Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What is this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAD WRITTEN THIS POST IN THE THREAD on SOCIAL SERVICE by Mr. Jaglan AND Mr. Moderator DELETED IT 2 Times .

WHY ??????????????

Is thread me ab bacha kya, sab kuch to delete kar diya !

"Dont demotivate the spirit"

Arent you demotivating the spirit of we people who were asking genuine questions?

What demotivating thing we asked just tell us?

We just asked him to elaborate his high projected plans !

We asked him to tell us about his achievements/moves he has made to promote social service causes.

We wanted to hear what concrete/result oriented things has he done to be able to boast about him by saying 'I am a man of myself' (just refer his another thread & read this sentence).

Social service isnt marketed like this I am sorry to say !

What was wrong on our part to pick up his stupid comments/boastful statements and ask him to come up with something appreciable and supportable???????????

Are we all opposed to social service?

Dont we have regards for people who do such things time & again?

We do have ! But should we entertain those boastful people who, inspite of asking them again & again about their plans, what help he needs from us etc are busy saying that 'DONT GIVE ME BAHANAS' 'I WILL NOT SIT & DISCUSS' !!

Being a moderator doent gives you right to DISTORT the thread & views expressed therein in a manner YOU think fit !

YOU need not be correct every time ! Come out of this misconception !

You arent above Jatland and you arent there to impose YOUR viewpoints & concepts on all of us by deleting posts which have their own importance in some way or the other.

You arent the sole authority ! Dont take your discretion to be UNIVERSAL !

yu aade ka chaudhary lagwa raakhya thaamne...yu to nuoey delete karegga............2 mahinne tai merri saari post delete maaran laag rya........." irrelevant post" padhe padhte aankh phoot li merri......byara ni yu saari baat relevant hi likhya karre ke......................aapne aap to saare thread main bakwaad karta haande aar mharri saari post delete kar de..........ke drama hai yu............??????????????????????
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

mere Jatland ke bhaio...yeh modertor (samar kadian)saahab ab mujhe ban karne waale hai.......agar main jatland par nahi raha to aap sab kasam khao ki merre peeche iss jatland ko iss jaalim modertaor se azaad kawaaoge.............aap sab ko iss julm ke khilaf aawaaz uthanai hai..........yeh atyachaar ab bardasht nahi hota..............
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Moderators are here to help people by deliting or editing irrelevent posts so please don't mind
    Agar ye aisa nahi karenge to yahan katkad mach jaga aur jo aap log itne shauk se yahan aate hain apne vichar vyakat karne yahan aane se katrayenge
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    I agree 1000%.

Bhai samar , tenne koi khundakk sei maharey tein to nyu e bata de... mere yaar yeh kainchee kyu chalawe sei....?

Tenne mahari te deekh gi... uss ki na deekhi... jo poori Jat kaumm ne lahoo-luhaan karann laag ra tha? Ghuddki maare tha woh TIE AALA BRUCE LEE>......Tenne ek sweet si post likh k woh thread close kar diya.. Kyu??

Yoh bhed-bhaav kab tak chalega...?? Kab tak tum apni man-maani karogey aur kisi bhi post ko irrelevant keh kar delete kartey rahogey...

Kya yahaan pe tumhaarey khilaaf aawaz uthaane waala koi nahi hai??

Let we people breathe here !!! Puhleeezzzz !!!! Itna tight mat karo mahaul ko ki Jatland pe logg aayein hi nahi. Only people are strength of this website !!!!

Ps: Kar diye menne bhi bann er iss post ne delete je tera mann kare toh!!

Quote Originally Posted by shweta123 View Post
    I HAD WRITTEN THIS POST IN THE THREAD on SOCIAL SERVICE by Mr. Jaglan AND Mr. Moderator DELETED IT 2 Times .

WHY ??????????????

Arent you demotivating the spirit of we people who were asking genuine questions?

We asked him to tell us about his achievements/moves he has made to promote social service causes.

We wanted to hear what concrete/result oriented things has he done to be able to boast about him by saying 'I am a man of myself' (just refer his another thread & read this sentence).

What was wrong on our part to pick up his stupid comments/boastful statements and ask him to come up with something appreciable and supportable???????????

We do have ! But should we entertain those boastful people who, inspite of asking them again & again about their plans, what help he needs from us etc are busy saying that 'DONT GIVE ME BAHANAS' 'I WILL NOT SIT & DISCUSS' !!

Being a moderator doent gives you right to DISTORT the thread & views expressed therein in a manner YOU think fit !

You arent above Jatland and you arent there to impose YOUR viewpoints & concepts on all of us by deleting posts which have their own importance in some way or the other.

Last edited by Samarkadian; December 23rd, 2008 at 06:34 PM.

Neele, parshant and shweta .... ghani kalli manno so .... itni kalli ki baat na se ... harek aadmi ka dimag ek sa na hota ... er ek aadmi har kise te boojh ke bhi kaam na kar sakta ... suhamti suhamti kahe lyo er sun lyo ... Samar bhai tun bhi madi narmi rakh liya kar ....

Dear Mod/Editor:
    If you delete some irrelevant post in a particaular thread by one particular person, Kindly delete all the irrelevant posts in that thread by whomsoever....

But dear fellow jatlanders
    it's not feasable to have him here all the time, deleting such posts.
    If he misses some irrelevant post (when he deleted of your's, and you consider some other irr relevant posts as well in the same thread), you can send PM to Mod's...
    i do it like this..and it works well...

(Now, it depends upon you...apki kis Mod gel ram ram ..namaste hai..:p:D)

Remember:
    They don't get paid for it...they have other commintments and Obligations too.

But Anyways, we all see much groupism here at JL, be it Mods or the ppls.
    This being an inbuilt trait in all of us.
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

Well I agree with Shweta completely on the issues that she and a few other fellow members raised on that particular thread. I am not talking about leg-puling posts which even I was a part of on three occasions. But it was called for. Take this...

A guy, formally attired, posts about community upliftment through community resource management and willing to take a lead in the proposal. Well fine... people obviously appreciate this idea but before they are vocal about it they get to read things like
    "If you are a Jat do this...
    If you are real Jat help me...
    I challenge you...
    come and face me...
    ".

And he concludes with...
    "dont write HIGH-FI English nahi to hume dictionary leke baithna padega..be sincere in your thoughts...etc etc...
    if you have guts call me".

What does that mean? Is he really in his senses or is he mentally challenged? This leads to the confusion. I don't feel all those involved in making fun of this chap were any wrong. And no prizes in guessing I myself joked about him.

There is another very valid argument from a moderator (Im not gonna say who) that what if even after all this propaganda at least one community lad is truly benefitted. Well fine, I agree with him. But then my question to the moderator is that why don't you first correct the party broadcasting its agenda in the ways it does.

Anyways... the main question here is why people are not allowed to raise their suspicions about the party's motives. Why not? What is a forum then for? The party had asked for help and had provided his contacts (phone number, email id, orkut account, Jat World community association and what not on this heavenly earth). The interested people can directly contact him there. Why not the thread was immediately locked after the very first post or made sticky? What are people supposed to write in his call for a revolution? All Waah-Waahs??? C'mon gimme a break. Readers have 'leader-generated' confusion in their minds and obviosuly they will ask questions. You delete leg-pulling posts... fine... but why to delete this quoted post by Shweta who is merely raising her genuine concerns.

One can say that we tried to discourage this Mr. Real-Jat (can't think of a more stupid name). What are you (moderator) doing by deleting these posts that seek explanations?... and very much rightly so.

And if this is not enough for you to understand then let me know if I can start a new thread like this...
    "Jato sun lo kaan khol ke na te thaare naaka me dogga de dunga.... main chaand pe Tairaaki pratiyogita karvaunga Jaata ki.... Jaata ka naam roshan hoga... apne apne kacche baliyan leke pahuch jaana.... jo saacha Jat hai aage badho main hu tumhare saath.... jo bahana maarega vo chor hai... sabne aana hai.... Chand ke upper Jat ka kabja hoga... hum roshan ho jaayenge.... Phalaaana Dhimaaka ar aaam ka achaar...manney Tie te ada raakhi photu main magar main kuch bhi chithde odh ke aa jaunga... mere contact yo rhya real_jat@chaand.com.... contact kar lena... ukar te main paingla hu kati magar tam na aaye te dharti par te kho dunga... "

Trust me if I write the above thing in a new thread I would also not expect anyone to tease me or joke around. Because I am sincere. Rubbish!!

It ain't difficult... let's try calling a spade a spade.

If possible, please answer.

Regards,
    Moderator's friend

WHY ??????????????

Last edited by sumitsehrawat; December 23rd, 2008 at 11:29 PM. Reason: a bad word omitted...

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    Neele, parshant and shweta .... ghani kalli manno so .... itni kalli ki baat na se ... harek aadmi ka dimag ek sa na hota ... er ek aadmi har kise te boojh ke bhi kaam na kar sakta ... suhamti suhamti kahe lyo er sun lyo ... Samar bhai tun bhi madi narmi rakh liya kar ....
    bhai... aap ne woh thread dekha tha K ? Agar aap ne der se dekha toh bahut kuchh miss kiya uss thread mein.... updated version is not correct !
    Last edited by anilsangwan; December 23rd, 2008 at 09:03 PM.

Login to view details.
    K conclusion nikaala ja bhai tere is reply ka.... mere te sarr ke upper tein gaya!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    Dear Mod/Editor:
    If you delete some irrelevant post in a particaular thread by one particular person, Kindly delete all the irrelevant posts in that thread by whomsoever....

But dear fellow jatlanders
    it's not feasable to have him here all the time, deleting such posts.
    If he misses some irrelevant post (when he deleted of your's, and you consider some other irr relevant posts as well in the same thread), you can send PM to Mod's...
    i do it like this..and it works well...

(Now, it depends upon you...apki kis Mod gel ram ram ..namaste hai..:p:D)

Remember:
    They don't get paid for it...they have other commintments and Obligations too.

But Anyways, we all see much groupism here at JL, be it Mods or the ppls.
    This being an inbuilt trait in all of us.

Login to view details.
    Love you bhai Sumit,,..... nichodd nikaal diya baat ka inn chand lines mein aap ne....

Quote Originally Posted by sumitsehrawat View Post
    [FONT=Verdana]

And if this is not enough for you to understand then let me know if I can start a new thread like this...
    "Jato sun lo kaan khol ke na te thaare naaka me dogga de dunga.... main chaand pe Tairaaki pratiyogita karvaunga Jaata ki.... Jaata ka naam roshan hoga... apne apne kacche baliyan leke pahuch jaana.... jo saacha Jat hai aage badho main hu tumhare saath.... jo bahana maarega vo chor hai... sabne aana hai.... Chand ke upper Jat ka kabja hoga... hum roshan ho jaayenge.... Phalaaana Dhimaaka ar aaam ka achaar...manney Tie te ada raakhi photu main magar main kuch bhi chithde odh ke aa jaunga... mere contact yo rhya [EMAIL="real_jat@chand.com"]contact kar lena... ukar te main paingla hu kati magar tam na aaye te dharti par te kho dunga... "

Regards,
    Moderator's friend
    Last edited by Samarkadian; December 23rd, 2008 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Removed objectionable word from quoted post on his request.

Bhai Hooda kaali kyukar na maanne manas:D.....ek to us Jahaj ke langar ne Bhu-Madhya sagar mein Network cable tod di......saare din JL pe nahi aan paaya......

aapne naam ke 2-4 taar jod ke aaya su ibbe paani mein badke,,,,,arr aate ne yu tamasha dekhya.......Bhai kaali to aavegi ......

Mere ko Jaglan bhai ke unch vichaaro se vanchit rakhne ke liye JL ke moderator jimmedaar hain,,,,,,Jaglan jaisi mahaan hastiya....sadiyo mein kabhi kabhi paida hoti hain,,,,,,,Social service na karne ke itne saare bahane bata kar unhone gyaan ki roshni baanti hain........logo ko pata nahi hai ki unko kitni mehnat karni padi in sab ka practical experience paane ke liye:D.....,,

Sangwan Bhai, Sumit, Shweta bahan ko,,,aap sabko ek salah hai.....aage se aap controversial posts ko copy paste karke back-up rakhle.....:D

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post

WHY ??????????????

Agree Even from last few weeks the same is happining with me. I m agree some of my post can be considered as a irrelevent but still i wrote them because the atmosphere in that thread is demanding that kind of posts but some of them were not irrelevant i wrote them by giving my 15-20 minutes and after some time i got the message that they have been deleted by Mr. Samar it really discourage me that i should stop writing here and even from last many days i m keeping my self away by writting in very few threads. What i think that before Samar either our other moderaters were not doing there work properly or Samar is doing some mistake.
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    mere Jatland ke bhaio...yeh modertor (samar kadian)saahab ab mujhe ban karne waale hai.......agar main jatland par nahi raha to aap sab kasam khao ki merre peeche iss jatland ko iss jaalim modertaor se azaad kawaaoge.............aap sab ko iss julm ke khilaf aawaaz uthanai hai..........yeh atyachaar ab bardasht nahi hota..............

Kyu bhai Prashant Ban kyu kaarne waala aisee hee ban kaar dega kya beekar me biinabaat ke ye saaaaahe kiya bhai taane k pehle hee baata di. I have not seen u involving in any ridiculous talks. so why he wants to ban u?
    Plant one tree atleast

Login to view details.
    Nishant bhai,

Samar has proved that earlier mods were not doing their jobs properly and because of which number of members of this site increased upto 10000... Yeh sabb puraaney mods ka nikammapan tha ki log apni baat khul kar likh letey they...

Probably Samar wants only selected members to stay here... thats why he is doing his job "properly" to kick all of us out slowly!! Posts are deleted, tempered with and that too for selected people. People who start illogical thread are not penalised but those who oppose it, are. First all good posts are deleted and then thread itself is closed. No evidence is left as to what was the issue and who was right and who was wrong !!!!

Imagine, if you are not allowed to state what you want to say in your post... you are kind of dead on jatland... and same is happening to all of us..

Quote Originally Posted by Nishantrathi82 View Post
    Agree Even from last few weeks the same is happining with me. What i think that before Samar either our other moderaters were not doing there work properly or Samar is doing some mistake.
    Last edited by anilsangwan; December 24th, 2008 at 10:33 AM.

Fer kitt karein the "EARLIER" moderator their jobs properly? wey tai Di arr Bhabhi arr bhai banaan mai busy reh sain....arr kai chaupal mai paari lenn-denn mai arr wey foollan ke gulldastey pakddan mai....Saara bojh Summer paiye to sai....tum bi samjhtey konya koye baat....samjhani paddey sai:D:p:p
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Nishant bhai,

Samar has proved that earlier mods were not doing their jobs properly and because of which there are more than 10000 members of this site.

Probably Samar wants only selected members to stay here... thats why he is doing his job "properly" to kick all of us out slowly!

Imagine, if you are not allowed to state what you want to say in your post... you are kind of dead on jatland... and same is happening to all of us..
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

I don't want to comment on this specific issue but would like to say one thing that Samar Kadiyan is doing a great job as a moderator. It is my personal observation so mere par bandook mat taan diyoo ab..
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

areee ye to bahut saarre log aur lugai sataye hue hai...mujhe lag raha tha ki main akela hi hain.........aao sabhi milkare iss julmo sitam ko nestanabood karee...........

Humme chaiye azaadiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii................aur wo hum lekar rahenge

Login to view details.
    Mukesh ... bhai tenne khoob "Lattooo dikhaa k latthh maarya". Comment maarya bhi er haath bhi dho gya :D

Probably you have not seen all the posts of yday's thread ( original version)... thats why you have that opinion about his moderatorship.

baaki, Kraanti aa ri sei Members mein, aawaz buladh howann de.. datt ja thoddi si der....

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post
    I don't want to comment on this specific issue but would like to say one thing that Samar Kadiyan is doing a great job as a moderator. It is my personal observation so mere par bandook mat taan diyoo ab..

I m eagerly wating for the reply on this thread by Mods.
    Last edited by Nishantrathi82; December 24th, 2008 at 12:28 PM.
    Plant one tree atleast