the real world and they would rather be known by their full chosen name; yeh true but in the end people should know whats your real name ......or u always want to hide your real name ................but in the end every body know the name
    Or perhaps they are miscreants here only to tease lady members or otherwise insult others. It is this last form that we consider as a fake id. These are the people who create a foul environment here and are not welcome at this site! We actively monitor people making duplicate accounts and prevent them from doing so since a large number of them are making a second account just for this purpose.

I am certain that everyone of our members will agree with me that the moderators of this site cannot go in each and every members house to check their Raashan card and ensure that the name that they gave in their Jatland profile is indeed their real name, even though we would like them to do so. The reality is that no matter how much we try, we can't prevent a "Gaurav" to give his name as "Saurav".

Lastly, some concerns have been raised about a moderator having a fake id. The moderator has been doing a fantastic job in what his job is i.e. Moderation! They have also provided a satisfactory reason on why their is some discrepancy. We will NOT be making any moderator changes for this reason alone. we dont want any moderator changes just want to know who is that guy who wants himself to be known with other name not from his real name ...or did he legally changed his name or just for friends sake he is going with that name
    If someone finds a problem with their actions, feel free to drop us a line through the "Contact us" link or through PM, email links.
    -Satyeshwar
    Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Hi Sumit,
    There is no rule being broken here. The moderator is not using the name given to them at birth, that's all. did u except that there is someone in the moderators who is not using his real name given by his /her parents They did NOT create another id which is what we are against.ok u mean to say you are not against using a fake name id or a name by which your friend call u ..(whether none of your friend is here ) Most of my close friends at Jatland know me by the name Bagh, while others know me as Satyeshwar. That doesn't mean I am using a fake id. but u put your real name here on jatland ...not bagh or your nick name Same is the case here!
    As I had mentioned in my previous post, we can't stop people from giving a different name than their own but in the end when we all got to know about the person than we will request them to come up with his original name id or just ask the administration to change the name even though we would like them to give them not to do so. What is a problem is when they make two or more IDs. There is no need of this, and past experiences have proved that such stuff is only done for nefarious activities.
    If someone's still not understanding, let me know, I can repeat this all over again.
    -Satyeshwar

there are some examples plz read them hope you got to know what happened earlier and what are the results

Own ID
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by madhvi
    I know your talent very well. pAR EK BAAT SAMAJH NA AYYEE AK CHINMAY TE MERA BHATIJA SE, WOH HOGA 6-7 SAAL KAA... WOH KYUKKAR IBBE TE THREAD LIKHAN LAGA?:D chal ram ram

Quote:
    Originally Posted by chinmay2002
    manne ek bat bta jb babu itna syana s to beta bi kime n kime to krega. wo thread to nhi likhta pr jatland jrur khol le s uske age ka kam uska babu krde s to tnne k itrajs. chal uth k ib kime ghar ka kam kr le kyu sari time is computer m matha mara kre.

As per quote, it seems very similar as fake ID which is not allowed.

Mr.Jagbir Rathee admit that Mr.Chinmay Rathee (Original account holder) is a child who himself not able to excess his account.

So, Master Chinmay Rathee account is banned permanently and further advice to Mr. Jagbir Rathee if u want to introduce or promote your achievements to the JatLanders, its better to use your own name by your own ID…rather than using a fake ID or a infant/child ID.

You are most welcome to open your own ID.

satyeshwar do have a look

satyeshwar bhai hume koi dikaat nahi hai ki kon kis naam ki id banata hai dikaat or kisliye banata hai na hi uska reason puchna ...par jaise ki apne abhi dekha hoga ki naam badalne ke karan chinmay rathee ki id permanentally ban hogayi hai vaise hi baki members ki kyun nahi

or haan ek baat or hum sabhi ko pata hai ki vo kon mod hai jo ki apna real naam na use karke koi or hi naam use kar raha hai.... or vo khudh bhi janteee hai ki kya hoo raha hai yahan ..........satye bhai jaisa ki abhi apne dekha hoga ki chimay rathee jo id thi vo jagbir rathee ki thi or vo ussssse use bhi karte the par par unka pata chal gaya too unki id permanently bann kar di or unhee dobara se welcome kiya gaya ki aap apni real id s ayeen ......or jagbir rathee ne sabhi members or mods ke samnee galti mangtee hue kahaaa ki vooo shamaaa chatee hai ..or ve dobara ..apni real id se jatland pe register hue or unhone ek baat likhi thi main yahan paste bhi kar raha hunnnn

unko satyepal deswal sahb ne bhi ek baat kahi thi

Bhai Rathee Saheb, koi baat na, iss turre aale ki baat bhi theek se!
    Aap apna naya account jaldi se kholo aur ho jao shuru!
    Hope you will take this step of our Moderator in right spirit and certainly will not discourage you !
    register hone ke bad jagbir rathee ka post

Thanks to Virender and deshwal saab
    virender Thanks 4 registereing me again with new ID .If u have mentioned this in the registration page I would have not done it. Any way, sorry for incoveinence. Thanks to deshwal saab also, giving so nice and required advice because of which i register muself again on jatland.

jaat ka k bhrosa kd apni jhoopdi phook k khada hojya, usne to time rhte koye achhi slah de de to e thik
    wit regards to all jatlanders
    jagbir rathee

AKHIR MAIN MAI YAHI CHAHUNGA JO KOI BHI MOD HAI JINHONE AISA KARA HAI VOO YAHAN AYE OR APNI GALTI SWEKAR KARE OR ADMINISTRATION SE APNI ID APNA NAAM BADALVA LE

HUME KOI BHI MEMBER BANNED NAHI CHAHIYEE

APKO SABHI LOG JANTE HAI ..........HUMARI APSE YEHI NIVEDAN HAI KI AAP YAHAN SABKE SAMNE SWEKAR KARE KI APKA ASLI NAAM YE HAI OR APKA ID KA NAAM YE HAI JO KI APKE DOST AAP KO KEHTE HAI .DHANYEVAD

REGARDS

VIVEK GATHWALA

Think which become obvious in future

Thumbs up

Democracy by which I mean the Freedom of Speech,here, in this context, harms sometimes when someone tries to practice and apply it everywhere. It's a lethal weapon, keep its edges sharp, ensure its use only for some constructive purpose. It should not be exploited for personal revenges, personal gains, humiliation or to demean someone publicly.
    Last edited by PrashantHooda; December 19th, 2008 at 08:34 AM.

message for moderator with fake ID: tum aisse kaam bachpan se hi "karta ho" ya "karti ho"?...:p.............majhe lagge lukam-lukai ghana khel raakhya baalakpan main........
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    message for moderator with fake ID: tum aisse kaam bachpan se hi "karta ho" ya "karti ho"?...:p.............majhe lagge lukam-lukai ghana khel raakhya baalakpan main........
    :D.....:D.:p
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Smile

Actually Prashant Ji they are not cock sure. :p :D
    And the intention is limited only to have actively participation in the disputes. :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post

I did once just for fun sake and was badly hooted for that...i deserved it.I think one should not do it as it does no good.Banning permanently or not is a separate issue.Its better to be original.....uska apna majja hei.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

bilkul sahi manne bhi ek baar ek poll ke liyye nakli id banayi thi par use hi nahi kar paayi osse pahlle hi satyeshwar ko bol ke delete karva di...........
    Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    I did once just for fun sake and was badly hooted for that...i deserved it.I think one should not do it as it does no good.Banning permanently or not is a separate issue.Its better to be original.....uska apna majja hei.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    bilkul sahi manne bhi ek baar ek poll ke liyye nakli id banayi thi par use hi nahi kar paayi osse pahlle hi satyeshwar ko bol ke delete karva di...........

Thank you dev dahiya sir and ritu ji for sharing your experience here

i want every body come out for this cause .............cause its not a one time issue ..........its not only the moderators who moderate or supervise these issue ...........we have to be with them cause jatland .com is just like our home where we want every thing clean

and after all its a virtual world .......we didn need to hide any thing here .we need to share every thing

regrds

vivek gathwala

Main aap sabhi memebrs ko batana chahunga ki agar dev dahiya or ritu ji jaise seniors members yahan aake

apne experience share kar rahe hai to iska matlab saaf hai ki apni jatland .com par ye ek burayee hai jise humne mitana hai .........or mitane ka ye matlab nahi ki hum unhe ban karvaye ya fir unhe apshabd kahe .....agar hum main se jo koi bhi janta hai ki koi jatland member ..kisi galat naam se ya galat id se ya fir multiple id se login karta hai uske bare mian turant administration ya moderator ko bataye ya ..fir hum us member se kaheen ki aap apne real name ya id se login karna shuru kar de ..........

hume aap se ..koi etraaj nahi hai ..................akhir hume kya jaroorat hai ki hum kisi dusre naam se login kare ..iska matlab to saaf hai ki hum..kuch chupa rahe hain .....jatland.com ...vishv bhar ke jatoo ke liye hai taki aap kabhi kahi pe kisi ke kam aa sake .....agar hum yahan virtual world (internet) pe hi apni identity chupa lenge to hum ek dosre ke kam kaise aa payengee ...............meri aap sabhi memebrs se anurodh hai ki jo koi bhi ......apne naam ki id na use kar ke kisi or naam ya multiple id use kar raha hoo aakar bbatayee ...........

jisse ki aap moderators se anurodh kare ki voo dobara se apke real naam ka account shuru kar de

mujhe pura yakin hai ki jatland.com ka administration hamara is karye main pura sahiyog karege

dhanyevad

vivek gathwala

Last edited by satyeshwar; December 19th, 2008 at 11:36 PM. Reason: No need to list moderator names.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by sumeetsuhag View Post
    agar
    moderator hi apni nakli id hogi
    to members bhi apni nakli id
    banayengee. To ap log unhe bhi ban na karen
    भाई एक बै बता तै दो यो नकली मोडरेटर कोण है .
    इस नकली पै इतनी नक़ल मार देवा गे . कभी जिन्दगी
    मै जाटलैंड पै नही आवेगा . अरे भाई कोई चमार या और
    किसी '' जाती'' का यहाँ गलती तै आ रहा हो तो भाई वो
    इज्ज़त तै उल्टा चला जावे . ना तै इतने खोसडे मार देवा गे
    समझ मै बात नही आवेगी ..

I got to learn that many ppl make fake ID's for fun sake !:rolleyes:

Well, now what is our fault that we are being deprived of this FUN ????

I think we all must be given a chance to make fake ID's and have Fun :D

Moreover, it would be quite interesting game too ! "Who's who ???" :thappad

Seriously speaking, we all have witnessed numerous kind of actions taken in the past against this issue, but those were ambiguous and not uniformly applied !

An easy solution to the problem is that there can be a SINGLE and DEFINED action as to when & what will happen to a person found using a so called fake id.

There can also be few categories so that the extent of punishment can be defined accordingly.

For example, for a person who uses multiple id to access the place but has not misused his id for any worthless posts, talks in chaupals etc, then just a warning may suffice, but for the ones who make their presence felt through their weird acts with fake names - there should be strict actions.
    Though unbiasedness needs to be there !

And in case there is some doubt or apprehension as to what is to be done in some peculiar case as is the case here, then there can be a poll seeking members' view about what should be done, opened for a day or two and its result must be given due regard to.

so fake ids are acceptable now:eek:where are you mr vivek?i think you might get an explaination but we all should get to know too:rolleyes:
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"