Thread: Think about it!! Do we allow an undisciplined environment on JL?

Think about it!! Do we allow an undisciplined environment on JL?

Just read a thread and got to knew that Samar has resigned from the moderatorship, though its his personal decision and not a new thing on Jatland as earlier too there were many moderators who quit the moderatorship because of their personal reasons.

But this one is totally a different case, where the moderator was forced to quit because he was doing his job with full responsibility. In the course of serving the job he unintentionally hurt the EGO of some members as their irrelevant and nonsense posts were deleted. Instead of respecting the policies, (which is expected from every responsible member) they went on rampage and started writing personal comments against the moderator, few others too joined them and they were surprisingly unchecked as no moderator took a strict action against such a stupid behavior.

The most surprising thing which I noticed was the unconcerned behavior of other members and moderators those didn't even care to write their honest views on that very post. I'm damm sure every responsible member knows who was wrong and who was right? I think there could be two reasons behind the indifferent behavior of the other members -

1) either we are too much image conscious and afraid of speaking truth, knowing it may invite anger of some members..

2) or we don't love a discipline environment..

if I am to summarize the concern raised by fellow members against the moderators then they were following

a) He deleted some posts irrelevent posts (those were really irrelevant so I think he just did his job without any offense to anyone.)

b) Some of them attacked on him that he is not using his real name and went on writing anything against him but the truth about using a second name was totally personal and it was clarified very well but they were not in mood to show some maturity.

c)Because of this, some members tried to change their name like signhada, tamatar etc. and when it was clearly explained too them that using such names may invite one year ban to them but still they didn't mind to respect the policy. And when one of them was banned they made a issue of it..

Now if we look at the above reasons, do you really think that moderator was on fault or he misused his power?

Can't we show some sense of self responsibility? Where is the problem in following the policy of a portal or organization with dignity???

If you people think that discipline and decorum should be maintained here then in my opinion, we all should request the admin/moderators of the site to bring Samar back as a moderator otherwise it will discourage other moderators as well from taking strict action. but if you think that doing job with maturity and responsibility is wrong then no problem, carry on with the same stuff and one day we will have a messed up Jatland !!

Choice is yours, either support a disciplined and friendly environment or anarchy !!

Think about it !!
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post
    Just read a thread and got to knew that Samar has resigned from the moderatorship, though its his personal decision and not a new thing on Jatland as earlier too there were many moderators who quit the moderatorship because of their personal reasons.

But this one is totally a different case, where the moderator was forced to quit because he was doing his job with full responsibility. In the course of serving the job he unintentionally hurt the EGO of some members as their irrelevant and nonsense posts were deleted. Instead of respecting the policies, (which is expected from every responsible member) they went on rampage and started writing personal comments against the moderator, few others too joined them and they were surprisingly unchecked as no moderator took a strict action against such a stupid behavior.

The most surprising thing which I noticed was the unconcerned behavior of other members and moderators those didn't even care to write their honest views on that very post. I'm damm sure every responsible member knows who was wrong and who was right? I think there could be two reasons behind the indifferent behavior of the other members -

1) either we are too much image conscious and afraid of speaking truth, knowing it may invite anger of some members..

2) or we don't love a discipline environment..

if I am to summarize the concern raised by fellow members against the moderators then they were following

a) He deleted some posts irrelevent posts (those were really irrelevant so I think he just did his job without any offense to anyone.)

b) Some of them attacked on him that he is not using his real name and went on writing anything against him but the truth about using a second name was totally personal and it was clarified very well but they were not in mood to show some maturity.

c)Because of this, some members tried to change their name like signhada, tamatar etc. and when it was clearly explained too them that using such names may invite one year ban to them but still they didn't mind to respect the policy. And when one of them was banned they made a issue of it..

Now if we look at the above reasons, do you really think that moderator was on fault or he misused his power?

Can't we show some sense of self responsibility? Where is the problem in following the policy of a portal or organization with dignity???

If you people think that discipline and decorum should be maintained here then in my opinion, we all should request the admin/moderators of the site to bring Samar back as a moderator otherwise it will discourage other moderators as well from taking strict action. but if you think that doing job with maturity and responsibility is wrong then no problem, carry on with the same stuff and one day we will have a messed up Jatland !!

Choice is yours, either support a disciplined and friendly environment or anarchy !!

Think about it !!
    Don't be judgemental before writing in such a controversial section. Have u written this by putting your conscience under the table?.I think you need to retrospect the whole thing and yourself rather than insisting members for a brainstorming session!!.. Good luck for your new endeavour
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Think about it !!
    Yes Mukesh, i m agree with you

Finally Samar closes the thread "what is this" and cleared his side. Fake Id is a burning topic on JL for last couple of weeks. Thread started by vivek and than by Shweta on this topic were not worth reading. I believe, Vivek had started the thread keeping in mind the Samar case. As per me, Samar took long to clear his side and a lot of doubts were emerged due to this. Sumit, Sunita , Ritu di, and all were quite disappointed about the issue. Therefore they raised their voice to get the ans from Samar or other MODS on the issue. (quite natural).
    But Samar should have done it earlier. Clearing a doubt is a most corrective measure. Now, Samar has cleared his part, may be Vivek was not aware about this. Mean time a lot of things have happened. Sumit and other members have been banned. Now Samar has also surrendered as Mod due to this episode. (as per me wrong decision)

Moderatorship is not a easy job, Samar is doing it in very good manner, Few members r crying that he is very harsh and deleting their posts stating irrelevant. as per me,Samar has done his job excellently till now. but as all umpire decisions r not welcomed, in the same way, Mods action shall also not be welcomed by the members whos post are deleted, but there should not be so much of cry. discipline and decorum of this site should be maintained and mods decision should be accepted by every body.

My request to admins that Samar should be called back. Otherwise the moral of other mods will be down. Now a days JL is becoming mess of all utter nonsense. नारेबाज्जी , किलकिया , मखोल उडाना आम् बात् हो गयी है. Even threads with serious discussion r not left, senior members r being insulted. So strict modship is very much reqd to save this beautiful portal of our KAUM.

Same time banned should be lifted from Sumit and others due to this name change episode. As they were not aware about the facts and were demanding clarification.
    The never-ending task : Self Improvement

Lightbulb

Agreed Wholeheartedly, Mukesh & Sanjeev !!!

Am kinda shocked to read about Samar's resignation in other thread ... I think he is by far the best Mod and was serving his duty with full honesty and sincerity.

I want him back and want few more of his caliber as mods.

Admins, please bring him back and ask him to resume his moderatorship.

Thanks !

Rock on
    Jit

Choice is yours, either support a disciplined and friendly environment or anarchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev_balyan View Post

Moderatorship is not a easy job, Samar is doing it in very good manner, Few members r crying that he is very harsh and deleting their posts stating irrelevant. as per me,Samar has done his job excellently till now. but as all umpire decisions r not welcomed, in the same way, Mods action shall also not be welcomed by the members whos post are deleted, but there should not be so much of cry. discipline and decorum of this site should be maintained and mods decision should be accepted by every body.

My request to admins that Samar should be called back. Otherwise the moral of other mods will be down. Now a days JL is becoming mess of all utter nonsense. नारेबाज्जी , किलकिया , मखोल उडाना आम् बात् हो गयी है. Even threads with serious discussion r not left, senior members r being insulted. So strict modship is very much reqd to save this beautiful portal of our KAUM.
    Last edited by cooljat; January 9th, 2009 at 05:56 PM.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

bhaiyoooo ek baat pehlaan bata doon soon ki main samar ke khilaf nahi tha

main ..jatland pe jitni bhi fake ids hain unke khilaaf hoon ..maine us thread pe samar se itna hi chahta tha ki voo sabke samne aake apna asli naam batayee...agar samar ko samar naam s itna hi pyar tha too apna login naam samar rakh leta or profile naam pe sunil hi rakhta ....

bhai main post delete ke khilaaf nahi tha na hi hoon main nahi chahta ki yahan koi bhi aaaye or apne behuda vichar likh de .or hamari is site ko .fijuli site bana de .es site par memeber hi nahi bahut guest (dusri cast ke log ) ke log bhi visit karte hain . esliye irrelevant post delete karne bhi jaroori hain

jai jat jai bhagwan

Think which become obvious in future

The issue concerning fake ID was raised by members but Moderators/Administrators did not give satisfactory reply to the question raised by members. Rather I will say that threatening language was used by Moderators/Administrators to crush the discussion which led to the situation you are complaining about here. The lack of transparency, attitude and double standard of Moderators/Administrators is solely responsible for this episode and it will not be appropriate to blame members otherwise it may again be like opening of a can of worms. These are my purely personal views and every member has a right to differ with it.
    Thanks.
    Yoginder Gulia

bhai theek s yo MOD bhai apna theek kaam kar rya tha . kuchh posts delete bi karni pad jya s . iss site ki grima bi banaye rakhni jaruri s . jato ki aur sites bi bahut s .jatto ki do hi site jyaada popular s ek jatt world aur dusri jat land.
    yaha ek thread suru ki jats leaders ko rating ki, rating to theek kai bhaiya ne to unke uppar anpe vichar bi likhe s , bhaiyo iss site par dusre bi visit karte hain , wo padenge to kya sochenge. ebb aura ne to likhi so likhi hamare iss MOD bhai ne bi unko nahi chhoda apne vichar diye bina
    "THE MODERATOR":oOriginally Posted by Samarkadian
    Sir Chhotu Ram:- 7/10 ..2.99 numbers he lost for his acceptance of the title ''Sir'' from Britishers.

Ch Bansi Lal :-8/10

Ch Devi Lal :-3/10

Ch Charan Singh:-8/10

Mr Natwar Singh:- I dnt find him leader rather a pussy.(-10)

Mr Ajit Singh:-
    Pimp( -10)

Mr O P Chautala:- Uthaigira.(-10)

Mr Bhupi Hooda :-0.5

Mr Bhajan Lal :-Pimp(-10)

Mr Balram Jakhar:-Who is this? Is he a leader?

Mr N R Mirdha :-0

Ch M S Tikketh :-A whinny Girl 0

aab batao ye kaha tak sahi tha. theek hain aap achha kaam kar rahe the apni duty theek se nibha rahe the par bhai ya baat galat thi.
    " जाट हारा नहीं कभी रण में तीर तोप तलवारों से ,
    जाट तो हारा हैं , गद्दारों से दरबारों से
    |"

" इस कौम का ईलाही दुखड़ा किसे सुनाऊ ?
    डर हैं के इसके गम में घुल घुल के न मर जाऊँ || "
    ...........................चौ.छोटूराम ओहल्याण

Quote Originally Posted by raka View Post
    bhai theek s yo MOD bhai apna theek kaam kar rya tha . kuchh posts delete bi karni pad jya s . iss site ki grima bi banaye rakhni jaruri s . jato ki aur sites bi bahut s .jatto ki do hi site jyaada popular s ek jatt world aur dusri jat land.
    yaha ek thread suru ki jats leaders ko rating ki, rating to theek kai bhaiya ne to unke uppar anpe vichar bi likhe s , bhaiyo iss site par dusre bi visit karte hain , wo padenge to kya sochenge. ebb aura ne to likhi so likhi hamare iss MOD bhai ne bi unko nahi chhoda apne vichar diye bina
    "THE MODERATOR":oOriginally Posted by Samarkadian
    Sir Chhotu Ram:- 7/10 ..2.99 numbers he lost for his acceptance of the title ''Sir'' from Britishers.

Ch Bansi Lal :-8/10

Ch Devi Lal :-3/10

Ch Charan Singh:-8/10

Mr Natwar Singh:- I dnt find him leader rather a pussy.(-10)

Mr Ajit Singh:-
    Pimp( -10)

Mr O P Chautala:- Uthaigira.(-10)

Mr Bhupi Hooda :-0.5

Mr Bhajan Lal :-Pimp(-10)

Mr Balram Jakhar:-Who is this? Is he a leader?

Mr N R Mirdha :-0

Ch M S Tikketh :-A whinny Girl 0

aab batao ye kaha tak sahi tha. theek hain aap achha kaam kar rahe the apni duty theek se nibha rahe the par bhai ya baat galat thi.

inka hindi main matlab bataoo pehlam maneee ki ye ke likh rakhya s .........fer aage kime main bhi likhoon

Think which become obvious in future

Hello friends

Friends,

I have written the following posts because of three reasons:

I was a part of this episode
    2.I want everyone to know the whole truth
    3.I want people to understand things in entirety

Because what I have to say is quite long I have fragmented it in different parts.

My ‘other‘ name: Singhaada

-----------------------------------

For Mukesh’s and everyone else’s information, ‘Singhaada’ was the name given to me by my grandmother when I was about 3 years old. My family members and a few close friends call me with this very name. This is my other name and howsoever funny it appears to anyone I very much treasure it. I would request you to show a little respect if not much towards my name. So, please don’t write with contempt as in “
    some members tried to change their name like signhada, tamatar etc”. How would you feel if I call you Mukesh Samosa... Idli Dosa, Baabugossa? Not good I suppose. Even I did not feel good the way Mukesh wrote about my name.

Now answer me one thing… is nickname not allowed at Jatland? Before you answer read here… (date posted: Dec 17th, 2008) http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpo...9&postcount=15 this is straight from the Administrator of Jatland. And in this post he says… “Maybe they have a nickname by which they would like to be known or maybe they are known by a nickname in the real world and they would rather be known by their full chosen name; Or perhaps they are miscreants here only to tease lady members or otherwise insult others. It is this last form that we consider as a fake id.

As Singhaada is my nickname I should not have been banned from Jatland
    . And, there is no reason on earth one could call it a fake ID. I had written about it very openly here… http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpo...8&postcount=75 quoting the administrator of Jatland. I did so on 24th Dec 2008. There was this loophole in JL’s policy and I just wanted the administrator as well as the moderators (not just Samar… but all moderators) to know it.

Why name change to Singhaada?
    -----------------------------------------

I have been an active member of this website for almost last 4 years. I have seen many controversies here and I too have observed many of other active members here by their posts and demeanour towards others. I never felt the urge to keep my other name (i.e. Singhaada) until I saw this thread http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26104 (Is fake ID a solid reason for ban) started on Dec 17th 2008. A few people had mentioned about Samar keeping a fake name here on JL. His original name is ‘Sunil’, as per many members. There was no clarification from Samar on this regard. Why he should or should not give any clarification, I have written about it in the “Samar – The Moderator” section down. I thought when moderator can keep a fake name (or other name, giving the benefit of doubt to Samar that this is his nickname) then why cannot the ordinary members? Jatland rules are same for all… right? And I also thought of keeping my nickname. What is wrong in it??

Singhada Sehrawat got banned

----------------------------------------

I received an email from the Administrator asking me not to keep this name but I held on with my request. If a moderator can keep it without an explanation then why not a member? The Administrator changed my name to Singhada Sehrawat and Singhada Sehrawat was an active member for a few hours. I later received another email from the Administrator that he feared many other Jatland members will ask for silly name changes and Jatland would become a jungle, so either you get the name changed or Singhaada will be banned for one year. According to me this fear was very right but then “Singhaada” is my nickname. Why should I put back myself from getting my nickname to be displayed, if it is in the rules of JL? If people think that I am doing it for fun then I will answer them with the right reason? And, I was very much willing to answer. And to answer I tried visiting on Jatland but to my surprise found myself banned already. So, I was asked to reconsider but before I could give my opinion I was already banned. This was a shock to me. This ban, according to me, was not justified and so I wrote back to the Administrator. I also replied back in anger than if it makes his job easier then he can ban me for lifetime and not just one year. Result: I remained banned. All this was happening in parallel to the member’s disappointment with Samar (the moderator, not the person). And yes, I was one of them disappointed. Why? I am giving the reasons in the following post.

Last edited by sumitsehrawat; January 10th, 2009 at 06:36 AM. Reason: "now" changed to "not" upon revision of post...

contd...

Samar – The moderator
    --------------------------
    I have some personal experience of chatting with Samar in the Chaupal, when he was an active member and also after he became a moderator. I have always found Samar to be a nice person. However, there was a point when he used to create a lot of noise about fake IDs in Chaupal. He always questioned two girls (Moni Dahiya and Anu Chikkara) to be faking on Jatland and there are many regular Chaupal visitors who can confirm this. This was made to be a big issue so much so that one day both these girls (Moni and Anu) had to give out their telephone numbers and were asked to be called upon to prove their being different entities. For everyone's knowledge, they are two different human beings. At that time Samar was only an active member. But, this issue is not insignificant and you may find out as I discuss the failures of Samar as a moderator below.

I personally feel Samar has taken a wise decision of resigning from the Moderatorship post and following are the reasons why I strongly think so.

1. Fake ID:

As the news spread that Samar is using a fake ID, it was very much expected from Samar (the moderator) to respond back and clarify as to why he is doing so. I think it was his duty. After all he is a moderator and such things that can lead to chaos in any organization or online forum should be avoided as part of his/her responsibility. I think Samar here failed to understand this responsibility. He avoided clearing things to members. Maybe he responded back to Administrator and clarified but then there was no statement issued in public by Samar - the moderator. And this was very much necessary especially when there have been incidents in Chaupal where Samar has raised doubts over a couple of member’s genuineness. I am not sure if these girls (Moni and Anu) would like to write here but then they know and they also conveyed many a times on Jatland that Samar’s allegations made their life at JL Chaupal miserable.

2. Ignoring member’s genuine questions

Please go through these posts in the order they are mentioned.

Post 1: http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26157
    Post 8: http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpo...17&postcount=8
    Post 22: http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpo...2&postcount=22
    Post 25: http://www.jatland.com/forums/showpo...7&postcount=25

If you are a good reader then you would understand that Shweta’s original post was very unjustly deleted by Samar (moderator) and Samar’s contention on the deletion of her post was never convincing. I agree that nobody like’s his/her post to be deleted or edited by the moderator and many a times members have wrongly made noise about it. But then, this does not give any right to the moderator to delete a post that is well-written and very much related to the topic being discussed. Member’s asked for answers and Samar kept chatting in the Chaupal for hours at a stretch casually ignoring the member’s doubts that could only be answered by him. This shows that he’s inapt and incompetent as a moderator.

3. Maligning prominent Jat leaders

Now, how on earth can someone call prominent leaders of any community as ‘pimps’, ‘pussy’ and ‘whinny girl’. And trust me this was not written by George W. bush but this came straight from one of the moderators. Samar did this badmouthing while being a moderator maintaining the decorum of the same community portal and moderating the posts of members of the same community. And, may I say a highly LOYAL community.Who would tolerate such shallowness from a moderator, a moderator who should be leading by example proved as a disgrace on the name of same community. There are members on this website who are from the same political families. Who would tolerate such bad words about their fathers, taus, chachas, dadas? What if Deepender Hooda comes and writes back to Samar calling his father a Pimp??? And what if he adds more to it and calls his mother names? What about their close relatives or many loyal supporters of these political families? Mind you there are many of those here on this website. What if they write back in those tastelessly indecent terms? The thread was to rate leaders, it was not to abuse leaders. Where is the respect?? And, mind you Samar was a moderator when he post such degrading words. Is this called maintaining the decorum? Is it not called indiscipline??

This act of Samar was very much enough to accuse him of being INSENSITIVE to mass.

I do not say Samar did not do any good job as a moderator. He did. He was nice. But then when it came to critical situations, Samar’s demeanour as a moderator was casual, inapt, incompetent, inarticulate and highly insensitive. These are enough reasons for him to stand down and I really respect his decision that he also thought so. And Mukesh, when people at leadership positions casually ignore the doubts of their followers then they just create confusion, many a times in the minds of followers and sometimes in their own minds. Here Samar was horribly late in accepting it and people who don’t acknowledge their own mistakes are often made to realize of them through pressures from different societal segments. There is nothing wrong in putting pressure on someone when the receiving party is just not willing to acknowledge his/her mistakes and slips despite being at a position to guide, direct and lead others.

Last edited by sumitsehrawat; January 10th, 2009 at 05:39 AM. Reason: highlighted

contd...

About moderators
    -----------------------

Many people have got themselves confused and thought this entire episode to be some kind of revolt against the moderators. First of all let me clear it from member’s point of view… it is not so. It was no revolt at all. It was members' powerful displeasure against a moderator who did not understand his job in its entirety. Being a moderator is not just about moderating posts, it is very much also about keeping a balanced head in all circumstances, it is also about leading the right way, and for heaven’s sake it is not about badmouthing God-like Leaders many of whom have sacrificed their lives for our well being. It is also very much not about ignoring their contribution that makes us stand shoulder to shoulder with other communities in the world today. I see no problems as of now with the other moderators. I think they all are working very much fine.

Let me share my experience with moderators. Many of my posts have been deleted by moderators as I have also indulged in leg-pullings many a times here on Jatland. I would leave justification for that to my next leg-pulling post but on a few occasions I was wrong also. Samar, has deleted more than 20 posts of mine and not even a single time I argued to him about those deletions because he was right. Recently, other moderators also have deleted many of my posts and I don’t think I have argued about those either. However, I would like to give you an example. Virender Narwal bhaisahab have deleted many of my posts and before I would argue with him he would always create an amicable environment and put his point across. This is a great quality that I really admire in Narwal bhaisahab. Such an approach eases out any kind of tension between a member and a moderator instantly. I really appreciate this. Maniisha is my distant cousin so I would not say many good words about her but she has been really nice in handling things. She has rightly deleted a lot of my posts as well.

Before I conclude I would also like to write something about the administrator -- Satyeshwar. Leading the members and also the moderators is not an easy job. Keeping a check on the entire Jatland is a hard nut to crack. It has been years and I have observed that he’s doing his job fantastically. I hold no grudge against Satyeshwar for banning me for the last 10 days, even though no rulebook here on Jatland could justify my ban. However, he understood his responsibility to make sure that he convinces me of my ban. I really appreciate his efforts. It’s not about my feeling good or bad… it’s about maintaining a dialogue when either party has any worries/doubts. He did just that so perfectly. Unlike a moderator who ignored the doubts of people, Satyeshwar always showed respect to them and even to a banned member’s concerns. This banned member was me and so I am writing. And before you misinterpret anything let me clarify I have no personal relations with Satyeshwar or Narwal bhaisahab. I am writing only based on my observation.

About an year back I did have some concerns with a former moderator -Bhartiji- on deletion of my 1 single post. Knowing my post had nothing wrong I had argued also. She listened, she talked and she convinced me with one of her points about where I had gone wrong. I accepted. To me, Bhartiji was a very fair and balanced moderator. Ironically, she's not in mine but Samar's friend's list but I would not go by such groupism mentality and would very much appreciate if she comes back as a moderator anytime soon, if workload on moderators increases.

I have not lost pounds or dollars during my ban, but for sure I have missed you people. I belong to Jatland. I have read all the posts and I very much appreciate good words that were written about me but at the same time let me state this very clearly I do not owe anything to anyone, not even to people who were with me all through this. So please, all those who think groupism is too much prevalent here… keep me out of it.

They say “things must change, to something new… to something strange”. If you look at it carefully this entire episode turned out for the benefit of Jatland.com
    . Now, we have a new policy for name-change.

For everyone's sake, let’s move on!

One request to Mukesh Samota: Never attribute anybody's motives to his/her ego, bad speakers who lack probing and convincing powers do so.

first of all welcome back Sumit, termed the entire episode as communication gap.

There was nothing wrong from yr side, yr demnd was not any revolt against the mods. as i already said, silence from samar side was the actual mistake in this entire episode and every body (who doesnt know him personally) was thinking that his silence is the ans from his side. such a good speaker can not silent at that time. if any doubt is raised by anybody against any mods or membe than clarification without any delay is the only right action. members were not satisfied by Sateyshwar explanation. Samar took a long to clear his side. most of the members (me also) were doubting in this case. using of real name or nick name can not be termed as fake ID. there r a lot of actual fake IDs and admin have to take some strong steps to handle these fake IDs. any how, i hope, JL admins will learn a lot from this episode.

secondly, the groupism, ho halla, narebajii, faltu ki kilkiya, insulting to senior members, makol udaana should be controlled to maintain the deco of this site. In Jaglan case, proper counseling was reqd instead of provoking him. he is new member and inexperienced in social qualities.
    The never-ending task : Self Improvement

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev_balyan View Post
    Thread started by vivek and than by Shweta on this topic were not worth reading. I believe, Vivek had started the thread keeping in mind the Samar case. As per me, Samar took long to clear his side and a lot of doubts were emerged due to this. Sumit, Sunita , Ritu di, and all were quite disappointed about the issue. Therefore they raised their voice to get the ans from Samar or other MODS on the issue. (quite natural).

. Now a days JL is becoming mess of all utter nonsense. नारेबाज्जी , किलकिया , मखोल उडाना आम् बात् हो गयी है. Even threads with serious discussion r not left, senior members r being insulted. So strict modship is very much reqd to save this beautiful portal of our KAUM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    The issue concerning fake ID was raised by members but Moderators/Administrators did not give satisfactory reply to the question raised by members. Rather I will say that threatening language was used by Moderators/Administrators to crush the discussion which led to the situation you are complaining about here. The lack of transparency, attitude and double standard of Moderators/Administrators is solely responsible for this episode and it will not be appropriate to blame members otherwise it may again be like opening of a can of worms. These are my purely personal views and every member has a right to differ with it.
    Thanks.
    Sanjeev I think that the thread 'What is this' wasnt worth reading when it was besieged & tormented by people to extract their own meanings & assumption!

I started the thread ‘What is this’ to seek answers to the ‘seemingly’ un-uniform deletion of posts in various threads/forums by the moderators and especially the one we all know who, just because of the reason that being a member and having been here since last more than an year I obviously found this to be unusual as well as unwarranted just because of the fact that there were many parallel and much more brainless posts which remained unharmed.

And why would I appreciate my B grade post to be deleted when the D grade posts of someone else are there shining bright ! I don’t mind deletion of posts, but as an obvious rule the most unintelligent posts must go first, else it will give an impression of either biasedness or deletion without attention. And it was not a one day thing, it has been so since many days and this point was sufficiently communicated. And this post of mine for which I started the thread wasn’t at all deletable !

I tried but I could not figure out the grounds/basis of the posts being deleted on a mass level. Posts were deleted earlier too, but the deletions in number were limited. Moreover, one can’t expect the members of an interactive forum to be to the point & thoughtful all the time. After all they are humans and for them JL is not a class where they have to be under utmost discipline.

Being disciplined cant be rule or law here ! Though it can be inculcated by some strict and some not so strict measures. There are very few people who never change for the better, but there are many who do change fast to adopt better practices, but often the un-uniform application of rules & laws make them feel dim and they become reluctant to change their means & ways.

There have been so many occasions since last few days which have again brought on the floor occurrences of unpleasant/delayed/insufficient communication on part of the moderators. And this in turn discourages people the most and provokes them when they taste their biased judgements !

Why are we expected to be disciplined when we are being treated like this?

How do we know what moderators have communicated to whom through emails & all unless they make proper & timely statements here?

It happens that things happen behind the scenes & all sort of rumours flow in the air and mar the whole environment ! Why not the administration becomes a bit more warm in its compassion towards the members?

Why are we not informed suitably what the rules are and when the change?

Its not apt for the admins to answer us each day, but atleast major policy decisions & reminders about disciplined behaviours must be communicated properly !

There are so many contemporary threads that have ample number of utterly useless, futile, belittling, derogatory & offensive posts but such posts are intact! WHY?

People cant be closely controlled by compulsion, discipline requires :

1-Clearly stated rules & regulations
    2-People are well informed about the same.
    3-People are encouraged to resort to such rules by putting across exemplary deeds.
    4-When any new rule is introduced or applied, it must be well communicated and TO START WITH, it must be applied amicably.
    5-Once the rules become well communicated & applied amicably, the next step should be to apply those rules strictly & WITHOUT BIAS.
    6-Review of the rules must be done time to time and change in any rule, if any, must be done only after proper discussion, and in case of any major exception at hand there is no harm in involving the members to put forth their opinion.
    7-For an interactive platform, it becomes utmost important to have a regard for the mass sentiments and if the masses are wrong owing to some misconceptions, then instead of taking harsh actions some explanations will better serve the purpose.
    8-Last but not the least, as I said its humane to get derailed from the path but timely interventions/exchange of dialogue/request to be specific can do wonders !

Exclamation Hey Ram!

Meri samjh se ek cheez bahar hai ki log kuch karne se pehle kuch kyon nahi sochte aur agar kuch kar diya to baad mein safaaiyan kyon dete hain???
    Jatland moderators ko koi aisa IQ test banana chaiye ki logo ko pata lag sakee ki unka IQ kya hai usi hisab se fir wo kisi section mein jakar kuch likh sakein. Saare section aaj ek humour section ya fir kahein to chaupal ban chuke hain. agar aapko kisi doosre ki kisi baat par appatti hai to fir kyon nahi ja kar apas mein suljha lete hain. yahan thread likh ke kyon tamasha banate hain???? There must be some necessary terms and conditions to be read before joining Jatland.This is a nice platform provided to us ALL for doing something good towards our community.If you are not capable o doing something good for betterment then just try to shut your mouth up.
    Ye koi aisa topic nahi hai ki aap apne part ko clear kar ke palla jhad lein.ye cheez hai sochne ki "Kya hum sahi disha mein ja rahe hain??" agar ye nahi soch sakte aap sabse anurodh hai ki bura na karein.
    Gali gaoch ya font bada karke ya apni galat baat ke paksh mein galat aadmi ke kiye ka tarak dekar aap sahi nahi ho sakte.Aap galat hain is chhez ko aapka dil aapko bata deta hai.aap apne judge khud hain aur ye sawal aap khud se pooch ke jawab de sakte hain ki kya sahi hai kya galat.
    Jaglan ki post ko hi le lijiye usne apne dimag se kuch bhala karne ka socha to wo galat tha. Har koi Naveen Guliya Ji jaisa mahan nahi ho sakta.Aur ek unko chod de to doosra kaunsa aisa hai jo Desh Samaj ya apni community ke liye kuch kar raha hai?????
    Nahi kar raha to kyon khud ko ek mahatma ke roop mein dikhana chahte hain. Ye ek gujarish hai aapke is bhai ki aur se ki aap kuch aacha karne ki soche aur karein nahi kar sakte to kam se kam kuch bura na karein.
    Ye baatein meine kisi ko specially hurt karne ya pointout karne ke liye nahi kahi hain. So please please meri baat par comment na karein.Apne man se khud soche ki mein kitna sahi hoon kitna galat aur aap kitne sahi ya galat hain. Aur aage se jo hua so hua soch ke dobara na karein.
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Pheww ! Seems like a lot has happened.