View Poll Results: IS fake id a solid reason to make u banned permanently from jatland.com

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES they should be banned permanently from jatland

42 87.50%
  • NO they should not be banned permanently from jatland

6 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: IS fake id a solid reason to make you banned permanently

Post IS fake id a solid reason to make you banned permanently

hi fellow JL members just want to know that is FAKE ID a solid reason to make you banned permanently from jatland.com

i think we are in public portal to know each other and to share our experience & knowledge not to hide identity

dont you guys think so

Think which become obvious in future

Question

Vivek, I m a bit confused as in what do u mean when u say fake ID..someone who's not using his /her real name or some one who is pretending to be someone else.

surely anyone creating a nuisance should be dealt with ..

Quote Originally Posted by ram6april View Post
    Vivek.. there are many ppl on Jatland using FAKE ID's Even there name is fake .. and than someone from them become and SARPANCH.... which makes me to feel do not trust on ppl on jatland... Editor will understand my sign... n Mr ***** who is one of editor now have fake id.. and Name.. nothing is real it may be okay for many.. but for me is not.. so if anyone get banned for fake id.. is not right.. MODS plzz come forward... and atleast do not make editor those ppl who are already have fake id's.......... i know one n knew 2 before.. so now feel it can be many.........regardsRam
    This is not good if Mods are using fake names its really not good even i could have understand the name u r trying to tell. I m also wating for the reply of mods on that. Now i can see that the rules are ment for Members only not for mods or its not the rule to get register with orignal identity?

Quote Originally Posted by nysa View Post
    Vivek, I m a bit confused as in what do u mean when u say fake ID..someone who's not using his /her real name or some one who is pretending to be someone else.

surely anyone creating a nuisance should be dealt with ..

Nysa g if someone is not using his/her real name i don't think his intensions are good. He should be get banned if he is using fake name and about nuisance no point of discussion on that he must get banned on the spot.
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Quote Originally Posted by vivekgathwala View Post
    hi fellow JL members just want to know that is FAKE ID a solid reason to make you banned permanently from jatland.com

i think we are in public portal to know each other and to share our experience & knowledge not to hide identity

dont you guys think so
    Hi vivek,
    I am in complete agreement with u.At Jatland we say that its online home for jats and if someone is hidining his/her identity, then he/she is not at all entitled to be part of this elite community.
    Ravi Choudhary
    Share knowledge, its a way to achive immortality

Question

There are many members about whom everyone knows that they have used fake id's (and there were ample of fuss over this thing even on threads ) at some point of time and they are still very much active here :rolleyes:

What about them?

What the Jatland's POLICY say exactly about it ?? :rolleyes:

Is it being applied suitably????

Quote Originally Posted by shwetadhaka View Post
    There are many members about whom everyone knows that they have used fake id's (and there were ample of fuss over this thing even on threads ) at some point of time and they are still very much active here :rolleyes:

What about them?

What the Jatland's POLICY say exactly about it ?? :rolleyes:

Is it being applied suitably????

As per me, u cant make any policy as such on website to authenticate whether the identity of the person is real, u can't meet sombdy in person before getting him registered overhere,:p
    "Every Man alone is sincere.At the entrance of second person hypocrisy begins"

Quote Originally Posted by rekharathee View Post
    As per me, u cant make any policy as such on website to authenticate whether the identity of the person is real, u can't meet sombdy in person before getting him registered overhere,:p

But what about when we got to know in future that the some person has got registered himself by fake ID or NAME?
    Plant one tree atleast

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by nishantrathi82 View Post
    But what about when we got to know in future that the some person has got registered himself by fake ID or NAME?
    Make him moderator as someone suggested above :rock

Vivek.. there are many ppl on Jatland using FAKE ID's Even there name is fake .. and than someone from them become and SARPANCH.... which makes me to feel do not trust on ppl on jatland... Editor will understand my sign... n Mr ***** who is one of editor now have fake id.. and Name..
    RamLal g can you please put his name i mean current Mod who u r saying is fake ,so that we can have transparent discussion might be ur information is wrong and he may be innocent it might be just a rumor.
    Plant one tree atleast

I agree with you guys that a person with a fake Id should be banned.
    You can see that two Moderators have also voted for it.
    Could Moderators please clear the doubts about fake Id of some of the Editors as raised by a number of members above.
    Thanks.
    Yoginder Gulia

Vivek.. there are many ppl on Jatland using FAKE ID's Even there name is fake .. and than someone from them become and SARPANCH.... which makes me to feel do not trust on ppl on jatland... Editor will understand my sign... n Mr ***** who is one of editor now have fake id.. and Name.. nothing is real it may be okay for many.. but for me is not.. so if anyone get banned for fake id.. is not right.. MODS plzz come forward... and atleast do not make editor those ppl who are already have fake id's.......... i know one n knew 2 before.. so now feel it can be many.........regardsRam
    True ram we will discuss about this with mods

agar editor
    bhi fake id s too

uski power ulti
    le lo

or k ho sake hai......vaise naam hai adminstration ka yahan kuch bhi real nahi hai mujhe lagta hai almost 70% fake i.d hai

kuch action lena chiye .....jarur i agree

acha editor bhi fake id hai! bhai rajesh power-2 nahi inka to sab kamee kaat de
    "कर्म हैं जिसका भगवान, कौम वतन पर हैं जो कुर्बान |
    पगड़ी का जो रखे मान सच्चे जाट की यह पहचान ||

कुछ हमारे संग चले आये गे .कुछ देख के रंग ढंग चले आये गे .बाकी बचे होके तंग चले आये गे !

Yeh fake id wale nakli jaat hai........ Yeh to jaata ke naam pai kha sai..
    "कर्म हैं जिसका भगवान, कौम वतन पर हैं जो कुर्बान |
    पगड़ी का जो रखे मान सच्चे जाट की यह पहचान ||

कुछ हमारे संग चले आये गे .कुछ देख के रंग ढंग चले आये गे .बाकी बचे होके तंग चले आये गे !

Explanation

Hi everyone,
    People choose to put a name other than their own for a myriad of reasons. I can think of a few even though I am sure that there are a lot more:
    They are paranoid about privacy;
    Maybe they have a nickname by which they would like to be known or maybe they are known by a nickname in the real world and they would rather be known by their full chosen name;
    Or perhaps they are miscreants here only to tease lady members or otherwise insult others. It is this last form that we consider as a fake id. These are the people who create a foul environment here and are not welcome at this site! We actively monitor people making duplicate accounts and prevent them from doing so since a large number of them are making a second account just for this purpose.

I am certain that everyone of our members will agree with me that the moderators of this site cannot go in each and every members house to check their Raashan card and ensure that the name that they gave in their Jatland profile is indeed their real name, even though we would like them to do so. The reality is that no matter how much we try, we can't prevent a "Gaurav" to give his name as "Saurav".

Lastly, some concerns have been raised about a moderator having a fake id. The moderator has been doing a fantastic job in what his job is i.e. Moderation! They have also provided a satisfactory reason on why their is some discrepancy. We will NOT be making any moderator changes for this reason alone. If someone finds a problem with their actions, feel free to drop us a line through the "Contact us" link or through PM, email links.
    -Satyeshwar

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Hi everyone,
    People choose to put a name other than their own for a myriad of reasons. I can think of a few even though I am sure that there are a lot more:
    Maybe they have a nickname by which they would like to be known or maybe they are known by a nickname in the real world and they would rather be known by their full chosen name;
    Or perhaps they are miscreants here only to tease lady members or otherwise insult others. It is this last form that we consider as a fake id. These are the people who create a foul environment here and are not welcome at this site! We actively monitor people making duplicate accounts and prevent them from doing so since a large number of them are making a second account just for this purpose.

I am certain that everyone of our members will agree with me that the moderators of this site cannot go in each and every members house to check their Raashan card and ensure that the name that they gave in their Jatland profile is indeed their real name, even though we would like them to do so. The reality is that no matter how much we try, we can't prevent a "Gaurav" to give his name as "Saurav".

Lastly, some concerns have been raised about a moderator having a fake id. The moderator has been doing a fantastic job in what his job is i.e. Moderation! They have also provided a satisfactory reason on why their is some discrepancy. We will NOT be making any moderator changes for this reason alone. If someone finds a problem with their actions, feel free to drop us a line through the "Contact us" link or through PM, email links.
    -Satyeshwar
    On one side fake Id’s can not be prevented but on other side Management knew some of those fake Id’s and rewarded them with a position of monitoring members. I am not able to get what Jatland Forum’s Management want to convey to its members.
    Yoginder Gulia

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Hi everyone,

but after knowing from the members of jatland that id is fake we would automatically banned them like earlier we did in the past
    -Satyeshwar
    This means u know that someone is using a fake id or u want to say that fake id is not a point for moderation changes .......

so why jatland administration banned earlier jatland members for using fake id or name

vivek do not you know everything is fair for moderators.........
    Quote Originally Posted by vivekgathwala View Post
    This means u know that someone is using a fake id or u want to say that fake id is not a point for moderation changes .......

so why jatland administration banned earlier jatland members for using fake id or name
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    vivek do not you know everything is fair for moderators.........
    U know ritu ji if u make a rule than that rule is for every 1 no exceptions
    who eve comes in that a member or mods we have to banned them if
    today we wont ban them then tomorrow we get more cases like this
    we have to be in the system who ever is doing good or bad thats not a point

I do not know now who will be axed or banned or to get rid of everything this thread will be locked.
    Good luck guys.
    Yoginder Gulia