Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Jat girl renu rathee living on streets in mumbai

Dev Bhai ji ne is Jwalant-sheel mudde ko saamne laa-kar ek sarahaniya kaam kiya hai,,,,vo iske liye samman ke patra hain,,,,

he is very much committed towards the upliftment of our community. He understood the pain which a Jat girl was going through and thats why brought this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    Dhikkaar hei aisse CROREPATTI baap par jiski izzat sadkkon par nilaam ho rahi ho....( even if the girl is at fault)..so what? Duub kei mar janna chahiye isse baap ko.

Looking for latest details

Plz give her latest update and contact details
    I m keen to help her out.....
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

prasant singh rhoha the girl and u both r same as ur cycic. so think on it and try to become normal .over obsasiveness 4 something is not good .

Regards
    Vikas Singh Bhalothia

Quote Originally Posted by golferspar View Post
    All I wanna say is. I knew that girl very closely. She is a Distant Cousin of mine but Was really close to me at one time. But Time stops for no one. She was crazy to be famous and to be in limelight one day. She wanted to become an actress. And The things she is saying that her father used to beat her up and all. Its not True. She did what she wanted to. Her Mother used to support her and still support her. But there is a limit. See In this Case its not her parents fault and not her even. This Line isnt good. U dun know where to get down ur feets. Like she started taking drugs and smoking coz she must have thought that its a classy thing to do. Coz its normal there in So Called "Glamour Industry".

As Far is Mr. Dev's Comment concerned. He is quiet right. We all have kinda same mentality when we hear all this, rare cases but Frequently. But We dont have right to abuse anyone like her father, he is a fine person. I have seen him closely. They are 4 sisters and one brother. I am just worried about her and her family. Wish her a great life. But Plz dun blame anyone. Everyone is right @ his/her point. I know this news isnt good for Jat Community, for all of us But we can talk about Bejti thing later. She is a human being first. Wish her speedy recovery from the phase she is going through. No hard feelings for anyone!

God Bless Her!

Thanks
    Prashant Singhroha

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    I am ready to do any thing in this regard.I have already spoken to a very senior IPS officer today and have requested him to help the poor girl.I have discussed the matter with a few people in Mumbai(my friends) to do whatever they can do to help her and one of them has already reached the girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by anil_rathee View Post
    I was on vacations for my marriage
    and back today in mumbai
    can somebody give latest update on renu
    i m in andheri and can go any where to help her
    after all she is like our own sister and we should help her.
    Please somebody give me her details if u have
    I will try to search by myself also..............
    Thanks in advance

So nice to see people coming forward to help someone in need. It's true that it was her fault but after all she need help. I am in ville parle & can contribute from my side as much I can & I think 100s of Jats are here around so they must come forward.
    Jat Sabha ka office bhi Santa Cruz me hai to ab tak to sab kuchh settle ho jaana chahiye tha.
    FIGHT FOR A BRIGHTER INDIA

[b]If i am not mistaken i have seen this girl long ago, may be 4-5 months, on a national channel and i feel TOI picked this story lil late, guess too late

my apprehension is that we are beating bush around a dead meat.. please check
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

good to see people coming forward...par ek baat bolun kya..
    yaar sadkon par hazaron ladkiyan rehati...idhar logon mein itna pyar achanak se kaise phoot pada......
    chalo achha hai..kisi ki to help ho rahi...hai..keep going guys....

no comments unless the complete story is known....
    Nobody dies virgin, Life screws you up afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    [b]If i am not mistaken i have seen this girl long ago, may be 4-5 months, on a national channel and i feel TOI picked this story lil late, guess too late

my apprehension is that we are beating bush around a dead meat.. please check
    Hi vikas,
    search on google and u will get the answer.
    Ravi Choudhary
    Share knowledge, its a way to achive immortality

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Jee lenn dyo ne iss Miss Rathee ne ebb thamm....! chhhod dyo uss ne uske haal pe..... mat na halaal karo uss ne...!!