Thread: Jat girl renu rathee living on streets in mumbai

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Jat girl renu rathee living on streets in mumbai

PLEASE go through the link below and find out the truth.I have sent a mail to the TOI correspondent to supply contact number of this girl so that some help can be done.Hope to hear from TOI soon.

‘Please help me!’-Fashion Shows-Fashion-Lifestyle-The Times of India

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Fashion_Shows/Please_help_me/articleshow/3862818.cms - 9 hours ago

http://www.desihotmasala.com/2008/12...thi-model.html - 15 hours ago
    Last edited by devdahiya; December 20th, 2008 at 07:44 AM.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Exclamation i am ready to help her.

Thats very bad.

If she want i cn send her return Air-tickets to her home town,so that she can go back to her home.

And jst one condition:-Next time,she should keep in mind that wo koi aisa kaam na kare jis se jats and ooski family ki insult ho.

I dnt have her no.
    Please do let me know her no.
    i will send my help to her within few hours

Regards,
    Jaglan
    Last edited by saurabhjaglan; December 20th, 2008 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bamsspirit View Post
    Thats very bad.
    If she want i cn send her return Air-tickets to her home town,so that she can go back to her home.

I dnt have her no.
    Please do let me know.

Regards,
    Jaglan

The girl is from Gurgaon and as per her...her family does not want to support her.Story of an ambition going sour.

If you get some information from TOI pl let me know I will send somebody their.

Sir,

Agar aapkee baat ho jaati hai to batana agar wo ladkee interested hogi to usey tikect of or Khaney rehney key liyea kuchh paisa bheja ja sakta hai one of my office in Panvel I wiil send sombody if required.

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    The girl is from Gurgaon and as per her...her family does not want to support her.Story of an ambition going sour.
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

to your surprise she hails from a very rich family from gurgoan...her father is a crorepati and she is my distant relative.justnow i saw this and its really very surprising.i am shocked

Quote Originally Posted by deepika View Post
    to your surprise she hails from a very rich family from gurgoan...her father is a crorepati and she is my distant relative.justnow i saw this and its really very surprising.i am shocked

Dhikkaar hei aisse CROREPATTI baap par jiski izzat sadkkon par nilaam ho rahi ho....( even if the girl is at fault)..so what? Duub kei mar janna chahiye isse baap ko.

Hi,

This girl Renu Rathi has joined Zee News as news reader.

Thanks alot for the news...and if thts true then i am really happy for her
    Quote Originally Posted by satyenderdeswal View Post
    Hi,

This girl Renu Rathi has joined Zee News as news reader.