Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: What is this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

singhadda is one of the most genuine,real and sensible member on this site..agar osko hi ban kar diya hai to me kahuggi....taanashaahi type ho gyi ya to.which is not accepted.ban kar do hum sabne bhi i mean all nonsense but genuine ppl out here
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

To answer some questions:
    I banned Sumit. So please direct all your hatred towards me and me only. The buck stops here!
    He was made aware of this decision. We both had an email conversation about it. He has accepted it graciously and stuck with his choice of name. It is a discussion in between me and him only. So why the big hoopla?
    As I mentioned in my previous post (and it looks like no one here understands anything if I mention it only once), this is a new policy being enforced hereon to dissuade the jokers! So no one prior to this day will be effected.
    Lastly, we are going to maintain the decorum and sanity of this site no matter how many people are out to destroy it! Names like "Gorilla" will not be permitted, no matter how many of you want it. Some members are trying to make this a competition to show the moderators down! The same members have come asking for help from mods when needed and gotten it manifold times. It's quite surprising to see how they change their colors with the speed of a chameleon.
    -Satyeshwar

so ppl who has taken help of mods are now indebted to them and support them even if they are wrong.i know its your site and you can set your own rules but just be just.
    Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    I banned Sumit. So please direct all your hatred towards me and me only. The buck stops here!
    He was made aware of this decision. We both had an email conversation about it. He has accepted it graciously and stuck with his choice of name. It is a discussion in between me and him only. So why the big hoopla?
    As I mentioned in my previous post (and it looks like no one here understands anything if I mention it only once), this is a new policy being enforced hereon to dissuade the jokers! So no one prior to this day will be effected.
    Lastly, we are going to maintain the decorum and sanity of this site no matter how many people are out to destroy it! Names like "Gorilla" will not be permitted, no matter how many of you want it. Some members are trying to make this a competition to show the moderators down! The same members have come asking for help from mods when needed and gotten it manifold times. It's quite surprising to see how they change their colors with the speed of a chameleon.
    -Satyeshwar
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

It is not the question for discussion that who is banned. It appears that policy on administration of this forum is not clear. In order to save the skin of one person, the administration has changed rules rather I will say rules were twisted to satisfy ego. This type of attitude is not good for the future of this forum. It is OK that Owner of this forum can do whatever they like because this forum is a private property but I do not think any one has any right to threaten the volunteers(members of this forum). No one wants to destroy this site but the actions of Moderators in the recent past are enough to do this job of destruction.
    Thanks.
    Yoginder Gulia

Self over estimation is also a problem with people, You dont deserve any hatred rather you deserve applauses for same,,,

kisse ne thaare pe help maangi hogi to tamne karegi,,,haade na te kisse Mod pe help maangi ar naa kade maangage,,,,,,what you want to show that people are here to take help from you,,,,,,

I have recieved infraction from mods today, i am you keep on giving infraction what i feel correct will keep on penning down,,,,I very well know how to keep the decorum:rock.

Some members are trying to make this a competition to show the moderators down! The same members have come asking for help from mods when needed and gotten it manifold times. It's quite surprising to see how they change their colors with the speed of a chameleon.
    -Satyeshwar

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    These two posts clearly answer all Mods queries and show them the ground reality.... Baaki, its "your" site... do whatever you want and be happy !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    so ppl who has taken help of mods are now indebted to them and support them even if they are wrong.i know its your site and you can set your own rules but just be just.
    Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    It is not the question for discussion that who is banned. It appears that policy on administration of this forum is not clear. In order to save the skin of one person, the administration has changed rules rather I will say rules were twisted to satisfy ego. This type of attitude is not good for the future of this forum. It is OK that Owner of this forum can do whatever they like because this forum is a private property but I do not think any one has any right to threaten the volunteers(members of this forum). No one wants to destroy this site but the actions of Moderators in the recent past are enough to do this job of destruction.
    Thanks.

surprises me this thread wasn't deleted by Mods?
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    These two posts clearly answer all Mods queries and show them the ground reality.... Baaki, its "your" site... do whatever you want and be happy !!!

Question

this is a new policy being enforced hereon to dissuade the jokers! So no one prior to this day will be effected.

-Satyeshwar
    - When was this policy formed ?

- How the members were notified/informed/cautioned/told about the same?

- Was the date of such an IMPORTANT policy intimated suitably to all the members by putting information about it at some conspicuous location?

- What all was clarified about the execution of this policy ?

- Where is it written whether it was meant to be applied from retrospective or prospective effect?

- Or was it an UNINFORMED, & ONE-SIDED IRREVERSIBLE decision ?

Thumbs up

commendable move, I appreciate that !!

Btw, to add something ... how about offenses like thread hijacking, leg pulling, cheap humors n doing gossips in serious threads, are you also going to consider these points in upcoming policy? These cheap tricks are seriously put off and should not be allowed on all sections apart from Time Pass.

I'll be highly grateful to you if you also think over it, thanks !

-Satyeshwar
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Quote Originally Posted by sachinb View Post
    mods isse chetawani ke rup mein le yaa phir haath jod kar nivedan samjhe hamara,,,,

asbp aur kilki taull ne ek baithak mein adhikaarik taur par ghoshna kar di hai ki,,,,jab tak sumit sehrawat ko bhaahal nahi kiya jaayega tab tak hum sabhi karya kartaa,,,,, thread roko abhiyaan chalaane jaa rahei hain,,,,

thread roko abhiyaan ki taarikh bahut jaldi ghoshit kar di jaayegi,,,,neeche likhe sections ko chhod kar baaki kisi bhi section mein koyi bhi thread nahi chalne diyaa jaayega

is abhiyaan mein siraf social responsibility aur jat history section ko hi chhoda jaaayega,,,,in do sections mein hamare karya-karta kaam ko suchaaru rup se chalne denge,,,,kyonki asbp apni naitik jimmedaari bhi khoob jaanti hai

aap sabhi se anurodh hai ki hamein apna samrthan de aur anyaay ke khilaaf ladai mein apni aawaaj buland karein
    भाई मैने यह धागा पूरा पढ़ा नहीं है, पर यह "थ्रैड रोको अभियान" क्या चीज है ? ऐसे तो यह थ्रैड भी किसी अभियान की भेंट हो जायेगी !

ऐसा करो कि बोट क्लब / इंडिया गेट या जन्तर मंतर पर एक धरना शुरू करो । वैसे भी 26 जनवरी आने वाली है - उसमें एक लोकतंत्र की झांकी भी निकलवा दो ।

थोड़ा मजाक में लिखा है भाईयो, बुरा मत मानना ।
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post

Btw, to add something ... how about offenses like thread hijacking, leg pulling, cheap humors n doing gossips in serious threads, are you also going to consider these points in upcoming policy? These cheap tricks are seriously put off and should not be allowed on all sections apart from Time Pass.

Btw, to add something ..... how about telling the members how, when, where and in what manner these 'OFFENSES' start, and how are these to be segregated from the unfruitful expressions like 'I second it' , 'Cheers', 'Thumps up to ....' & blah blah which consume cyber space but result in no value addition of any sort .... Do you wish us to act as if we are in a class or as if we are mere puppets hanging our heads from here to there ?

Now, what good these appreciating expressions result into? This appreciation without any input is the most irritating thing to read on any thread to be true !

Now what to do, you find something to be wrong & I find something else to be wrong and all of us have their own rights & wrong ! How will it be decided who is GENUINELY wrong?

And take my word for it, any discussion which is worthwhile & there are like minded people who wish to discuss it, then NOTHING can come in its way ! It will find its own way, one need not worry about it. Its just like that do your part and DONT try to govern each & every action of others.

How about briefing us after each & every post after analysing it thoroughly through your various filters?

How about messing up on a daily basis saying this is cheap & that is leg pulling & that is thread hijacking of the day !

How about having our passwords and writing on our behalf - clean & to the point !! :rolleyes:

I guess PUPPETS are needed here

Its high time that moderators come out with a comprehensive set of guidelines AFTER discussing suitably with all the members and members must also bera with the moderators once suitably discussed & modified guidelines come into effect.

Else, as can be seen since last few days, JL is losing its image and members are refraining from worthy discussions, are quitting the place and cheapest humour is on an uproar ! And these posts are not being deleted even ! Aur kare bhi kaise .... ye posts delete kar di jaayengi to Today's Posts me kuch bhi nahi bachega !

Time to wake up, make up & take up guys !
    Last edited by shweta123; January 2nd, 2009 at 01:04 PM.

Right Shweta Ji and just to add to your well drafted post, members must be informed in advance like they did hen this profile like Orkut thing was incorporated. Moderators pestor the members for testing new technical settings every now & then but dont give it a thought before banning a sincere member for 1 year? I say its discrimination within Jatland. And who cant be a good performer, if given an authority won't you perform like a good moderator, though i personally feel, you'll turn the request down even if offered as you want to say it loud and clear if members say something against moderators they all are banned. We should actually behave like apes/monkeys, thas why i opted to change my name Gorilla:oand they think im just doing it for fun sake:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Quote Originally Posted by shweta123 View Post
    Btw, to add something ..... how about telling the members how, when, where and in what manner these 'OFFENSES' start, and how are these to be segregated from the unfruitful expressions like 'I second it' , 'Cheers', 'Thumps up to ....' & blah blah which consume cyber space but result in no value addition of any sort .... Do you wish us to act as if we are in a class or as if we are mere puppets hanging our heads from here to there ?

Now, what good these appreciating expressions result into? This appreciation without any input is the most irritating thing to read on any thread to be true !

Now what to do, you find something to be wrong & I find something else to be wrong and all of us have their own rights & wrong ! How will it be decided who is GENUINELY wrong?

And take my word for it, any discussion which is worthwhile & there are like minded people who wish to discuss it, then NOTHING can come in its way ! It will find its own way, one need not worry about it. Its just like that do your part and DONT try to govern each & every action of others.

How about briefing us after each & every post after analysing it thoroughly through your various filters?

How about messing up on a daily basis saying this is cheap & that is leg pulling & that is thread hijacking of the day !

How about having our passwords and writing on our behalf - clean & to the point !! :rolleyes:

Its high time that moderators come out with a comprehensive set of guidelines AFTER discussing suitably with all the members and members must also bera with the moderators once suitably discussed & modified guidelines come into effect.

Else, as can be seen since last few days, JL is losing its image and members are refraining from worthy discussions, are quitting the place and cheapest humour is on an uproar ! And these posts are not being deleted even ! Aur kare bhi kaise .... ye posts delete kar di jaayengi to Today's Posts me kuch bhi nahi bachega !

......hmmm Lets See.
    Last edited by saurabhjaglan; January 2nd, 2009 at 01:52 PM.
    I find brothers in all castes , love in all religions. This whole world is my family .

- Was the date of such an IMPORTANT policy intimated suitably to all the members by putting information about it at some conspicuous location?

- Where is it written whether it was meant to be applied from retrospective or prospective effect?

Mods pls repley on the same asap.
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post

Dear Jit if u r talking about hijacking and leg pulling then u r also a part of these kind of activities i have seen several times. But as far as about your above comments i think u r doing same think if u want to appreciate and have any suggestions i think PM or VM or Email of the Mods are better ways it shows me some other picture but anyways its your wish.
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

ye sab galat ho raha hai ......ye kya prove kerna chata hai...bina bataye pic delete ker dega .....kaal nae yo hadae mhare dhore mail aani band ker dega.....

agar samar ji ko mere profile pic acahi nhai lagi to mujhe kyun nhai kaha gya change kerne ko .............aapne aap pic delete karne ka kya matlab hai.......its really .........vaise samar (saab ) ko aapne ghar ka tv phodna chaiye agar vo pic aachi nahi thi.........kyoki us mae aisa kuch nahi tha.......
    gaama main dangal ,kabbadi nahi dekhi k isnae.......aya sanskriti ala

mods plz take some solid action against it ..........

Lightbulb

Shwetaji,

Your reply shows nothing but utter frustration you take chill pill then reply rationally. I seriously don't get how could you compare appreciation with those cheap derogatory remarks ?? :rolleyes:

I always appreciate if I find something worth appreciating for and there is no harm in it, in fact it adds value to that thread. Don't u applause, thumbs up when u like something?

If you have time go thro' the thread of RK uncle, 'how to deal with Pakistan' go n read that ... am sure many users on net apart from JL members would be reading it, just tell me what kinda image those ppl ll have about our community when they read those cheap remarks??

You know many of worthy n senior members left JL just cuz of these hijacks n leg pulling, when I asked them to come back they said its no more worthwhile to visit, ppl just quarrel there in vain. now tell me how should we improve ?

I supported the right cause, no nonsense talks should be allowed on serious discussions and for this mods gotta be serious here.

Think about it.

Rock on
    Jit

Last edited by cooljat; January 2nd, 2009 at 02:47 PM.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

A question to Satyeshwar if a name like GORILLA isn't allowed then how did you allow a profile name like "SEVDA" i think gorilla is far better than SEVDA, its ok if yu dont know the meaning of the word SEVDA, plz see in haryanwi dictionary and justify, now plz dont reply in arrogance.
    Last edited by AmitGahlawat; January 2nd, 2009 at 03:08 PM. Reason: spell check

Apart from these questions i would like to ask some more questions which i think will make the picture more clear to me atleast-

-Who is the Owner of this site?
    -Are Mods can make the rules on their own without consulting anyone, if yes then guys be carefull tomorrow u might get baned for excessive use of site or may be because ur name is XYZ or may be because ur age is 25-40 because mod can create a new rule and can tell you that this is our new rule and u all are get baned from today.
    -Is there any way by which mods can provide atleast some transparency or it will be running in the same way i m still waiting for some kind of clarification on the other thread regarding Fake Name even the name of the MOD has been clearly put by some guy!
    -If this is kind of Dadagiri then fine clearly told us that its our site and we will do what we want, so atleast people stop posting things here on threads. And then Mods will do this work of updating the threads by their own.
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Some people here are trying to change direction of this thread. Kindly dont do this. This thread is for problems which mods have to address... and no one else...!!!!