Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: What is this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Bhai Vivek,

Thanks for posting. Once correction. I know Sumit for long by now as we were together in Bangalore and then in Chandigarh working with the same company. If you do not believe, you can see old bangalore jat meet related posts on jatland.

I know him and everyone in his family and have visited his house many a times. I guess no other member on JL knows him better than me.

He is known with nick name Singhaada in our circles and thats why he has requested for his nick name to come clearly. Yes, he wanted this nick name to come only after Samar was exposed as Sunil. But, then what is wrong in that. Like you said, when Sunil can be Samar, Sumit can be singhaada.

And, tell me one thing, had it not been his nick name and so popular, he would not have asked for it. Which so old memer here on jatland has courage to ask mods for changing his name to something else. No one wants if intentions are not bad.

Had he come with bad intentions, he would have registered himself as Singhaada long back in 2004 instead of "sumitsehrawat".

Mods... its upto you. Your silence gives clear message to all members of jatland that there is something wrong in your moderation/ administration and policies and you dont want to face people for this.

I do know Sumit Sehrawat for past 4 years or so we met at Bangalore same company when he had invited all Jats on his birthday for a treat ( searching most of Jat Gotras in Companies internal directory) He's a fun loving person, jolly person by nature and very outspoken as can be seen in most of his posts on Jatland. Fondly he is called by many names ( Singhadaa , Sundu , SS etc ) in our Jat circle of friends since Bangalore.

Its shocking to see he is being banned for an year from JL for a name change request thinking he is non serious.

I would suggest the moderators of JL to let the display name be anything that a user can change to his like or dislike and let the permanent/login name be in profile. I believe its should not be in moderators jurisdiction to take control of user level operations of display name change and image as long as they are acceptable and descent.

Regards
    Shekhar Nehra
    If it is possible it will happen.
    If its impossible , it will just take a little longer.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Oh Shekhar, you also here!! Dekho hamarey Singhaddey ki haalat kya kar dee Mods ne !

Quote Originally Posted by shekhar_nehra View Post
    I do know Sumit Sehrawat for past 4 years or so we met at Bangalore same company when he had invited all Jats on his birthday for a treat ( searching most of Jat Gotras in Companies internal directory) He's a fun loving person, jolly person by nature and very outspoken as can be seen in most of his posts on Jatland. Fondly he is called by many names ( Singhadaa , Sundu , SS etc ) in our Jat circle of friends since Bangalore.

Its shocking to see he is being banned for an year from JL for a name change request thinking he is non serious.

I would suggest the moderators of JL to let the display name be anything that a user can change to his like or dislike and let the permanent/login name be in profile. I believe its should not be in moderators jurisdiction to take control of user level operations of display name change and image as long as they are acceptable and descent.

Regards
    Shekhar Nehra

You are correct Nehra Bhai, so many members have responded and its surprising that Mods are not coming forward to discuss this. We have given solutions to them to resolve this in an amicable manner.

Important thing is that the EGO of Mods is not letting them to accept the truth

Quote Originally Posted by shekhar_nehra View Post

Regards
    Shekhar Nehra

What a wonderful more than 200 posts speculation over a single person!! Amazing

That is rare trait of Jats but I'm privilged to recieve this.:rock All of you must be wondering that why I didnt write yet on this and that is natural for everyone.Yeah!! When one is supposed to clarify something, when one is lieing, I dnt think lied anywhere.No I'm sure I didnt.

For your satisfaction and information, lets just talk about it.You all have your versions of truth.Here is from genuine source.

This is like one decade back , I realised that I dont like very much the name which was given to me at birth.So at that time I created Samar for me.Note that this is much much before the JL came in to the thoughts of Nitin Bhai.In my circle, in my writing pursuits, I'm published and known by Samar SIngh only and wish and want to be known by only.Older name has not any significance left to me.I guess as a citizen of Free Country I have this right to excercise. Morever than that this was a conscious decision rather than out of fantasy. Had this been out of fantasy, I would have preferred Mahatma Ghandi I want this to be respected as I respect everyone's privacy.Thats it. Hope it would help.

2) Now coming to the real points. Moderation.Yes I deleted most of IRRELEVANT posts in one go at social responsblity section because both POSTERS and AUTHOR were WRONG.In a section like Social responsblity, where members are supposed to behave sensibly, all seemed to beat the hell out of one new members and this continued in many threads of that particular member. WHAT IS THIS? The freedom of speech and expression means to say anything through kilkilogy and feel euphoric after that makhol. I ask all the members of this site. Same happened at the thread 'How to Deal with Pakistan' where one senior member was bullyed just to pas time in office boring hours..Was it wrong at my side to delete such rants and after that you guys made a hullaballo, thread roko abhiyan which not only put down the dignity of forum rather distracted many sensible people from the forum to put their views on any thing just because they would be bulleyed?

Now you guys have a realax and do whatever you like here, I'm walking out from moderatorship. Happy Diwali for those who wants to post anything and everything. I didnt tolerate and I wont. tolerate nonsense, but Self-respect is utmost lovely to me and at any point of time I would bet anything for it.Moderatorship is just a small thing.

Stay Happy!!

and yeah! This thread is being closed as the purpose has been solved.

Thanks and Regards

Samar Singh Kadian.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.