Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Brave Jats

Quote Originally Posted by narendra81 View Post
    dude, how can u forget Maharana pratap and his life long resistance against mugals?
    itz good to be proud of urself but plz dnt ignore others.
    Bhai mere....pratap ne apni zindagi main kabhi sasan nahin kiya...to usko maharan kyon kah rahe ho.......ye rajputon ko itihas total farzi ha.......charno aur kavion ko dhamka ke likhwaya gaya ha.........
    Inke itihas main to ye bhi ha ki prathvi raj chohan ko harane ke bad mohmad gori ne use andha kar diya........uske bad prathvi raj chohan ne andha hote hue bhi sahi nisana lagate hue gori ko mar diya........jabki asliyat ye ha ki gori , prathvi raj chohan ke marne ke 5 sal bad mara ha......aur jaton ke dwara mara gaya ha.......
    Jaton ka itihas brahmanwad ke karan sahi dhang se likha nahin gaya........maharana suraj mal JAT jaisa yodha india main kabhi bhi aur kahin bhi nahin hua. Ye rajput to saale apni bahan betion ka soda karke raj bachate the.....jabki jatone hamesa ladke raj kiya ha......

2. The Following User Says Thank You to piyush23 For This Useful Post:

jakharanil (August 31st, 2011)

dear rajendra ji,
    I fully agree with u on the fact of most of the rajputs, however my point was if you know about maharana pratap (rajput) and agree that he was hero then itz inappropriate to say "I have never heard any one".
    Apart from that we are in sync.
    regards,
    narendra

Quote Originally Posted by rajendersingh View Post
    dear narender,no can deny the fact the rana's of chhitorgargh were the real heros.they realy sacrificed for the nation .they were the only one who fought agaisnt the mughals.they did not give their daughters /sisters to mughals in marriage as all other rajputs did. it is relevant to mention here that not a single rajput king took side with rana's of chitor against mughals.maximum of toops were non rajputs there were bhils ,jats or other castes,

rajputs gave their daughters/ sisters to mughals to enjoy the patronage of mughals.it is also pertinent to know that not a single case of mughals giving their females to rajput has come to notice.rajputs sold their females to mughals to enjoy the best things of life ..shamelessly.rajputs lost all their selfrespect and ruthlessly exploited the poor public of rajsthan on behalf of mughals.where as it was never ever done by jats whether in rasjthan or punjab
    khush raho na yaar...

jeet bhai, alomost same response to you like my upper post.
    Adding to that, I am not comparing jats and rajputs and not supporting or praising rajputs for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Bhai mere no doubt about bravery and sacrifice of Maharana Pratap, he was indeed one of the bravest warrior but why are you forgeting it was King of Jaipur, Man Singh who went to fight Maharana Pratap on behalf of Akbar. So called brave Rajputs surrendered to first Mugals n' offered their behen-betis and then licked Britishers and proudly followed their philosophy. U perhaps aint aware that Jaipur was colored pink in welcoming of Prince William.

Jats on the other hand never accepted slavery of any one be it mugals, britishers or others .. we were born free n' always ll be.
    khush raho na yaar...

brahm,
    I got the point now. let me explain.
    I agreed with green and disagreed with the red so commented only on the red.It would have been better to write clearly that i agree on green and then say ahy not agree on red. Good lesson for me, i'l take care . That could have left less scope for misunderstaing and judging a person wrongly.

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    narendra, if you talk of intention... as far as i can apprehend it all depends on what you perceive from a particular post. you, as per your perception overlooked the 1st part (shaded green) and commented on the 2nd part (shaded red).

as of me, i perceived 1st part of the post, of which i was not aware >>> adds to my knowledge.

since you replied on the 2nd part (which imo/perception, wasn't so important)... i just, replied to your reply.
    khush raho na yaar...

got it,
    my learning: comment on the theme of the tread first and then talk abt offtopic .

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    also have a grasp on the title of the thread. we are talking of "brave JAT's" nd not brave rajputs. so you tell me now, which part of rajender's post should be more relevant... shaded green or shaded red ?

hope that clarifies.
    khush raho na yaar...

hi piyush,
    please read my reply to jeet. (even other replies also will clarify things )
    nothing more to add.

Quote Originally Posted by piyush23 View Post
    Bhai mere....pratap ne apni zindagi main kabhi sasan nahin kiya...to usko maharan kyon kah rahe ho.......ye rajputon ko itihas total farzi ha.......charno aur kavion ko dhamka ke likhwaya gaya ha.........
    Inke itihas main to ye bhi ha ki prathvi raj chohan ko harane ke bad mohmad gori ne use andha kar diya........uske bad prathvi raj chohan ne andha hote hue bhi sahi nisana lagate hue gori ko mar diya........jabki asliyat ye ha ki gori , prathvi raj chohan ke marne ke 5 sal bad mara ha......aur jaton ke dwara mara gaya ha.......
    Jaton ka itihas brahmanwad ke karan sahi dhang se likha nahin gaya........maharana suraj mal JAT jaisa yodha india main kabhi bhi aur kahin bhi nahin hua. Ye rajput to saale apni bahan betion ka soda karke raj bachate the.....jabki jatone hamesa ladke raj kiya ha......
    khush raho na yaar...

hi piyush,
    please read my reply to jeet. (even other replies also will clarify things )
    nothing more to add.
    Ok.......... But pratap ws not maharana ........because the word maharana indicates the great ruler ...... And pratap never rules.......

bhai naren, heavens are not going to fall even if we write off-topic... since you asked, i replied... khush raho na yaar...

got it,
    my learning: comment on the theme of the tread first and then talk abt offtopic .
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

[B] A TRIBUTE FROM THE ENEMY

I am sharing a saga of bravery of jats. It is from the book ''Jats, Gujars, and Ahirs'' by Major A. H. BINGLEY.I HAVE GOT COPY OF REPRINT OF THIS BOOK,REPRINTED IN 1918.DATE OF ORIGINAL PRINT ARE NOT GIVEN IN THIS PRINT.THESE ARE BASICALLY OFFICIAL INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT RECRUITMENT OF THESE CATES IN ARMY.WE MAY CALL THE OFFICAL RECOMMENDATION.

THE BATTLE BEING DESCRIBED IS ABOUT BHARATPUR,INTHE YEAR 1804.THETHE BATTLE WAS FOUGHT BETWWEN GEN LAKE ANDRAJA RANJIT SINGH OF BHARATPUR.GEN LAKE HAD A GLORIOUS CAREER TILL THIS BATTLE.NEVER SEEN ANY DEFEAT BEFORE THIS.MANY A BRITISH HISTORIANS HAVE ACCEPTED THAT THIS WAS WOREST DEFEAT THEY FACED IN INDIA DURING THEIR GREAT DAYS IN SOUTH ASIA.

''lake first of all besieged and captured the jat fortess of dig, which was stormed at the point of bayonet, in the face of most destructive fire. The golundaz or artillerymen stood firmly to their guns and defended themselves to the last, making use of their talwars with such desperate resolution when they were no longer able to fire, that most of them were bayoneted.

The British army then passed on to Bharatpur, which was invested on the 9th January, 1805. The town and fortress was eight miles in circumference, surrounded by a mud wall of great strength and thickness, and protected by numerous bastions, and a broad deep moat filled with water. The garrison was estimated at 8000 men, and the guns of the British siege train were neither sufficiently heavy nor numerous enough to make much impression on the works; for as soon as a small breach was effected, the jats, with that skill as pioneers for which they were famed, would work throughout the night, and by morning would have it closed by a stockaded retrenchment, which rendered an assault impracticable. Four successive attacks were successfully repulsed by the Jats. While the British assaulting columns were vainly endeavoring to force their way up the breach, or to clamber over the ramparts of the city, the garrison besides keeping up an incessant fire of grape and musketry, continually threw down upon their heads ponderous pieces of timber and flaming packs of cotton previously dipped in oil, followed by pots filled with gunpowder and other combustibles, the explosion of which had a terrible effect. The struggle, indeed was carried on with the most determined resolution on both sides; and both the British and the Jats evinced throughout the fearful conflict an astonishing and almost desperate degree of valour.
    All our efforts, however to carry Bharatpur by storm, proved fruitless and after the failure of these attempts with a loss of 380 killed and 1894 wounded, the siege degenerated into a mere blockade. The success of the Jats maybe chiefly attributed to the failure of Lord Lake’s first assault, which, while it multiplied of difficulties, inspired the enemy with confidence which increased during the progress of the siege to such a degree that in proportion as we employed our powers for the reduction of the place, they , quickened their ingenuity in providing the means for its defence''
    Last edited by rajendersingh; May 15th, 2010 at 07:46 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rajendersingh For This Useful Post:

ashishsehrawat9 (February 16th, 2012)

Further to what all was written above, in the end auther sums up like this......................

''in the preceding pages an attempt has been made to give an outline of the origine and history of jats race,circumstances which coverted a nation of peaceful cultivators into bold and enterprizing warriors,whose boast it was that they had baffled the armies of great britain,led by the most popular commander it ever had in the east,for till the siege of bharatpur the name of lake was always coupled with victory''

so friends this is the real bravery...............all other is farce....written by darbaris....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rajendersingh For This Useful Post:

Hariom1972 (February 16th, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by rajendersingh View Post
    Further to what all was written above, in the end auther sums up like this......................

''in the preceding pages an attempt has been made to give an outline of the origine and history of jats race,circumstances which coverted a nation of peaceful cultivators into bold and enterprizing warriors,whose boast it was that they had baffled the armies of great britain,led by the most popular commander it ever had in the east,for till the siege of bharatpur the name of lake was always coupled with victory''

so friends this is the real bravery...............all other is farce....written by darbaris....

a jat is writing history of another jat for the consumption of jats that is ok. but it shows moral and inttelectual bankrruptcy if you abuse and denigrate maharana pratap .it looks only few jats of jatland can write history with faireness and honesty ,what others wrote was written by pandits ,because they were against jats , some even believe bravery and valour of jats was wrongly written in the account of rajputs . no body is going to believe your history .

लोहागढ का महावीर करनसिंह माडापुरिया

भरतपुर से दक्षिण में ४० किमी, बयाना से १५ किमी उत्तर पूर्व में माडापुर गांव किलेनुमा ऊंचे टीले पर बसा है. इस गांव के चित्रसाल सिंह के दो पुत्र थे - केहरी सिंह तथा करनसिंह. दोनो भाई लम्बी चौडी कद-काठी के थे और पहलवानी के शौकीन थे. उनके आस-पास दूर दराज में उनके मुकाबले का पहलवान न था.

जेल गये

किम्बदन्ती है कि एक बार भाई केहरी सिंह की भैंसें करनसिंह के खलिहान पर पहुंच गई और काफ़ी नुक्सान कर दिया. करनसिंह को इस पर बहुत क्रोध आया. उसने अपने खलिहान से भाई की भैंसों को पूंछ पकड़ कर फ़ैंक दिया, जिससे भैंसें मर गई. भाई ने राजा को इसकी शिकायत की. राजा ने करनसिंह को दंड देकर सेवर की जेल भेज दिया. करनसिंह की खुराक बहुत ज्यादा थी. करनसिंह अकेला रोज दस सेर की रोटियां खाता था. जेल अधिकारियों ने करनसिंह की खुराक रोज दस किलो सूखा चना तय कर दी क्योंकि इतनी रोटियां बनाने में दिक्कत होती थी.

कैदी से सेनापति

एक बार संयोग से ऐसा हुआ कि इंण्ग्लैण्ड का सबसे बडा पहलवान भारत आया. दिल्ली दरबार में उस समय अंग्रेज पहलवान से लड़ने को भारत का कोई पहलवान राजी न हुआ. भरतपुर के राजा ने प्रस्ताव रखा कि जो पहलवान अंग्रेज पहलवान को कुस्ती में हरा देगा उसको ईनाम दिया जायेगा. दरबारियों ने करनसिंह माडापुरिया का नाम सुझाया. राजा ने कहा कि यदि करनसिंह अंग्रेज पहलवान को हरा देगा तो उसकी जेल माफ़ कर दी जायेगी. करनसिंह को दरबार में बुलाया गया और राजा के प्रस्ताव से अवगत कराया गया. करनसिंह ने शर्त स्वीकार कर ली और कहा कि उस पहलवान को मुझे पहले दिखा दिया जाये. विदेशी पहलवान को भरे दरबार में बुलाया गया. करनसिंह ने उस पहलवान को अपना सिर दबाने के लिये कहा. अंग्रेज पहलवान के सिर दबाने का उस पर कोई असर नहीं हुआ. इसके बाद करनसिंह ने अंग्रेज पहलवान का सिर इस प्रकार दबाया जैसे प्याज को दोनों हाथों से फोडा जाता है. ऐसा करते ही अंग्रेज पहलवान के कान, नाक व मुंह से खून की धारा बह निकली. वह तड-फ़डाने लगा और छुडाकर कहा कि मैं करनसिंह से कुस्ती नहीं लड़ सकता. भरतपुर के राजा बड़े खुस हुये कि करनसिंह ने इण्गलैण्ड के प्रसिद्ध पहलवान को बिना कुस्ती लड़े ही हरा दिया. राजा ने करनसिंह की जेल माफ़ कर दी और उसको भरतपुर के किले लोहगढ का सेनापति बना दिया. बाद में करनसिंह अपने गांव गया. वहां बड़े भाई केहरीसिंह से अपने किये की माफ़ी मांगी और उन्हें भी फ़ौज में भर्ती करा दिया.

अंग्रेजी फ़ौज से टक्कर

१९वीं शताब्दी की शुरुआत में अंग्रेजों के अत्याचार बढ गये थे. कुछ रजवाड़े अंग्रेजों के भक्त बन गये थे. भरतपुर का लोहागढ दुर्ग उनके लिये अजेय थ. ११ दिसंबर, १८२५ को भरतपुर पर अंग्रेजी सेना ने कमांडर-इन-चीफ़ कैम्बर मियर एवं जनरल निकोलस के नेतृत्व में हमला किया. अंग्रेज लोहागढ के उत्तराधिकारी के गृह-क्लेश का फ़ायदा उठाना चहते थे. लोहागढ का निर्माण इस प्रकार का था कि दुश्मन के तोपों के गोले या तो मिट्टी में धंसते थे या फ़िर हवा में जाते थे. उत्तर दिशा में किले पर जहां आक्रमण होता था उस द्वार पर चितौड़गढ वाले किले का गेट चढा था. यहां यह उल्लेखनीय है कि अल्लाउद्दीन खिल्जी चित्तौड़गढ किले पर हमला कर उसका गेट दिल्ली ले गया था. बाद में भरतपुर के राजा जवाहरसिंह ने दिल्ली जीत कर उस दरवाजे को भरतपुर के किले लोहागढ में लगाया था.

अंग्रेजों को अभितक भरतपुर के किले पर आक्रमण में कोई सफ़लता नहीं मिली थी. दुश्मन जब भी भरतपुर पर हमला करता और किला घेरता उसे कुछ हाथ नहीं लगता था, यहां तक कि उसकी तोपों के गोले भी धूल में गिरते ही ठंडे हो जाते थे. करनसिंह पूर्णत: संग्राम में व्यस्त था. उसने किले के दरवाजे के एक पट को हाथ से पकड़ रखा था और दूसरे हाथ से दुश्मनों को काट रहा था, तभी एक देशद्रोही राजा के पास गया और कहा कि करनसिंह मारा गया है. तब राजा ने कहा कि करनसिंह मारा जाता तो भरतपुर अंग्रेजों के अधीन हो जाता. राजा और रानी युद्ध देखने उत्तर दिशा के मुख्य द्वार पर आये. उसने देखा कि उन्हें झूठा समाचार दिया गया है. वीर सेनापति करनसिंह फ़ाटक पर अड़ा हुआ लड़ रहा है. करनसिंह का तहमद खुल गया है और वह लड़े जा रहा है. उधर राजा ने सोचा वीर नंगा हो गया है. क्यों न उसको मैं तहमद पहना दूं. जैसे ही करनसिंह ने राजा को तहमद पहनाते देखा उसको शर्म महसूस हुई कि राजा और रानी ने उसको नंगा देख लिया. फ़िर भी उसने युद्ध कर रहे नौ अंग्रेज अफ़सरों को बाहों में भर लिया व नहर में कूद गया. कहते हैं बाद में अन्तिम संस्कार के लिये उनके शरीर का कोई भी हिस्सा इस नहर में नहीं मिला.

जनमानस में करनसिंह

ब्रज क्षेत्र में जनमानस में करनसिंह की वीरता के बहुत किस्से प्रचलित हैं. एक बार करनसिंह के पुत्र ने कहा-सुनी में अपनी पत्नी को थप्पड़ मार दी. करनसिंह को अपने पुत्र पर गुस्सा आया. करनसिंह ने नीम के पेड़ को अपनी कुहनियों से फाडा और दो फाड़ के बीच ६० किलो का पत्थर भर दिया और पुत्र को कहा कि तू ज्यादा ताकतवर बनता है तो इस पत्थर को नीम के पेड़ से निकाल कर बता. पुत्र ऐसा नहीं कर पाया. कहते हैं कि आज से कोई २०-२५ वर्ष पूर्व तक नीम के उस पेड़ में वह पत्थर फ़ंसा था. एक बार खलिहान में आग लगने पर वह पेड़ जल गया. वह पत्थर आज भी बाबूसिंह के बाड़े में रखा है.

करनसिंह के अवशेष

वीर करनसिंह के अवशेष आज भी माडापुरिया में मौजूद हैं. माडापुरिया के चार दरवाजों में से आज मात्र एक दरवाजा खड़ा है, बाकी धराशायी हो चुके हैं. करनसिंह को ठंडाई पीने का शोक था. बुजुर्ग लोग बताते हैं कि स्वयं करनसिंह ठंडाई को घोट कर जिस बर्तन में पीता था वह पत्थर की प्याऊ है, जिसमें आज ९०-१०० लीटर पानी आता है. जिसे वह उठाकर पीता था आज इस प्याऊ का वजन ३-४ मन से कम नहीं है. उनके द्वारा बनाई गई सफ़ेद पत्थर की छतरियां आज भी मौजूद हैं. सवा मन की वह तलवार जिससे करनसिंह लड़ते थे वह आज भी भरतपुर के अजयबघर में मौजूद है.

सम्मान

वीर करनसिंह को वर्ष २०१० में उसकी मूर्ती उसके गाँव में स्थापित कर दिया गया. भरतपुर के पूर्व सांसद महाराजा विश्वेन्द्र ने वीर करनसिंह की मूर्ती व् स्मारक का अनावरण ५ अगस्त २०१० को भव्य समारोहपूर्वक किया. इस अवसर पर उन्होंने सांसद निधि से पांच लाख रुपये दिलवाए तथा राजकीय माध्यमिक विद्यालय का नाम वीर करनसिंह के नाम पर करने की घोषणा की. इस गाँव में प्रतिवर्ष दंगल लगाने की भी घोषणा की.

संदर्भ - लक्ष्मनसिंह सिनसिनवार: जाट समाज, जुलाई २०११, पृ.२३-२५

Read more on Jatland Wiki at [Wiki]Karan Singh Madapuria[/Wiki]
    Last edited by lrburdak; August 29th, 2011 at 09:38 AM.
    Laxman Burdak

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

AhlawatSardar (August 31st, 2011), ashishsehrawat9 (August 30th, 2011), cooljat (August 30th, 2011), deependra (August 30th, 2011), htomar (August 29th, 2011), jakharanil (August 31st, 2011), Moar (August 29th, 2011), premsukhdidel (August 28th, 2011), ravinderjeet (August 28th, 2011), sjakhars (February 15th, 2012), thukrela (August 28th, 2011), vijaykajla1 (August 28th, 2011), vishalsunsunwal (August 29th, 2011)

was he SUNSUNWAL ? ANY UPDATE on this burdak sahab, any way salute to him for being a powerfull jat.
    जाट के हाथ के नीचे ताज -९८९९६८६६६१
    साफा बांध ले तुर्हे दार |
    अचकन पहर ले धारी दार |
    पजामा पहर ले चूड़ी दार |
    जूती पहर ले तिल्ले दार |
    तलवार टांग ले चमक दार |
    मूछ राख ले घुंडी दार |

सही कही भाई फौज दार |

THIS FAUJDAR IS ALWAYS ON WAR COZ I AM SINSINWAR

Yes Vishalji he was Sinsinwal.
    Laxman Burdak

ULTIMATE day for me to hear that he was the GREAT SUNSUNWAL, it give me a high to hear it, ppl like RATIA MAHAL [ RATI RAM MALIK] & महावीर करनसिंह माडापुरिया
    SUNSUNWAL OR FAUJDAR r treat to all of us as they belong to GREAT KAUM THE LEGEND JAT. A party from my side to all of u on being come to know about GREAT LEGENDARY
    महावीर करनसिंह माडापुरिया the GREAT SUNSUNWAL OR FAUJDAR. Burdakji, come with more this kind of stuff.
    जाट के हाथ के नीचे ताज -९८९९६८६६६१
    साफा बांध ले तुर्हे दार |
    अचकन पहर ले धारी दार |
    पजामा पहर ले चूड़ी दार |
    जूती पहर ले तिल्ले दार |
    तलवार टांग ले चमक दार |
    मूछ राख ले घुंडी दार |

सही कही भाई फौज दार |

THIS FAUJDAR IS ALWAYS ON WAR COZ I AM SINSINWAR

Major Narendra Ola awarded with Sena Medal

Major Narendra Ola (मेजर नरेन्द्र ओला) has been awarded with Sena Medal (Gallantry Award) on 26 January 2012 for his excellent services provided in the terror effected North-East areas. He is in 15th Battalion of The Dogra Regiment Army.[1]

Early life

He comes from village Purana Bas in Neem Ka Thana tahsil of Sikar district in Rajasthan. He was born in the family of a teacher Hanuman Prasad Ola. He completed his 8th class studies from School in his village. He got graduation Degree from M.D.S. University Kota. [2]

Joined Army

Joined Army in 2001 as Commissioned Officer in 15th Dogra Regiment. During his College Education he was in N.C.C. and was awarded with second best candidate in Air Force Wing of NCC. He was motivated to join Army by his elder brother Rohit Ola of Indian Air Force. [3]

Gallantry Award

Major Narendra Ola has been working in North-East areas from last three years. When he got a news about terrorists he planned and attacked the terrorists in such a way that his team killed all terrorists without any loss from his side. For this bravery he was awarded Sena Medal (Gallantry).

References

1. ↑ http://netindian.in/news/2012/01/25/...ions-announced
    2. ↑ Jat Express, Jaipur, 10 February 2012
    3. ↑ Jat Express, Jaipur, 10 February 2012
    Laxman Burdak

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

JSRana (February 15th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (February 15th, 2012), vishalsunsunwal (February 15th, 2012)

More Jats get awards

Here is the link which gives official list of awards.

http://netindian.in/news/2012/01/25/...ions-announced

Find out who are Jats in this list. Some names are given below. About second name I got details from local press and provided info above.

SENA MEDAL (GALLANTRY)

13. IC-65369Y MAJOR SIDDHARTHA REDHU PARACHUTE REGIMENT / 31ST BATTALION THE RASHTRIYA RIFLES ARMY

14. IC-65407K MAJOR NARENDRA PAL OLA 15TH BATTALION THE DOGRA REGIMENT ARMY

SENA MEDAL (DEVOTION TO DUTY)

6. IC 40380M BRIGADIER KENNY JASKARAN SINGH GILL BRIGADE OF THE GUARDS/HEADQUARTERS 13TH SECTOR RASHTRIYA RIFLES ARMY

10. IC-45009F BRIGADIER SUKHDEEP SANGWAN RAJPUTANA
    RIFLES / HEADQUARTERS 112TH MOUNTAIN BRIGADE ARMY

16. IC-49602X COLONEL HARPREET SINGH SANDHU 5/1ST BATTALION THE GORKHA RIFLES ARMY

20. IC-51160H COLONEL SURESH KUMAR SHEORAN 4TH BATTALION THE SIKH REGIMENT ARMY

24. IC-51797M COLONEL HARMINDER SINGH SANDHU RAJPUT REGIMENT / 44TH BATTALION THE RASHTRIYA RIFLES ARMY

27. IC-52111M COLONEL SAJEEV KATARYA RAJPUT REGIMENT / 23RD BATTALION THE RASHTRIYA RIFLES ARMY

VISHISHT SEVA MEDAL

22. MR-04014X BRIGADIER SUKH DAYAL DUHAN, ARMY MEDICAL CORPS/ARMED FORCES CLINIC, DALHOUSIE ROAD ARMY

67. MR-07644H MAJOR SURENDRA KUMAR PUNIA ARMY MEDICAL CORPS / THE PRESIDENT’S BODYGUARD ARMY

68. JC-470016W SUBEDAR BAJRANG LAL TAKHAR RAJPUTANA RIFLES / RAJPUTANA RIFLES REGIMENTAL CENTRE ARMY
    Last edited by lrburdak; February 15th, 2012 at 04:26 PM.
    Laxman Burdak

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 15th, 2012), jakharanil (February 15th, 2012), Moar (February 15th, 2012), Prikshit (February 15th, 2012), ravinderjeet (February 17th, 2012), shekharjat (February 16th, 2012), sjakhars (February 15th, 2012), ssgoyat (November 8th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (February 17th, 2012), vishalsunsunwal (February 15th, 2012)

We are proud of their achievement and salute all of them.

कान और नाक कटने के बावजूद नहीं हारा यह देशभक्त

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7810_1.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	15798
    भारत-पाक के बीच हुए कारगिल युद्ध में सैकड़ों भारतीय जवानों ने शहीद होकर वीरता की इबारत लिखी थी। इनमें से कई देशभक्तों ने देश की वि़जय में अपनी महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका अदा की थी।
    ऐसे जवानों में से ही एक जवान भीखाराम मूंढ भी थे। भीखाराम मूंढ राजस्थान के बाड़मेर जिले के रहने वाले थे। इनका जन्म बाड़मेर की पचपदरा तहसील के पातासर गांव में 16 जनवरी 1977 को को हुआ था।

सन् 1994 में भीखाराम की शादी भंवरी देवी के साथ हुई। 26 अप्रैल 1995 को भीखाराम का चयन भारतीय सेना में 4 जाट रेजिमेंट में बतौर सिपाही किया गया। भीखाराम मूंढ को युद्ध के समय जम्मू कश्मीर के कारगिल क्षेत्र में सीमा पर सुरक्षा के लिए तैनात किया गया था। उस समय युद्ध अपने चरम पर चल रहा था। भारत और पाकिस्तान, दोनों देशों के सैनिक कुछ भी कर गुजरने को तैयार थे और दोनों देशों की तरफ से कूटनीतिक चालें भी चली जा रहीं थीं।

युद्ध के समय मई 1999 में लेफ्टिनेंट सौरभ कालिया अपने साथियों के साथ सीमा पर गश्त लगा रहे थे। लेफ्टिनेंट सौरभ कालिया के समूह में भीखाराम मूंढ भी शामिल थे। उसी समय पाकिस्तान के घुसपैठियों ने उनके गश्ती समूह पर हमला कर दिया। भारतीय सैनिकों ने पाक हमले का जमकर मुकाबला किया लेकिन 14 मई 1999 को 6 भारतीय सैनिकों को पाकिस्तान के गुप्तचर विभाग ने पकड़ लिया। इन सैनिकों पर भारत के लिए पाकिस्तान के खिलाफ जासूसी करने का आरोप लगाया गया। इन सैनिकों में भीखाराम मूंढ भी थे।

पाकिस्तानी सेना द्वारा इन सैनिकों के साथ बड़ा ही अमानवीय तथा बर्बरतापूर्वक व्यवहार किया गया। पाक सैनिकों ने नृशंसतापूर्वक इनके आँख, कान और नाक काट लिए। इसके बाद उन्होंने इस सभी को एक सप्ताह तक कठोर एवं पाशविक यातनाएं दी। इन सबके बावजूद जब वे कुछ भी हासिल कर पाने में नाकाम रहे तो उन्होंने सभी की हत्या कर दी।

भीखाराम मूंढ भी इस हादसे के भुक्तभोगी थे। जब इस घटना के बारे में भारत सरकार और अन्य देशों को पता चला तो अंतर्राष्ट्रीय दबाव के कारण पाकिस्तान को इन सैनिकों के शव भारत को सौंपने पड़े। 9 जून सन् 1999 को इन सैनिकों के क्षत-विक्षत शव भारत को प्राप्त हुए। अंतर्राष्ट्रीय स्तर पर पाक के इस कृत्य की कड़ी भर्त्सना और निंदा की गयी थी।

http://www.bhaskar.com/article/RAJ-J...l?seq=1&HFS-6=

Last edited by vijaykajla1; November 8th, 2012 at 07:06 AM.
    Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vijaykajla1 For This Useful Post:

deependra (November 8th, 2012), DrRajpalSingh (November 8th, 2012), lrburdak (November 8th, 2012), ravinderjeet (November 8th, 2012), SandeepSirohi (November 8th, 2012), sanjeev1984 (November 8th, 2012), ssgoyat (November 8th, 2012)

Thanks Vijayji for this post and the link. We have already a page for this brave man on Jatland click here - [Wiki] Bhikha Ram Moondh[/Wiki]

We will expand it further. This is the real purpose of this thread to bring in light the stories of Brave people which you find around you.
    Laxman Burdak

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (November 8th, 2012), vijaykajla1 (November 8th, 2012)