Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What is this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool

Mil chuki hum sabko to 1947 me hi. :p
    Now what we need is SELF DISCIPLINE.

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    areee ye to bahut saarre log aur lugai sataye hue hai...mujhe lag raha tha ki main akela hi hain.........aao sabhi milkare iss julmo sitam ko nestanabood karee...........

Humme chaiye azaadiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii................aur wo hum lekar rahenge

Question Decide for yourself who is right & who is wrong !

Moderator's Contention :

you comments were deleted due to posting in wrong forum
    it was unrelated to the subject

My Views:

Now I fail to understand what you mean by saying this. Was the thread appearing in a wrong forum? I will reply IN THE THREAD whereever it is if I want to present any views over it. Or is it expected that I should have started a parallel thread expressing my views on some other thread ? Sounds funny !

Now coming to your contention that it was unrelated to the subject. Did you paid attention what the subject was?

BIG No !

The subject was :

"Social work na karne ke bahane...Wch one u will choose???"

Kindly do tell me is this something related to social responsibility by any means whatsoever?

And as has been pointed out by other members too, using phrases like
    jis jis -> ke jon jon se bahane hain wo choose kar lo.
    -> Come & face me
    -> I will not sit & discuss
    -> Dont use Hi Fi English .........

AND YOU EDITED THESE PHRASES AFTER EVERYTHING HAPPENED -AT 5-55 PM !

Totally unacceptable to anyone with brains !

If you found it worth deleting then why did you do it after deleting all our posts???

If you found it wrong somewhere, then why you deleted our posts which were doin the same thing - asking him to come up with practical & logical points?

Are you the only moderator who is capable and correct all the times? All all other moderators incapable ? Then why are you always there when people are hurt coz of unjustified deletion of their posts?

I think you fail to understand that this is not a class ! Its a meeting place which will be a mix of all good & bad. You need not edit each & every dark things based on your ownb criterias, just those which are either derogatory or unrelated ! I am sorry to say all the posts appearing there were RELATED ! Dont exercise your OWN rules in deciding the relation please ! Just put yourself on other side and think. We are not here to do something bad to someone, we all are putting our views in our own style, language and manner.Everyone will have his own peculiar way of expression and you cant curtail their freedom of expression until they are offending.

Now, what offending is?

Look, if I say hey you crazy people out here, dont waste your time and leave your work and jump in for something constructive, take my challenge, dont make bahanas - then I am creating a pithole for myself and will be pelted down and this isnt offending !

I think you need to broaden your horizons to gather thoughts about what a socail ntworking site means and how to take a mid way and be strict at right places and at the same time keep following let it go approach at proper places.

Now what you did was a total DISASTER. You turned the thread UPSIDE DOWN by editing/editing at wrong time/deleting posts & then CLOSING the thread recklessly.

All were/are wrong except you?

Moderator's Contention :

How come other people's posts were NOT Objectionable?

My Views:

Just because YOU thought it that way ! I AM SURE that many of the deleted posts were NOT objectionable. Posts are bound to REFLECT what is asked in the thread !
    Moderator's Contention :

Did they not contain personal comments,sarcasm in a section which is reputed for giving back to society?

My Views:

Did the thread itself wasnt a SARCASM in the so called reputed section ! But you failed to get this very very important point ! How come ????

Moderator's Contention :

How did you feel/react when people didnt respond in a positive manner at your thread@ Aakrosh?

My Views:

At the outset, you are wrong in comparing both these threads.

Now tell me how did I reacted to it there? Just point out any single unthoughtful post of mine? I never complained there? Just tell me if I wrote any such thing over there?

Was Aakrosh meant to challenge people or did I said that they are making bahaanas ! Comparison needs comparable things actually !!

Moderator's Contention :

Hope that clears your doubt, If not, you are free to ask again.

My Views:

No, I dont/didnt had any doubts ! I was/am sure that you often delete posts without there being apt reasons. I am not at all fond of increasing my post count ! If I would have been I dont lack words ! Even it doesnt hurts my ego if my posts are deleted. But it hurts a lot when posts are deleted just for the sake of deletion or 'cleaning up' as you say (but it isnt cleaning actually !)

In case you have doubts you can ask any other capable member but I think you dont think that anyone else is capable other that you !

We arent here to fire controversies or fight with moderators. We do understand that their job is akin to walking on a double edged sword. But, we can only suppost them if they show REAL leadership traits and unbiased behaviour. Remember, a true leader is one who is strict enough but simultaneously commands respect.

Dont apply strictness just for the sake of it !

Quote Originally Posted by PrashantHooda View Post

Self Discipline isit only for us i mean for members ony or it implies on Mods also? Dear Prashant i think u have not seen that Thread yesterday one i don't think that the replies posted by members are irrelevant they were 110% correct according to that thread's impression.
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25942

Kindly see the 2nd post in this thread isin't irrelevant but its by Mod so things get changed rules are different for Mods. Rules and Self discipline is applicable on Members only correct na?
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

ye anyaay bilkul sahan nahi hoga,,,,,,mere bhi bera na kitne post delete kar liye,,,,

agar delete karne hai to karo lekin sabke saath ek jaisa bartaav hona chaahiye......ab awaaj buland karne ka waqt hai bhai:rock
    Naye moderator banao aur panchayati faisle ke baad saare member vote gerenge aapne:D,,,,,,hamein parja-tantar chaahiye,,,,,

All I would say is that the moderator's contention is unjustly adamant.
    I am not doubting anyone character here... from my observation also he's been doing a good job... I've never cried over my deleted 'leg-pulling' posts but then the ACTION taken in the infamous thread was a gross mistake by the moderator. He should accept it and carry on with his duties which otherwise he's doing very well.

Ya te waahe baat hogi... mera seb ke peda ka baag hai... seb todoge to pitoge ar bahar te santre laake khaoge te ve bhi khos lunga... hehehe!

I wish if he could answer my previous post. Its not obligatory though... but I'd leave that for him or fellow moderators to decide.

P.S.: Meanwhile Mr. 'Sir-dhore-latoo' is busy with resource management... :D:D!!

Quote Originally Posted by shweta123 View Post
    Moderator's Contention :
    you comments were deleted due to posting in wrong forum
    it was unrelated to the subject
    Last edited by sumitsehrawat; December 24th, 2008 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Post Script...

It's a challenge for you to teach me about self-discipline. Come forward and face me if you are a real JAT. Do u have guts to face me or u will go for some excuse?
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Samar should have deleted the post itself while deleting the other messages, I was reading the post yesterday nd found that neither the post nor the replies were relevant enough to discuss or read...

What went wrong from Samar’s part is that he left the post undeleted whereas deleted other replies..ab galti ho bi jati hai insaan se.. the matter could have been brought to his or other moderator’s notice to demand the action on post itself..phir bi agar action na liya jata to phir to sehi maie galat hota..
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Quote Originally Posted by Nishantrathi82 View Post
    Self Discipline isit only for us i mean for members ony or it implies on Mods also? Dear Prashant i think u have not seen that Thread yesterday one i don't think that the replies posted by members are irrelevant they were 110% correct according to that thread's impression.
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25942

Kindly see the 2nd post in this thread isin't irrelevant but its by Mod so things get changed rules are different for Mods. Rules and Self discipline is applicable on Members only correct na?
    Nishant , that post was semi relevant . Here is the full-fledge relevant post of dear modertaor in the thread

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26078

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Samarkadian
    Sir Chhotu Ram:- 7/10 ..2.99 numbers he lost for his acceptance of the title ''Sir'' from Britishers.

Ch Bansi Lal :-8/10

Ch Devi Lal :-3/10

Ch Charan Singh:-8/10

Mr Natwar Singh:- I dnt find him leader rather a pussy.(-10)

Mr Ajit Singh:- Pimp( -10)

Mr O P Chautala:- Uthaigira.(-10)

Mr Bhupi Hooda :-0.5

Mr Bhajan Lal :-Pimp(-10)

Mr Balram Jakhar:-Who is this? Is he a leader?

Mr N R Mirdha :-0

Ch M S Tikketh :-A whinny Girl 0
    Last edited by prashantacmet; December 24th, 2008 at 01:24 PM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

I guess if we assure SELF-DISCIPLINE then we won't come across words like"MODERATORS" "EDITORS" "ADMINISTRATOR" is it so Prashant?
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Ke kar diya tammne....sarey Mods bhaja diye k? ibb sarey muh pai aangli dhar kai baith jao:thappad<yo Mods ki taraf tai hai:rock

Bilkul theek ,,,,Ch. Chhotu Ram aur Ch. Tiket ka apmaan sahan nahi kiya jaayega........

if mods can use these adjective with Jat leaders and that also who are very elder in age, then they should not have any right to delete any post of others.....,,,

Mhaare(Sachin/Sangwan/Sehrawat/Sunita Hooda),,itne saare post delete kar diye inhone,,,aur un posts mein siraf gyaan ka bhandar bhara pada tha:rock,,,,ek ek shabd motiyon ki tarah peero rakha thaa,,,,,bhai likhti haan hange laage se,,,,ye nahi chaahte ki Jat kaum ki andar gyaan ki roshni bante

Jai Jawan.....Jai Kisaan..............kilkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Nishant , that post was semi relevant . Here is the full-fledge relevant post of dear modertaor in the thread

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26078

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Samarkadian
    Sir Chhotu Ram:- 7/10 ..2.99 numbers he lost for his acceptance of the title ''Sir'' from Britishers.

Ch M S Tikketh :-A whinny Girl 0

Kuch bhi hai Summer ki vocab kafi achi haiOriginally Posted by Samarkadian

Ch M S Tikketh :-A whinny Girl 0[/QUOTE]

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Nishantrathi82 View Post
    Agree Even from last few weeks the same is happining with me. I m agree some of my post can be considered as a irrelevent but still i wrote them because the atmosphere in that thread is demanding that kind of posts but some of them were not irrelevant i wrote them by giving my 15-20 minutes and after some time i got the message that they have been deleted by Mr. Samar it really discourage me that i should stop writing here and even from last many days i m keeping my self away by writting in very few threads. What i think that before Samar either our other moderaters were not doing there work properly or Samar is doing some mistake.

You are right Mr. Nishant, From the very beginning i have tried to start some threads but they were deleted due to irrelevant (as per their views) or out side of the JATLAND or JAT caste (But i dont think so). That's why now i am a silent member here on JATLAND. I am only posting my simple comments on other member's posts. Because if they find something big irrelevant in my post they can ban me form JATLAND which i dont want to be happen. Because here I have found knowlegable threads also.
    Now it is enough to say otherwise they will delete this post also. :boxing
    :rockSANDY = JAT

JAI :rockKIL:DLKI :rock TAULL !!!!!

"JAHAN JAAT VAHAN THAATH" :p

Here is an idea - why don't you guys team up and together write 'New initiative at Jatland' paper/presentation?
    Since you guys feel strongly about the Moderator-ship by Samar, your topic can be this. Also I think Samar's group is working on something to do with Social Networking and Jatland, so we can have a very healthy debate.
    All I hear here is incoherent emotional outbursts and some Jatu style leg pulling.

Think about it.
    Do more, love more

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Thanks Sumeet bhai for your response and contribution to this thread.

Naa bhai... Year 2008 ka social service ka tender humne Jaglan er Samar tein de raakha sei... hum aagle saal karengey yoh kaam.... so that they can also get some time to take rest !

Quote Originally Posted by sumeetmalik View Post
    Here is an idea - why don't you guys team up and together write 'New initiative at Jatland' paper/presentation?
    Since you guys feel strongly about the Moderator-ship by Samar, your topic can be this. Also I think Samar's group is working on something to do with Social Networking and Jatland, so we can have a very healthy debate.
    All I hear here is incoherent emotional outbursts and some Jatu style leg pulling.

Think about it.

kilkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:D

agle saal aapa quotation pahlya de dyaange:rock

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Thanks Sumeet bhai for your response and contribution to this thread.

Naa bhai... Year 2008 ka social service ka tender humne Jaglan er Samar tein de raakha sei... hum aagle saal karengey yoh kaam.... so that they can also get some time to take rest !

Login to view details.
    Sandeep Ji,

Abb aap ko bhayabheet honey ki jarurat nahi hai... aap khul kar apne vichaar rakhiye.

Itihaas gawaah hai... jab jab insaan par julm hua hai... uska naash karne k liye bhagwaan ne khud avtaar liya hai... Shayad abb bhi waisa hi ho :D

Quote Originally Posted by SANDEEP5 View Post
    You are right Mr. Nishant, From the very beginning i have tried to start some threads but they were deleted due to irrelevant (as per their views) or out side of the JATLAND or JAT caste (But i dont think so). That's why now i am a silent member here on JATLAND. I am only posting my simple comments on other member's posts. Because if they find something big irrelevant in my post they can ban me form JATLAND which i dont want to be happen. Because here I have found knowlegable threads also.
    Now it is enough to say otherwise they will delete this post also. :boxing

Iss nai diwa dyo josh....ar yo fafeddya jaga...khamkha....Waise silent Volcano se Silent Jatland Member jyada khatarnaak saabit ho sakta hai:D:Diss liye inke andar ki bhawnao ko nikalwao:rock
    Sandeep Ji,

Abb aap ko bhayabheet honey ki jarurat nahi hai... aap khul kar apne vichaar rakhiye.

Itihaas gawaah hai... jab jab insaan par julm hua hai... uska naash karne k liye bhagwaan ne khud avtaar liya hai... Shayad abb bhi waisa hi ho :D

Login to view details.
    Sunita....Tu mharaey saarey secret chaipp diye haddey... !!! tere jisi bebbey sabb ki ho te dushmanon ki jarorat nahi hoti....

PS: Sorry for word "Tu" for "aap"....par baat ka Lehzaa sa Tu mein e baitha... :rock

Er haan 46 kilkiii for "P.S."

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Iss nai diwa dyo josh....ar yo fafeddya jaga...khamkha....Waise silent Volcano se Silent Jatland Member jyada khatarnaak saabit ho sakta hai:D:Diss liye inke andar ki bhawnao ko nikalwao:rock

46 Kilkiiiiiiiiiiii meri od te bi Sangwan bhai aur Sunita ji ke liye:rock...

hakikat mein julm ki intaah ho gayi hai,,,,,ab waqk hai jaagne ka,,,

Bhai Sangwan issa kunsa formula in Mods dhore se jiste inhe nyu bera paatte se ke kunsi irrelivent post se ar kunsi genuin:D,,,,bera paatte to batayiye aage te ham bhi vo laa ke test kar liya karange

Sunita....Tu mharaey saarey secret chaipp diye haddey... !!! tere jisi bebbey sabb ki ho te dushmanon ki jarorat nahi hoti....

PS: Sorry for word "Tu" for "aap"....par baat ka Lehzaa sa Tu mein e baitha... :rock

Er haan 46 kilkiii for "P.S."